Social Media Manager Resume
Objective : To represent your product line in the retail grocery industry that ensures brand awareness, product placement and profitability for long-term success.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Korean Language, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram.
- Developed online events and boosted attendance by 50 percent.
- Created a web presence and increased traffic to Chefs Press website.
- Stayed current in trends and applications in social media.
- Engage in dialogues with target audiences and be an advocate for company.
- Monitor effectiveness of social media efforts to maximize results.
- Work with customers to achieve company objectives in the social space.
- Monitor brand reputation in social media and react to negative feedback.
Community Manager & Social Media Manager Resume
Objective : Managed projects and served as primary liaison between clients and multiple internal groups to ensure clarity of goals and adherence to deadlines. Administered in development of various online marketing initiatives for Vonage Business Solutions. Managed online content, performed editing and proofread all content Vonage Business Solutions. Coordinated with marketing departments and developed master calendar for content in a year.
Skills : Social Media Marketing / Social Media Campaigns Brand.
- Managed projects and served as the primary liaison between clients and multiple internal groups to ensure clarity of goals and adherence to deadlines.
- Administered in development of various online marketing initiatives for Vonage Business Solutions.
- Managed online content, performed editing and proofread all content Vonage Business Solutions.
- Coordinated with marketing departments and developed a master calendar for content in a year.
- Analyzed website and recommended various testing programs for content.
- Developed and maintained content for Vonage Business Solutions Facebook pages.
- Updated & monitored content on all social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Assisted design and marketing teams by developing site content and editing images in Adobe Photoshop Prepared reports being presented to various senior managers and clients.
Front End Developer
Social Media Manager/Marketing Associate Resume
Objective : Proven track record in resolving and reducing customer complaints and meeting customer service level agreements. Responsible for successful strategic initiatives to improve team productivity and increase staff retention. A decisive action-orientated manager who successfully takes complete ownership of the customer service function.
Skills : Bi-Lingual English / Spanish.
- Assist Customers regarding product and service problems and inquiries via Social Media.
- Perform root cause analysis for any high impact or repetitive issues via Social Media Venue.
- Ensure proper handling and follow up with customers.
- Provide business updates and recommendations to senior level management as it relate to current and future state of Social Media Operations.
- Work with Corporate Communications and Legal on a weekly basis to ensure the appropriate response and message is being delivered via Social Media.
- Implemented self service links to change from English to Spanish on the AT&T website.
- Skills Used Customer Service Customer Retention Loyalty Program Time Management Moderate skills with high level of proficiency.
Associate In Science
Social Media Manager II Resume
Objective : Accomplished business and social media analyst with experience developing innovative analytics reports, digital strategies, and rich content for social media on mobile and desktop platforms. Employs advanced skills in research, analysis, and critical thinking to develop creative solutions that achieve business objectives. Develops holistic marketing and communication strategies, emphasizing utility for target audiences and effective communication among organization stakeholders.
Skills : Content Design and Development, Social Media Technologies, Marketing and Market Research, Proposal Development, English/Spanish Translation.
- Responsibilities: Develop and execute social media strategy for Education & Children's Media (ECM) division.
- Support ECM programs and National Geographic initiatives by building meaningful relationships with target audiences.
- Create, publish, and moderate all content on Nat Geo Education and National Geographic Kids social media properties.
- Accomplishments: Increased social media audiences by 150% in 14 months.
- Earned massive year-over-year increases in engagement rates and web traffic from social content while decreasing the rate of social sharing.
- Provided actionable analytics reports to ECM regarding digital behaviors of target audiences (educators, kids, and parents) via multi-tool analysis of social media and website performance metrics.
- Transformed social media content by incorporating National Geographic Explorers and Grantees into messaging and assets.
- Successfully generated increases in engagement rates with social media content supporting public relations and sales, resulting in new opportunities for the organization.
BA In History
Social Media Manager III Resume
Summary : Digital Marketing expert with a successful track record of driving brand equity for global brands in fashion, beauty, luxury and CPG. I have created award-winning programs that activate brand enthusiasts to create buzz, impact sales and enhance brand loyalty. I am passionate about design, technology and art. I thrive in fast-paced environments with fashion professionals, and enjoy new opportunities to explore the intersection of fashion and digital media.
Skills : Facebook | Twitter | Storify | Pinterest | Tumblr |.
- Drove the development, execution and measurement of multiplatform social strategies for the brand.
- Increased sophistication of earned marketing techniques and organizational learnings around their impact.
- Developed social strategy that increased engagement by 200%+, increased site traffic from social media from 0.1% to 15%, increased Twitter following by 500%+, and increased Facebook following by 350%+.
- Composed integrated digital and multi-platform campaigns, products and events for Dell, Mass Mutual, Nationwide, Google, American Express, Porsche.
- Manage social content calendars and client expectations.
- Introduced social media events online & offline such as the Black Blogger Month Tweetup, the Google Lounge, monthly Facebook Power Lunches and Twitter Chats with topical influencers.
- Managed development of current digital channel design and development with custom headers, backgrounds, tabs and templates.
- Oversaw launch of new channels, such as Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and YouTube brand channel.
Business And Marketing
Social Media Manager I Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Social Media Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Hootsuite, Social Media, Wordpress, SEO, Facebook Ads Management, Writing, Proofreading, Google Analytics, Digital Marketing.
- Developed content for and managed Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube communities.
- Increased total social audience by 50 percent.
- Combined audience now totals approximately 140,000.
- Developed content and budget strategy to increase followership to 300,000.
- Launched and supported social media customer service department as a scalable solution to serve the growing base.
- Executed large-scale ticket giveaways and special VIP experiences with college and professional sports partners.
- Maintained content calendar, tracked trends and social data, provided reporting and assisted in crisis communications.
- Presented analytics capabilities to Executive Leadership Team and CEO.
Social Media Manager/Online Sales Representative Resume
Objective : Identifying and winning high-value services business. Mobilizing the delivery team for the implementation of the agreed upon SOW. Establishing quality compliance processes. Developing marketing creatives for cross-media platforms, including sales decks, go-to-market decks. Developing Web content for search engine optimization, including meta-data.
Skills : Attention To Detail, Project Management, Patient Care, Conflict Resolution, Crisis Intervention, MS Word, WPM 70.
- Communicated with client and account executives in order to understand client's needs and expectations.
- Researched target audience, television viewing, reading habits and lifestyles.
- Presented best plans that meet the budget of clients.
- Worked with media buyer to discuss on cost and book advertising space.
- Built strong relationships with local and national media, creative teams, researchers and others members of the advertising team.
- Trained and mentored performance of new advertising media planners.
- Developed an advertising media planner training manual for the company.
Sr. Social Media Manager Resume
Objective : Expertise in strategy and implementation of multi-channel digital marketing campaigns (websites, SEO, online advertising, social advertising, email, social media, video) including eCommerce direct response, app download, loyalty program enrollment, community engagement including user generated content (UGC), brand awareness, event marketing, sports sponsorship activation, and drive foot traffic into stores in five languages over 20 countries.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Illustrator, Wordpress, Social Media Marketing.
- Managed projects and liaised between clients and fulfillment teams (video production, bloggers, SEO/SEM teams, editors, listeners, and copy writers) to ensure exceptional delivery of services.
- Strategized, planned, executed, managed, analyzed, edited, and reported on social media marketing initiatives for up to nine clients at a time.
- Established and search engine optimized (SEO) digital marketing platforms for clients such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn Company and Personal Profiles, Blog, YouTube, Pinterest, Foursquare, Google Places, Google+, etc.
- Researched and selected key phrases to curate search engine optimized (SEO) content such as blogs, press releases, social media posts, and videos for online distribution to ensure best chance of meaningful organic ranking.
- Oversaw and consulted on paid search (PPC) campaigns to achieve targeted website traffic within an array of budgets while keeping cost-per-click and cost-per-lead parameters in mind.
- Worked collaboratively with cross-functional teams such as internal teams, client teams on all levels including c-levels, advertising agencies, and PR firms to properly articulate and deliver consistent digital strategy across all marketing channels, including traditional.
- Leveraged social media campaigns and social advertising (ex.
- To increase brand loyalty and awareness while driving traffic to desired conversion points.
Bachelor In Business Administration
Jr. Social Media Manager Resume
Objective : Executive Assistant and Social Media Manager who is skilled at multi-tasking and maintaining a strong attention to detail. Employs professionalism and superior communication skills to meet client and company needs.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service Skills, Teamwork, Receptionist, Organized.
- Created content, responded to comments, answered questions, and much more as the Institute.
- Managed the receptionist area, including greeting visitors and responding to telephone and in-person requests for information.
- Maintained the front desk and reception area in a neat and organized fashion.
- Organized files, developed spreadsheets, faxed reports and scanned documents.
- Created weekly and monthly reports and presentations.
- Contributed ideas during strategic and conceptual brainstorming sessions.
- Developed, designed and produced internal monthly newsletter.
- Proofread and reviewed all print and electronic content for correct grammar.
Social Media Manager Lead Resume
Objective : Over five years experience in project management, marketing, sales, and customer service, I am eager for my next challenge. As a steadfast team member and dynamic partner I will quickly prove myself to be an integral member of your team. I look forward to merging my passion, enthusiasm, and professional experience in a new opportunity.
Skills : Program Management, Fitness Marketing, Health And Wellness Programming, Social Media Strategy And Content Creation.
- Managed Social Media campaigns and day-to-day channel and account activities, Oversaw creation of monthly client content calendars for various social channels and industries.
- Set up, managed, and optimized client presence on Social Media sites, while also engaging with relevant bloggers, and seeding content into social applications as needed.
- Managed blogger outreach programs and built an active brand ambassador network.
- Created benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, while analyzing, reviewing, and reporting on effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results.
- Provided regular reports to the client showcasing the growth of Social channels and review sites, analytics, and strategic recommendations.
- Worked with website development and data science teams to ensure social media tools and designs were properly updated, optimized, and prominent on various pages for IMI clients.
- Guided and educated IMI teammates on Social Media campaigns and strategy, while also contributing to the company blog and cross-department thought leadership.
Certified Personal Trainer
Content And Social Media Manager Resume
Summary : Google Analytics Certified and experienced utilizing SEO tools Excellent communication skills both oral and written Skilled in social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, Youtube and Yelp knowledge of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel Superb problem solving skills, especially under deadlines and high stress Efficient at learning new analytics programs.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Photoshop, Microsoft Excel, Google AdWords, PC/MAC, Microsoft PowerPoint, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Tumblr, Yelp, Adobe Premiere.
- Build and manage the company's social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, WordPress.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on ROI.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, etc.).
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Manage a team of copywriters and content interns.
- Work alongside CEO and other marketers to develop social media and inbound marketing campaigns for our company and our clients.
Social Media Manager Resume
Objective : Dedicated professional who excels as individual and in a team environment; with experience in visual communications, customer service and social media management. Also has excellent organizational and time management skills. Has special interest in design, social entrepreneur, and marketing.
Skills : Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, Lightroom, Adobe.
- Managed all social media accounts for over 12 brands in the hospitality, health and wellness industries.
- Monitored and scheduled social media activity through Hootesuite.
- Created social media strategies to increase brand awareness and increase sales.
- Developed social media monthly reports to monitor effectiveness of online campaigns.
- Monitored reviews on Yelp and TripAdvisor and developed customer service protocols for all brands.
- Wrote compelling social media copy for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google Plus.
- Created and developed monthly campaigns and promotions for social media.
- Assisted brand managers with product development, branding and re-branding initiatives.