HR Business Partner Resume
Objective : Diplomatic, objective Human Resources professional with 15+ years (Employee Relations, Performance Management, Coaching and Counseling, Vendor Management/Relations, Training, Recruitment, HRIS, Payroll, Benefits, Compensation) of HR experience dedicated to promoting a positive, productive work environment for management and staff. Experience working in complex environments which require a high degree of confidentiality, discretion and diplomacy.
Skills : Fieldglass, Workday, PeopleSoft Human Resources, Lotus Notes, EVerify. Microsoft Office.
- Provided guidance and analysis in regards to Human Resources policy and procedure for 800+ employees aligned with the Health Integrated Management Team.
- Delivered HR expertise in the areas of people strategies, talent planning, performance management, compensation, investigations, resolution of employee relations issues, and management and administration of all HR policies.
- Served as a strategic advisor and partner to the civil commercial group and health account clients on the firm's People Model, HR programs, policies, and people issues and provide HR support in the areas of people model activities, career management, employee relations and retention, employee motivation, people initiatives, organizational policies, and compensation.
- Collaborated and integrated service delivery with HR enterprise counterparts to ensure consistency in philosophies and alignment with business goals and provide career management guidance and one-on-one counseling in the areas of writing annual summaries, including goal development, development actions and annual summaries, mentoring, career discussions, professional development plans, and salary management.
- Provided leadership and education on firmwide behaviors, ethics and compliance, and overall HR policies and educate and counsel managers on employee relations issues to ensure fair treatment of staff and compliance with federal and state employment laws.
- Lead talent planning sessions and advised managers on compensation decisions through job analysis and determination of internal equity and external competitiveness.
- Examined HR data trends, developed client ready decks, and brief leadership on HR trends and People activities.
- Worked proactively in the areas of diversity, attrition analysis and retention strategies, and change management and communications.
Sr. HR Business Partner Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Hr Business Partner with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Employee Relations, Performance Management, Talent Management & Development, Recruitment And Other HR Generalist And Business Partner Tasks.
- Partnered with global managing directors and senior management teams to develop, recommend and provide solutions to Human Capital needs of the Group Asset Management Division consisting of over 350 employees globally.
- Led change management initiatives including implementing new performance management processes, flexible work arrangements and driving creation of new business services teams reducing inefficiencies and improving performance.
- Partnered with global Compensation teams to develop and deploy compensation strategies and plans attracting and rewarding employees based on business and employee performance, ensured alignment of compensation packages with local market practice for client groups and enhanced global market competitiveness.
- Established solid working relationships with senior leaders and provided guidance related to: workforce planning; performance assessment, improvement and management; employee relations issues; and operational and personnel changes supporting organizational initiatives and activities.
- Improved talent pool by assessing and developing a diverse blend of business leaders, managers and employees.
- Conducted 360 performance evaluations and talent assessments and created opportunities for job rotations, job sharing, special assignments and team projects that enhanced development and performance.
- Implemented focused activities for critical positions and top performers that supported their development, retention and succession planning globally.
- Partnered with Talent Acquisition on headcount management, recruitment strategies and workforce redeployment.
Society HR Management
Jr. HR Business Partner Resume
Objective : A highly accomplished and enterprising top human resources leader, with extensive experience in collaborating with internal parties to resolve issues. Evaluates trends and implements new initiatives to ensure an organization remains competitive within the marketplace. Continually identifies opportunities to reduce costs, realizing extensive fiscal savings. An integral leader, who secures short-term and long-term company success.
Skills : Native speaker in English and German.
- Collaborated with executive leadership and operational leaders to achieve business goals while maintain compliance with federal and state regulatory divisions.
- Partnered with various HR teams, as well as contributed to projects that included the implementation of a new HRIS system, created and implemented an employee handbook, revamping of on-boarding process, new hire orientation program, exit surveys, employee surveys and training.
- Acted as internal consultant to assess organizational effectiveness, particularly related to employee retention, leadership, effectiveness and or engagement.
- Identified and recommended opportunities for improvement.
- Recommended outsourcing as needed such as a COBRA implementation through new HRIS system Developed organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Directed benefit programs that included Medical, Dental and Vision and all other supplemental programs.
- Managed employee relations, unemployment claims, state and federal hospital audits, EEOC charges, DOL inquiries and investigations, and audits with favorable results.
- Ensured compliance with Affirmative Action and diversity programs by monitoring of employment related actions to prevent discrimination from occurring or to detect it and eliminate it.
HR Business Partner/Generalist Resume
Objective : HR Professional with 15+ years of progressive HR experience within the technology and biopharmaceutical industries. Demonstrated ability to achieve results in a fast-paced, competitive environment with the ability to advise, influence, implement and guide clients to apply HR management principles and knowledge successfully to Executives, Managers and Employees. Team player with passion for career development and growth in an organization with excellent judgment and interpersonal skills to handle complex issues in fast paced environments.
Skills : Recruiting, Onboarding,Training.
- Work with client leaders to efficiently and effectively execute all annual HR processes for client organizations.
- Create innovative programs and solutions to maintain the "get it done" culture with an emphasis on helping each organization scale to achieve goals.
- Consult with Managers to understand training and development needs across their functional groups in order to identify trends, patterns, etc, and presents recommendations as part of organizational training needs assessment.
- Partners with client groups, help drive organizational assessments and planning, recruitment and selection, employee relations, employee engagement, organizational communications, etc.
- Partners with hiring managers, recruiters, and compensation on job offers to ensure internal and external equity and competitiveness.
- Work closely with Finance and hiring managers on approved headcount budgets Work with leadership team members by calibrations during annual Compensation Planning programs to ensure alignment of total rewards to performance.
- Analyzes client incumbent data and establish the best plan of action for implementation including, the scope of implementation, tools and documentation and appropriate timeline.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate HR Business Partner Resume
Objective : Supply Chain Human Resources professional with experience in corporate, food manufacturing, and warehousing industries. Seeking HR position where ability and broad experience will help promote the overall business objectives and foster positive associates relations.
Skills : PeopleFluent Applicant Tracking System, Kronos, PeopleSoft.
- Supports and works closely with EVP, Leadership, and 600+ employees providing HR guidance reflecting the business objectives of the organization.
- Partner with 3 business units to develop overall business strategy and objectives.
- Translate the business strategy and objectives into goals, plans and tactics that are aligned with business imperatives, while assuring compatibility with company's values, ethics and policies.
- Provide expert guidance and support to department managers in all aspects of the recruitment, selection, compensation, promotion and other processes; including employee relations, performance appraisals, onboarding/orientation, human resource practices and interpretation of policies and procedures.
- Counsel and coach employees and managers regarding HR issues, practice and policy including employee relations, performance management, facilitation of formal/informal complaints to resolution, disciplinary actions and terminations.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues by conducting effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Conduct an average of 60 employee relations quarterly.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
Masters Of Science
Assistant HR Business Partner Resume
Objective : Demonstrated success in providing HR partnership and guidance to support shifting business priorities and ensure consistency in a dynamic manufacturing environment. Human Resources Business Partner with experience spanning employee relations and investigations, management counsel, acquisition and integration execution, policy analysis and implementation, HRIS comprehension and reporting, performance review and compensation guidance, staffing, and business unit benefits and payroll support.
Skills : Human Resources.
- Established HR presence and built rapport with staff in the states by annually visiting the various state offices in the Northeast and Southeast Region and spending time getting to know the work of the states.
- Partnered with Senior HR Business Partners and Compensation and Benefits on various program and policy initiatives and changes to ensure client understanding and action where appropriate to include Performance Management Process/Planning, Salary Equity Audit and position title/career path/job changes.
- Collaborated with HR functional teams to ensure the timely and efficient delivery of HR services to meet client needs including working with Training and Organizational Development to coordinate team building activities for state offices as requested.
- Assisted managers during the Year-End Performance Review Process planning and participated in calibration sessions.
- Assisted managers with reviewing Employee Opinion Survey results and developing action plans and follow through on activities for improvement.
- Provided performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development and disciplinary actions).
- Managed and resolved employee relations issues while conducting effective, thorough and objective investigations.
HR Business Partner/HR Assistant Resume
Headline : HR professional with over seven years of progressive human resources experience in high tech, insurance, corporate and academic environments. Effectively delivers HR solutions with an enthusiastic and positive work style in support of organizational goals. Strong Generalist background with demonstrated expertise and proficiency in the following areas: employee relations, performance management, HRIS, State and Federal employment law, regulatory compliance, project management, payroll, benefits, and compensation.
Skills : Management, Leadership, Office Management, Human Resources, Emergency Management, Disater Preparedness, Technical Training, Microsoft Office product,. Counseling/Supervision.
- Assist managers address employee relations issues through weighing risks and alternatives, exploring legal and company compliance concerns, and offering balanced recommendations.
- Support managers with employee development and performance management issues, providing advice and guidance as needed.
- Coach managers to enhance their leadership skills and proactively address associate morale and engagement.
- Inform management of risks associated with current business practices and recommends improvements by providing expertise to management in local, state and federal employment laws.
- Support and advise employees on various personnel matters such as leaves of absence, payroll, benefit administration, compensation, etc.
- Manage employee relations issues by providing appropriate advice and guidance on conflict resolution, personal issues and other queries, while adhering to local, state and federal legislative guidelines as required.
- Provide a venue for associates to provide feedback and express concerns in order to help build an open communication and trustworthy environment.
- Counsel employees on various issues (performance issues and terminations, etc.) while maintaining an employer advocacy role.
Human Resources Management
HR Business Partner Manager Resume
Summary : An innovative professional with experience providing excellent customer service and HR expertise in a full range of business and operational functions. Successfully develop initiatives that align HR strategic programs to advance organizational objectives. Proven ability to work effectively under time sensitive deadlines while successfully managing concurrent assignments. Able to effectively communicate and influence change with all levels of staff.
Skills : Payroll, EEO, Diversity, HRIS, Deltek GCS Premier IVantage Taleo ADP Reportsmith E-Time Timeslips Microsoft Office Business Suite Business Information Gateway Vista Cherwell Ticket System.
- Deliver HR expertise in the areas of people strategies, performance management, talent planning, employee relations, investigations and administration of HR policies.
- Perform investigations into employee complaints and provide recommendations for corrective action while ensuring compliance with federal and state employment laws.
- Partner with the Legal Department to document complaints and manage the off-boarding and termination process.
- Counsel managers on resolving performance management issues, develop action items to assist staff with performance improvement and how to sustain improved performance results.
- Facilitate the talent planning sessions and coach managers on performance expectations, communicate action items, provide compensation guidelines and ensure internal equity through job analysis.
- Examine HR data and recommend action items based on trends.
- Develop client ready presentations on HR function areas and brief Leadership on HR trends and ongoing People activities.
- Partner with HR core groups to design effective HR programs that drive Leadership Development, Change Management, Compensation, Diversity Initiatives and Retention and Reward programs.
Human Resource Management
HR Business Partner III Resume
Summary : Comprehensive Experience in Human Resources and Compensation Customer service-focused consultant, achieving consistent promotions of increased visibility and responsibility. Successfully manage multiple projects with competing deadlines and priorities. Innovative and creative problem solver, gains commitment of peers and management by building collaborative partnerships.
Skills : SPHR certification.
- Provide strategic and tactical support and direction to the business entity leadership on HR and business related issues; currently supporting 1200 employees.
- Partner with business leaders in support of key people management processes such as recruiting and retaining key talent, talent development, talent review, succession planning, salary planning, etc.
- Recommend new approaches, corrective actions, updates to policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Provide day-today performance management guidance to leadership (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions, etc.).
- Work closely with management and employees to improve employee engagement, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Assist with recruiting and staffing, training and development, compensation and benefits, and other HR processes and special projects.
- Ensure compliance with all Rochester Regional Health policies, practices, and ethical standards.
- Ensure compliance with applicable labor and employment laws in HR-related activities and problem resolution in order to mitigate litigation risk.
M.S. In Health Administration
HR Business Partner II Resume
Objective : Strategic and innovative HR Business Partner who translates business vision into HR initiatives that improve performance, profitability, growth, and employee engagement. Empowering leader who supports companies and top leaders with a unique perspective and appreciation that people are every organization's greatest asset.
Skills : Human Resources, Employee Relations, Hr Policies & Procedures, HR Audit and Compliance.
- Serve as HR business partner and subject matter expert to diverse client group that includes salaried professionals, and skilled trades.
- Develop human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action.
- Provide professional and comprehensive human resources services.
- Improve manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counseling managers and employees.
- Complete special projects by clarifying project objectives; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information; fulfilling transactions.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protect organization's value by maintaining professional and developing strong working relationships throughout the organization, and by maintaining discretion and confidentiality in all matters.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforce adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
Bachelor In Business Management
HR Business Partner I Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Hr Business Partner with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Human Resources.
- Led daily HR functions supporting 50 employees and served as the HR Business Partner to the leadership team of this high growth company.
- Developed coaching model for managers to help staff that were not performing and developed exit strategies for those employees who could not meet performance standards.
- Assessed corporate culture as well as business and performance processes across the organization in order to create new organizational initiatives based on employee and management feedback.
- Implemented a cross-functional workflow model for Senior Leadership Team and provided coaching on how to support their teams in transitioning to this new style of working.
- Organized leadership training session with leadership coach to help team identify issues around culture and cross-team communication.
- Worked closely with the CEO, CFO, and COO to create budgets and staffing plans to support aggressive growth strategy.
- Streamlined talent management, leadership development and performance-based compensation processes within the organization.
- Managed company transition to a Professional Employer Organization (Insperity).
Master Of Science
HR Business Partner Resume
Objective : Seeking a leadership position in Human Resources where I can utilize my excellent personal and analytical skills to be an effective servant leader to HR staff and promote a stronger relationship between HR staff and employees. I believe that the HR team, in conjunction with senior management, can grow and cultivate an atmosphere that allows employees to reach their full potential through positive reinforcement and engagement.
Skills : Human Resources.
- Ensure alignment with the mission, vision, strategic goals and priority projects for the organization.
- Creates an atmosphere where HR is a trusted resource for employees and managers, respected for its expertise and called upon for consultation and support.
- Creates a strong customer service culture in the HR department by encouraging opportunities to interact and build relationships with internal customers.
- Champions business strategy and HR initiatives that support the strategy Provides thoughtful feedback and coaching to employees and managers in appropriate situations Identify best practices and organizational efficiencies.
- Work closely with the Leadership team to drive elements of the Talent Management Strategy.
- Plan and manage the recruitment, interviewing, hiring and orientation processes to maintain staffing levels with qualified candidates.
- Oversee adherence to performance management including monitoring performance evaluations to make certain they are completed and submitted on a timely basis Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks.
MBA In International Business