Senior Hr Business Partner Resume
Summary : Client-centric HR professional with 15+ years of comprehensive HR experience in project management, compensation analysis, retirement plan administration, health and welfare benefit administration, employee engagement and management coaching. proven ability to provide critical support in the development and implementation of HR Strategies that achieve business results.
Skills : Performance Management, Talent Strategy, Executive Coaching, Project Management.
- Reported directly to the Vice-President of Human Resource.
- Partnered with the corporate management team and supported over 180 employees (730 employees at peak) located in Denver and Houston, and also in field offices located in Louisiana, Arkansas Wyoming and throughout Texas.
- Promoted from HR Administrator role  Human Resources/Generalist Contributions: Routinely partnered with Forest's recruitment team to attract top talent to the organization; developed, and assisted in the explanation of total compensation packages.
- Utilized as a company SME in the training of employees and management on specialty-related HR topics such as open enrollment and the 401(k) plan; traveling to remote offices to meet with employee groups.
- Partnered with supervisors to handle employee relations processes and assisted with progressive discipline and documentation, if necessary.
- Developed and reviewed Human Resources policies and procedures to ensure relevancy and effectiveness; updated as needed to accommodate changing legal regulations.
- Processed employee paperwork through the HRIS system.
Bachelor Of Arts In Human Resources
Senior Hr Business Partner III Resume
Summary : Deep experience in managing the full range of people related issues in fast-paced and dynamic organizations. Knowing that change and uncertainty are the only certainties as businesses evolve, take a proactive and consultative approach to supporting my clients.
Skills : LEAN Basics, Performance Coaching.
- Led all recruiting efforts including developing recruiting strategies and practices that enhanced operational efficiency, satisfied compliance requirements and improved recruitment effort within the curtainwall industry.
- Managed Corporate Recruiter. Recruited executive level positions.
- Managed HR functions across all CH Holdings organization.
- Administered the SOAR (Succession Opportunities through Advanced Rotations) Project Management Trainee Program including managing the day-to-day operations and individuals within the Program.
- Managed and resolved complex employee relations issues.
- Acted as the resource for employment related legal issues, including international employment contracts, performance management, investigations and terminations.
- Partnered with business leaders to create a leadership talent review where we identified the next level of leaders and presented the results to the bod.
- Created action plans for senior leaders to mentor, coach and develop future leaders to ensure continuity and growth.
Senior Hr Business Partner II Resume
Summary : Textron Financial Corporation - During three-year liquidation effort, successfully led strategic HR initiatives for a $4.8B business unit to execute reductions/business plans for acquisitions and division restructures; Exceeded objectives by maximizing liquidations, minimizing losses, minimizing expenses, and managing reduction in force and location closings (zero liability) - resulted in maximizing cash to Textron's Board of Directors six months ahead of schedule.
Skills : MicroSoft Office, PeopleSoft.
- Worked with management to set team objectives and provide support in the achievement of objectives.
- Helped guide managers in providing feedback on performance and act as coaches to facilitate conversations.
- Provided management employee information analytics as required to support management and HR decision making.
- Partnered with leaders to plan, budget, and forecast for appropriate headcount levels.
- Partnered with managers to identify the impact business changes within the organization have on employees and work closely on change initiatives.
- Facilitated actions to resolve employee issues and partnered extensively with in-house and external legal counsel.
- Used well-developed team building and influencing skills to help leaders manage in a culture of ambiguity.
MBA In Marketing
Senior Hr Business Partner I Resume
Summary : Working within iconic lifestyle brands, thriving on cultivating relationships, and collaborating on strategy. A versatile communicator bringing passion to every partnership.
Skills : Compensation, Hr Policies & Procedures, HRis, Relationship Management.
- Responsible for standing up a new HR Business partner model for the firm's technology department.
- Included supporting all HCM activities; including organization and job design, manager support through the full employee life-cycle, identifying and mitigating areas of risk, supporting the various annual business processes connected to human capital including annual evaluations and compensation.
- Negotiated an Amendment to a multi-million dollar outsourcer contract to realign incentive and penalties with the expected delivery of an industry-leading Back-Office outsourcing model.
- Negotiated an Amendment to outsource newly mandated regulatory compliance work (Form PF with a path for outsourcing AIFMD) including contractual terms around SLAs, KPIs, penalty structures and contract governance.
- Responsible for supporting all international offices (australia, singapore, canada, the netherlands and the uk).
- Consulted with senior leaders including all members of the c suite on organizational and business issues including change management, talent, culture, team functioning and leadership effectiveness.
- Partnered with people team vp and ld director to build and deploy an employee engagement survey.
- Responsible for partnering with functional leaders to create initiatives that addressed employee concerns and increased engagement levels.
Masters Of Business Administration
Assistant Senior Hr Business Partner Resume
Headline : Trusted, strategic, and accomplished HR professional with over 15 years of delivering exceptional client service and influencing senior leadership, management, and staff to reduce risk and improve organizational performance. A proven track record of building credibility and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
Skills : Conversational Mandarin Chinese, Verbal Communication.
- Provided strategic HR support to approximately 600 employees across several locations, specifically DC/Metro area, California, North Carolina and New Jersey.
- Provided advice and counsel to all levels of management and employees on employee relation issues within the Homeland Security and Special Operations Business Unit, to include interpretation and application of policies and procedures.
- Worked closely with Legal and Corporate Compliance to ensure issues were handled fairly and consistently.
- Provided daily oversight and guidance to a Jr.
- Responsible for the HR integration process for the Platinum Solutions merger.
- Provided guidance and support to Platinum management and employees to ensure a successful integration.
- Developed and built comprehensive and flexible career development plans.
Associate Senior Hr Business Partner Resume
Headline : Experienced HR professional skilled at strategy development and alignment; change management and supporting growth in organizations. Develop valued partnerships with c-level and senior leaders to anticipate, plan and facilitate decision making and execution. HR competencies include talent management, organizational design and development, compensation system management, policy and leadership development initiatives and recruitment programs.
Skills : MS Word,Verbal Communication,Presentaion Skills.
- Responsible for Talent Management initiatives for the division; including employee development, recruitment programs and retention strategies.
- Responsible for creation and implementation of Balanced Scorecard for Operations division.
- Planed and executed cost management strategies effecting human capital; employee expense control and reduction in force.
- Managed employee relations issues; corrective action, performance improvement, employment decisions.
- Oversaw Operations & Accounting rotational program and employee job swap program.
- Provided mentoring and guidance to the rd and professional services leadership team. Responsible for building leadership capabilities through active engagement in coaching and counseling with managers and employees.
- Analyzed and reviewed employment data for trends and provide corrective measure to address findings.
B.A. In Communications Studies
Assistant Senior Hr Business Partner I Resume
Summary : Highly dedicated and focused Senior HR Business Partner having more than 15 years of experience that expertise include strategic planning, project management, process improvement and regulatory compliance. Delivering a single point of contact for multiple business unit(s) within an operating group with a population of over 1700 employees.
Skills : MS Word, Presentation skills, Effective communication skills.
- Collaborated with customers to arrange, sort out, direct, execute and assess the doled out specialty unit HR needs.
- Oversaw, prescribed and executed cures on mid-level to complex employee relations issues.
- Provided expert support and guidance to senior management to convey aptitude and support in various ranges including workforce planning, on boarding, employee retention, employee relations, management coaching, performance improvement plans (PIP) and change management and streamlined the process of improvement.
- Effectively identified and evaluated potential legal risks and act to ensure compliance.
- Capably delivered performance management guidance to the line management for coaching, counseling, profession advancement.
- Coordinated/conducted new hire orientation, benefits enrollment, annual Open Enrollment process, to include planning, communications, and data processing.
- Reviewed and approved all Personnel Action Changes and participates in unemployment hearings.
Bachelor In Business Administration
Associate Senior Hr Business Partner I Resume
Objective : Over 15+ years experience as an HR leader in progressively responsible roles at Fortune 500 global high tech companies including Apple, Oracle Corporation, Sun Microsystems, Inc., and Dolby Laboratories, Inc. o Partnered with executive level management to support clients groups including software, hardware and mobile engineering, SEO/SEM analytics, IT, sales, business development, product marketing, product management, customer support call centers and corporate HR, Real Estate and Finance.
Skills : MS Word, Presentation Skills, Verbal Communication.
- Managed daily organizational and administrative aspects of HR operations.
- Partnered with management to communicate effective use of Human Resources processes, policies and initiatives.
- Directed implementation of new or revised HR programs and/or policies through effective communications and training of business unit managers and employees.
- Provided ongoing consulting and support services to business unit managers in the execution/delivery of HR programs and policies as well as guidance related to the management of their employees.
- Managed, reviewed and maintained incentive plans for selected business units.
- Worked with leadership to award appropriately.
- Participated in administration and changes to compensation programs.
- Organized multiple, mass reduction in force activities by planning and working with leadership teams, organizing files and coordinating logistics.
- Provided coordination regarding employee relations issues, including the discipline process and performance improvement plans (PIPs), between the business unit, HR and the legal department.
MBA In Human Resource Management
Senior Hr Business Partner/Advisor Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Senior Hr Business Partner with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : MS Office, Verbal Communication Skills.
- Acted as an internal consultant, by providing professional guidance to the Human Services department, consisting of 700 employees, in the areas of recruitment, disciplinary and coaching needs, employee relations, training, policy development/interpretation, and culture change initiatives.
- Assisted in the recruitment process by coaching and training managers on effective strategies; screening applicants, participating in interviews, and working with managers to implement policies and strategies around best practices in recruitment and retention.
- Worked with managers, employees, and legal counsel to conduct appropriate investigations and find creative solutions to issues and grievances in the workplace.
- Conducted 10 mediations in 2015 that successfully led to a resolution between two disagreeing parties.
- Conducted 5 team mediations that resulted in increased performance and team morale.
- Conducted a study to find discrepancies in our current compensation philosophy, made recommendations to the Director of Human Services that has been approved and will begin being implemented, affecting the salary of 150 employees and improving our retention strategy.
- Involved in the overhauling of our new employee orientation program to increase internal knowledge and fit the needs of incoming hires.
M.A In Human Resource Management
Senior Hr Business Partner Resume
Summary : Successful business professional with over ten years of human resource experience driving results in safety, security, change management, talent development & acquisition, leadership, communication, and community outreach.
Skills : Change Management, Community Relations, Leadership Development, Talent Acquisition.
- Created and implemented projects and programs that focus on driving the company's overall goals and strategies.
- Responsible for strategic human resource leaderships with a focus on change management, talent development and acquisition for all levels in organization.
- Lead team driving best practices in recruitment and selections, succession planning, policy and internal program design and ensuring compliance.
- Oversaw the areas of community outreach programs, communications for facility, safety, security, performance management, health services, and affirmative action efforts and goals.
- Oversaw all financials of department including forecasting and planning.
- Recognized by ARC Mid-South and Tennessee Community Organizations as Employer of the Year for hiring individuals with disabilities.
- Partnered with leadership to use talent assessment tools to restructure organizational design with a focus on leadership succession.
- Closed outstanding workers compensations claims driving significant financial impact over one million dollars.
Bachelors Of Science