Cell Operator Resume
Objective : To establish long term employment with a company that has a positive and high pace work environment.
Skills : Forklift, Cross dock.
- Received grapes from gondola trailers to grape hopper. Filtration movements via high powered pumps.
- Measured, washed, and sanitized fermentation/ storage tank. Efficiently ran a sky lift, skid steer, and forklift.
- Measured Equipment, Micrometers, calipers, depth, angle, hex ball gages, comparators, calibrated standards.
- Computerized gauging and inspection microscopes Assemble, package, and label various Orthopedic medical devices under the stern procedure.
- Inspected finished and in-process product for dimensional and cosmetic attributes according to defined specifications.
- Inspected of pieces Robotic-arm operator Engraving pieces Organizing materials Etc.
- Set up and operate WafIlona 2 station former make adjustments to the pointer.
- Responsible for providing the right parts to build products for the company Volunteer for the First Responder Service.
Associates In Business
Cell Operator II Resume
Headline : Extremely detailed oriented and able to work without supervision. Strong organizational skills and excellent interpersonal communication.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Operating Skills.
- Provided technical support for robotic systems.
- Installed, calibrated, operated, or maintained robots.
- Integrated robotics with peripherals, such as welders, controllers, or other equipment.
- Documented robotic application development, maintenance, or changes.
- Analyzed and evaluated robotic systems or prototypes.
- Coated automatic teller machine parts electrolytically with zinc to protect parts from corrosion.
- Mixed a zinc solution according to a specified formula, filled the tank with a solution.
- Examined the surface of parts for defects, such as bubbles and bare spots Measured thickness of the coating, using a micrometer.
Cell Operator I Resume
Objective : Metal Fabrication Can operate different types of automated and semi-automated machinery Able to read and understand BOM's and ATI's.
Skills : Four Certifications Mig, Military Master Mechanic, Military Security.
- Completed product machining and assembly for distribution to our clients.
- Performed machining, assembly and/or extrusion functions using production machines with minimal supervision.
- Worked with a variety of metals to create casts. Performed set up functions in own operating area/cell.
- Filled out any and all required documentation to track work, record scrap, and maintain the accuracy of completed parts and required inventory.
- Performed a variety of supply functions to stage, load and remove materials no longer needed at the production station or to set up for future production.
- Ran Okuma lathes and centering bench for production of s-cams, Responsible for proper gauging of s-cams to ensure company standards.
- Welded parts put them through a end control and pack them into a Gaylord for shipment.
Jr. Cell Operator Resume
Objective : Highly motivated individual seeking a challenging and enriching work environment that allows to utilize current skills, as well as contribute to and advance in each business opportunity.
Skills : Supervisor experience, Forklift experience, Machine Operator.
- Assembled meters at a production rate. Skills in being efficient and taking leadership of the cell to make sure the product being produced.
- Distributed will meet with customers' expectations and satisfaction.
- Motivated team player Accomplishments Took many advanced art classes in high school, took a gifted and talented course.
- Exceeded the number of sales goals at Ultraman.
- Gained skills communicating with the public and customers form past jobs & school.
- Editor, producer & photographer of the school newspaper.
- Certificate for beginners Graphic Designed program course.
Cell Operator/Executive Resume
Objective : Suited for any entry level job, and have yet to find one that could not contribute to in a fraction of the time expected.
Skills : Forklift Certified, Technical Skills.
- Worked in a rotating cell to draw down large gauge plated copper wire, then bunch or strand single end into a member.
- Finally cabled members in order to create a rope of high-end conductors.
- Certified operator/inspector, and a certified forklift driver.
- Certified and demonstrated the ability to successfully operate machines.
- Certified to run every piece of equipment in the cell.
- Demonstrated the ability to be flexible in a job that requires intimate knowledge of several extremely different machines and procedures.
- Able to post wire as a finished product on an lx computer program.
- Built office chairs and tablets by using power tools. Inspected product, fix products as needed.
Cell Operator/Representative Resume
Summary : Diverse experience in a number of areas such as management, manufacturing, environmental service, sales, customer service, and facility maintenance repair.
Skills : Production, Management.
- Worked independently and as a team of various numbers of employees to produce load center devices, metering devices, or ACD devices.
- Performed all operations needed to produce the parts from start to finish. Set up, assembly, and repairs when necessary.
- Performed quality checks where necessary to produce good quality devices.
- Shared in handling all materials used in the cell and the movement of finished devices to designated areas.
- Counted parts on a periodic basis and order parts as needed.
- Adhered to all facility safety guidelines and communicate with management to identify and reduce and/or eliminate potential hazards.
- Adhered to and support all facility environmental guidelines and procedures.
Associate Of Science
Cell Operator/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : To obtain a full time position where capable of utilizing skills and knowledge. Machine Operator with positive attitude and a commitment to safety, quality, customer service and lean manufacturing.
Skills : Machine Operator, Cooking.
- Sit position, remove pinched and double cups. Peanut Butter Case Packer: Change the date code, proceed to do a mental check.
- Ran weight checks every half hour and Micro checks.
- Checked to make sure all cartons are legible and sealed correctly and all cases as well.
- Changed tape when needed and load boxes from the pallet into the case packer as needed.
- Packed different size cases with bags of candy, sometimes having to put sleeves on.
- Packed on lines and also entails molding, which is taking the wafers and putting them into the machine which will cut and place the wafers in the mold.
- Responsible for weighing the wet and dry bins from the ovens and cells.
Associate Cell Operator Resume
Headline : Dedicated secretary assistance of Oak Grove Baptist Church where have learned how to become the best assistant. People and meeting their needs according to what you are trained to do.
Skills : Problem - Solving Skills, Good Communication, Self Confidence.
- Reviewed, challenge, and verify all safety features Mold, finish, assemble, audit, and inspect molded products.
- Completed the production and sometimes more than was required.
- Left notes to cell leader if anything changed or went wrong in the area.
- Helped train new workers and guide them until they were comfortable with performing their job on their own.
- Put in data in the computer after every job.
- Physically shaped using the ability to finish work at a fast past.
- Identified pollution prevention projects to reduce waste and raw material consumption.
Asst. Cell Operator Resume
Objective : Objective is to find a position with the potential for to grow as professional and grow within the company, with the utilization of interpersonal skills and experience to further the growth.
Skills : Hazardous Material Handling, Operation Of Machines, Forklifts.
- Used of forklifts, overhead cranes, tools, computers. Made necessary adjustments to ensure a smooth process.
- Regulated molten cell's temperature, level, and composition.
- Quickly took to running the cranes as efficiently and safely as possible, setting carbon and tapping molten aluminum.
- Cell cared is an ongoing and never-ending trait at which to try to learn something new every day.
- Operated powder-coat paint delivery system and oven Threaded and swedged handles.
- Assembled conduit benders and packed for shipment.
- Remembered formulas and codes in the head.
Lead Cell Operator Resume
Summary : Position within the field of quality control that will allow for professional development and utilization of acquired set of skills. Offering an exceptional ability to lead and motivate others.
Skills : Computer Skills, Answering Phones, Paperwork, Cash Handling.
- Ran at about 1400 pm it's spinning the wire into one wire.
- All the spools have run out the end result is a reel of wire weighing about 180 lbs that is inspected.
- Duties also included troubleshooting when a machine broke out.
- Cell Operator's responsibility to get all machines back up and running the wire up to the customer's satisfaction.
- Bended over for long periods of time and pulling out 180-pound reels of wire with reel trolley.
- Required to do chemical changes each shift if the employees assigned day.
- Changed over automated assembly machines to run new jobs.
Cell Operator Resume
Objective : New to the area and looking forward to joining a team or business whereas can make a difference.
Skills : Operating Overhead Cranes, Office Equipment.
- Handed tools to produce office panels.
- Produced a finished product yet responsible for the quality as well.
- Responsible for the packaging of the finished product as well.
- Created the label and shipping information to direct the product to its final destination.
- Able to quickly learn the process and the five steps (jobs) to enable part of a team.
- Computer and hand tools to create a product.
- Paired, inspected, tacked, and pack socks. Accomplishments included building speed up every day.