Sales Associate/Visual Merchandiser Resume
Headline : Well-organized, energetic, and dependable Sales Associate/Visual Merchandiser can be counted on to see projects through to completion. Poised, confident, and productive under pressure Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices. Handles the tasks of answering and forwarding phone calls on a regular basis.
Skills : Well-Developed Verbal And Written Communication Skills, Inventory Management
- Conceived aesthetically appealing displays and product presentations to enhance the retail shopping experience for major department store franchise.
- Implemented corporate visual standards via planogram updates, emails, and verbal feedback.
- Produced and maintained displays, outfitted mannequins, and cut and installed vinyl displays.
- Crafted counter displays for home decor and small appliances, and oversaw holiday display setup and take-down.
- Collaborated with merchandising, sales management, operations, and signing and pricing teams to ensure accuracy of promotional presentations, key item placement, trend statements, and sale event setups and verify customer readiness standards placement.
- Acted as departmental liaison in absence of department manager.
- Created well-received new concepts for windows, floors, department displays, and promotions to promote Shop for a Cause, Holiday Gift Card promotions and the Plenty Rewards Program launch.
- Enhanced aesthetic appeal of mannequins, windows, walkways, counters, and in-store displays positioning merchandise, fixtures, and displays to maximize customer interest and sales.
Freelance Visual Merchandiser Resume
Headline : Freelance Visual Merchandiser with expertise in the creation of attractive, cutting-edge fashion statements for women's ready-to-wear, in-shop vignettes, wall-scaping, floor sets, and driving sales of seasonal trends. Can contribute a keen sense of fashion design and develop a well-balanced floor plan. Intends to build a career with leading corporative of hi-tech environment with committed and dedicated people, which will help to explore oneself fully and realize my potential.
Skills : Excellent Communication Skills, Problem Solver, Energetic Work Attitude, Proficient In Cash Management, Multi-Line Phone
- Ground-up development and execution of retail merchandising program including seasonal POP and fixturing that showcased organization's highly specialized product and brand identity.
- Responsible for managing and overseeing POS budgets, production schedules, deliveries, and deadlines.
- Extensive seasonal travel as needed to dealers to ensure key product placement and conduct merchandising clinics for retail staff as required, while maintaining a cost-effective travel budget.
- Worked with the product team to review seasonal color palette, provide product input and feedback, and create merchandised color stories for dealer workbooks.
- Report on trends for upcoming seasons and product performance to the internal team on an as-need basis via "Retail Intelligence Report", which gathered critical information and feedback from on the road travels.
- Responsible for merchandising standards, including all displays, for Cloudveil Flagship retail store in Jackson, Wyoming to ensure maximum sell-through.
- Train retail staff on all appropriate merchandising practices.
- Created all visual presentations at national tradeshows.
Bachelor Of Arts
Fashion Specialist/ Visual Merchandiser Resume
Objective : Fashion Specialist/ Visual Merchandiser offering versatile office management skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs. Strong planner and problem solver who readily adapts to change, works independently and exceeds expectations. Able to juggle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Filing, Data Entry, Tally
- Assist the visual manager in directing the communication, implementation, and follow-up of sales events, visual set-ups, shop installations, promotions, and special events.
- Plan, install and maintain all visual setups and signing per the corporate seasonal events, bimonthly directives, and division directives to best compliment the architecture and department layout of the store.
- Participate in daily/weekly walk through with visual manager and store manager to review any visual issues that need to be addressed.
- Maintain visual merchandising storage area and room to prevent any damage or destruction of existing visual collateral or tools.
- Choose merchandise and accessories to be presented on mannequins and bust forms throughout the store to complement fashion trends.
- Order and install vendor lettering, graphics and plaques by demand center as needed.
- Inspect and check all incoming receipts and transfers of visual merchandising items, fixtures, collateral, and supplies.
- Work with the store manager, ASM's and sales associates to see the daily standards are executed and maintained.
Bachelor Of Arts
Visual Merchandiser / Floor Designer Resume
Summary : Visual Merchandiser / Floor Designer with more than 20 years of working for and managing retail establishments. Recognized for delivering unparalleled customer service. A verifiable track record of success backed by impeccable references. Currently seeking to gain more experience leading display teams and to expand my retail design skills through further hands-on experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Autocad, Mac OS X.
- Communicate openly and honestly with store management teams during a store visit.
- Keep Regional Managers, Zone Operation Managers as well as other visual team members up to date with store concerns and store compliance.
- Contribute to a synergistic, supportive and fun work environment by exhibiting servant leadership, professionalism, and a friendly, respectful, helpful demeanor at all times.
- Oversee all visual merchandise responsibilities in South Carolina, part of North Carolina and Georgia ensuring all visual presentations and signage create Visual appeal.
- Contribute to achieving sales volume goals by ensuring effective presentation and maintenance of all product categories, making sure that all stores are set up correctly during seasonal promotions, special event promotions, and corporate "featured look" presentations.
- Complete a 5-point checklist to ensure compliance with all company standards on every store visit.
- Inform multi-level managers of any areas lacking compliance.
- Discuss with store managers positive feedback as well as areas of opportunity.
Assistant Manager & Lead Visual Merchandiser Resume
Summary : A versatile and creative Assistant Manager & Lead Visual Merchandiser having the ability to deliver and communicate innovative visual and design concepts aimed at promoting a retail brand. Using artistic skills and updated fashion trends to improve Visual Merchandising concepts for better customer experience is the core forte.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Exceptional Customer Service, Merchandising and Display, Employee Management, Problem Solving
- Used strong business acumen to increase top-line sales by merchandising top sellers and writing orders to support stock levels.
- Collaborated with cross-functional team members to develop individual action plans for each store to meet stated business deliverables and "KPI"s.
- Participated, created, and supported in-store events related to new store openings, new product launches, and seasonal events.
- Executed merchandising and floor moves based on seasonal changes, business needs, and trends.
- Ensured compliance with objectives by training management and staff in the PANDORA way of selling, product knowledge, company background, and key performance indicators.
- Used company training materials and created account-specific materials.
- Assessed weekly reports in order to fulfill merchandising needs and properly showcase key items.
- Created monthly floor sets for rollouts, updated stores with merchandising documents, and styled mannequin Designed in-store fixtures, oversaw store renovations and planned floor layouts in order to exceed goals and comp.
Bachelor Of Science
Visual Merchandiser Manager Resume
Summary : Experienced, results-oriented corporate Visual Merchandiser Manager with experience generating results and developing effective teams. Recognized with several awards in management. Strong background in employee management, sales development, and shrink control. Energetic, self-motivated professional with strong communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
Skills : Visual Merchandising, Sales, Sales Support, Inventory Management, Illustrator, Drawing, Drafting, Powerpoint, Photoshop, Excel, Kronos, Word.
- Responsible for the visual image of the store's floor, by maintaining high standards of the visual plan of the corporate office.
- Continuously update and re-freshen the look of the store with new store sets.
- Utilize all company tools, visual talent, and knowledge to plan, map, and execute monthly floor sets incorporating appropriate store specific adaptations as necessary.
- Involved in rearranging, remerchandising, & replenishing new stock as it arrives.
- In partnership with Regional Visual Manager, identify store/market-specific nuances.
- Develop and implement brand-appropriate solutions to address these unique needs.
- In partnership with store management, continually analyze and respond to business/selling trends, assortment needs, and guest feedback--proactively adapt merchandising and presentations as needed.
- Store expert for Tommy Bahama merchandising and presentation standards, and responsible for training store team members to help improve their skills.
Bachelor Of Science
Visual Merchandiser And Cash Lead Resume
Summary : Result-oriented Visual Merchandiser And Cash Lead offering over 8 years of a successful career with diverse roles distinguished by commended energetic performance and highly creative visual merchandiser with ample experience working for high street retailers. To obtain a leadership position applying creative problem solving and lean management skills with a company/organization to achieve optimum utilization of its resources and maximum profits, while maintaining extensive knowledge of any aspects of the company/organization.
Skills : Microsoft, Sales, Powerpoint, Sewing, Fast Learner, Merchandising, Adobe, Tailoring, Pattern Making, Draping, Seamstress, Fashion Design, Cashier, Retail, Visual Merchandising.
- Provide execution and direction for store teams in an effort to enhance the visual merchandise displays in order to increase sales growth and gross margins.
- Coordinate and assist in setting Home Innovation and Apparel Departments in accordance with corporate visual adjacency standards by maintaining clean, orderly, and visually engaging and appealing displays.
- Cross-merchandise and up-sell to drive store sales and improve guest experiences.
- Responsible for keeping designated departments full and shoppable by flexing and re-merchandising areas as items sell-through.
- Work with department heads to drive specific initiatives and store volume growth.
- Hire and train both team members and merchandise brand team members on company culture, safety, and store operations.
- Mentor staff on visual merchandising standards and responsibilities and fashion and home trends and aesthetics.
- Evaluate and assess team members' performance, the effectiveness of execution and overall skill.
Bachelor Of Science
District Brand Visual Merchandiser Resume
Summary : District Brand Visual Merchandiser with excellent work ethic, quality-focused and committed to approaching administrative tasks with tenacity and paying attention to detail. Going above and beyond basic administrative tasks, while taking on multiple projects at once. A quick learner with a detailed understanding of the interplay between design, business, and marketing, who has proven experienced creating displays that are consistent with a company's brand image.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Marketing, Visual Merchandising, Merchandising, Merchandising, Data Entry.
- Working with teams such as buying, design, and marketing to create design themes and plans, often months in advance, including window and in-store displays, signage, and pricing concepts.
- Conducting research on current and future trends in design and lifestyle, and associated target market features.
- Identifying and sourcing props, fabrics, hardware, and lighting.
- Maintaining a budget and negotiating with suppliers of visual materials.
- Working with architectural features of stores to maximize the available space.
- Using artistic skills or computer-aided design (CAD) packages, such as AutoCAD, Mockshop or Adobe Creative Suite, to create visuals and plans.
- Creating visual merchandising packs to communicate visual guidelines including layout principles, visual dressings, and signage.
- Visiting braches to coach in-store visual merchandising or sales teams to interpret the guidelines and training them in the execution of the visual concept.
Bachelors of Science
Visual Merchandiser Associate Resume
Headline : Visual Merchandiser Associate detail-oriented, problem solver with excellent analytical strength. Well developed team-building and leadership skills. Works well with public, clients, and coworkers at all levels. Able to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities in fast-paced, demanding environments; exercising a calm approach in pressure situations. Highly motivated and goal-oriented.
Skills : Retail Sales, Communication, Teamwork, Microsoft Office, Problem Solving.
- Follow all visual directives via photographs, company visual campaign books when executing store floor sets.
- Adapt/substitute in a brand-appropriate manner to make visual merchandising suitable to regional needs.
- Follow the company's aesthetic and styling techniques to obtain immaculate presentations of merchandising, mannequin styling, and window displays using regional directives.
- Organize, train and lead store personnel in merchandising and maintaining all presentations, and visual standards.
- Maintain all daily visual standards, stock standards, and control.
- While adapting the visual directive to react to sell through and trends.
- Construct, paint, set up, and install signs, sale banners, panels, and other items required for special events, clearance events, and fashion shows.
- Set up and maintain fixtures using hand or power tools such as hand saws, hammers, nails, screwdrivers, scissors, spray paint, glue, ladders, garland, and vinyl.
Bachelors of Science
Lead Visual Merchandiser Resume
Summary : Energetic and goal-oriented Lead Visual Merchandiser with good analytical & problem-solving skills. Able to provide useful support to all areas of the company while ensuring that all daily tasks are completed accurately in a timely manner. Well-rounded background in supporting a progressive organization in optimizing performance and policy. Proven ability to communicate effectively in diverse environments and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
Skills : Sales, Computer knowledge, Working with kids, Visual merch, Taking phone calls, Adaptive.
- Accountable for bringing fashion concepts to reality in order to drive progressive sales and reach daily targets.
- Creatively designate product placement through proper visual merchandising standards, made easily accessible, based on trend elements and concepts allocated to each shop.
- Maximize the sales floor with new product daily and complying to newest markdowns and promotions.
- Ensure compliance through daily and weekly communication between district manager, field visual manager and allocated store managers within the district.
- Noted current global issues, deadlines, markdowns, and promotions and updated company standards during weekly conference calls.
- Contribute to final floor set map all during the absence of the store's visual manager.
- Assembled a table, wall, window, and interior mannequin displays according to weekly directive guidelines.
- Provide shopping ease for the customer by retrieving merchandised items with greater visibility.
Bachelor Of Arts
Visual Merchandiser/ Manager Trainee Resume
Objective : Driven Visual Merchandiser/ Manager Trainee with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Skills to manage and prioritize multiple tasks. Professional writing skills along with strong people and phone skills. Able to style product for social media platforms. To obtain a fulltime management position. Working to build and expand my knowledge to eventually lead me to higher positions offered throughout the company.
Skills : Visual Merchandising, Sales, Sales Support, Inventory Management, Illustrator, Drawing, Drafting
- Provided direct and indirect customer service using the organization's 5 basic demands.
- Created a variety of impactful window displays within fast-paced timeframes which included, assembling display materials, painting and touching up walls, and dressing and styling mannequins to fit the trends for that week.
- Worked as one team with the Store Manager to create a 4-week plan that ensured all tasks given by the corporate visual team got done on time and in the most efficient way.
- Followed store reports to ensure the focus was on the garments that needed a higher sell-through.
- Multi-tasked between merchandising and coaching sales advisors on how to constantly think commercially.
- Informed store team each morning about new and current store trends and merchandising changes for that week.
- Ensured garment presentation was executed per the guidelines.
- Supported in-store routines by assisting with fitting rooms, cash office, or counting registers when needed.
State Visual Merchandiser/Team Leader Resume
Summary : Highly qualified State Visual Merchandiser/Team Leader with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and Would excel in the collaborative environment in which your company prides itself. A focused Visual Merchandiser Fashion Designer seeking a position in a fast-paced, professionally
challenging environment to further enhance skills applied to the Fashion Industry.
Skills : Customer Service, Merchandising, Microsoft office, Inventory, and Pricing Controls, Computer/POS Scanning Use
- Partner with the management team on merchandising showroom, utilizing current product sales reports to ensure merchandising strategies and correct product placement.
- Serve as a team leader to train the Visual Merchandising Team, implementing new store floor plan and merchandising concepts.
- Oversee store staff which includes training and development, resulting in an increase in productivity.
- Developed seminar to present Lifestyle Training to engage Sales Associates in reflecting current industry trends, floor plan basics, and use of new merchandise on the sales floor.
- Provided educational column information on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for relaying corporate directive to all store management.
- Essential responsibilities include merchandising Art Van Furniture to increase business and improve store aesthetics.
- Create displays which reflect current trends and concepts, while maintaining high store standards.
Bachelor Of Fine Arts