HR Administrative Assistant Resume
Objective : Exceptionally detailed oriented, organized and highly accurate business professional with a unique ability to successfully manage several versatile business office support projects simultaneously. Proven competencies as an office manager, HR administrator, and Administrative Assistant with the ability to empower others and foster cohesive business environments. Consistently leverage organizational capabilities to facilitate well-run and streamlined office operations.
Skills : Microsoft, Excel, Outlook, Access, Data Entry, Data Entry, Type 60 Wpm, Office: Word, Bilingual, Customer Service, Customer Service, Administrative Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Clerical, Human Resources, Filing, Lotus Notes, MS Office, Powerpoint, Photoshop, Team Player.
- Primarily responsible for assisting the Executive VP of Human Resources on a variety of administrative and clerical duties that are necessary to run and maintain the department efficiently.
- Schedule appointments, organize and maintain staff personnel files, travel arrangements and expense reports, annual budget, train new HR staff.
- Coordinate the monthly Service Anniversary and Employee of the Month recognition ceremony, assist with company events.
- Maintain three of the company scholarship programs and files.
- Schedule, organize and order materials for companywide training, maintain conference room calendars and supplies.
- Audit department invoices and prepare documents for payment to the finance department.
- Administered company random drug testing forms and maintain files.
- Administered employment verifications Gather information and build the monthly HR newsletter.
HR Administrative Assistant Resume
Summary : Demonstrated excellent leadership in recruitment and retention etiquettes Strong negotiating and mediation skills and a thorough knowledge of applicable employment laws Processes considerable working knowledge of human resources principles.
Skills : Proficient in all Microsoft software.
- Worked with President, Vice Presidents, Directors and Managers to fill positions within their departments.
- Attended recruitment events, job fair and local schools to introduce LifeBridge Health to potential applicants and to conduct screening interviews.
- Developed and implemented effective process for hiring and retaining qualified candidates and employees.
- Prescreened prospective employees, and administer pre-employment tests.
- Interviewed applicants for vacant positions, noting qualifications, interests and availability for union and non-union positions.
- Presented qualified candidates to hiring managers for consideration.
- Scheduled selected applicants for employment physicals, administered internal posting system, posted position vacancies and maintained logs for job bidding disposition.
- Prepared monthly reports recruitment reports for customers utilizing applicant tracking system and Lawson.
BS In Business Management
HR Administrative Assistant/Finance Administrator Resume
Objective : HR Administrative Assistant is responsible for handling all of the day-to-day administrative tasks in the Human Resources Department. This includes data entry, filing, and inventory.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Radiant, Google docs.
- Prepare weekly and monthly garnishment reports for all 8 corporate and plant locations, partner with Accounts Payable to request checks for garnishments, match each payment with back up request for records, and mail checks to collector.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions; Order and dispense supplies.
- Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail or other materials and answer routine letters.
- Conduct searches to find needed information or vendors, using such sources as the Internet.
Bachelor's In Education
HR Administrative Assistant III Resume
Objective : Seeking a challenging position where my experience and skills will significantly contribute to the overall success of the organization and provide the opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office, Jd Edwards, SAP, SAP.
- Served as the first point of contact and provided customer support to all Boeing visitors.
- Dealt with all inquiries courteously and efficiently in accordance with the company policies.
- Administered training database, prepared all documents and training records prior to training.
- Reviewed training requests by departments managed and archived training records.
- Provided administrative support to Human Resources, General Manager, Operations, and others as directed in the areas of document creation/maintenance, data maintenance, meeting organization, etc.
- Administered payroll and submitted information to agencies for temporary workforce.
- Assist with the collection, opening, and distribution of incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries.
- Processed office supply orders and maintained accurate inventory controls.
Master of Science
HR Administrative Assistant II Resume
Objective : Looking for a full time job in the Administrative field. Consider myself to be a highly motivated, independent, and a reliable individual.
Skills : Accounting, HR Training And Development, Medical Billing, Microsoft Applications.
- Provided administrative support for human resources office.
- Interacted with employees regarding health benefits providing policy details and assisted with medical billing.
- Assisted in recruiting procedures; prepared materials for job fairs and candidate screening.
- Ensured smooth transition of new hires and exiting employees by processing the necessary documentation regarding mobilization and demobilization to and from the Middle East.
- Maintained HR training manuals and developed job descriptions for new positions.
- Crafted procedures to manage employee health benefits records, ensuring alignment with benefits guidelines and applicable regulations.
- Developed and organized efficient systems for submission of employee medical claims, tracking outstanding balances, and monitoring payments posted.
Bachelors Of Science
HR Administrative Assistant II Resume
Summary : To obtain a position within a customer service environment where I can utilize my experience to ensure outstanding customer satisfaction. I have acquired strong skills within the Human resources field.
Skills : Data Entry, Customer Service, Processing, Microsoft, Human Resources, Admin Assistant/receptionist.
- Establish and maintain computer records, including recruitment files.
- Perform office services such as filing of documents, approving time, scanning and stocking of supplies.
- Maintain an accurate employee telephone list and other necessary databases.
- Assist with the testing of applicants, register applicants, and passing out needed paperwork.
- Responsible for entering new hire paperwork, completing references and processing background checks.
- Assisted with preparation of invoices and checks for mailing.
- Created new hire orientation packets and other training documents.
- Responsible for sorting and distributing all incoming mail.
High School Diploma
HR Administrative Assistant I Resume
Objective : To obtain a senior HR role at an organization in which I will be able to offer versatile office management skills and strategic planning, while also managing multiple priorities and meeting tight deadlines without compromising quality.
Skills : Database Applications, Adobe Applications, ADP, Reporting, Immigration, Recruiting, ERP, Change Management, Pa, Policy, Excel, Word Processing, Benefits Administration, Employee Relations, Employee Supervision, Collective Bargaining, Leadership Development, Manufacturing, Executive Support.
- Assisted with interviewing, new employee orientation, resume searches, placing job postings online and in newspapers, tracking employee time and attendance, and maintaining personnel and medical files.
- Prepared and edited documents to send to employees, attorneys and vendors, updated notices, employee information, and training information.
- Maintained training files and prepared metrics spreadsheets/charts regarding said training.
- Implemented Halogen Performance Review utilization across 2 plants.
- Created material and administered training to personnel and upper management for entire Halogen Performance Review process.
- Created the company's first promotional presentation which included animation and music that was played at the company's first job fair.
- Reorganized and implemented a new training database to store all employee training files electronically.
- Assisted with successfully implementing a new time and attendance system for the company.
HR Administrative Assistant/Manufacturing Assistant Resume
Summary : An interpersonal and results-driven Human Resources and Benefits Coordinator with experience in performing a variety of clerical, HRIS and recruitment duties and responsibilities in the Human Resources Department. Acquired highly developed sets of skills, demonstrating constant interest in learning and specializing in HR related fields.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat Pro, SAP, Onboarding E-Verify Employment Verification, Records Management.
- Responsible for on-boarding and entering initial new hire information into the company database.
- Set up background checks and drug screens through third party vendor.
- Prepared and maintained accurate records, files and reports, including personnel employee records.
- Assisted with facilitating new hire orientation as needed.
- Answered incoming calls and transfer to appropriate staff members.
- Performed general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Maintained human resources records by recording transfers, terminations and changes in job classifications.
- Welcomed and directed potential candidates and clients.
Junior HR Administrative Assistant Resume
Objective : To obtain a receptionist/clerical position with dental office where customer relations/care, bookkeeping, secretarial and general office skills would contribute to utmost efficiency and productivity in the satisfaction of the clients and customers.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Typing.
- Provide customer service to employees, applicants, visitors, supervisors, management, and other administrative staff.
- Maintain HR filing systems by copying, closing, purging existing employee files and setting up files for new employees.
- Assisting in payroll, garnishment, and deduction report processing and filing.
- Experienced with managing multiple tasked while maiting an organized work environment and focusing on the task at hand.
- Provide administrative support with the new-hire process to include emailing resumes and job applicants to the proper personnel.
- Maintaining requisition system, I-9 verification and background checks, e-verify forms and then scanning all documents into the computer systems.
- Supporting higher management with new hire paperwork and informing appropriate staff of new hire placements.
- Take phone messages correctly and report them back to the correct person in a timely manner.
Senior HR Administrative Assistant Resume
Objective : Over 4 years of Human Resource experience Seven years of administrative experience Efficient time management and multitasking capabilities 5 years of supervisory experience; 1-2 year of exempt level experience. Excellent written and oral communication abilities Current HRIS experience.
Skills : E-Verify, ADP, Alliance 2020, Great Plains, Zip Recruiter, Qualtrics, Taleo, Google Chrome, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Performed multi-state recruitment strategies in conjunction with hiring managers to include innovative recruitment techniques and maintaining open communication with hiring managers about needs.
- Assisted with the company's efforts in carrying out the Affirmative Action goals and objectives through community outreach and developing partnerships to pipeline applicants of diversity.
- Handled full life cycle of 1800 employees within HRIS to include new hire data entry, performance reviews, merit increases, status changes, executive approvals, termination processes, benefits selection and promotions.
- Implemented and maintained the employee referral program.
- Processed unemployment claims for both Washington and Oregon State's Employment agencies.
- Trained management on I-9 best practices to ensure compliance with regulatory laws and agencies.
- Assisted with data cleanup and analysis of annual compliance reporting.
- Completed salary surveys of both exempt and non-exempt positions.
Masters Of Arts
HR Administrative Assistant/Associate Resume
Summary : Motivated, detail oriented, administrative professional who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals. Capable of handling high volume of incoming call while handling in-person inquiries from department managers, associates and clients.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Clerical, Training, Training.
- Training Coordinator Proficient in: Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and SharePoint.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and listening skills.
- Strong organizational skill, ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Highly proficient in time management and work schedule management.
- Flexibility, versatility, and willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Strong problem solving experience with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Maintained all confidential employee records, day-to-day office duties to include answering telephone, reports, created and maintained spreadsheets and assisted employees as point of contact.
- Demonstrated proficiency in directing and motivating fellow associates.
HR Administrative Assistant Resume
Objective : Result-driven, proactive and adaptable administrative assistant with over 8 years experience. Resourceful, committed and customer focused while always demonstrating superior professionalism. Eager to bring strong administrative skills to an organization in need of top-level support.
Skills : Outlook, Excel, Excel, Word, Access, Peoplesoft, Powerpoint, Schedule Appointments.
- Maintain complete and accurate employee files and filing system including information that is confidential Initiated and monitored background checks, test potential employees and send applicants for drug screens Maintain accurate roster and headcount of employees on each assigned shift.
- Compile data from personnel files to create and update reports as well as maintain database and spreadsheets.
- Screen telephone calls and visitors, deciding who can be redirected to subordinate managers or to others offices.
- Provide information to associates, regarding general knowledge of company policies, practices and operations.
- Schedule meetings and appointments and arrange travel and hotel accommodations as necessary.
- Open and review all mail directed to management staff.
- Compose responses to routine inquiries, and decide which items can be delegated to subordinate managers, and forward the appropriate items.