Retail Merchandiser Resume
Headline : 5 years of experience as a Retail Merchandiser. I would like to find an environment where my calm could enhance the overall productiveness of a thriving business environment. I am accustoming to and thrive in a high paced environment. I am used to being the conduit between Upper Management and the workforce.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Accounting, Data Entry, Customer Service, Child Care, Artistic, and Detailed Oriented, and Use Of Power Tools.
- Deliver sales fundamentals (distribution, shelving, merchandising, and pricing goals across all principals on agreed to retail priorities for a dedicated team in an assigned territory.
- Maintain continual improvement of sales coverage and productivity for a dedicated team in an assigned territory.
- Collaborate with supervisors on all major retail initiatives (new product introductions, contests, etc. ) work with dedicated team principals in territory as assigned by supervisor.
- Personally call on and develop relationships with key retail store operations decision-makers which enable business managers to achieve the dedicated team principals' objectives.
- Develop and sell all key store personnel on major principal objectives such as brand information, shelf standards, etc.
- Coordinate all merchandising events for a dedicated team in assigned territory.
- Assist supervisors and sales manager in communicating customer needs, objectives, and future plans.
- Develop and execute retail territory coverage plan to ensure prioritized coverage goals are met.
- Maintain full distribution and display of products in assigned accounts.
- Rotate stock, clean and stock display and price merchandise as appropriate.
Retail Merchandiser/Team Leader Resume
Headline : 6+ years of experience as a Retail Merchandiser. I am always willing to work in an organization that gives me opportunities to harness my skills. I would be highly privileged, to apply my potential for the benefit of the organization. Proficiency and prior experience in this field are the major tools, which would help me in serving your company with efficiency.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Great Plains, Microsoft Excel, BisTrack, Microsoft Word, Project Management, Laboratory, Administration, and Customer Service.
- Responsible for the execution of Anderson Merchandisers standards to drive sales and meet retailer client expectations.
- Providing daily communication and follow-up with the territory sales lead as expected.
- Achieving optimal results by implementing the Anderson approach, which consists of collaboration, presell and awareness, implementation, reporting and post reporting.
- Communicating daily with store management and maintain excellent rapport with store personnel.
- Communicating with the territory sales leads on a daily basis as to all activities accomplished as well as any sales opportunities.
- Responding immediately to all store concerns and alerting territory sales lead and/or DSM.
- Responsible for all assigned projects with required quality and accuracy.
- Performing product/fixture/display/modular resets, set pop and signing appropriately.
- Excel at maintaining company, client, and retailer confidentiality with the highest level of accuracy and integrity in survey/project reporting.
- I am sure to identify and resolves problems in a timely manner, by gathering and analyzing information skillfully and maintaining the merchants' confidentiality.
Sales Representative/Retail Merchandiser Resume
Summary : Retail Merchandiser with over 9 years of experience working for a global brand, and at present a luxury brand. Consistently developing and evolving my style to better showcase unique details of the product. Certain techniques set standards company-wide and were adopted by merchandisers in other Mackenzie-Childs locations. Creating and maintaining clear, shoppable displays contributed to a 16% increase in the Mackenzie-Childs New York City location in the fiscal year of 2016.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Outlook, Photoshop, Detail Oriented,Multitasking,Meet Deadlines,Apple Computers, Customer Service, Data Entry, and Detail Oriented.
- Creating exciting and whimsical displays that align with the company image.
- Consistently rework and replenish each dinnerware collection when necessary.
- Merchandising and lifestyle all surfaces including tabletops and furniture.
- Making certain all products are on display and the new product is placed within 24 hours of processing.
- Determining the effectiveness of merchandising strategies by monitoring product sales.
- Ensuring the top-selling product is reordered and replenished for each shipment.
- Ensuring stock levels are sufficient enough to satisfy sales demands and maintain visual displays.
- Keeping detailed lists of store inventory used for window and other visual displays.
- Strategizing with the visual manager and assistant visual manager on seasonal updates.
- Participating and providing sound feedback on the execution of interior resets.
Retail Merchandiser II Resume
Summary : Retail Merchandiser with 7+ years of experience focused on creating value for customers and product longevity for retail manufacturers. Reinforces client brands through effective advertising while staying aware of potential growth opportunities.
Skills : Customer Service-Oriented, Excellent Communication, Retail Sales Professional, Expert In Adobe Photoshop, Proficient In VueScan, Vendor Relations, Planogram Design, Markdown Procedures, Pricing Controls, Inventory Control, Reliable, and Punctual, Creative, and Product Inventory Counts.
- Assembling promotional displays, including quarter and full-size point of purchase displays.
- Conferring with store managers to obtain information about customer needs and preferences.
- Establishing strong vendor relationships to maintain and support the business.
- Organizing and tracking departmental receipt flow for new and reordered merchandise.
- Traveling to the market visited vendors and assisted buyers with merchandise selection.
- Removing damaged out-of-code, not-in-set and discontinued items from displays.
- Partnering with sales representatives and managers to coordinate delivery and merchandising schedule.
- Completing resets per planogram stocked and replenished merchandise according to store merchandising layouts.
- Following merchandising guidelines to present visually appealing displays.
- Timely and proper placement of merchandise for maximum impact according to Burlington's visual.
Retail Merchandiser II Resume
Summary : 8 years of experience as a Retail Merchandiser. Skilled Management and Retail Merchandising professional who leverages solid market knowledge and creative business strategies to maximize product profitability. An individual who thrives in both a team-oriented environment, as well as independently, to contribute to a being a part of a dynamic unit who creatively and effectively reach company goals.
Skills : Customer Service-Oriented, Inventory Control, Retail Sales Professional, Planogram Design, and Vendor Relations.
- Individually accountable for overseeing 300 retail accounts throughout Brooklyn, Queens, and long island. These account included major retailers such as shop rite, King Cullen, food town, CVS, rite aid, and Walgreens.
- Responsible for increasing retail milk and dairy sales through created visual marketing and styled window displays.
- Assembled promotional displays, including quarter and full-size point of purchase displays.
- Conferred with store managers to obtain information about customer needs and preferences.
- Established strong vendor relationships to maintain and support the business.
- Removed damaged, out-of-code, not-in-set and discontinued items from displays.
- Set up displays for promotions and events of the job's requirement for up sales & product growth.
- Product is separated according to holiday and everyday gift wrap, cards, gift items, etc.
- Manage time effectively to complete all store visits assigned and achieve an acceptable effectiveness rate on assigned work.
- Participate in store revisions, including fixture removal and replacement.
Retail Merchandiser Resume
Headline : More than 6 years of experience as a Retail Merchandiser, in executing business plans, backed with strong brand strategies, numerical & analytical skills. The distinction in exploring category gaps, tracking & interpreting fashion trends, identify new lines to achieve business goals. I have a keen commercial eye & passion for my work motivates me to take up challenging roles.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint, Inventory Management, Merchandising, Purchasing, Forecasting, and New Product Development.
- Manage growth of pan India retail business across various categories & products.
- Trading plan fulfillment & merchandise planning for pan India stores as per store grading.
- Assortment planning in line with stories, range mix for new season & store openings.
- Buy analysis to capture gaps in product & price, aiming at maximizing sales through market trends study.
- Inventory analysis with consolidations, promotion planning & fulfilling requirements.
- Strategize key product highlights, window changes, display & technology with in-store focus & promotions by leading weekly meetings with marketing, operations & VM seasonal presentations to review new trends & product gaps using competition research, price mapping, store visits.
- Perform such duties as checking date codes, ensuring adherence to approved plan-o-gram.
- Report observations to the unit manager regarding outdated product, unbalanced stock, out-of-stock situations and point of purchase requirements.
- Established strong vendor relationships to maintain and support the business.
- Coordinated communication with merchandise operations and vendors for creation and maintenance.
Retail Merchandiser I Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as a Retail Merchandiser. Seeking a job with an established corporation offering the potential for growth and advancement.
Skills : Money Handling, Accounting, Data Entry, Customer Service, Child Care, Artistic, and Detailed Oriented, Use Of Power Tools, and Following A PlanoGram.
- Organizing, rotating and stocking shelves during each store visit - the platform for providing excellent customer service.
- Transferring cases of product from the backroom to the store's sales floor.
- Ensuring the product is on display and shelves are looking their best by properly rotating product and removing all stale or damaged packages.
- Working as a team with sales counterparts and management by communicating issues as appropriate, following itinerary and being flexible with schedule changes to the itinerary.
- Maintaining a professional demeanor with the public and store personnel when performing duties.
- Driving sales results through greeting and assisting customers on the sales floor and maintaining solid product knowledge.
- Executing floor moves, merchandising directives, display maintenance and general recovery (i.e., folding, straightening, etc) as directed by the manager on duty.
- Replenishing merchandise timely and monitor floor stock levels to ensure the store is properly stocked at all times.
- Ordering, restocking, straightening and organizing product and displays.
- Rotating products on the shelf due to expiration dates that are going out soon.
Lead Retail Merchandiser V Resume
Summary : Customer service professional offering 23+ years of diversified experience as a Retail Merchandiser. Excellent communication and problem-solving skills. Dedicated to achieving customer satisfaction as well as meeting or surpassing company expectations. Excellent customer service skills and sales experience. Experience planning and directing administrative functions to meet time-critical deadlines.
Skills : Microsoft Office, General Office, Management, Financial Reconciliations And Reports, Customer Service, Supervising, Clerical, Communication, Sales, and Housekeeping/ General Cleaning.
- Responsible for representing Acosta and their clients by effectively working to perform reset and remodel work including reading and implementation of plan-o-grams, new item placement, and special merchandising activities.
- Reading and following plan-o-grams to effectively complete reset and remodel work.
- Excellent organizational skills, strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with business partners.
- Performing duties such as moving and cleaning shelves, installing new racks and shelves, displaying merchandise properly, placing shelf strips and attaching tags properly.
- Effectively and accurately work with web based applications to prepare, process, submit, and manage documentation related to assigned reset and remodel work, and to complete training activities.
- Ensuring that product is on display and shelves look their best through full shelf conditions.
- Maintaining inventory on store shelves and displays, identifying replenishment needs.
- Traveling to and from various accounts to stock, order, maintain and manage the retail card department.
- Receiving new inventory from the stock room using an electronic handheld computerized device.
- Replenishing and rotation of product. Performing plan o gram compliance and re-sets.
Retail Merchandiser III Resume
Summary : Retail Merchandiser with13+ years of experience. My resume highlights my knowledge in managing a retail store with a concentration in woman's apparel and accessories. I am excited about the ability to help your company succeed.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Windows Live, Home PC, Android Phone, General Office, Management, Financial Reconciliations And Reports, and Customer Service.
- Areas of focus include full-shelf conditions, neatly merchandised displays and shelves, building display point-of-sale in all areas of the store, properly-rotated product on the shelf, and accurate price tags/point-of-sale in all departments.
- A major objective of this role is to establish and maintain rapport with key store individuals while providing outstanding customer service.
- Responsible for maintaining a timely and accurate merchandising call schedule.
- Also responsible for identifying and communicating individual store opportunities to the appropriate Mondelez international personnel.
- Assisting in gathering and moving materials, supplies, fixtures, and equipment necessary for the assigned set/project work.
- Staying within budgeted hours to complete duties in an efficient and timely manner.
- Working independently replenishing, straighten, and inventory of every day and seasonal cards, specialty items which include gift wrap, other stationery items.
- Using a scanning device to determine placement, tracking inventory, and determine replenishment needs.
- Establishing good working relationships with store managers and department heads.
- Stocking shelves and organize in relation to Hasbro products and subsidiaries.
Retail Merchandiser Resume
Summary : 9+ years of experience as a Retail Merchandiser. Looking to obtain a position where I can utilize my talents, skills, and experience in a reputable form. Certified: CPR/ BLS and First Aide: Expiration date 2016 of December 12 State Certified Public Notary.
Skills : Microsoft, Excel, Powerpoint, Word Perfect, Multi-Line Phone System, 10 Key By Touch, Multi-Tasking, Customer Service, Management Experience, Data Entry, and Reporting.
- To provide fast, effective & efficient solutions to target stores and vendors through superior execution of merchandising services in all target, lowes and Walmart stores. A few of the main accounts are L'oreal, Maybelline, and Essie, Garnier.
- It is my job to audit, merchandise, and reset various products and displays in the stores, then I would take photos of my completed work and upload my photos onto RMS portal along with my detailed reports and accurate notes of my work that included counts, labeling, and whatever information was required for each service and my hours.
- This job required a lot of communication with the store managers and headquarters office for the targets.
- Disassemble and remove old store fixtures and assemble new fixtures according to store schematics.
- Recording numbers of units handled and moved using daily production sheets or work tickets.
- Praising by management for being a fast and efficient worker, requiring little supervision.
- Handling products and equipment in accordance with safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Building and maintaining 32+rapport with store personnel to effectively meet company and client needs.
- Consulting with advertising or sales staff to determine the type of merchandise to be featured & time & place for each display.
- Changing or rotating window displays, interior display areas, or signage to reflect changes in inventory or promotion.