Front Desk Representative Resume
Objective : Seeking a management position with an organization where I can utilize my skills and experience to improve operations, increase profitability, and enhance growth.
Skills : Microsoft office, Customer Service.
- Assist the General Manager in preparing FDSR work schedules and directing staff to adhere to schedules; adjust schedules as needed to meet business demands.
- Perform assigned administrative duties; daily reports, credit card reversals, bank deposits, accounts receivables, travel agent research, lost and found, rooming lists, office supply inventory, safety committee, etc.
- Train front desk staff in technical duties, guest service skills, and telephone sales skills.
- Advise and consult with General Manager in situations of poor employee performance and/or improper employee behavior that may require counseling and/or discipline.
- Book group functions and meeting room(s) space when necessary.
- Serve as Manager-on-Duty in the absence of the General Manager.
- Process guest registrations, including the computation and collection of payment.
- Complete shift reports and process all financial transactions, including the verification and processing of credit card transactions in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Bachelor Of Science
Front Desk Representative/Overnight Auditor Resume
Objective : Professional, trustworthy candidate with experience working in fast paced demanding environments. I have Strong customer service and interpersonal skills, Including answering telephones & transferring calls, working with computers and cash handling. I'm a very reliable candidate, with an upbeat personality & ready to work attitude, Ability to work independently or with little supervision. Recognized for providing quality work while maintaining a strong work ethic.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Child Care.
- Answered an average of 100 calls per day by addressing customer inquiries, solving problems, and providing new information on hotel upgrades.
- Greeted guests entering the hotel to ascertain what each guest wanted or needed.
- Successfully acquired new guests and generated growth in revenue by discussing rates to satisfy each guest's needs.
- Provided an elevated guest experience in order to generate a loyal clientele with the hotel.
- Scheduled weekly inventory pickups and deliveries with vendors.
- Investigated and resolved guest inquiries and complaints in a timely and empathetic manner.
- Managed a wide variety of customer service and administrative tasks to resolve guest issues quickly and efficiently.
Front Desk Representative/Night Auditor Resume
Headline : To become a part of a successful, growing organization. One that will allow me to make use of my mid-level management skills in a Call Center/Customer Service/Medical Office environment. A position requiring strong organizational and time management skills as well as the ability to plan budgets, train staff, and increase growth and revenue within the company.
Skills : compassionate, dependable, multi-tasked, computer literate, hard-worker, honest, excellent customer service skills, initiative, team player.
- Collect office visit co-pays and outstanding balances.
- Schedule patients with the proper physician following insurance guidelines and clinic protocol.
- Maintain schedules for all insurance plans that require authorizations.
- Obtain all required demographic and insurance information from the patient.
- Respond to patient questions and complaints as required to resolve problems and maintain high patient satisfaction levels.
- Interact with clinic and triage staff on a regular basis to ensure that patients are scheduled in a timely manner.
- Perform a complete review of assigned facility schedule at the end of each day to ensure accuracy and appropriateness.
Heath Care Administration
Lead Front Desk Representative Resume
Headline : To obtain a position within this institution in order to increase my knowledge and further develop my skills in this field.
Skills : Customer service oriented, Pc skills, Data entry.
- Responsible for the opening and closing of the store on a daily basis.
- Update and maintain information on computer system using a typing speed of 40 wpm.
- Greeted customers and addressed the concerns of each client.
- Utilized the Icoms Windows System in order to examine customer accounts to effectively administer daily functions.
- Apply payments to customer accounts by phone or direct contact.
- Distribute, collect, and exchange equipment for all new, former, and existing accounts.
- Open new customer accounts as well as up-selling current accounts.
- Responsible for ordering new equipment on a weekly basis, completing the weekly inventory list using Excel, and replenishing all stock levels.
Front Desk Representative II Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Front Desk Representative with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Able to compromise and negotiate with customers and.
- Oversaw day-to-day front desk operations of all desk clerks.
- Ensured all policies and procedures are carried out accordingly so that all guests were satisfied and had a comfortable stay.
- Duties also included checking guests in/out, balancing and positing receipts according to accounting and audit specifications.
- Supervised housekeeping staff on daily housekeeping responsibilities and room status'.
- Provided guests with directions and information regarding property and local areas of interest.
- Ran daily reports (number of arrivals, departures), identified and communicated any special guests request.
- Balanced cash drawer at the beginning and end of shift as well as researched and fixed any cash shortages/outages according to accounting and audit specifications.
Certificate In Business Accounting
Front Desk Representative I Resume
Objective : Ambitious individual with leadership and team work abilities who adapts to new challenges with ease; 10 years of experience in sales and customer service skills. Management and leadership roles. Recently working as a CNA.
Skills : Certified Nursing Assistant.
- Utilized energetic personality to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Duties included but not limited to front desk procedures.
- Registered and processed guests upon arrival and departure.
- Listened to guests, anticipating the needs and wants of the customer.
- Maintained and promoted hospitality at all times.
- Conducted night audits by reconciling daily deposits and posted charges to customer accounts.
- Created innovative marketing strategies and advertisements to increase the hotel's average daily rate.
CNA In Nursing
Front Desk Representative Head Resume
Summary : Looking for a position in customer service in which I can utilize my knowledge of computers and data entry skills. To obtain a job in which my years of customer service can benefit my team and company. I am seeking a position in an office environment preferably, where there is a need for a variety of office management tasks including - computer knowledge, organizational abilities, business intelligence and database program use.
Skills : receptionist., front desk clerk.
- Exceeded and passed random inspection expectations.
- Provided additional biological knowledge to team members and customers regarding tanning and red-light beds and ensured they used mandatory eye protection.
- Consistent positive reviews of phone call evaluations.
- Checked all patrons into the gym.
- Gave detailed tours of the gym to prospective customers.
- Operated multi-line phone system and directed calls to the appropriate persons.
- Completed daily cleaning and maintenance tasks.
BS In Biological Sciences
Front Desk Representative/Associate Resume
Objective : Experienced and skilled Front Desk Manager with expertise in hotel management, food, beverage operations, vendor relations, profit and loss management, and guest service operations. Proven background in improving operational turnaround. Recognized as an efficient manager and team player who generates significant growth in hotel revenue and effectively motivates personnel to provide superior customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Included registering guests and assigns rooms, accommodates special requests whenever possible.
- Assisted in preregistration and blocking of rooms for reservations.
- Thoroughly understand and adheres to proper credit, check- cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures.
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel.
- Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department by notification housekeeping of all check outs, late checkouts, early check-ins, special requests, and day use rooms.
- Possesses a working knowledge of the reservations department.
- Takes same day reservations and future reservations when necessary.
Bachelor Of Science
Front Desk Representative/Credit Collection Representative Resume
Summary : Accomplished Energetic Team Player with a solid history of Front and Back office duties. Motivated team leader with strong organizational skills. Areas of expertise include Professional Customer Service, Time Management and Goal Oriented Focus.
Skills : Presentation, Teaching.
- Maintain office supplies and forms necessary to carry out front desk activities.
- Schedule appointments for clients in accordant with established procedures.
- Answer telephone calls in a professional and courteous manner within minimum rings.
- Receive and monitor the patients flow into treatment and waiting room.
- Receive and convey messages in writing, electronically and verbally.
- File bills of patients, providing receipt of money, and undertake and banking procedures.
- Monitor the clinical and stationary supply levels, and placing orders as needed.
- Scan, file, and fax documents and prepare them for mail-out.
Sr. Front Desk Representative Resume
Headline : Highly self-motivated professional searching for a new opportunity in the customer service industry. I am seeking a career that utilizes my successful background in learning new technologies, developing lasting relationships, and applying my passion for success.
Skills : Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Management, Operations Management, Human Resources.
- Provide professional service to fitness patrons either via phone or in person.
- Supervise and aid business growth ensuring client retention.
- Provide a safe business environment enforcing policies and procedures of health and fitness facility.
- Meet sales goals by using my enthusiastic attitude about helping clients get the most up to date information about new products and specials.
- Supervising and approving contracts minimizing patron complaint and inconvenience.
- An asset during high volume hours executing skills in multi-tasking.
- Completing accurate dictation for supervising staff.
High School Diploma
Front Desk Representative II Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Front Desk Representative with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Definite and highly organized Money management skills Excellent customer service Great sense of communication.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.
- Solicit sales of new or additional services or products.
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
English Language Studies
Front Desk Representative Resume
Headline : To obtain as much as information as I can to pursuit my goal in business by learning from every job I've had and will have because I know that'll tribute towards my goal. I enjoy working in a big group but at the same time I can work comfortably alone. In general I just want to be able to represent the company that'll be working for in the most professional way possible.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Cashiering, Customer Service.
- Organized, confirmed and processed guest check-in and check-out.
- Verified accuracy of bills, exercised judgment to make adjustments, processed cash and credit card transactions.
- Verified cash on hand at beginning and end of shift.
- Gathered, organized and presented front desk, receipt and cashier data, created daily management reports.
- Reviewed reports for errors or operational issues.
- Used industry standard software to process reservations and cancellations.
- Trained new employees in front desk and site-wide procedures.
B.A. In Hospitality & Tourism Management