Retail Supervisor Resume
Summary : A highly skilled and detailed oriented individual; an excellent communicator and listener; a skilled individual who brings years of insight and experience to any and every assignment put in front of him.
Skills : Microsoft Office, typing, filing, answering phones, staying organized, cleaning,.
- Trained Events Specialists on company processes, policies, procedures, and position responsibilities.
- Ensured quality execution by conducting audits and work-withs of Event Specialists and developed event execution skills and knowledge.
- Monitored and managed expense metrics such as payroll, time entries, and additional expenses to maximize territory contribution.
- Managed execution and overall performance of scheduled events.
- Provided scorecards to ensure the highest level of on-date execution is met.
- Rescheduled events as needed in a timely manner to maximize our on-date, on weekend, and total execution results.
- Developed and maintained a strong working relationship with field support, recruiting, and client services.
Head Retail Supervisor Resume
Summary : Retail Sales Associate with 3 years in upscale retail apparel, shoe and jewelry sales. Enjoys helping customers find products to meet their needs. Flexible Mathematical aptitude Approachable Dedicated team player Basic clerical knowledge Exact Software In-depth fashion knowledge.
Skills : Excel, Microsoft.
- Described use and operation of merchandise to customers.
- Received and processed cash and credit payments for in-store purchases.
- Opened and closed the store, including counting cash, opening and closing cash registers and creating staff assignments.
- Placed special merchandise orders for customers.Created strategies to develop and expand existing customer sales, which resulted in a 5 + % increase in monthly sales.
- Shared product knowledge with customers while making personal recommendations.
- Demonstrated that customers come first by serving them with a sense of urgency.
- Worked as a team member to provide the highest level of service to customers.
- Maintained friendly and professional customer interactions.
High School Diploma
Retail Supervisor Lead Resume
Summary : Ability to be flexible, adapt to unusual situations, reliable, team player, and self- starter; Identify problem and implement corrective solutions; Demonstrates the ability to analyze circumstances surrounding task activities to ensure positive results; Continuously setting and achieving goals while establishing priorities and getting the job done; Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels; Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with diverse people regardless of the work environment; Possess a strong sense of commitment and dedication to being an outstanding team player.
Skills : Management, Sales, Microsoft Office, Customer Service Skills.
- Manage retail staff, including cashiers and people working on the floor.
- Build and sustain customer focused store to ensure pleasant shopping experience.
- Hold accountability for cashier area, credit card transactions, and daily bank deposits.
- Manage store operations with key-holding responsibility, open and close store.
- Coach, counsel, recruit, train and discipline employees.
- Maintain inventory and ensure items are in stock.
- Maintain store's cleanliness and health and safety measures.
Retail Supervisor/Assistant Resume
Summary : Dedicated and focused individual who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals. Seeking a role of increased responsibility and authority.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite.
- Managed staff scheduling and employee labor.
- Maintained inventory control of stock for the store.
- Conducted training in store and other locations to ensure operations were within company standards.
- Arranged and maintained floor displays and format.
- Stimulated sales with a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Organized meetings, contests, and various sales initiatives with the retail staff to achieve sales targets.
- Maintained high corporate standards in daily operations and sales, worked in other departments voluntarily as needed, interpersonal communication with guests and staff.
Associate Of Science
Retail Supervisor/Associate Resume
Objective : Professional with a strong customer service background, problem solving skills, and a motivated attitude looking to find a job in my field of study with room for growth or further education. Strong personal interest in Information Technology, with a focus smartphone and smart device development.
Skills : Excel, Word, Training, Typing, Inventory, Filing, Customer Service, Medical Terminology.
- Taking a leadership in customs' care and sales performance working in terms of client service, sales, productivity.
- Ensure maximum profitability and compliance with Duty Free objectives and policies.
- Assume Operations Manager's responsibilities when assigned/needed.
- Opening and closing of the stores Monitor and react to product in-stock positions, ensuring appropriate stock levels at all times.
- Ordering merchandize by SKU overseeing day-to-day operations, managing inventory, monitoring sales, receipts.
- Assist Sales Associates in the cash verification process, and processing voids, refunds, discounts, and end-of-shift procedures.
- Perform a daily recap to the Store Manager detailing any and all incidents, accomplishments, and relevant sales figures.
- Review and analyze business performance of daily sales.
Retail Supervisor II Resume
Objective : Seeking a position where I can develop and excel while giving my best to my employer. I am always up for a challenge whatever the situation. I also have extensive skills in leadership as well as teaching abilities to help the company that I may be employed by. In closing, I feel I am a dedicated individual who has the drive and desire to succeed.
Skills : Freelance Author.
- Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
- Inventory stock and reorder when inventory drops to a specified level.
- Instruct staff on how to handle difficult and complicated sales.
- Enforce safety, health, and security rules.
- Perform work activities of subordinates, such as cleaning and organizing shelves and displays and selling merchandise.
- Plan and prepare work schedules and keep records of employees' work schedules and time cards.
Bachelor Of Science
Retail Supervisor III Resume
Summary : Oriented Punctual Flexible Hardworking People person Organized Multi-tasker Quick Learner Positive attitude.
Skills : Desktop Publishing, Improvising, Cataloging, Office Systems & Procedures, Machine Transcription, Type 45 wpm.
- Provided exceptional customer service to guests from around the world.
- Fulfilled guest requests and sales over the phone to have shipped to the guest.
- Worked as a team to drive sales and keep store in top condition.
- Monitored what was selling and what needed to be reordered so the store was always stocked.
- Helped with yearly inventory Responsible for counting the till at the end of the day when working the closing shift.
- Attended monthly meetings to discuss ways to improve as a company and communicate better as a team.
- Kept track of sales to see where we were for the week/month/year.
BA In Communications
Sr. Retail Supervisor Resume
Summary : Demonstrated, dedicated work ethic with a variety of retail, office and management experience. Background includes proficiency in a computerized environment, competency with cash handling functions and professionalism with customer contact. I have secured excellent organizational skills and an ability to juggle varied responsibilities to complete tasks efficiently and timely. I am personable, detail-oriented, accurate and a fast learner.
Skills : Strong Computer Skills, Microsoft Office, Internet, Outlook, Lotus, Research And Analysis, Inventory Management.
- Store supervisor managing 15-20 employees.
- Respond to customer inquiries/complaints providing proper resolutions in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Direct day-to-day employee duties and functions while evaluating performance of assigned duties.
- Identify process improvement opportunities to expand customer base.
- Maintain cash drawers and credit equipment to allow efficient and expedited process of customer transactions.
- Reconcile cash drawers, available funds on hand, and daily deposits.
- Develop, train, guide and coach associates while setting a professional example.
- Inventory control all merchandise on hand.
Medical Assisting/Business Program
Junior Retail Supervisor Resume
Objective : Obtain employment as a Physical Therapist Assistant in a dynamic, progressive physical therapy facility where individualized quality therapy is critical and where I can further develop my knowledge and skills. Providing skilled care that utilizes the core values of compassion, caring, integrity and responsibility for each patient. I am a collaborative team player, with a strong work ethic that delivers patient driven care with every treatment.
Skills : Management and training, Project Management, Personnel Management.
- Manage retail staff Meet financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Prepare items for and maintain store displays.
- Attend trade shows to identify new products and services Approve contracts with vendors.
- Maintain inventory and ensure items are in stock.
- Analyze operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Ensure promotions are accurate and merchandised to the company's standards.
- Utilize information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning.
Retail Supervisor/Manager Resume
Objective : Excellent oral and written communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team; ability to communicate effectively with customers. Self-motivated with an outstanding work ethic Able to work as part of a team and able to work independently also.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Payroll, Communications, Problem.
- Coached representatives on company process, procedures and position responsibilities Oversee and manage payroll time entries and expenses to optimize regional contribution Implemented and ensured Representatives' performance through field support agents to complete tasks.
- Assigned and managed team projects to use efficiencies and quality execution.
- Lead staff specialists' team to enhance sales, service levels and membership conversions.
- Built and trained sales specialists' team and develop overall store team Developed top performers and evaluate performance, coach and offer feedback.
- Inspected company equipment regularly to ensure maintenance.
- Operated as front line manager on implementing store functions through staff members.
- Maintained client objectives through stocking and signing products and setting them to schematics.
- Achieved business goals through new items placement in authorized stores.
BS In Finance
Retail Supervisor/Head Resume
Summary : Able to stay focused in stressful situations Effective communication with co-workers and other departments Able to think on my own Provides computer training as needed for co-workers Associates Degree in Science.
Skills : microsoft office, 10 key, Customer Service, Multi-Line Phone System, Multi-Line Phone System, Banking, Banking, Accounting, Accounting.
- Supervising and coordinating staff activities.
- Authorizing payments by check and the return of merchandise.
- Maintaining sufficient inventory and ordering merchandise.
- Prepares and makes bank deposits; maintains financial records such as the daily journal.
- Opens and closes the store by performing duties such as placing and removing signage, opening and closing tills, unlocking and securing the store.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the store by ensuring that maintenance duties are completed and by performing duties such as cleaning windows, sweeping floors and dusting product shelves as required.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Retail Supervisor Resume
Summary : Committed and motivated professional with exceptional customer relations, organizational and decision making skills. Strong work ethic, professional demeanor, takes initiative and follows through. Dependable, responsible and detail oriented. Experience in a fast paced business operations setting, great multi-tasking skills. High performing and innovative team player, always eager to learn.
Skills : Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Microsoft Office,., Epic, Neic, Antrim, Mas90, Netsuite, DealerSocket, GM Global Connect,.
- Supervise store operations, manage inventory, and maintain accurate reconciliation of business supplies.
- Assist in all areas of administrative work including data entry, receptionist duties, file organization, research, and website development.
- Reduce overhead by increasing span of responsibility and led creative and administrative projects to reduce labor costs.
- Develop new customer relationships through telephone contact and grow sales activity with existing customers.
- Increase customer loyalty through consistent and dependable service, great attitude, knowledge and efficiency.
- Oversee inventory ordering and tracking, order fulfillment and shipment, and store resale purchases producing retail store overall sales increase.
- Supervise co-workers in various departments.
- Streamlined the client order processing by implementing a new software package.
Associate In Applied Science