HR Analyst Resume
Objective : Highly engaged HR leader with expertise in organization design, change management, employee relations, talent recruitment and retention, training, and leadership development, and succession planning.
Skills : Communication, Leadership, Strategic.
- Relentlessly seek, share and facilitate meetings with decision-makers and diverse teams that result in the successful adoption of ideas, as well as increased collaboration among partner institutions.
- Coach and mentor staff through guidance and feedback that measure accomplishments, hold people accountable and establish short/long-term benchmarks to success.
- Provide direction, training, and leadership to HR consultants and assistants, ensuring accurate and timely results in data entry, reporting, communication, testing, and design.
- Maintain awareness of major industry changes, competitor actions, and patient behavior and integrate findings into planning to ensure that processes continue to reflect future goals and best practices.
- Provide HR Workforce Management Systems project oversight from design through implementation, and communicate with IT to develop new reports, troubleshoot issues, and ensure data validation and auditing.
- Assume complete accountability for the integrity, accuracy, and validity of the Lawson HRIS system, Leadership Evaluation System, and Patients are the First dashboard.
- Responsible for recruitment and selection, for 3 areas of the organization.
Master Of Arts
Sr. HR Analyst Resume
Summary : Experienced in Accounting and Human Resource Management. Steady history of quality experience and performance. Accomplished communicator with the ability to train and motivate personnel and promote a team spirit. Expertise in Accounts Payable/Receivable with common practice of Sales and Use Tax allocation.
Skills : Report, Dashboard, Visualization, Presentation.
- Create and run ad hoc HRIS reports to provide input for analysis, reporting, data integrity review, and correction.
- Enter and audit transactions and resolve errors in HR systems (e.g., SAP, stock, POP, BW) to ensure accurate data.
- Conduct fact-finding investigation activities (e.g., interviews, document review, consultation with appropriate Company officials) related to internal and external inquiries, complaints and concerns and prescribe an appropriate remedy to resolve complaints or concerns.
- Evaluate individual employee issues that require special handling and recommend appropriate resolutions including policy exceptions (e.g., ISA/ESA exercises, stock options, benefits).
- Educate vendor on all program details and process issues surrounding outsourced HR plans/programs/processes including the development and implementation of third party vendor processing schedules and coordination of data flow ensuring timely transmittal to vendors.
- Monitor vendor performance to ensure the quality and value of service delivered meets KO standards and implement changes as needed.
- Migration and quality control of HR data as part of the Siemens Employee Data Management team as they transition from People Soft to Fusion.
Junior HR Analyst Resume
Summary : Versatile, organized and detail-oriented Human Resources Professional seasoned to leverage both technical and diverse functional expertise (i.e., system implementations, project management, compensation and benefits plans) in a HR Analyst/HR Generalist/HR Manager role for growing Company with HR goal oriented and objective values to be met.
Skills : HRIS Systems Administrator, Continuous Improvement, Process Improvement, Requirements Gathering, SQL, Onboarding, Applicant Tracking System.
- Designed and configured a Performance Management System (SilkRoad) for deployment.
- Worked closely with Training Development Administrator to align necessary training for career succession model build.
- Streamlined reporting by creating an executive dashboard for accurate headcount to optimize employee tracking and turnover/retention analysis.
- Elevated quantitative analysis and reporting by creating and maintaining company Payscale account for salary and retention analysis to identify deficiencies.
- Interfaced with third-party benefit representatives to streamline reporting processes and assist employees with the enrollment process and benefit concerns.
- Engaged a pivotal role preparing for audit to obtain company TL9000 ISO 9001, Communication Certification, served as a TL9000 Audit Coach for on-going compliance, extending quality standards, continuous procedures and process improvements, enhanced communications, and internal audits.
- Created and maintain job descriptions for accuracy Prepare employment reports for senior management Complete salary surveys.
- Responsible for the administration of Halogen software Maintain internal databases and provide requested reports and queries from the data.
Human Resource Management
HR Analyst III Resume
Objective : Experienced certified (SPHR, SHRM-SCP) human resources program manager who consistently contributes value to firm's strategic goals and financial targets by providing successful administration of a regulated disability program.
Skills : MS Office, Peoplesoft, Benefits Administration, Workers Compensation, Vendor Management, Employee Relations, Policy Development, Strategic Planning.
- Promoted and selected for advancement due to success in the role of a strategic contributor that consistently illustrated sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment, and a strong operational focus.
- Demonstrated exceptional performance to assigned tasks and duties due to measurable efficiency improvements; specifically, analyzed and updated department's existing reporting protocols to improve efficiency and data quality.
- Impacted the cost center's (and firm's) bottom line in addition to providing a more positive interface with an organization's individual business units.
- Demonstrated the ability to provide accurate and prompt information regarding budget expenditures, as well as, develop processing for accurately forecasting expectations regarding O&M and capital projects.
- Integrated existing reports and data management requirements with more detail-focused and query-based reporting.
- Utilized and became a proficient end-user of the firm's HRIS application - PeopleSoft.
- Provided advice to the firm's unit leaders regarding DOT/CDL regulations and requirements.
- Analyzed and compiled safety trend information (accident frequency rates and injury statistics) for internal HR team members, as well as, other internal organization customers.
HR Analyst II Resume
Headline : Over 6 years of overall work expertise in IT industry transitioning from Human Resource business background to core technology enabling a greater understanding of the business requirements and helping organizations in the field of ERP systems.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Power point, Access, Word.
- Developing and overseeing the Induction program for New joiners Initiating the exit process and coordinating until the associate's Full and final settlement is cleared.
- Taking exit interviews and coordinating the exit formalities Maintaining HRIS, provision of Headcount reports, Daily, weekly, monthly status reports to the corporate office.
- Responsible for Initiation, Co ordination & Facilitating of Confirmation Appraisal process Coordination in Onsite travel and HR International briefing session.
- Briefing the associates before proceeding to onsite regarding their salary structure, company policy on insurance, availing leaves, cultural guidelines, and travel guidelines.
- Conducting skip-level meetings with employees and noting the MOMs and acting on the action plans if any.
- Auditee for the HR function Forming employee councils that would be a representative voice of the employee.
- Lead in Workday HRIS project and implemented platforms that included human capital management, performance management, compensation, staffing, benefits, and position management.
- Supported Vice President of HR, Compensation Manager and Benefits Manager in all functions of Human Resources for the corporate group and subsidiaries ad-hoc.
HR Analyst I Resume
Summary : Vast experience with all facets of human resources. Successfully held strong leadership roles with multiple companies and ability to build partnerships and create efficiencies. Experience includes talent acquisition, recruiting, talent management, training, development, employee relations, employment branding, benefits, payroll and executive leadership.
Skills : Benefits Administration, Business Planning, Compensation Design, HRIS Management, Contract Negotiation, Budgeting & Forecasting.
- Performed internal customer service as a corporate-wide HRIS manager.
- Collaborated with executives and managers in assembling and using the appropriate data in decision making, including creating and monitoring business performance metrics.
- Designed and implemented a new performance management process to utilize a previously unused HRIS module.
- Trained managers on HRIS use, including developing training materials and leading small- and large-group training presentations using demonstration and hands-on training methods.
- Improved existing department and company methods involving best practices for company-wide budgeting, annual merit reviews, and scheduled data reporting.
- Collaborated with internal payroll department in regular and one-off payroll processing, ensuring accuracy, timeliness, and confidentiality.
- Consulted with end-users on functional needs and advised on system usage.
- Supported leadership and provided expertise in decision-making processes with regard to system repairs, upgrades, and scheduled downtime.
B.S. In Statistics
Lead HR Analyst Resume
Headline : An HR professional is the first voice or face a new employees or customers meet; Strive to provide excellent customer support and a positive experience while enforcing company policy and procedure.
Skills : Employee Relations, Human Resources, Reporting, Pivot Tables, Word, Power point, Share point Designer, Share point.
- Collaborative business partner ensuring compliance of Human Resource initiatives in the gaming and hospitality industry with employees.
- Effectively researches collect and analyze data related to Compensation, Benefits, and Human Resources Information System.
- Creates and distributes weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reports from Cognos & Infinium Systems.
- Manages the processing of all employment transactions and maintains accurate reporting for regulatory compliance which includes SOX Audits, PA Gaming Control Board and PA Harness Commission.
- Developed and maintains a partnership with corporate payroll to ensure accurate and timely employee compensation.
- Ensures performance reviews and merit increases are entered and are in compliance with corporate compensation policy, as well as, compensation determined by Collective Bargaining Agreements.
- Works closely with Director HR and legal counsel to research, analyze, and determine the economic impact of financial aspects of collective bargaining agreements.
- Effectively manages the timeline, communication, and execution of performance management cycles and employee opinion surveys.
HR Analyst/Executive Resume
Objective : Experienced intuitive Human Resources professional with strong oral and written communications and influence management skills credited with expertise in prescreening, interviewing, candidate background research, payroll processing and conducting orientation sessions. Technically savvy and innovative individual who is trustworthy seeking a role with a company that values skilled individuals with the ability to challenge, inspire, and motivate fellow employees.
Skills : Bilingual-spanish/English.
- Diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines, and animal health products and services.
- Adjudicating and processing the background check results for international candidates who present an acceptable to the low risk to Merck.
- Confirm compliance with Merck's screening process including confirmation that all required background checks were conducted in accordance with Merck's practices and applicable federal, state, and international laws.
- Confirm compliance with applicable statutory requirements such as fingerprinting, clearance requirements and/or occupational licenses and registrations.
- Handle the issuance of required notices to conditional hires consistent with Merck's practices and applicable law.
- Document adjudication determinations and communicate those determinations to internal business partners.
- Assist with background check practices in areas outside of hiring/employment such as volunteers, subcontractors, and temporary labor.
HR Analyst/Coordinator Resume
Headline : Highly engaged HR leader with expertise in organization design, change management, employee relations, talent recruitment and retention, training, and leadership development, and succession planning. Proven ability to run HR like a business, in a proactive and responsive manner, as a passionate champion of talent management, company growth strategies, trend analysis, and employee development and engagement programs.
Skills : Knowledgeable of Human Resource Management Terminology.
- Designed, developed and implement tools, processes, systems, and measurement of effectiveness.
- Responsible for working with business and HR partners to ensure the tools, processes, and systems are aligned to current business strategies, that there is consistent implementation and that technology/systems solutions are addressed and results are tracked to ensure the effectiveness and integrity of the process.
- Work closely with other partners within the Company to ensure smooth and effective integration with other programs/processes (e.g. Reward programs, Talent Assessment, Development, Staffing, etc.).
- Developing company communications and provides oversight of the processes/systems components of their area of expertise.
- Coaching and teaching others as a subject matter expert for this process and having advanced knowledge of processes.
- Improves productivity and competence in the workplace, leading to global competitiveness.
- Performed exit interviews to ensure completion of employee exit surveys and benefit termination documents to inform employees of COBRA, retirement, and life insurance options.
HR Analyst/Representative Resume
Summary : To advance to a more challenging position and expand my expertise; while utilizing current skills, knowledge, experience, and education in providing a full range of services.
Skills : Analytical skills: Research, Statistical (analysis), Quantitative (analysis).
- Coordinated data management, transactional processing, audit, and compliance within the HRIS database.
- Provided HRIS functional training and user guidance to global users and partners.
- Collaborated with cross-functional IT and business partners with development and implementation of process improvement projects.
- Worked closely with employees and clients to resolve customer case escalations.
- Managed the internal audit program team developed to measure data trends and case quality.
- Interpreted data to provide metrics to management and propose recommendations for increased business efficiency, productivity, and customer satisfaction.
- Assisted the business outsourcing initiative by successfully developing and designing the data process documentation as a core team member enabling the company to meet the outsourcing transition deadline.
- Conducted training sessions at vendor partner site on data process, data entry and HR policy and system use which increased vendor knowledge, application efficiency and increased process time.
Bachelor Of Arts
HR Analyst/Manager Resume
Objective : Communicates effectively, both in writing and in speaking, with customers, co-workers, and various business contacts in a courteous and professional manner Works completely and accurately under time constraints and deadlines Ability to read, analyze, and interpret reports Provides excellent customer service.
Skills : Advanced Proficiency With ADP Workforce.
- Processed the following new hire paperwork: form I-9, employee status change forms: including but not limited to salary changes, promotions, equity adjustments, supervisor changes in ADP Workforce Now Portal.
- Interfaced with internal IT and external HRIS (ADP) system vendor for all systems upgrades, troubleshoots and integrations.
- Conducted exit interviews and maintained feedback for HR Director's leadership monthly reports.
- Co-planned and developed the implementation of organization wide electronic timesheet system and roll out of new system to all employees through group, one on one and new hire orientation trainings.
- Created and provided analysis for all custom reports using ADP, for organization wide business units and business leaders/partners.
- Requested temporary staff through various temporary agencies and maintained updated temp request list for annual reporting of temp agency usage.
- Managed the transmittal and reconciliation of in-house payroll services twice a month for entire organization.
Bachelor Of Arts
HR Analyst Resume
Objective : Highly motivated with excellent communication skills and a dedication to providing quality customer service. Over 12 years experience in human resources and employee relations.
Skills : Spanish, English.
- Coordinate recruitment and employment activities such as interviewing, assisting supervisors in interview procedures, preparing recruitment informational materials, attending career fairs and developing innovative recruitment techniques.
- Conduct employment interviews, schedule interview dates, develop interview questions, train supervisors in employment procedures and assist in making recommendations regarding suitability for employment.
- Prepare job announcements by reviewing job descriptions and discussing job responsibilities with supervisors.
- Coordinated and conducted statewide New Employee Orientation training.
- Trainer and facilitator for Department Instructor Training Course.
- Assistant Dean for the Instructor Training Course.
- Developed training and implement the process of statewide Form I 9's and ensure proper compliance for all full-time employees and hourly employees.