Senior Account Specialist Resume
Summary : Over 25 years experience managing multimillion dollar high profile accounts. Strong team leader with expertise in managing high-performance, cross-functional teams that collaborate as a focused unit to achieve aggressive goals. Accountable to meet sales initiatives through proactive order management.
Skills : Customer Service, Computer.
- Managed a portfolio of accounts ranging from $41 million to 1.5 million in sales.
- Understood and comply with each account's requirements and expectations.
- Accountable to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Managed customer orders.
- Identified discrepancies to program terms including pricing, payment terms, freight terms, and product identification; resolve and document all amendments.
- Developed and analyzed order status reports by account to ensure efficient and timely order flow.
- Taken action with other departments or external parties to resolve exceptions to full rate and on-time shipment/delivery goals.
- Followed up-to resolution with allocation, forecasting and supply planning on backorders Monitor orders through distribution and traffic and act as a facilitator to minimize delays.
High School Diploma
Junior/Senior Account Specialist Resume
Headline : Experienced Senior Account Specialist with a strength in managing multiple projects simultaneously and fostering a cohesive staff. Experienced Residential Property Manager successful at raising occupancy rates by securing long-term tenants.
Skills : English, French, Spanish, French Canadian, and Creole.
- Developed partnerships with local businesses to secure third party promotions.
- Worked closely with clients to identify needs and challenges and provided solutions-oriented campaign themes.
- Collaborated with designers and the editorial team on marketing materials.
- Built client relationships by acting as the liaison between the customer service and sales teams.
- Contacted regular and prospective customers to explain product features, sales, specials and solicit orders.
- Completed final move-out walk-through for tenants.
- Introduced and monitored effective lease renewal programs.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior Account Specialist III Resume
Headline : Experienced administrative accounting professional with ten years of experience in the following capabilities: Bookkeeping, Auditing, Collections, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Reconciliations, Customer Service Billing.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel.
- Reconciled all employee, retiree and employer-paid benefits through a third party vendor.
- Served as a data entry specialist for the payout and enrollment of COBRA and retirement benefits.
- Managed confidential records for clients, handle customer inquiries, perform record maintenance, and train incumbents.
- Reconciled the balance sheet for international clients.
- Identified, analyzed and resolved eligibility and/or payroll discrepancies.
- Resolved payroll issues and account closings.
- Improved month-end close processes by one week.
- Prepared bi-weekly reports as requested by the supervisor.
- Entered remittance files for disbursement of funds to the providers.
A. A. In General Studies
Senior Account Specialist II Resume
Summary : To gain a position with a prestigious company, utilize financial and administrative skills, to further experience and knowledge for both professional and personal gratification. Self-starter with determination to see any given task through to completion.
Skills : Graphics Design, Licensing, Website Design & Maintenance, SAP key user.
- Processed all aspects of Route Sales Payroll such as bonuses, sick pay, vacations, overtime, and all other pay due to the salesman for multiple states.
- Handled a variety of local taxes and state taxes that pertain to the employees that paid.
- Processed garnishments and set up payments as specified on court order and state guidelines.
- Set up all union dues and initiation fees for union payrolls.
- Set up all direct deposits.
- Provided customer service to the Human Resource Dept.
- Trained new team members on payroll processes.
- Covered for team members as back up while on vacation Processed Manufacturing Plant Payroll.
- Processed and balanced all Kronos feeds from the field.
Senior Account Specialist I Resume
Headline : To obtain a Senior Account Specialist
position that allows for the maximum utilization of oral, written, and team-building skills in a multi-faceted environment that encourages both professional and personal growth and development.
Skills : Medication, Therapy Management.
- Conducts regular strategy meetings with local or regional market health plan staff.
- Prepares materials to demonstrate program value and determines opportunities for support of client goals and further utilization.
- Responsible for 530,000 health plan lives and 20 local markets in 3 states which contributes over 9 million dollars annually.
- Collaborates with and supports Client Relations Account Manager to develop strategies for becoming more embedded within the client and to meet or exceed client objectives.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with health plan representatives at the local and regional level including Provider Relations, Medical Management, and Sales.
- Provides assistance to Healthways sales, marketing and client relations account management teams to promote products including identifying opportunities for expansions and increased utilization of Healthways products.
- Ensures local service level objectives and performance guarantees for clients are met.
- Implements programs to maintain positive relationships between local health plan representatives and fitness providers.
- Assists in implementing new client contracts and program re-launch activities.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior Account Specialist/Analyst Resume
Headline : Communicating with and enjoying them no matter what their background or beliefs. Lead them where they need to go, train them to fill them with knowledge or simply around others. Excellent qualifications in communication, training, organizational management, business development strategies, marketing and sales.
Skills : Customer Service, Communications, Public Relations, Management, Team Building, Marketing, Organizational Development, Public Relations.
- Supervised 11 employees within the Customer Service and Cashier Department.
- Maintained strict confidentiality of patient health information as mandated by federal HIPPA privacy laws, as well as, STRG procedures and the security of patient personal financial information while overseeing daily processing of patient payments.
- Cultivated new employees brought into departments through training and development.
- Observed staff performance and encouraged weekly production goals to be met and quality of customer service to be of excellent value.
- Ensured all personnel maintained the company policies and procedures were read and adhered to.
- Guided management in writing Policies and Procedures for Customer Service and Cashiers.
- Escalated calls from Customer Service Reps resolving patient issues.
- Monitored to maintain a minimum of 4% call drop ratio.
- Communicated with Insurance Reps from all major insurance companies to resolve claim errors.
Senior Account Specialist/Executive Resume
Summary : Sales, Customer Service, and Insurance professional with twenty years of progressively responsible experience and accomplishment. Excellent interpersonal, communication, and team-building skills with the ability to build trust and rapport. Resourceful decision-maker and critical thinker with strong problem-solving and organizational skills.
Skills : Credit, Collections.
- Responsible for applying cash for a territory consisting of the southwest region of the business.
- Assisted the 22 collectors on staff in resolving remittance advice issues and AR adjustments with regards to their agings.
- Made daily cash deposits for all live checks received at the corporate office.
- Assisted in filing mechanics liens on projects, submitted preliminary lien notices and processed all lien releases.
- Collected on branch COD invoices.
- Contacted cash customers regarding unpaid invoices and determine reasons for non-payment.
- Recommended bad debt write-offs and outsourced accounts to collection agencies.
- Trained the southwest region on how to file a preliminary lien notice.
Senior Account Specialist/Representative Resume
Summary : A dedicated and hardworking administrative professional, with a strong background in account management and customer service. Established capabilities in office management, financial reporting and management, inventory control and payroll. Excellent administrative skills. Leverages outstanding interpersonal skills to coordinate with multiple levels of a company.
Skills : Insurance, Software Programs, Billing, Auditing, Reports.
- Performed all post-sales duties, including customer service and client billing.
- Organized office operations and procedures.
- Oversaw filing, client billing and faxing.
- Processed premium payments, including review for accuracy.
- Provided financial and business reports to management and corporation.
- Implemented all post-sales processes, including customer service.
- Answered and made telephone calls in a professional manner with clients, customers, business contacts, insurance companies, agents and corporate.
Bachelor Of Business
Senior Account Specialist/Coordinator Resume
Objective : To obtain a Senior Account Specialist position that will allow to cultivate and emphasize financial knowledge as well as Customer Service and professional attributes.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, SAP, SQL/Database.
- Reviewed aging reports and initiates call to customers with past due to balances.
- Arranged for payment for infusion services.
- Worked with patient accounts and benefits for all major medical insurance plans regarding collections, claims status, adjustments and re-billed claims.
- Maintained strong working relations with Case Managers and Provider Relations on appeals, contract interpretations for patient's therapy, pricing, and negotiations.
- Resolved customer complaints and researches accounts and discrepancies, troubleshoot top accounts.
- Maintained call logs and expected payment dates.
- Resolved billing has been received.
- Encouraged and issued that have resulted in delinquent payment.
Senior Account Specialist Resume
Objective : Committed to helping the company grow to the best of interest. Additionally, committed to helping company maintain its competitive advantage through the delivery of exceptional quality service.
Skills : Extensive working knowledge of desktop systems.
- Received the Aspire Award which recognizes the top achievers in the company.
- Received the Pace Setters Award which recognized the top achievers in the southeastern region of the company.
- Managed a sophisticated book of business for an award winning sales office for over 3 years; including data collection, identifying and resolve initial plan administration issues, the delivery process and quality of deliverables.
- Interpreted and explained contractual provisions to employers, employees, and home office partners.
- Educated and answered questions to ensure each customer understood the administrative procedures associated with purchased each insurance policy.
- Managed ongoing customer contact, responded to and resolved customer inquiries and/or service issues for group insurance accounts, in partnership with appointed broker contacts.
- Identified changes that would affect risk rules and/or rates.
- Responsible for overseeing and directing daily workflow among the account specialist team.
- Provided leadership and problem-solving resolutions to account specialist.
Master Of Business