Front Desk Agent I Resume
Objective : 3 years of experience as a Front Desk Agent is looking to have a fulfilling career that will able to gain experience and be a well-rounded professional.
Skills : MS Office, Cash Handling, Customer Service, Management, Event Planning And Coordinating, Staff Training.
- Answers customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services, products, billing, equipment, claims and reports problem areas.
- May be required to work in one or multiple queues/skill sets over various customer contact channels.
- Responsible for improving customer retention through programs and service provided to the customer.
- Utilizes mechanized systems to initiate and complete service orders and handle customer requests.
- Continually maintain a working knowledge of all company products, services, and promotions.
- Make recommendations according to customer's needs on features, accessories, upgrades and rate plans.
- Utilize operational systems to process purchases of at&t products and services.
- Monitor the movement of trailers/vehicles traffic entering or leaving the yard area.
- Accountable for the physical security of the facilities to prevent and deter theft/fraud.
- Create associate awareness for shrink issues related to internal and external theft, operational deficiencies and physical security.
Front Desk Agent I Resume
Headline : 6 years of experience as a Front Desk Agent is seeking a position which would allow me to grow and utilize supervisory skills.
Skills : Windows XP, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and the Internet, Fluent Ability To Speak And Write English And Spanish.
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Assist customers by providing information and resolving their complaints.
- Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
- Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas and complete other general cleaning duties, such as mopping floors and emptying trash cans.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
- Monitor checkout stations to ensure that they have adequate cash available and that they are staffed appropriately.
- Received telephone calls and directed them to the appropriate recipient.
- Assist with conference and meeting arrangements; including support with catering and a/v equipment set-up.
Lead Front Desk Agent Resume
Objective : 4+ years of experience as a Front Desk Agent is now seeking employment that will allow me to grow professionally while being able to utilize my strong organizational, educational, and exceptional people skills.
Skills : Filing, Microsoft Word, Night Vision Software, WMS, Management, Customer Service, And Goal Accomplishment.
- Handling guest registration, room assignments, provide quotes for room rates and up-sell the guest, accommodate special requests whenever possible, and collect payment for charges on the guest folio.
- Verifying registration cards against the computer to ensure accuracy of name, type of payment, rate, and market segment.
- Pre-register, block reservations and take same day reservations and when necessary future reservations following hotel rate structures, discounts, and sell strategies.
- Managing guest check-ins/check-outs in accordance with hotel credit/cash handling policies; verify that the correct charges and credits are posted to the corresponding guest folio.
- Ensuring all cash and cash equivalents are accounted for and balanced at the beginning and end of each work shift.
- Resolving guest complaints; assist guests with all inquiries in connection with hotel services, in-house events, directions, local attractions, check cashing, safety boxes, etc.
- Walking customers in a professional and courteous manner according to procedures.
- Function as a liaison between the front desk and the housekeeping department in coordinating rooms.
- Effectively dealt with complaints by attempting to resolve them or forwarding them to the correct manager.
- Communicating between hotel staff and guests to ensure the hotel remains smoothly running.
Lead Front Desk Agent Resume
Objective : One year of experience as a Front Desk Agent is looking to secure a position that will fully utilize my customer service experience in a dynamic organization that offers opportunities for growth and development while maximizing company profits.
Skills : Customer Service, Proficient In All Windows Applications Especially Excel.
- Responsible for supporting the director of hotel operations and hotel manager with daily hotel operations.
- Responsible for ensuring guest satisfaction responded to all guest complaints.
- Maintained sales groups along with obtaining new groups for hotel revenue.
- Assisted the hotel's housekeeping manager to maintain the department and provide quality maid service.
- Follows all operating procedures, safety regulations, and company s' policies and procedures.
- Established standards and procedures for work of front office staff and housekeeping staff, and work schedules to ensure adequate service.
- Evaluated associates performance in accordance with company's policies and procedures.
- Maintained records and prepared periodic activity and personnel reports for review by management.
- Accommodated all guest requests, making sure each department knows of any specific requests they were needed for.
- Performed check in and check out procedures and provide guests with information pertinent to the hotel, as well as the Bryan/college station area.
Front Desk Agent/ Group Leader I Resume
Objective : One plus year of experience as a Front Desk Agent is now looking to pursue a challenging and rewarding career within the hospitality industry providing proper leadership and contributing to the growth of the company.
Skills : Trilingual Spanish, French, English, Customer Service, Proficient In All Windows Applications Especially Excel.
- Greeting, assisting and registering guests while providing exceptional guest service on a daily basis using opera limited service reservations system.
- Accomplishing multiple tasks while at the front desk including guest ledger, credit card exceeding report, guest market orders, handling cash, and airline reservations.
- Resolving guest relations and complaints on a daily basis before escalating to higher management.
- Inspecting all guest rooms with housekeeping supervisor to ensure all rooms were up to Hyatt standard.
- Working all shifts including night audit and helped out in the kitchen department for a few weeks.
- Serving drinks during our evening social in which I set up, prepared and served drinks to all of our guests throughout the week.
- Working in the mornings at our buffet style breakfast bar where I prepared omelets at our 'omelet station' i also restocked and cooked all foods served, after which I would clean up and prepare for the next day.
- Offer dining suggestions and local attractions, as well as set-up transportation for guests to off-site destinations.
- Partnering with neighboring hotels for alternative booking solutions when needed.
- Handling reservations for guests, hosted and served at the in-house restaurant grille 22.
Front Desk Agent / Cashier I Resume
Objective : Hotel Front Desk Agent with over 3 years of experience in hotel operations. Strengths include managing hotel computer systems, e-mail, reception, concierge and hotel services following the company guidelines.
Skills : Sales, Interviewing, Scheduling, Management, And Task Delegation, Food Service And Health Standards, POS Operation, Excel, Employee Training And General Supervision, Customer Service, Conflict Resolution, Microsoft Word/Powerpoint, Multi-Line Phone System, Billing / Invoices
- Process credit and debit transactions including pre-check in authorizations and final billing methods.
- Promotional services including attending various community/business events and social media outreach attempts.
- Make sure each individual guest is satisfied with the services and products purchased; the crucial goal of the hospitality industry.
- In addition to front desk/reservations, I was also fully trained as a breakfast attendant/prep and partially trained in housekeeping.
- Distributed and ensured all prospective sales inquiries were handled and followed up by the sales executives.
- Kept records of all sales inquiries and actual sales.
- Handled post-sales follow-up and addressed customer complaints.
- Coordinated with contractors and made arrangements for road shows with event organizers.
- Resolve problems arising from guests' complaints, reservation, and room assignment activities and unusual requests and inquiries.
- Trained front desk personnel in all facets of front desk duties and responsibilities.
Front Desk Agent / Reservations Agent Resume
Summary : More than 9 years of professional experience as a Front Desk Agent. An ambitious and results-driven individual with strong academic credentials combined, real-world business experience and diverse background of extra-curricular activities and interests.
Skills : Customer Service, Leadership Skills, MS Office, 40 WPM, Guest Relations, Time Management, and Communication skills.
- The answer, screen, and forward calls, providing information, taking messages.
- Greet persons entering an establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit.
- Review patient documents for accuracy and transferred information to the patient's electronic file.
- Complete medical records requests following company guidelines and in compliance with HIPPA.
- Maintain accurate files, copied, faxed, and scanned documents as needed.
- Process all incoming and outgoing mail, provide coverage as needed and perform other duties as assigned.
- Clean and maintain lobby and common areas, such as restocking supplies and watering plants.
- Handle guest check in and checkouts professionally and in a welcoming and specialized manner.
- Transmit and receive messages, using telephones or telephone switchboards.
- Advise housekeeping staff when rooms have been vacated and are ready for cleaning.
Night Auditor/Front Desk Agent Resume
Objective : 4 years of experience as a Front Desk Agent is looking to find a stable job that will provide me with experience and an opportunity to learn more in customer service and hospitality.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Organizational, Guest Services, Excel, Cash Handling, Japanese, Teamwork, and Communications.
- Conducts daily analysis of trends and operations in MNF-w for operation Iraqi freedom to include coordinated intelligence collection with organic and national assets for the exploitation of human intelligence (HUMINT) and signals intelligence (SIGINT).
- Assists in the development of high-value target (HVT) packages coordinate intelligence production with internal assets within the tactical fusion center (TFC) as well as external theater and national assets.
- Assisted in the "on-the-job" training of novice analysts on matters pertaining to intelligence analysis, production of intelligence products, proper writing techniques, and briefing skills.
- Tracks analyze and process daily threat intelligence for united states marine corps operations in al Anbar and western new province.
- Assists in the production and dissemination of daily intelligence reports.
- Was the lead analyst for the epic (economic, political and infrastructure cell) on the current state of the Iraqi political landscape in both al Anbar and the rest of Iraq produced several s/NF and ts/sci level briefings on the accent of cross-sectarian political groups that directly impacted the USMC-AIR?
- Record guest compliments and/or complaints, referring to managers as necessary.
- Post charges for rooms, refreshments, equipment rentals and other relevant charges.
- Verify customers' credit, and establish how the customer will pay for the accommodation.
- Coordinated room updates and maintenance with appropriate hotel personnel.
Front Desk Agent I Resume
Objective : 4+ years of experience as a Front Desk Agent is looking to focus and deliver an extraordinary customer service experience to the community while offering personalized solutions to meet people's needs.
Skills : Customer Oriented, Hardworking, Logistics, Light Speed, MS Office, Excellent Communications, and Fluent in Spanish.
- Maintaining a clean workspace as well as the surrounding areas of the hotel.
- Communicating with all hotel departments to ensure a smooth workday, I make it my goal every day to make sure the incoming gets know the layout of the day and what to expect.
- Promoting positive guest relations to all individuals, making sure to record any comments or complaints throughout their stay.
- Answering inquiries pertaining to the hotel service, guest relations, and travel directions.
- Respond effectively to high volume customer service related telephone calls
- Create a welcoming office environment through delightful correspondence, upon patient arrival and dismissal
- Diligent in coordinating patient appointments and confirmations to ensure uninterrupted services
- Update and manage patient's clinical records and insurance claims submissions
- Assist family dentist, chair-side, with routine cleaning and specialized procedures, in addition, make patients feel comfortable and relaxed while preparing them for treatment.
- Expose and process dental X-rays, including administering laser bleaching, Nite Guard and bleaching tray fabrication.
Lead Front Desk Agent Resume
Objective : 4 years of experience as a Front Desk Agent. A multi-task position drawing on extensive Customer Service experience to advance a proven track record for developing and maintaining key accounts and improving departmental efficiencies.
Skills : Microsoft Office Peoplesoft HOTSOS LMS Photoshop, Time Management, Great Communication, Problem Solving, And Quick Learner.
- Identify, outreach and maintain positive relationships with owners to broaden the customer base.
- Assisted and oversaw core business and operational development functions.
- Strong relationships with sub-contractors and vendors, purchasing, finance, quality control, and guest services.
- Maintained client units with upkeep, scheduled cleanings, upgrades, and repairs.
- Evaluated and follow-up with all guest relations, complaints and administered proper use of market metrics for owner improvements and guest satisfaction.
- Excelled in positive relations and daily communications with homeowners, solving issues in a timely manner.
- Answered telephones using clear and professional language & assisted with a variety of demands.
- Responsible for assuring that all money had been collected and there were no outstanding accounts.
- Booked special reservations for guests at various locations such as restaurants & shows.
- Write on pass log before leaving just letting the next shift know any information.