Director Of Software Engineering Resume
Summary : Information Systems Specialist with over twenty-five years' experience in hardware, software, networks, programming, and administrative operations utilized in a corporate and military setting. Committed to providing trustworthy, ethical, and superior service.
Skills : Embedded Software, Project Management, Management.
- Drove Cardone's evolution as an industry leader and generator of best practices.
- Participated in certification and a competitor asset acquisition project.
- Responsible for Seminar speaker and panel participant.
- Contributed to $34M in sales through management of a call center handling 337,000 inbound calls and 117,000 orders annually.
- Strengthened morale and celebrated staff excellence by collecting "Raving Fan" letters and emails from thrilled customers.
- Achieved satisfaction awards from major customers and industry groups.
- Reduced customer hold times and abandoned-call metrics 50% while reducing headcount by 4 using process improvements and staff retraining to address liabilities.
BBA In Marketing
Sr. Director Of Software Engineering Resume
Summary : Over 15 years of experience engineering world-class automation platforms in the semiconductor and life sciences industries.
- Provided pioneering automation solutions to the life sciences industry.
- Defined the company's software architecture.
- Combined the most recent software technologies with a fresh look at automation control strategies.
- Became one of the most ubiquitous automation control platforms in the industry.
- Worked in installations around the world running automated platforms discovering new cures for human disease.
- Integrated systems and liquid-handling instruments now run under VWorks.
- Standardized globally on VWorks, another is starting to do the same, and several more are exploring the possibility.
MS In Mechanical Engineering/Automation
Director Of Software Engineering III Resume
Summary : A results-driven software engineering executive with 35 years experience in developing embedded, safety critical and non embedded applications for microprocessor and PC based platforms. Expertise in project leadership, process development, operations, budget management, hiring, firing, workforce deployment and training.
Skills : Knowledge Of Bitcoin And Blockchain Technology, Digital Imaging, Cameras, Optics, Video.
- Responsible for all activities within the development lifecycle.
- Managed $3M budget, team performance reviews, and vendor relationships.
- Responsible for development of software processes, software plans, project management, personnel management, requirements .
- Directed a team of 12 and oversaw all software development projects.
- Worked directly with executives, senior management, and team members to architect and implement scalable enterprise platforms and applications.
- Delivered high performance systems using cutting edge technologies while driving results and greatly improving overall ROI.
- Highly recognized for producing well-accepted, unmatched, fully functional, and highly efficient solutions.
Bachelor's In Computer Science
Director Of Software Engineering II Resume
Summary : Inspired by technology. The open source and maker movements have culminated to make it possible to churn out fascinating prototypes that do amazing and sometimes ridiculous things.
Skills : Embedded Software, Project Management, Management, Requirements Analysis, Software Development, Software Architecture.
- Successfully transformed project based organization into a product based organization.
- Included supporting the design and construction of technology.
- Platformed for R&D program and product development.
- Managed software engineering teams and associated budget allocations.
- Oversought of the end to end software development life cycle and associated .
- Facilitated the agile team efforts to create detailed requirements, design, architecture, code, peer reviews, and test approaches.
- Served as chief enterprise and technical architect driving the re-engineering.
Computer Science Studies
Lead/Director Of Software Engineering Resume
Summary : Over 25 years of experience in leading engineering development teams for consumer electronics, including at several startups.
Skills : Leader, Team Building, It Project Management, Program Management, Consulting.
- Supervised 4 on-site personnel and 2 offshore consultants.
- Sourced and managed vendors.
- Selected Achievements: Cut $1 million in annual maintenance costs by leading a complex migration project that involved transitioning 500 applications.
- Managed a team of 5 developers in the creation and maintenance of Demosphere's suite of Registration, CMS, and other Club Management Tools Worked .
- Managed staffing and hiring of developers, including annual reviews and professional development.
- Served as member of leadership steering committee.
- Presented at quarterly company meetings to CEO, Senior Vice Presidents, and other leadership staff.
Director Of Software Engineering I Resume
Headline : Demonstrated track record in providing leadership and management for global teams to deliver quality software in diverse technologies and industries.
- Developed and drove strategy to transition to SaaS solution from old legacy system and infrastructure serving RE appraisal market.
- Led 4 managers and team of 15 software engineers, business analysts, and QA analysts in Agile environment.
- Managed IT budget.
- Collaborated closely with VPs of sales and marketing, and key appraisers to meet market needs.
- Managed project management office (PMO)/ project portfolio, and SDLC against scope, schedule, and resource goals.
- Ensured maintenance, change requests and new releases meet goals.
- Coached and developed managers to build leadership and management competence.
Master Of Business Administration In Entrepreneurship
Asst. Director Of Software Engineering Resume
Objective : Engineering Leader Proven leader, team builder, and turnaround success agent with broad background in strategic planning, vision, business applications and management.
Skills : Product Management, Sales Management, Project Management, Sales, Engineering Management.
- Brought on board to revitalize product innovation & customer success at Teachscape.
- Responsible for platform & application development, customer engineering, on-boarding.
- Created information visibility across organization, and delivered several hot fixes and major releases.
- Responsible for NextGen (next generation) platform development that provides scalable, secure, reliable base for building SaaS applications.
- Managed 40 member team including development and qa across 4 product lines.
- Directed responsibilities of customer engineering across the company's four product lines, delivering resolutions, interaction on problem solving, and recommendations for 300+ school districts consisting of over 1,750 schools.
- Operated in a fast-paced dynamic environment multi-tasking and meeting 3 to 5 customer commitments per week.
Associate Director Of Software Engineering Resume
Objective : Focused on delivering timely, measurable, sustainable results that support critical objectives and drive value. Recognized for customer success, global team building & organizational development, and consistent delivery of strong results through formal & advisory leadership.
- Built the technology organization structure to support the current and future needs with focus on ongoing development, new features, architectural improvements and BI platform.
- Created the product roadmap, goals and objectives for each role and tasks for each scrum team to align with the roadmaps.
- Built a strong pipeline of leaders by networking with the technology leaders and finding the experienced candidates for each role.
- Created the disaster recovery plans and developed the monitoring strategy for the production environment to monitor the Synthetic transactions, Business Functions availability and White Box monitoring.
- Designed the Claim Switch and Retail Pharmacy Systems integrations enabling data to be exchanged on a nightly and on-going basis.
- Led the team who designed and developed an innovative language learning software platform.
- Implemented a high performance solution for data loading of large amounts of complex data.
Bachelors Of Business In Business
Director Of Software Engineering/Developer Resume
Headline : Delivered highly scalable on-premise and cloud based solutions using multiple technology stacks. Deep expertise in Healthcare and Pharmacy industries with good understanding of regulatory requirements and standards. Excellent communication skills with focus on delivering the results for the organization.
Skills : Agile Software Development, JAVA, SAP.
- Built an engineering team of 25+ (included developers, testers, devops, product managers) that successfully launched a real-time live auction .
- Actively participated in the development.
- Grew to 1500 auctions/week with each running for an average 100 minuets with 35 items/auction listed before it was shutdown.
- Managed development of the National Transcript Center (NTC) and Texas Record Exchange (TREx) products.
- Provided a SaaS solution to exchange student records and transcripts electronically to K-12 and postsecondary customers.
- Recruited by Chief Operating Officer to spearhead a turnaround of company's faltering technology organization.
- Oversight for global IT operations, including strategic planning, software development and hardware infrastructure.
Bachelor Of Science In Computer Science
Director Of Software Engineering Resume
Summary : Expertise in management of a global team of engineers and project managers. Demonstrated leadership capabilities by leading large teams and mentoring them along the way. Extensive experience and expertise in overseeing software engineering team.
Skills : Software Development Management, Project management.
- Pioneered Agile development processes Instituted objective metric tracking .
- Lea team of 80 in technology development, mobile applications, telematics, desktop software, cloud computing, and embedded controls for machine .
- Directed technology platform architecture and development principles for the cross functional development teams.
- Oversaw the transition of entire software development process from Waterfall to SAFe for greater predictability and alignment of customer solution .
- Led all aspects of development for platform modules including: requirements gathering, project management, client support, release management, and .
- Directed resource management for staff of 5.
- Recognized as subject matter expert on platform modules.
Master Of Science In Computer Science