Senior Portfolio Manager Resume
Headline : Innovative, team oriented executive leader with extensive experience in progressively responsible management positions emphasizing collaborative volunteer and staff management, strategic business planning, broad range resource development, and public advocacy. Creatively combines sound business planning and program management skills with an inclusive, people centered leadership style.
Skills : Management, Microsoft, Budget Management, Portfolio Management, Demand Generation, Budgeting, Process Improvements.
- Hired by VP of IT to support contract business for US and Canada from business case development to execution.
- Managed a team of PM's and BA's who create and drive the software development plans from initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and closure of the project process.
- Served as the liaison among business product owners, development and test.
- Cut average program delivery time.
- Developed and created a business case process that dramatically reduced the incidences of utilizing scarce resources on non-priority projects.
- Established a governance and prioritization process with the company leaders.
- Reduced the churn within the IT organization and aligned the staff across the enterprise.
- Trimmed average program delivery from 14 months duration to six months.
Jr. Senior Portfolio Manager Resume
Objective : To expand and share knowledge and continue working in the Multi-Family Housing arena. Provide families with quality affordable housing according to the guidelines, which govern the Section 8, Rural Development, HOME and LIHTC programs, Landlord Tenant Law and to ensure program requirements are followed and implemented accordingly.
Skills : Financial Modeling, Data Analysis, Financial Forecasting and Planning, Budgeting, Merge & Acquisition, Strategic Planning.
- Oversees the Multi-Family portfolio of properties.
- Monitors the status of all properties in the portfolio and provide leadership, guidance, training and assistance to on-site and corporate staff.
- Prepares monthly financial reports for ownership.
- Reviews and approves request bids as needed.
- Prepares annual operating budgets for assigned properties.
- Reviews budget to actual operating results on a monthly basis for all projects.
- Obtains additional approval for all expenditures not included in the budget.
- Approves invoices for payment and enter into AppFolio; monitor aging of payables for all properties.
- Monitors rent and damage fee collection and deposits in accordance with established procedures.
Senior Portfolio Manager/Executive Resume
Headline : Portfolio manager with over fifteen years of investment experience managing assets with a disciplined process and building new business. Skills in mathematics and deductive logic produce the ability to quickly analyze a situation and effectively communicate the conclusion. Strengths include: persistence, thorough investigative research, and building consensus and trust.
Skills : Finance, Equity Research, Excel, Valuation, DCF, Stock Analysis, Startups, Business Development.
- Managed and evaluated special servicers loan modification and delinquency performance reducing roll rates while minimizing the flow to seriously delinquent (SDQ).
- Led Portfolio Management Team with responsibility of delinquency controls and customer service across all Special Servicers.
- Identified best practices, common trends, reports, analysis, performance and portfolio composition to leverage across platforms that resulted in recommendations to Senior Management regarding programs, procedures and policy issues.
- Managed portfolio managers, oversaw relationships with loan servicing banks, and served as a liaison between Operations and Technology in designing automated processes resulting in the ability to increased volume.
- Managed Foreclosure Prevention Outreach decreasing losses by selecting troubled populations, working with marketing and representing the company at community meetings/events to educate consumers and provided counseling.
- Managed bulk loan transfer process transferring over 10k loans per month significantly minimized rejects, errors and violations and provided a format for future transfers to servicers on ongoing flow basis.
- Provided reconciliation, liaison services between companies and consumers, resolution special point of contact (SPOC), progress reporting, compliant tracking and compliance audit for contractual and governmental requirements.
- Engaged in designing system controls to meet HAMP, NACA, HARP, HAFA Modifications and RESPA requirements alone with auto audit process.
- Worked with department heads providing strategies, process change recommendations, trending analysis, monitoring controls, performance tracking/audits for contractual/governmental compliance resulting in common practices across special servicers' platform, increased servicing volume and decreases in roll rates, delinquencies and complaints.
Senior Portfolio Manager I Resume
Objective : Seeking a Senior Portfolio Manager position in a quality and professional workplace where can help the company achieve it's goals. Overview: Eager and willing to learn new skills. Quick learner. Detail-oriented. Outstanding customer service skills. Able to negotiate, sell, and close deals.
Skills : Sales, Customer Relations, Management Experience.
- Managed and oversaw a staff of 50 plus employees and their daily responsibilities and activities.
- Assisted with growing the company from it's inception.
- Developed new manager prospects including training and recruiting.
- Created workflows to help establish new policies and procedures.
- Worked with Executives on direction of the company Helped implement incentive program.
- Helped drive statistics and meet projections and internal goals.
- Assisted with the acquisition and disposition of assets in bulk and individually.
- Negotiated the sale, lease, or development of property and complete or review appropriate documents and forms.
- Directed and coordinated the activities of staff and contract personnel and evaluate their performance.
Senior Portfolio Manager II Resume
Headline : Experienced Senior Portfolio Manager professional with ability to develop and nurture long-term relationships; who creates strategic alliances with organization leaders to effectively align with and support key business initiatives. Builds and retains high performance teams by hiring, developing and motivating skilled professionals.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Assesses risk and management of the Bank's commercial loan portfolio by providing analytical and credit oversight to the commercial market team/assigned Commercial Loan Officers.
- Performs annual review, renewal, loan covenant compliance reviews and financial collection process concerning the Bank's commercial loan portfolio.
- Evaluates pertinent information to determine risk rating and whether a prospect and/or existing credit is an acceptable risk.
- Partners with Commercial Loan Officers in meeting with current and prospective clients to understand the specific customer requirements and needs.
- Collects appropriate financial data and information to ensure an accurate risk assessment and thorough underwriting.
- Assist in the pricing and structure of new loans and renewals with the Commercial Loan Officers.
- Prepares all required financial spreads, Credit Presentation Sheets, Loan Officer Narrative, Relationship Summary, and Loan Pricing Model and prepares packages for approval on all new and existing credits.
- Monitors industry trends and analyze specific industry trend data to identify potential areas of risk in the loan portfolio.
- Analyzes global cash flow for commercial and individual prospects, borrowers and guarantors to identify financial condition, profitability, repayment ability, operating trends, financial support of credit and other various financial indicators.
Senior Portfolio Manager III Resume
Headline : Investment Management Experience: Managed and traded equity, fixed income and derivative-based portfolios including exchange traded futures and options. (Advisor Partners / Mellon Capital Management) Software Implementation / Product Development Experience: Implemented and developed order management and compliance systems for buy-side clients and prospects focusing on fixed income securities and OTC derivatives.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Responsible for the day-to-day development, implementation, and management of unique investment strategies for institutions and high-net-worth individuals.
- Achieved a 22-year investment performance track record that exceeds the benchmark index.
- Performed fundamental, bottom-up securities analysis utilizing in-depth capital markets knowledge, complex financial analysis and modeling, and forecasting expertise to generate superior risk-adjusted returns.
- Advised institutional clients and investment consultants with respect to investment policy, asset allocation, and constructing multi-asset portfolios.
- Provided investment solutions and tax overlay strategies to high-net-worth clients with specialized tax needs to enhance after-tax returns.
- Performed tax return preparation and financial planning services to high-net-worth clients.
- Reduced portfolio risk using the Bloomberg system, investment software, and financial modeling.
- Created detailed marketing presentations and investment performance reviews, and communicated frequently with clients and investment consultants.
Asst. Senior Portfolio Manager Resume
Objective : A top performing investment Senior Portfolio Manager professional with significant experience managing multi-billion dollar portfolios of money market and inflation-linked securities with an excellent performance track record as measured by Morningstar, Lipper and iMoneyNet. Managed a professional staff of portfolio managers/traders and presented strategies and results to clients, senior management and the Board of Trustees.
Skills : Procurement Manager, Contract Negotiation, Supplier Management, Strategic Sourcing Manager.
- Wrote the prospectus and statement of additional information (SAI) for the Williams Capital Treasury Inflation Protected Fund.
- Educated and presented to prospective institutional clients the merits of investing in either the Williams Capital Treasury Inflation Protected Fund or a separately managed account invested.
- Assisted other portfolio managers in managing $2.1 Billion.
- Recommended various strategies to employ managing both the money market fund and the separate account.
- Wrote weekly economic commentary to clients invested in the money market fund.
- Responsible for completion, quality, publication, and implementation of business banking portfolio management desk procedures.
- Managed small business administration servicing with regards to obtaining the authorization, risk management and loan modifications.
Associate Senior Portfolio Manager Resume
Headline : Exceptional background in leadership, revenue planning and forecasting, expense planning and analysis, P&L management, financial reporting, management consulting, financial modeling, M&A, process improvement, and project management. Skilled communicator with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with senior management, team members, and business partners.
Skills : Excel, Loan Serrvicing, Mortgage, Reporting, Project Management, Management.
- Aggressively pursued, while minimizing risk, equities and equity options that provide the best risk-to-reward outcome for its various portfolios.
- Actively managed and adjusted objective-based asset allocations based upon risk tolerance.
- Led the online based subscription based investment group.Led a team that developed a computer program that searches for high probability arbitrage opportunities in the Forex Market, which resulted in funding for further R & D for a feasibility study.
- Performed statistical, financial and economic analysis to determine risk to increase revenue.
- Led the sales team to increase client base.
- Conducted extensive data analysis to forecast and identify opportunities identifying trading patterns using vlookup, technical and statistical analysis, trends, forecasting, data tables, pivot tables and solver; wrote macro and VBA to automate advanced formulas for analyzing data.
- Built advanced financial model for Analyzing industry trends and company's competitive advantages through analyzing different accounting ratios.
- Traded forex, equities, and commodity markets.
Senior Portfolio Manager/Consultant Resume
Summary : Accomplished IT professional with demonstrated success in project/program management, IT service management, business analysis and business/IT relationship management. Proven leader with strong communication skills who excels at leveraging technology to solve complex business problems and working cross-functionally to get things done.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Operations Management, Project Management, Customer Service, Bilingual, Change Management, Relationship Management, Strategic Planning, Vendor Management.
- Accountable for performance of the assets, including monthly financial reporting (accrual and cash basis) and operational issues with four different management assignments.
- Negotiated renewals and expansions of leases at four of the five properties.
- Oversaw and monitored all space planning and tenant improvement work performed by outside contractors.
- Worked closely with vendors and contractors to see that overall condition of the properties and the property systems are maintained to ensure the value of the asset.
- Involved with the development and construction of 230,000 square feet of industrial product.
- Accountable for documentation exceptions follow-up, resolution of operational problems, exception monitoring.
- Implemented a streamlined process for loan reaffirmation/renewal, significantly expediting loan approval process.
Senior Portfolio Manager Resume
Objective : To work for a company that can provide a growth-oriented management position in which a strong background in management and customer service is essential. An organization that will appreciate the value management and decision making will bring to the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Sales, Research, Due Diligence.
- Provided general management and direction for a diversified portfolio in order to execute strategic workouts.
- Developed special and master servicing platforms for whole loan acquisition and management.
- Liaised the relationship with third party equity investors to maintain day to day communication and reporting.
- Managed a portfolio of REO assets, including listing proposals, implementing management and liquidation.
- Reviewed property level operating statements across all asset types, including multi-family, office and retail in order to determine value and execute workout strategies.
- Worked closely with third party property managers, leasing agents, brokers, consultants and attorneys to provide direction for and oversight of business plans, budgets, forecasts, leases, analysis and approvals.
- Worked collaboratively with the acquisition team members in evaluating potential investments opportunities.