Maintenance Controller Resume
Headline : Results-driven and highly motivated professional with 10 years of experience in diverse leadership roles. Specializing in classroom instruction, curriculum design, development, and assessment.
Skills : Quality Assurance, Continous Process Improvement.
- Controlled and scheduled maintenance for up to 19 DC-8 aircraft all over the world by telephone and email.
- Assisted line maintenance personnel in troubleshooting mechanical and avionics pireps.
- Provided MEL/CDL/DMI numbers to mechanics.
- Processed parts and routing them to the correct stations.
- Repaired or ordered parts to correct items.
- Preformed flight control and engine throttle rigging.
- Performed engine runs and taxi checks of aircraft.
Sr. Maintenance Controller Resume
Headline : To obtain the position of Maintenance Controller that will utilize experience, education, and training to its maximum potential.
Skills : Marketing, Sales, Leadership, Recruiting, Development, HR.
- Planned, organized, directed, and managed the maintenance and repairs of aircraft, aircraft components, and aviation support equipment.
- Directed and managed the scheduling of aircraft, aircraft components, and aviation support equipment inspections.
- Informed the Aircraft Maintenance Officer of work progress and advised him on matters pertaining to maintenance and repairs of aircraft, aircraft components, and aviation support equipment.
- Ensured the material condition and mission capability of weapons systems for mission readiness.
- Directed and monitored requisitioning, receipt, and allocations of materials, tools, aircraft components, and aviation support equipment.
- Ensured compliance with applicable technical publications through the use of maintenance instruction manuals for the appropriate aircraft, associated systems, aviation support equipment, aeronautical components, and aviation equipment.
- Ensured all aircraft, aircraft components, and aviation support equipment maintenance data was collected and properly disseminated.
- Worked closely with the Aviation Supply Department to ensure the required materials, components, and tools were available for use.
Certificate In Technical
Jr. Maintenance Controller Resume
Summary : Airframe and Powerplant licensed mechanic with supervisory experience as Crew Chief, as well as extensive advisory and monitoring experience as fleet Maintenance Controller.
Skills : Inventory Management, Process Improvement, Maintenance Budgeting, Auditing.
- Led two sites, each with a five to eight-person team in maintaining and inspecting shot blast process, impregnation, leak testing, fluoro-penetrate inspection, and vibratory processes.
- Directed/authored preventative maintenance programs and software.
- Analyzed, planned, and implement process improvements to improve efficiency and reduce the cost for processes.
- Wrote and enforce Standard Operating Procedures for Maintenance throughout the company.
- Worked with the Quality Department to develop a Risk Management Program.
- Authored and built the structure and process.
- Identified short life expectancy on primary blast process motors.
Maintenance Controller III Resume
Summary : Over 27 years of experience at
Maintenance Controller. Applies continuous improvement principles to increase process and maintenance efficiency,
and company profits.
Skills : Secret Clearance, Maintenance Controller, Quality Assurance, Airframes.
- Managed safe operations of organizational aircraft, indirectly supervised 180 maintenance personnel and assigned prioritized work for 10 work centers during high tempo combat operations.
- Coordinated, prioritized and monitored workload assignments to maximize maintenance efficiency.
- Prepared and conducted daily meetings, screened, issued and assigned work orders to appropriate work centers, maximized the efficiency of the supply chain.
- Planned inspections for 14 combat aircraft valued at $420+ million.
- Fostered a Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) strategy throughout the Maintenance Department.
- Used enterprise resource planning (ERP) and material requirements planning (MRP) software to make informed decisions involving maintenance.
- Managed the Technical Directives Program and implemented needed changes in the required areas resulting in the program.
M.S. In Operations
Maintenance Controller II Resume
Headline : To work in an organization where culture of freedom and working for initiatives is ensured, facilitating contribution through thoughts and action to the company's vision and thus achieve self development by playing a significant role in building the organization.
Skills : Technician, Operator, Maintenance.
- Interpreted maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications to determine the feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Maintained repair logs, documenting all preventive and corrective aircraft maintenance.
- Assisted technicians in the field with technical issues.
- Assisted crew members with technical issues.
- Worked closely with dispatchers with any maintenance crew calls during flight.
- Scheduled routine and none routine maintenance for the aircraft and ensure time control maintenance does not expire.
- Worked with outstation and vendor maintenance in a safe, timely and professional manner.
- Led the daily maintenance conference calls with all key personnel and the FAA.
AS In Technology
Maintenance Controller I Resume
Headline : Proven ability to function in high pressure ever changing environment. Interacting effectively with all levels of support staff. Hard working team player that is able to successfully operate in an uncontrolled environment requiring strict adherence to rules and regulations.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Business Objects, Management.
- Managed and supervised line station mechanics and performed routine and non-routine maintenance to ensure compliance with GMM policies and procedures.
- Researched approved sources and distributed technical and operational instructions to line maintenance personnel; notified System Operations Control of the maintenance status of the aircraft.
- Approved requests to assign Minimum Equipment, Configuration Deviation List, NEF and MCO control numbers to aircraft, and ensured compliance with the requirements for MEL/CDL deferral.
- Recorded all applicable data and entered the deferred items into the tracking system.
- Ensured appropriate and timely action to correct inoperative MEL/CDL and other deferred items.
- Expedited requests for parts, supplies and technical assistance in support of line maintenance.
- Maintained liaison with operations to schedule and expedite the clearing of deferred items, and required maintenance and repair, while maintaining a schedule.
- Investigated and recorded data for delay reports, maintenance reliability, in-service reports, and other unscheduled maintenance events.
Associate In Technology
Associate Maintenance Controller Resume
Objective : Over 27 years of Maintenance Controller experience at automobile. Applies continuous improvement principles to increase process and maintenance efficiency, and company profits.
Skills : Observant, Complex problem solver.
- Assisted in identifying potential problems in sufficient time for corrective action to be taken.
- Updated master time records and performs maintenance tracking duties as required.
- Assisted the technical analyst team on a daily basis as required.
- Issued maintenance alerts to the crews on daily basis.
- Assisted DOM with conformity inspections.
- Performed aircraft audits and complete audit reports as requested by the DOM Accomplish maintenance scheduling and required paperwork.
- Monitored publication status and update revision levels for the flight crew required documents.
AS In Electronic
Maintenance Controller/Technician Resume
Summary : Seeking career opportunities in the Maintenance Controller field at managerial level in a company of repute offering engineering challenges in a growth-oriented environment.
Skills : Personnel Management, Highly Competitive, Problem Solver, Dependable.
- Provided technical assistance regarding Aircraft Maintenance for all US Airways maintenance and non-maintenance stations by Assisting AMT's in the troubleshooting and repair of chronic aircraft airframe and power plant discrepancies.
- Coordinated with Line Maintenance, Heavy Maintenance and Engineering as required concerning aircraft maintenance issues.
- Monitored and Controlled Out-of-Service Aircraft and maintain communication with Line Maintenance and Heavy Maintenance as required regarding fleet status.
- Administered all aircraft deferred items and ensure compliance with MEL and CDL.
- Determined the suitability of aircraft for ETOPS operations.
- Worked closely with AMT's to solve technical and material issues.
- Coordinated work between different departments within the company.
- Assisted with set up of test equipment and interpretation of test results.
Maintenance Controller/Consultant Resume
Headline : A highly motivated, results focused Maintenance Controller with over 20 years of commercial/general aviation experience. Resourceful problem solver with proven ability to bring quick resolution to challenging situations.
Skills : LAN cable termination, VTC hardware.
- Determined schedules, maintenance inspections, unscheduled maintenance requirement items awaiting maintenance and available workforce.
- Coordinated the maintenance discrepancies and corrections of all operational aircraft.
- Monitored all mechanical on the line extending every effort to reduce and hold maintenance recovery time to the very minimum.
- Coordinated parts, manpower requirements and travel requirements for field repairs.
- Monitored aircraft availability and coordinate any equipment between the maintenance department, production planning, and flight control.
- Coordinated with dispatch and production planning on minimum equipment listing and configuration deviation list-procedures status.
- Planned daily maintenance for company aircraft.
AS In Electronics
Maintenance Controller Resume
Objective : Over 25 years of Maintenance Controller background, extensive experience in all aspects of management, operations, administration, budgeting, equipment maintenance, and quality assurance.
Skills : Maintenance Tech, Maintenance Supervisor.
- Coordinated and communicated daily maintenance plans and actions of 210 team members comprised of 13 work center performing repair and upkeep maintenance on 12 F/A-18 aircraft.
- Planned and scheduled maintenance, tracked and scheduled High-Time component replacement, directed aircraft inspections, and updated Aeronautical Log Books.
- Informed relevant team members on aircraft status and readiness.
- Trained, mentored and evaluated personnel.
- Oversaw detachment logistics, including personnel, transportation, and resources.
- Created and implemented short-term and long-range maintenance plans to maximize asset availability, leading to a 71% Full Mission Capable aircraft status.
- Established preventive maintenance schedules and ensured technicians maintained hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and annual equipment repairs.
Masters Of Science