Network Systems Engineer Resume
Summary : Results-driven IT professional with demonstrated success implementing strategic IT initiatives that improve business functionality. In-depth expertise in the management of IT operations.
Skills : Vmware VSphere, Microsoft Server, Linux, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft System Center, Microsoft Hyper-V, Powershell, Cisco IOS, Mac OS X, PHP.
- Coordinated technology purchases and recommendations for School Districts on varying levels comprising Network/Wireless Infrastructure, Server Infrastructure and Desktop Infrastructure.
- Migrated multiple older Exchange systems (5.0 and 2003/7/10) to current versions (2013) as well apps.
- Investigated alternative infrastructure ideas and helped expand the knowledge base of the networking and server teams by providing an overall view into the datacenter from all aspects (Networking/Server/Desktop) and their connections.
- Trained new employees in Best Practices and various other management tasks across multiple environments.
- Performed penetration testing scenarios and investigated security breaches in districts.
- Advised districts in consolidating infrastructure using VMWare or HyperV solutions saving money and improving system performance.
- Completed efficiently and on time Install and maintain high level security measures to protect the network company-wide.
Sr. Network Systems Engineer Resume
Headline : To secure a position in Information Systems as a Network Administrator/LAN/WAN Technician where technical skills and leadership/management experience can be utilized to meet company goals while allowing room for growth and professional development.
Skills : Server 2008, 2012, 2016, Windows Administrator, Vmware, Backup Specialist, SAN Management.
- Responsible for providing management of a broad range of information technology initiatives, projects and programs instituted within the bank comprising of 20 locations.
- Provide Internal support for network administration, Email, Blackberry Service, Antivirus and end user support.
- Responsible for Audit/Exam, Compliance, Risk Mitigation, and Remediation activities.
- Developed and advanced all IT related policies and procedures including: IT Policy, Technology Strategy, controls, and IT-related Business Resumption Plans.
- Responsible for all support and administration of centralized and decentralized Windows 2003 and 2008 Server Network, Citrix Xen Server environment ensuring high quality and reliable production environment.
- Resolution of end user technical requests -Research and provide information on technical trends.
- Established network security, file and software access permissions, and a comprehensive corporate virus protection systems -Staged and supported software, maintained, and upgraded hardware for all Network and workstation computers.
- Designed and managed rollout of over 200 workstations from xp to windows 7.
Jr. Network Systems Engineer Resume
Objective : Visionary and goal oriented IT professional with experience planning, developing, and implementing information solutions to address business opportunities. Develop strategic plans for implement ion and operation of client services, product support, quality assurance, and training.
Skills : VMware ESXi 6.0, Microsoft Hyper-V, Cloud Computing,.
- Performed integration of large scale systems into infrastructure Provided technical support on Windows and Macintosh computers Maintained backups of routers and switches.
- Performed security system configuration, testing and maintenance Coordinated all downtime and service impacting activities and inform various business units.
- Coordinated orders for equipment and materials required in maintaining an effective department Provided backup support for other Systems Engineers and regions remotely or on site Assisted in the coordination of office moves and office expansions/additions.
- Developed and maintained standard site management and disaster contingency plans and verified that these documents were correct and up to date.
- Documented required Service Level Agreements for all circuits, PBX's, servers, and other network and telecommunications equipment.
- Communicated with verbally and in writing with department heads, managers, coworkers and vendors to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions.
- Worked independently with minimal supervision; traveled to different locations when required.
- Configured and set standards for desktop equipment.
Network Systems Engineer III Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging position in a firm looking for a goal oriented, highly talented, experienced, and motivated individual with strong, network engineering, administration, communication, project management, and technical training skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows Server.
- Designed networks and implemented latest technologies to enable clients to communicate in an efficient manner, while maintaining a high level of security.
- Provided voice and data network maintenance & support for Wide Area Networks, mainly using HP OpenView and Ciscoworks for monitoring/troubleshooting.
- Performed routing and switching functions including routing loop prevention, TCP/IP and hierarchical IP addressing schemes with Lucent Vital QIP, subnetting all classes of IP addresses, and Cisco IOS setup, configuration, and backup.
- Configured the following equipment with the aforementioned technologies; Cisco 2600 and 3000 series routers, Catalyst 2900, 3500, 6000 switches, Csu/Dsu's.
- Administered TCP/IP networking at main Data Center, based on Windows 2000 (DHCP, WINS, DNS, and Web Proxy services) network administration.
- Worked with vendors and developer groups to determine hardware and networking needs for developmental and network design projects.
- Responsible to take part in an on-call rotation in a 24X7 working environment.
Network Systems Engineer II Resume
Summary : knowledge to a company needing Network Systems Administration or an IT team dedicated to server and backup administration. Deployment of new technologies in the interest of providing efficiency, improving the company productivity, and relevance.
Skills : Networking, Project Management, Risk Management, Training, Team Player.
- Tier three troubleshooting of all end user access problems collaborating with all helpdesk personnel and vendors to resolve issues.
- Helped design complex computer networks and participated on a design review board to assure products were production ready.
- Collaborated on a task force to produce repeatable processes to improve time spent deploying new technologies Analyzed data circuits assuring they were sized according to utilization which generated thousands of dollars in monthly spending.
- Monitored telecommunications bills which ensured CSAA paid only for the resources being used.
- Assured network hardware and old circuits were recovered from closing offices which provided a significant savings.
- Designed rack space for new hardware and circuit extensions and administered firewall requests, securing the network from external providers.
- Compared several tools to fit unique needs of new department, implemented several network management tools and trained users allowing faster, more precise repairs.
Network Systems Engineer I Resume
Summary : Over 8 years of Computer Science Information Technology experience. Able to develop technical documents in conjunction with federal standards and guidelines. Comprehensive with computer system security and network.
Skills : UNIX Administration.
- Designed, built, and administrated Windows 2003/2008 servers and SCO/AIX UNIX servers at Tallahassee Surgical Associates, Havana Medical Clinic, and others.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Medical Coding of insurance claims in EClinicalWorks, MicroMD, and PCN Health Network practice management software for point-to-point/clearinghouse electronic claim filing.
- Wrote an NSF 3.01 electronic claim format from specs and modified it to work with a 4010A1 X12 EDI conversion program and later the 5010 format.
Network Systems Engineer/Technician Resume
Headline : Results-driven IT professional with demonstrated success implementing strategic IT initiatives that improve business functionality. In-depth expertise in the management of IT operations,
Skills : VMware ESXi 6.0, Microsoft Hyper-V, Cloud Computing,.
- Recruited to architect and engineer a corporate enterprise metropolitan area network (MAN) that comprises eight office locations.
- System integrate pre-existing and all new complex system solutions.
- Strategically re-architected and centralized network resources to establish an official datacenter enabling WAN/MAN/LAN high-availability.
- Engineered Windows and Macintosh AD domains, implemented block and file data management solutions.
- Planned, deployed, a server virtualization strategy comprising of VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Integrated System Center 2012 R2 suite into this solution.
- Participates in the establishment, identification, development and communication of new technology standards and best practices as appropriate.
Network Systems Engineer/Specialist Resume
Summary : Highly technical IT Leader with 20+ years of experience catalyzing rapid organizational growth through development of sophisticated business strategies. Proven record of impactful performance in guiding both private and government organizations to unprecedented technical proficiencies.
Skills : Software, Hardware, and Peripherals Repair Troubleshooting.
- Performed Tier 1 & Tier 2 support within Help Desk environment using McAfee ticketing system.
- Responded to and resolved end-user problems.
- Performed UNIX (Sun Sparc) and PC troubleshooting in which efforts directly won us an extended Multi-million dollar support contract.
- Installed and upgraded systems to support Windows 3.x, 95 and Solaris 2.5.
- Provided on-going consultation to clients for the design and implementation plans on upgrading from NetWare 3.11 to NetWare 4.11 at The US Courts Administrative Office 12 Judiciary Circuits.
- Implemented and managed the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) Traffic Management System (TMS) Transition Platform Project.
- Cleaned and synchronized Active Directory and ePolicy Orchestrator Directories.
Masters In Leadership
Network Systems Engineer/Administrator Resume
Headline : Information Technology Professional looking to apply vast information technology experience and extensive skill set to your IT department.
Skills : Server 2008, 2012, 2016, Windows administrator, Vmware, Backup Specialist, SAN management.
- Designed and implemented network upgrades in order to improve the performance and security of the manufacturing and office network.
- Designed and implemented additions to the manufacturing and office networks.
- Responsible for the availability of the plant network, consisting of 156 Cisco switches, 4 Cisco routers, and 96 Cisco wireless access points.
- Implemented and managed Cisco Prime LAN Management Solution for network monitoring.
- Later upgraded to Cisco Prime Infrastructure.
- Configured VoIP routers and gateways for voice network.
- Secured company network equipment using TACAS and RADIUS.
Network Systems Engineer Resume
Summary : To secure a position in Information Systems as a network technician where technical skills and leadership/management experience can be utilized to meet company goals while allowing room for growth and professional development.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Vmware, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008.
- Design/Manage the VMware virtual environment.
- Converted all of Probation's servers to Virtual VMware servers.
- Patch/update all Server and software applications as needed.
- Assisted in Setting up Wireless infrastructure in Las Vegas and Reno offices.
- Assisted in setting up video camera and microphones in our Lobby area for Security.
- Assisted in setting up our Forensic department using Encase.
- Oversee the planning and management of the VOIP telephone system.