Software Test Lead Resume
Summary : Software Test Lead with over 9 years of experience in software testing and development. Experience in testing applications developed in Java, J2EE and .Net technologies related to various domains like Insurance, Retail, eCommerce, GIS, and Healthcare. Experience in all phases of the software life cycle, including requirements gathering, risk analysis, project planning, scheduling, testing, defect tracking, management, and reporting. Experience in system testing, integration testing, functional testing, regression testing, and user acceptance testing.
Skills : Quality Assurance, Web Services, Agile, Soap, Healthcare, PBM, Mobile, TFS, SQL, Salesforce
- Leading the design, development, and implementation of test solutions needed to advance the Hyperloop technologies.
- Ensuring design for testability during reviews and audits.
- Supporting detailed test planning, including the requirements for engineering models, simulations, testbeds, and special test equipment for all stakeholders involved with system testing.
- Conducting peer reviews and provide technical leadership to Test Engineers.
- Developing test plans & test procedures to meet testing needs.
- Collaborating with internal and external customers to define requirements and specification for testing.
- Managing highly integrated System Testing programs from test planning, test execution, to data reporting.
- Responsibilities included project management, including budgeting, scheduling, and communicating project information
- Aiding with defining test and evaluation strategy and developing & implementing test processes and best practices.
Bachelors Of Engineering
QA Test Lead Resume
Summary : Senior QA/Test Lead with 10+ years of experience in testing software applications in Manual and Automation and SOA Testing. Experience in leading/managing team up to 15 resources on the multiple projects simultaneously. Experienced in leading testing effort with the Product team, Development team, onshore and offshore QA team. Managing design, development, and execution of the entire test process, track and report the progress of test execution; document and coordinate the detailed execution plan for all cycles to support testing.
Skills : Manual Testing, QTP, SAhi Pro, Selenium, Java, Java Script, Sql,Jenkins, Stash, Sharepoint, Agile Scrum
- Leading projects test activities in accordance with policies and standards.
- Driving test deliverables on a project’s basis being responsive to schedule and quality requirements.
- Designing tests with re-use in mind to fast track quality testing of products.
- Implementing test verification (e.g., Technical Reviews) and validation (e.g., Function Test or System Test) practices, standards, metrics, training, and processes).
- Driving product readiness. Supporting both technical and business teams.
- Establishing fact-based measures of test efficiency, effectiveness, and product readiness.
- Keeping management informed of project schedules, status, issues, and metrics
- Reporting Defect Reports promptly and thoroughly for defects resolutions & enhancements
- Partnering with the Project Management Office, Business team, Development Team, and Third-Party Vendors to ensure that the testing strategy is understood, in use, test prerequisites are completed, and that test outputs are analyzed.
- Coaching and mentoring Junior and Senior Systems Test Engineers.
Masters of Science
Test Lead/Onsite Coordinator Resume
Summary : A highly motivated Test Lead/Onsite Coordinator, with over 16 years of experience in testing and development in multiple industries, Embedded Systems, Telecommunication, Storage Devices, HP Servers, Medical Devices and Web Applications (Retail, Insurance, Manufacturing, and Healthcare). Worked extensively with the various customers and Product Organizations. Very good exposure to complete life cycle of software Good experience in the Application of CMM I 5 level concepts and Lean Methodologies.
Skills : ETL Testing, Manual Testing, Quality Center, Jira, DB2, Oracle, Cognos Reporting, Microstrategy Reporting, Netezza Database, UAT Testing
- Assisting for the requirement gathering, estimation and offshore account set up for the testing projects in the field of storage area network, medical devices, insurance and manufacturing, and retail domains.
- Conducting all meetings related to the testing and also involved in design reviews.
- Providing technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship, as well as identifying opportunities for and encouraging continuous improvement within the team.
- Leading the practice for Quality Assurance Team in an area of specialization under the supervision of the QA manager.
- Working closely with Product Management, Engineering, and other project stakeholders.
- Understanding business requirements and process to create clear test plans.
- Identifying gaps in user stories or business requirements.
- Providing estimates for testing efforts to Product Managers.
- Executing test cases, reporting and tracking defects.
Bachelors Of Engineering
Software/QC Test Lead Analyst Resume
Headline : Software/QC Test Lead Analyst with 6 years of experience in software Functional and Automation testing. Extensive knowledge in test automation methodologies and frameworks specializing in test design, development, and quality assurance of enterprise-level applications in web/desktop/Mobile and Bank ATM software and Hardware testing Strong expertise in all phases of SDLC and software test management, planning testing process, data and functionality driven test, analyzing and reporting results.
Skills : Selenium Webdriver, Java, Project Management, Testing, Microsoft Office, Onsite Offshore Coordination, JIRA
- Responsible for implementing best policies/processes and best practices at for SIT and UAT testing involved in FRD/BRD analysis, TSP/TP creation, and TCER and defect management activity on a daily basis.
- Provided mentoring, guidance and training to new joiners/team members responsible for QA activities & deliverables, on/offshore and vendor team coordination for quality deliverables to the client.
- Coordinating and providing support during user and pre-prod testing phases participate in story design review meetings to understand requirements and change requirements.
- Attending daily stand-up calls to understand the changes being implemented in the current sprint.
- Preparing and involving in reviews of the test plan, SIT entry/exit criteria and sit sign-offs.
- Responsible for test scenarios/scripts preparation, peer review, BAs review, and sign-offs.
- Responsible for data load validation and reporting tool, system integration testing, defect reporting and closure.
- Preparing weekly status reports and release reports and circulate it across the scrum masters, cross workstream Test Leads and IT Managers reviewing test scripts prepared by the team for adherence to the requirements.
Masters of Science
QC Test Lead Resume
Headline : QC Test Lead 6 years of experience in web application testing, API testing, and requirements gathering. Performed different types of testing including unit, integration, database, security, performance and cross-browser compatibility testing. Experience in gathering requirements and preparing Business Requirements documents, Use Cases, User Stories including screen mock-ups. Experience in testing RESTful web services on different methods (GET/PUT/POST) using SoapUI. Experience in developing schedule using MS Project tool.
Skills : Software Testing, Selenium WebDriver, SQL, Requirements Analysis, Java, JIRA, Agile, Waterfall, TestNG, API Testing, HP Quality Center, Test Planning, Accessibility Testing, Automation Testing, Jenkins, Maven
- Building effective teams, establish goals, delegate assignments, and ensure efficient use of resources both locally and remotely.
- Handling the performance management of your direct reports including consistent 1-on-1s and reviews.
- Creating extensive test plans, strategies for testing specific game features, and script solutions to boost productivity.
- Acting as a point of contact for assigned projects, owning testing results, test plans, etc.
- Managing assigned QA team through the development process, launch, and post-launch.
- Leading daily activities of test engineers within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Setup test methodologies, test plans, and processes for delivering quality.
- Leading the vision and development of test automation strategy.
- Writing test plans based upon requirements, developing functional automated test scripts, perform testing.
- Developing and maintaining functional and regression tests to ensure code is functioning as designed.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst (Test Lead) Resume
Summary : Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst with experience in System Integration testing (SIT), User Acceptance Test (UAT), Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Adhoc Testing, Deployment Testing, and Smoke Testing. Worked on creation of Test Strategy, Test Plans, and UAT plans and generating all QC reports. Well acquaintance with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Testing Life Cycle (STLC) Concepts and Defect life cycle. Expertise in handling Audit for projects and in the preparation of Test process documents.
Skills : Testing, Automation Testing, Cucumber, Selenium Webdriver, Core Java, AWS, Performance Improvement, JMeter
- Creating and updating automated test scripts to ensure accuracy.
- Conducting technology compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, or network environments.
- Executing software testing to include functional testing, system testing, regression testing, and performance testing.
- Managing scheduling to ensure efficient and effective product testing.
- Participating in business requirements and functional specifications reviews early in the software development life cycle.
- Mentoring co-workers through instruction, coaching, providing real-time on the job experiences.
- Working with Managers and Directors to create and review operational business processes.
- Driving for quality control, ensure quality is built in from the start.
- Leading team of Quality Engineers to ensure timely delivery of testing deliverables.
- Guiding teams to use Acceptance Test Driven Development processes and other automated test tools.
Bachelors Of Engineering
Quality Assurance Analyst/Test Lead Resume
Headline : Quality Assurance Analyst/Test Lead with around 5 years of experience in testing methodologies including Agile and Waterfall. Good experience in Scrum Master and having SCRUM Master Accredited Certification. Experience in Android mobile and IOS iPad testing. Excellent in software testing life cycle including test plan, test strategy, test case creation, test execution, test reporting, defect maintenance and test closure reports. Certified in Quality Assurance from the International Software Testing Qualification Board (ISTQB).
Skills : Systems Analysis, Functional Testing, Project Management, Utilities, Telecommunications, QTP, Selenium, Quality Control
- Leading, guiding, and monitoring the analysis, design, implementation, and execution of the test cases, test procedures, and test suites.
- Ensuring the content and structure of all Testing documents/artifacts is documented and maintained.
- Assigning tasks to all testing team members and ensures that all of them have sufficient work in the project.
- Acting as the single point of contact between Development and Testers for iterations, testing, and deployment activities.
- Reviewing System, Integration, and User Acceptance Tests prepared by testers.
- Ensuring proper configuration management of the test artifacts produced and traceability of the tests to the requirements.
- Recognizing when test automation is appropriate and, if it is, plan the effort, select the tools, and ensure training of the team.
- Making sure the test environment is put into place before test execution and managed during test execution.
- Scheduling the tests for execution and then monitoring, measuring, controlling, and reporting on the test progress, the product quality status, and the test results, adapting the test plan and compensating as needed to adjust to evolving conditions.
Masters of Business Administration
Team Lead /Test Lead Resume
Summary : Team Lead /Test Lead with over 7+ years of diversified professional experience in Quality Assurance, Manual Testing, Automation, Business Analysis, Production Support, Web Testing, Functional and Regression Testing of Multi-Tier Web-based Applications, Client/Server and Standalone Applications in Retail, Utility and Telecom domains. Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment, accompanied by strong leadership.
Skills : Manual Testing, Biztalk Testing, factory, HP ALM, UFT, Selenium, HP Sprinter, MicroStrategy, Database Testing, API Testing
- Collaborated with business owners, operations and developers to define functional test cases
- Worked with Product Delivery to define and establish organizational QA discipline
- Worked with developers to ensure that defined test cases are correctly developed and executed in an automated manner as part of each build
- Supported Product Delivery leadership in backend and frontend testing, triaging and tracking quality assurance metrics like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stayed up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Executed manual testing where it is not feasible to execute automated testing
- Created a selenium testing environment and trained team members to effectively identify tests and scenarios
- Created and maintained environments and automated build processes like Jenkins, gulp, grunt, etc.
Masters of Computers Application
Senior Test Engineer/Test Lead Resume
Summary : An accomplished Senior Test Engineer/Test Lead with extensive experience in project management, requirements definition, software testing, and quality assurance in a variety of industries, including insurance, financial services, telecommunications, government, utilities, Internet, and e-Business. Experienced in developing and implementing comprehensive SDLC and test methodologies department-wide and company-wide. Creative problem solver with advanced analytical, planning, and scheduling skills with a focus on timely delivery.
Skills : Functional & Regression Testing, SOA Testing, System Integration Testing, Smoke Testing, Sanity Testing, Production Testing, Siebel Testing
- Reporting to the Director and Manager, manage a large team of on-shore and off-shore resources to perform the testing of the applications.
- Managing personnel, tools, processes, and schedules to deliver six releases per year across both applications.
- Inherited three disparate cross-functional teams and through team-building, cross-training, and skills building created a single team of professional testers.
- Working closing with the vendor test leads and monitoring the deliverables.
- Introduced and expanded the use of test management and test execution tools to improve tester efficiency, reliability, and repeatability.
- Participating in PPP meeting and giving the estimates.
- Collecting the business requirements from the business people and analyzing them.
- Representing the test team in the drops and providing the status to all the stakeholders.
Masters of Science
Project Test Lead Resume
Headline : Project Test Lead with IT experience in the complete Automation and Manual Test Life Cycle of In-Car Infotainment System, RAID supported Direct Attached Storage Controllers, Windows multimedia devices. Expertise in working with projects involving System Testing, Automation testing and Performance testing in Automotive (In-Car Infotainment). Excellent exposure to Onsite/Offshore model and experience in working with offshore team members and onsite stakeholders.
Skills : C, C++ Python Test Management Tools Windows Test Tool, HP-ALM, Vapor Automation Testing Tools Squish, QTP, WTT
- Defining architecture, design, and implementation of the QA Automation and Performance Testing Framework.
- Providing leadership in defining the automation methodologies, strategies, standards, tools, best practices for automation processes.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of test automation frameworks and development and execution of test scripts.
- Experience with Cloud, On-premise and Virtual Appliance technologies.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining end-to-end automated scripts across product portfolios and assisting in implementing automation best practices and tools, including acquiring relevant domain expertise and proficiency.
- Hands-on knowledge of CI/CD, Container Orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes), Monitoring/Alerting, Security best practices, automated deployments, version control, merging, branching, etc.
- Integrating automation to the CI/CD pipeline and operationalize automated smoke tests and daily automated runs to product releases.
- Coordinating and supporting the planning and execution of all QA/testing activities.
Bachelor Of Technology