Contributing Writer Resume
Objective : Contributing Writer provides customized, timely, and cost-effective solutions that optimize business practices in addition to empowering our customers with operational efficiencies
Skills : MS Office, HTML Editing, DoubleClick Ad Trafficking, General Internet Blogging, Social Media Posting.
- Determines proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs; studying requests for proposal (RFPs); attending strategy meetings.
- Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; entering and monitoring tracking data; coordinating requirements with contributors; contributing proposal status information to review meetings; transmitting proposals.
- Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information; coordinating submissions and collections; identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
- Looks and analyzes possible RFP’s and RFI’s
- objectives/outcomes/deliverable s, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation; writing, revising, and editing drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
- Prepares presentation by evaluating text, graphics (Preferred)
- Maintains quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases.
- Obtains approvals by reviewing the proposal with key providers and project managers.
Jr. Contributing Writer Resume
Objective : Obtain a full time Contributing Writer position following graduation from WVU with a firm or agency to utilize understanding and interests in global relations and international affairs.
Skills : MS office, premiere pro, Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, writing, Editing, Press Releases.
- Uploads videos and articles on the company website.
- Writes articles for print and web.
- Pitches produce unique and local stories. Conduct and log interviews.
- Experiences with writing local, entertainment, and sports stories.
- Paid experience. Creates video via DSLR.
- Takes photos for articles.
- Edits videos to put on the website.
- Writes breaking news and feature stories Web Producer, Created articles by aggregating information from various news stories.
Sr. Contributing Writer Resume
Summary : Experienced broadcaster, marketing consultant and content creator for radio, television, print and social media with an enviable network of vendors, brand managers, artists and influencers. I have project coordinator experience with planning, organizing, logistic planning and tracking productions and projects.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Communication skills.
- Regulated contributor submitting articles highlighting student life on and off of Howard University's campus Represented the magazine at local community events and wrote articles on the impact of local businesses on the community Supported the senior public affairs team on major events and marketing strategies Reported news stories for publication or broadcast, describing the background and details of events.
- Arranged interviews with relevant sources Reviewed copy and corrected errors in content, grammar, and punctuation, following prescribed editorial style and formatting guidelines.
- Reviewed and evaluated notes taken about event aspects in order to isolate pertinent facts and details.
- Determined a story's emphasis, length, and format, and organized material accordingly revising at times to meet editorial approval or to fit time or space requirements Researched and analyzed background information using reference materials such as books, news files, or public records related to stories in order to be able to provide complete and accurate information.
- Gathered information about events through research, interviews, experience, or attendance at political, news, sports, artistic, social, or other functions.
- Investigated breaking news developments, such as disasters, crimes, or human-interest stories.
- Received assignments or evaluate leads or tips to develop story ideas.
- Discussed issues with editors to establish priorities or positions.
Contributing Writer I Resume
Objective : Business Contributing Writer professional with an extensive background in computer science. Proficiency in concepts of financial statements: equity statements, income statements and balance sheets. possess excellent communication skills, analytical thinking, strong interpersonal skills required for successful business professional.
Skills : Technical Writing, MS Office, Management.
- Provided guidance to prospective students and parents with regard to college applications.
- Improved site presence through social networking.
- Created monthly databases of articles for site referencing.
- Coordinated efforts with other contributors to improve site content.
- Created advertisements on social media platforms to increase site traffic.
- Wrote articles that advised potential students on the college admissions process.
- Coordinated with other team members to enhance site visibility and presence.
Contributing Writer II Resume
Headline : Contributing Writer collaborate with our account and content strategists to transform teachers likes, shares, and comments into insights that can make a difference in classrooms. Youll be the voice of the organization across social channels, using social listening tools and good judgment to spot trends, surface opportunities, and inform ways our program can respond to educators needs and support more equitable outcomes.
Skills : Customer Service, Event Coordination, Contract Negotiation, Social Media Marketing, Meeting Planning.
- Writes edits rewrites and proofreads articles.
- Writes compelling social media copy to engage with teachers across social platforms;
- Identifies real-time opportunities to build relationships with educators over social media;
- Works with our team to carry out multiple tasks and support multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment;
- Generates insights using results and social analytics tools to optimize content and strategy;
- Contributes to collaborative brainstorms and planning sessions; and
- Analyzes performance to determine future messaging.
Contributing Writer III Resume
Objective : Contributing Writer creates and submits responses that propose the building of workforce systems (CMS/UI/VR/AE) which answer the requests in a format that meets requirements and evaluation criteria identified.
Skills : Excellent Spelling And Grammar, Proficient In Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel And WordPress.
- Develops, produces and writes original content pieces covering the Denver Nuggets -Focused on ideas that will drive fans to myfantasysportstalk.com -Stay updated with current sports news -Promote articles and the company.
- Writes multiple articles for this website and most of them have gotten into the top 3 of article views for the site on the day that they are published.
- Signifies not only that the articles are written well and have quality content, but also successful in promoting them on social media.
- Demonstrates excellent writing skills for this job, as well as researching skills.
- Promotes these articles by sharing them on social media.
- Adapts writing formats to fit publications while keeping Chicago, MLA, and APA guidelines.
- Publishes several stories in schools newspaper both online and in print on various topics with the use of informal surveys as primary databases.
Asst. Contributing Writer Resume
Objective : Contributing Writer includes the gathering and coordination of marketing, management, and development personnel inputs, and writing the response from source documentation (e.g., past proposals). It also includes continuous review of and knowledge of the current workforce systems (CMS/UI/VR/AE) and updating of boilerplate proposal documents.
Skills : Customer Service, Strong Communication , Both Oral And Written, Typing, Word press.
- Creates a shell document for proposal response inputs.
- Analyzes requirements and write/create/find RFP responses matching the requirements.
- Finds existing responses in previous proposals or boilerplate proposals.
- Uses an actual current Geographic Solutions' system to create up-to-date screens and functionality responses.
- Interviews and works with different departments to gather information for any responses not readily available in existing documentation.
- Organizes the various inputs and responses to individual requirements to create a formatted and organized draft proposal.
- Coordinates or performs line editing of final response for spelling/grammar/consistency.
- Creates Final master files (& PDF copies) of the documented RFP response.
- Works with team to print & send final the response.
Associate Contributing Writer Resume
Headline : To obtain a writing/editing/fashion or public relations position within a digital or print publication or a public relations/marketing firm. Relevant Course Work: Intro to Communications Public Relations Theory of Communications Copy Editing.
Skills : Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Microsoft Word, Apple Pages, Microsoft Powerpoint, Finale, Copy Editing, Melodyne, Revoice Pro.
- Holds an authored position writing music technology features and app reviews for musicians.
- Provides compelling, op-ed advice articles relating to music production and engineering.
- Starts an exclusive music app segment with bi-weekly columns, helping to diversify Sonicbids' readership.
- Increases the music technology segment audience by 40% in six months, bringing in new requests for partnerships and collaborations with other corporations.
- Writes in several styles and voices for website, print and internal documents.
- Maintains a working knowledge of marketing and SEO strategies.
- Utilizes strong organizational skills, excellent verbal skills, and a high standard of professionalism, responding constructively to direction and feedback, both positive and negative.
Lead Contributing Writer Resume
Summary : Contributing Writer write feature stories and investigative articles, a deep knowledge of media trends and storytelling techniques, and an enthusiasm for digging up good stories. Of equal importance are personal integrity, a strong work ethic and a compliance focus.
Skills : Videography, Video Editing, Directing, Martial Arts.
- Learned and applied to interview, writing to specific audiences, fact-gathering, fitting content to various multimedia forms, how magazines work and professional freelancing.
- Identifies and writes compelling stories that are relevant to target audiences and advance business and communications strategies on digital platforms.
- Interviews subject matter experts among Koch businesses and partners.
- Conducts research that effectively informs story angles and develops more compelling, relevant narratives
- Travels to Koch facilities to report first-hand on innovations, people, culture, communities, and operations.
- Develops and maintains productive relationships with internal and external parties to continuously discover and develop good stories.
- Collaborates with a cross-disciplinary team to produce content for multiple platforms and channels, including designers, web developers, research and channel managers.
- Contributes to the development and execution of an integrated distribution plan combining advertising, email newsletters, and social media.
Contributing Writer Resume
Summary : Contributing Writer leads daily editorial planning and production, working with a multidisciplinary team to execute an integrated content strategy across owned, earned, and paid media. Reporting to the Editorial Director, the Managing Editor will oversee aspects of editorial production.
Skills : Copy Editing, Proofreading, Copy Writing Research, Microsoft Office.
- Manages and maintains the Office of Communications editorial calendar, ensuring a consistent and balanced mix of stories that showcase priorities and areas of excellence.
- Leads outreach to stakeholders throughout UCSF to source great stories and content.
- Oversees daily production on all Office of Communications owned digital properties, designing workflows and ensuring that content contributors deliver high-quality content.
- Conceptualizes and implements compelling multimedia feature story projects that exemplify the UCSF brand, often leading content brainstorming meetings.
- Partners with the media relations team to align digital stories with media pitches.
- Supervises the editorial work of staff and freelance writers, photographers, videographers and designers.
- Edits stories to ensure an engaging voice, as well as strategic and factual accuracy.
- Writes copy as needed to round out the UCSF news report.
- Incorporates learnings from the web and social media analytics and demonstrate improved user experience and story engagement over time.
- Adheres to, and enforces best practices of Search Engine Optimization.