Summary : Energetic, highly-motivated professional who utilizes her combination of work ethic, skills, organization, and experience to prove herself as a highly competent and valuable worker. Experience includes sales, scheduling and verification of transportation vehicles, legal research, real estate and call center work. Most recent work has been with Total Quality Logistics in Milford, Ohio.
Skills : Strong Communication, Strong Customer Service, Teamwork, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Flexibility
- Develop and maintain a professional but paternal relationship with each driver in order to ensure his/her needs are being met by the company.
- Communicate timely and effectively with customers to ensure a high level of service.
- Maximize driver availability to fully utilize equipment in order to provide maximum revenue and profitability.
- Review all phone and fax orders, and process and distribute according to a terminal procedure.
- Responsible for timely and efficient movement of loaded trucks carrying various products.
- Enter load information into tmw system and prepare delivery memos for each load.
- Review documentation to ensure that proper loading numbers, lifting instructions, rack assignments, billing instructions, etc.
- Provide documentation and communicate to drivers all pertinent information for a scheduled load(s).
- Review dispatch sheet, schedule loads/driver assignments to ensure all loads are dispatched.
- Monitor and update drivers' progress throughout the shift and update tmw by actualizing the events.
Security Dispatcher Resume
Objective : Versatile professional with record of outstanding customer service and performance management. Lead by example with transparency, open communication, confident decision making and encouragement.
Skills : Microsoft Office, TMW, As400, Omnitracs, Dispatch, Administrative Assistant
Provided customer services by listening to work related concerns of drivers and directed them to the appropriate personnel.
- Helped develop and implement the new computer-aided dispatch system and provided training for the company service centers.
- Produced quality work sufficient enough to earn quality employment references for future opportunity.
- Served as the customer's company contact to ensure the product they need and to deliver it on time.
- Maintained and prioritized daily tasks and projects including call logs, appointments, travel, expense reports, and general errands. Liaised with vendors to order and maintain an inventory of office supplies.
- Assisted in all areas of administrative work including data entry, receptionist duties, file organization, research, and development.
- Communicate effectively both in person and on the phone with management, customers, and drivers, providing concise instruction or information.
Bachelor of Science
Headline : Experienced professional looking to bring enthusiasm, dedication, and an exceptional work ethic. High energy and outgoing with a dedication to positive customer relations.
Skills : Quick Learner, Ability To Multi Task, Time Management, Customer Service , Determine, Adaptability, Critical Thinker, Team Player, Detail Oriented, Self Motivated
- Assisting guest and owners personally or by phone regarding inquiries and solving certain problems or complaints in emphatic manners.
- Answering numbers of phone calls per day and directing to the right department.
- Record and maintain files or records of customer requests, work or services performed, charges, expenses, inventory, or other dispatch information.
- Monitor personnel or equipment locations and utilization to coordinate service and schedules.
- Scheduling radd flight plans with the national guards, verifying warrants, lining up rotational wreckers.
- Answering multiple phone lines for emergency and non-emergency services for the state.
- Maximize equipment, coordinate customers demands with customers service, dispatcher, planners to meet on time pick up and delivery.
Dispatcher II Resume
Headline : Administrative professional with a criminal justice degree. Proven customer service with compassion and understanding while adhering to policies and procedures. To obtain a position as a Customer Services Representative in a major corporation.
Skills : Computer In Word Perfect, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, MS Front Page. Outlook.
Consistently received exceptional reviews from customers for delivering outstanding service.
- As a dispatcher, schedule and dispatch bus drivers, work crews, safety and security patrols, and emergency personnel as needed.
- Provide direction for drivers who have gotten lost or have trouble with vehicles.
- Computer to transmit assignments and compiling reports on progress.
- Take bus driver calls for information and assistance while they are driving routes and trips during the regular workday.
- Provide bus route information to parents, students, and staff upon request and provides trip routing information to staff members who attend out of town conferences.
- Must be available to stand-in for the director of transportation or other transportation personnel for early morning start-up when needed.
- Schedule vehicles as needed, input miles and hours for bus trips, vehicle trips, maintain schedules for drivers, contact and schedule sub drivers.
Security Dispatcher/Officer Resume
Summary : Proven ability to establish rapport with clients and exceed sales quotas. Reliable and driven with strong time management and prioritization abilities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Employee Supervision, Management, Multi-Line Phone System, Customer Service
- Plan and organize the daily and weekly service professional work schedule; including dispatching of our service teams to customer locations.
- Providing outstanding customer service to ensure that parts, service, and installations are delivered timely and efficiently.
- Utilizes maps, GPS, or other vehicle locating and tracking devices to build effective, efficient, accurate delivery routes.
- Analyzes the planned versus actual reports to provide feedback to management for policymakers to improve customer service.
- Assist sat both voice & data, keeping customers updated on repair issues.
- Create and maintain all trouble records based on customer reports and other documentation.
- Work independently, troubleshoot and perform corrective procedures that meet inflexible commitment deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities under a highly stressful environment.
Dispatcher Supervisor Resume
Summary : Over 9 years of experience in warehouse and administration offering versatile skills. A problem solver, who readily adapts to change, works independently and exceeds expectations. Possess the ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality.
Skills : 70 W.P.M., Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Cash Handling/Cash Register, POS Systems, Multi-Line Phone System, Dispatch
- Dispatches drivers to calls as they are received, using information on customer needs, drivers locations and loads, and daily factors to balance cost and speed of response.
- Assign routes and service tickets to appropriate drivers throughout the day and for the next day; close service tickets each day.
- Plan, distribute monitor and follows-up daily route assignments to ensure customers are serviced per waste pro standards and agreements.
- Troubleshoots and resolves potential delivery and pick-up problems before they result in service issues close routes, enter notes and call customers regarding concerns.
- Effectively communicate with both drivers and customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work directly with the customer service manager, operations manager, and the drivers to ensure prompt follow through of all issues.
- Communicates with maintenance shop personnel and serves as an emergency point of contact for down wires and other issues.
- Review route paperwork and close work orders from previous day routes, paying close attention to detail, identifying and correcting any issues.
- Records and documents information from drivers and distributes to appropriate departments.
Headline : Experience Inbound Center Agent who can efficiently process a large volume of calls in a day. Adept in computer database programs offering exceptional customer service and retaining clients who have issues with the company product. Specialize in dealing with angry clients and processing large amounts of call data and interpreting customer service data from a spread sheet.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quick Books, Reliable, Dependable, Quick Learner, Motivated, Leadership, Great Team Worker, Ability To Work Without Supervision, Organized
- Maintained and assisted in maintaining assigned files and records; received and processed information according to established department of transportation guidelines and procedures.
- Operated two-way radio base stations; operate paging system as required; operate electronic medical record software for orders.
- Advised personnel about traffic problems such as construction area, accidents, congestion, weather conditions, and other hazards.
- Followed up on all pending and recommended work with customer utilizing the pending work log.
- Initiated and set up new procedures to track equipment on loan to customers utilizing software for service dispatcher.
- Assigned break schedules and made sure that the daily tasks were completed.
- Maintaining calls and emergency situations for all of Reeves County and ems calls for part of ward county.
Associate of Science
Administrative Dispatcher Resume
Objective : Administrative Assistant with background in providing support to multiple Companies, Managers and Supervisors. Ethical, confidential, committed, self-motivated and innovative person who can effectively manage and maintain the business needs, utilize resources and interpersonal skills to work towards creative solutions, and welcome challenges that lead to personal, professional and team growth.
Skills : Exceptional Customer Service , Complaint Handling And Resolution, Decision Making Abilities, Customer Needs Assessment , Type 50 Wpm,
- As a dispatcher, there are several competencies and tasks that are required.
- Building relationships with service partners, other Daktronics employees, dispatch team members, and vendors is important.
- Ability to multitask and change priorities as new requests or other urgent work is offered is needed.
- Following the policies and procedures that the department has in place is important to successfully complete work.
- Courteously and professionally handling calls and in-person interactions with service partners, dispatch team members, other Daktronics employees, and vendors is a daily responsibility of my position.
- Processing work orders, invoices, and other requests attention to detail and analyzing the information given is required.
- Worked with my supervisor, team members, and team leads to assist with continuous process improvements.
Human Resource Management
National Dispatcher Resume
Objective : Strong self-starter, highly productive individual with excellent organizational, interpersonal situations, even under stressful conditions. Highly motivated: able to think independently when called upon to quickly resolve complex situations, even under stressful conditions. Committed, adaptable and responsible work ethic and great communicator. Able to represent a company with professionalism and confidence.
Skills : Communication, Multi-Tasking, Critical Thinking, Professionalism, Punctuality, Teamwork, Keyboarding, Microsoft Office Applications, Customer Service, Instructing/Training, Telecommunications
- Managing the dispatching of work to service installation and repair technicians to meet customer committed time frames in an area covering over a million customers.
- Heavy data analysis required to determine the most efficient and effective way to allocate resources throughout the day in a fast paced environment.
- Include answering inbound calls from department clerks, managers, and customers informing them of the status of their orders and communicating with multiple departments to ensure timely resolution to all inquiries.
- Build rapport with customers through effective and precise communication.
- Provide superior customer service and work quality while demonstrating attention to detail, flexibility, and innovation in resolving problems.
- Possess effective communications skills, and work well with others at all levels.
- Proven ability to handle large volume calls in a professional and courteous manner.
- Trained in using various software programs to dispatch and process inbound calls including Avaya, endeavor, variant.
Headline : More than 5 years successful experience in customer service and support with recognized strengths in dispatching, problem-solving and trouble-shooting, as well as staff support, and planning/implementing proactive procedures and systems to avoid problems in the first place.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Teamwork, Organizational, Communications, Problem Resolution, Phones, Multi-task, Self-starter, Customer Service, Cashier
- Confer with customers or supervising personnel to address questions, problems, or requests for service or equipment.
- Advise personnel about traffic problems, such as construction areas, accidents, congestion, weather conditions, or other hazards.
- Skills used reception, dispatching, attention to detail, answering phones.
- Manage and maintain hotels for crews working on sites and traveling between shops as needed.
- Improved call center functionality and service capacity by resolving customer complaints efficiently and quickly.
- Effectively managed a high-volume of inbound and outbound customer calls.
- Resolved issues such as bus breakdown, dot addherence, weather and road conditions.
Associate of Science