Front Desk Associate I Resume
Objective : 4 years of experience as a Front Desk Associate is seeking to pursue a career within a growth-oriented company where I can utilize my proven skills in customer service, communication, organization, and management.
Skills : Customer Service, Cashier, Communications, Organizational, Microsoft Word, Type, 10-key, Call Centre, and Time Management.
- Accommodate guests by making them feel welcome, informed, and cared for during the entire length of their stay.
- Expedited the check-in/check-out process with swift computer and cash register skills.
- Completed daily reports, bucket checks, and adjustments or refunds as needed for errors or issues.
- Delivered messages, mail and packages left for guests and hotel facilities in a timely manner.
- Screened personal and business calls and directed them to the appropriate party.
- Ensure guest satisfaction by accommodating requests and resolving complaints.
- Maintained appropriate filing of personal and professional documentation.
- Worked at the horizons high-rise building assisting the property's management and security.
- Answered incoming telephone calls with professional and knowledgeable responses.
- Clean and maintain lobby and common areas, such as restocking supplies and watering plants.
Front Desk Associate II Resume
Summary : 7+ years of experience as a Front Desk Associate is now seeking a position where I can utilize my customer service and office operations skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Clerical Work, Property Plus, Escapia, Scheduling, Time Keeping, Team Building, Team Management, Investigations, Security, and Resource Management.
- Utilizing the property management system (PMS) to access guest information to process reservations within established guidelines.
- Preparing close bank report and deposits cash receipts at the end of each shift in accordance with established procedures.
- Registering and assigning rooms to guests and issues to room keys or cards to guests staying in both NGIS and the barracks on base.
- Transmitting and receiving messages, keeping records of occupied rooms and guests accounts, presenting statements to and collecting payments as necessary.
- Responsible for inventorying all keys and other supplies or amenities maintained at the front desk.
- Keeping the front desk, break room, beverage area, and lobby clean and neat.
- Required to run and print various reports daily from PMS such as 10-day availability, expected arrivals, departure list, in-house guest list, housekeeping reports, night audit reports, credit card batch report.
- Logs trouble calls in the PMS and ensures the appropriate department is notified.
- Contacting fire department, CDO, security, and supervisors in case of the fire alarm.
- Providing front desk services directly contributing to the military members, retirees, civilians, and family member's quality of life, mission readiness, and contributes to job satisfaction and retention of valuable members.
Front Desk Associate Resume
Headline : Experienced Front Desk Associate for 5 years. Very successful in office management and systems administration. Seeking employment utilizing my experience and knowledge of the customer service and administrative field.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Scheduling, Time Keeping, Team Building, Team Management, Investigations, Security, Resource Management, and Customer Relationship Management.
- Representing the hotel to the guest throughout all stages of the guest stay.
- Determining guest reservation status and identify how long the guest will stay.
- Helping guest with registration cards and then assign rooms, accommodating special requests as needed.
- Verifying the guest method of payment and follow established credit card procedures and cash payment policies.
- Placing guest and room information in the appropriate front desk racks and communicate this information to the appropriate hotel personnel.
- Working closely with the housekeeping department in keeping room status reports up to date and also coordinate requests for maintenance and repair work orders.
- Advising housekeeping staff when rooms have been vacated and are ready for cleaning.
- Transmitting and receiving messages, using telephones or telephone switchboards.
- Recording guest comments or complaints, referring customers to managers as necessary.
- Training new employees by providing knowledge of specific tasks of operations and policies.
Front Desk Associate Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as a Front Desk Associate. I wish to obtain a position in a promising company/business with upward mobility and a solid foundation for growth in work and life.
Skills : Customer Service, Call Center, Time Management, Medical Terminology, Sales, Critical Thinking, Communications, Team Player, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Answering an average of 20 calls per day by addressing customer inquiries, solving problems and providing new product information.
- Greeting customers entering the store to ascertain what each customer wanted or needed.
- Describing product to customers and accurately explained details and care of merchandise.
- Investigating and resolving customer inquiries and complaints in a timely and empathetic manner.
- Ensuring superior customer experience by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy and resolving problems on the spot.
- Managing a wide variety of customer service to resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently.
- Maintaining cleanliness and presentation of stock room and production floor.
- Referring guests to local restaurants and recommended attractions in the area.
- Recommending top dining and entertainment options for guests in the area.
- Processing guest payments for room charges, food and beverage charges and phone charges.
Hotel Front Desk Associate Resume
Headline : A highly enthusiastic Front Desk Associate with 5+ years of customer interface experience. I am a friendly and dedicated individual who has the ambition to succeed in any given environment.
Skills : Powerpoint, Spreadsheets, 75 Wpm, Internet Explorer, Windows, Email, Fax, Web Research, and Hospitality.
- Responsible for checking in guests, making and confirming reservations in a timely manner and guaranteeing a high level of customer service.
- Thoroughly understand and adheres to proper credit, check- cashing, posting charges to guest accounts, and cash handling policies and procedures.
- Answering inquiries pertaining to hotel services, guest registration, and travel directions, or make recommendations regarding shopping, dining, or entertainment.
- Receiving and resolving guest complaints in a manner consistent with company policy.
- Transmitting and receiving telephone messages and sets up guests' wake-up calls.
- Maintaining top levels of assurance ratings, including guest comment cards, accounting audit and inspection scores.
- Managing some customer service and administrative tasks to resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently.
- Executing in-season pricing strategies, including promotions and markdowns to reach financial targets.
- Recipient of multiple positive reviews acknowledging dedication to excellent customer service.
- Built long-term customer relationships and advised customers on purchases and promotions.
Front Desk Associate/Receptionist Resume
Objective : 2 years of experience as a Front Desk Associate is seeking an entry-level position, so I can utilize my academic background and professional work experience. A results-driven individual is eager to demonstrate the versatile skills I possess; which will contribute to the successful operations and profitability of the company.
Skills : Leadership And Management, Computer Literacy, Teamwork, Microsoft Word, Excel, Time Management, Excellent Customer Service, Multi Phones, Filling, and Cash Handling.
- Responsible for maintaining a trained studio team and ensuring all operational procedures are completed to company standards.
- Contribute to company financial objectives by achieving sales goals, monitoring cash control, and ensuring that the studio is properly stocked with supplies and merchandise.
- Fosters a professional, productive, fun, and rewarding studio environment that consistently provides feedback, coaching, ongoing training, and development to the studio team.
- Maintains studio staff by keeping team members informed on company news, product knowledge, and services.
- Ensures exceptional customer service is delivered to every customer by making sure customers feel welcome and comfortable in the studio.
- Partners with the studio manager to maintain a plan of action to ensure the studio participates in local marketing as required by the company.
- Partners with the studio manager in managing all aspects of the business to achieve company goals.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment as well as a professional but hospitable attitude.
- Reporting on workers compensation/eps visits to employers and insurance providers.
- Responsible for verifying insurance coverage, benefits, and copy amounts.
Front Desk Associate Resume
Objective : One year of experience as a Front Desk Associate. An Ambitious young professional with strong customer service, analytical and problem-solving skills. Polished interpersonal abilities with a knack for relationship building, both internally and externally.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Scheduling, Time Keeping, Team Building, Team Management, Investigations, Security, Resource Management, and Customer Relationship Management.
- Planned work by reviewing the assignment area to determine the organization of neighborhoods and locate households for conducting interviews.
- Conducted interviews with residents in assigned areas by following stringent guidelines and confidentiality laws.
- Explained the purpose of the census interview, answered residents' questions and recorded census data on forms.
- Complied with accuracy standards while maintaining high production rates.
- Maintained records of hours worked, units produced, miles driven, quality control results and expenses incurred in the performance of duties.
- Met daily with supervisor to review and submit work, and receive additional instructions.
- Kept a current record of staff members whereabouts and availability.
- Transmitted information or documents to customers using computer mail or facsimile machine.
- Scheduled appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
- Collected sorted distributed or prepared mail messages or courier deliveries.
Front Desk Associate Resume
Objective : 3+ years of experience as a Front Desk Associate is looking for a position as a front office team member in which I can contribute strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, training in Medical Billing and Coding, and dedication to professional development.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Type 35 Wpm, Faxing, Answering Multi-Line Phones, Scanning, Checking In Patients, Checking Out Patients, Taking Co-pay, And Insurance Deductibles, Scheduling Appointments, Gathering And Sending Medical Records.
- Responsible for setting up and following up on the care of our Medicare patients.
- Guiding visitors and patients to the appropriate location within the hospital
- Answering phone calls and transfer to the correct area.
- Performing clerical duties such as faxing copying emailing etc.
- Accepting payments for services issued receipts and filed accordingly.
- Taking detailed messages and deliver to the appropriate person or department.
- Calling for transport for patients or visitors in need of assistance.
- Drafting and posting signs of direction and instruction throughout the hospital.
- Ensuring that entryway and lobby are clean at all times.
- Assisting visitors in finding their way throughout the hospital.
Hotel Front Desk Associate Resume
Headline : Motivated Front Desk Associate with over 5+ years of hotel experience in a fast-paced, team-based environment. Excelling at customer satisfaction and retention.
Skills : Creative Problem Solver, High Level Of Accuracy, Exceptional Communication, Adheres To Customer Service Procedures, MS Windows Proficient, Customer-oriented, Quick Learner, Multi-line Phone Talent, and Strong Client Relation.
- Organizing, confirming, processing, and conducting all guest check-ins/check-outs, room reservations, requests, changes, and cancellations.
- Printing contingency lists to have a record of all guests in case of emergency.
- Identifying and explaining room features to guests; supply guests with directions and information regarding property amenities, services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest.
- Ensuring that any outstanding requests or problems from the previous day receive priority and are resolved.
- Accepting and recording wake-up call requests and deliver to the appropriate department.
- Processing all payment types, adjustment vouchers, paid-outs, correction vouchers, and miscellaneous charges; provide change.
- Monitoring common areas as well as places such as fire panels, boiler, and energy generator rooms throughout shift to ensure security.
- Documenting reports of disturbances that occur; evaluating the situation and contacted the proper authority.
- Post charges for rooms, food, or telephone calls, to ledgers manually or by using the opera system.
- Keeping records of room availability and guest's accounts, manually or using computers.
Front Desk Associate I Resume
Objective : 2 years of experience as a Front Desk Associate is now looking to work in an environment that challenges me to continue learning from my peers, as well as contribute my knowledge, enthusiasm, and skill.
Skills : Customer Service, Typing, Cash Handling, Telephone, Computer Hardware, Calendar Management, Surgery Schedule Management, and Referral Management.
Aided in answering of general phone inquiries regarding reservations, prices, and program information.Filing guests folders, pulling folders for upcoming appointments, opening cash drawer.Achieve a thorough knowledge of all products, services, warranties and maintenance issues.Performed various administrative duties utilizing great customer service and managerial skills.
- Maintained and coordinated membership files daily, which involved making sure members paid their dues on time, informed members of their late dues.
- Processed and received membership fees from late fees to their bi-weekly dues.
- Trained and made recommendations to clients if needed, and coached new employees.
- Managed, organized and maintained an appropriate level of supplies, and communicated with members and managers on a daily basis.
- Handled cash on a daily basis, also dealing with retail and concession.
- Performed various administrative duties as needed, and conducted service with members which included body fat analysis, proper use of fitness equipment, and the proper form of exercise.