Investment Manager Resume
Objective : Investment Manager with a 18+ year background in the property management industry. Broad knowledge of leadership and business skills. Interested in pursuing a property manager position.
Skills : Management, Sales, Executive Management.
- Maintained occupancy at 95% and handled resident's retention etc.
- Oversaw a 339 unit property, managed and motivate a staff of 9 property managers and staff in charge of daily operations.
- Demonstrated commitment to meet or exceed expected goals, both individually set and corporate-driven.
- Made decisions and/or used resources with full consideration of cost impact on division & budgets effectively.
- Scheduled coverage at properties when staff members were out for the day.
- Reported weekly to upper management on issues pertinent to assets.
- Hired, trained, developed and supervised on-site staff.
- Provided staff with adequate tools to do their jobs.
Sr. Investment Manager Resume
Summary : Able to organize work, prioritize tasks, and achieve company goals with accuracy and efficiency, meeting stringent deliverable schedules. Exceptional self-motivation, creativity, and work ethic, enjoying challenges and problem resolution. Demonstrated interpersonal, written, and oral communications skills.
Skills : Business Development, Project Management, Business Analysis.
- Responsible for concurrent duties of Project Manager, Director of Sales, Construction Manager, HOA Property Manager.
- Managed and oversaw condominium conversion for 167 unit project in the Glenwood South area.
- Responsible for working directly with architects, landscape architects, interior designers, contractors, and graphic designers to create a strategy for project improvements.
- Managed the daily operation of the onsite sales office, which included four sales team members.
- Accomplished the sales and marketing goals and monitored the progress of initiatives with the project's principal owners and sales team.
- Created and implemented the tactical sales operations of brokering resale condominiums.
- Had principal owners' power of attorney to negotiate, write and sign as a seller for all sales transactions.
Jr. Investment Manager Resume
Summary : Experienced in Fixed Income investments, portfolio management, equity research, derivatives, technical analysis and most alternative & major asset classes. Possess skills in interviewing, problem solving and advanced Excel. A big picture analyst taking a macroeconomic view yet alive to detail and microeconomic factors, quick with quantitative variables. French. Series 65 & Insurance.
Skills : Real Estate, Negotiation, Telecommunications, Contract Administration, Leases.
- Managed and administered university endowment funds, cash portfolios, and equity portfolios.
- Planned, staffed, supervised and managed the daily operations of the investment department.
- Reported on activities of the Board of Directors.
- Conferred daily with the University President and the CFO to discuss operations, cash flow projection and investment performance.
- Wrote annual reports for investment department.
- Introduced real estate an option overwriting strategies.
- Generated monthly & quarterly performance reports for the fund portfolios in conjunction with consultants.
Investment Manager III Resume
Headline : Investment Manager Professional with a legal background and ten years of experience in these significant areas, real estate, communications, sales, sophisticated transactions, negotiation, project analysis and research, risk management and cost control.
Skills : Investment, Customer Services.
- Advised on cross border investments, acquisitions, capital raising, and restructuring.
- Worked knowledge of M&A, valuation, transaction structuring, and deal terms.
- Managed transactions from inception to closing including screening, valuation, due diligence, modeling, deal execution, and portfolio management.
- Executed the acquisition of 49% equity interest in a Spanish Contracting Company specializing in the construction of residential buildings, complex high-rise development, railways, and water treatment plants.
- Executed an investment in the Hospitality Industry in the US.
- Executed the acquisition of land in Qatar.
- Analyzed monthly balance sheets and income statements for corporate reporting to be distributed to clients.
Master Of Business
Investment Manager II Resume
Summary : Six-plus years of experience in business development and project management in multiple industries, with a record of consistently completing projects on time and on budget. Conscientious self-starter, learned Machine Learning, Ruby on Rails, Python, SQL, Stata, and Matlab, all on online education platforms.
Skills : Financial Advisory Services, Risk Management, Investments And Complex Financial Instruments Appraisal.
- Performed initial due diligence and investment recommendation for Spreadtrum Communications (NASDAQ: SPRD), a mobile phone semiconductor design startup.
- Led investment due diligence and internal approval process for 8 successfully funded venture capital transactions.
- Participated in a board of director meetings for 7 portfolio companies, representing FVIG's interests as a shareholder.
- Advised CEOs of portfolio companies on merger and acquisition prospects and options for deal structuring.
- Presented outlook for financial markets, economy, and technology sector to senior management on a quarterly basis; recommendations shaped overall investment strategy and significantly reduced portfolio risk.
- Researched emerging industries and recommended promising new investment areas to colleagues.
- Filed tax returns and prepared governmental reports in compliance with strict standards.
Investment Manager II Resume
Summary : Professional with a legal background and ten years of experience in these significant areas: real estate, telecom. communications, sales, sophisticated transactions, negotiation, project analysis and research, risk management and cost control. Individual with excellent writing and presentation skills has consistently achieved enterprise growth and client satisfaction.
Skills : Business Development, Budgeting, Forecasting, Accounting, Corporate Finance.
- Managed complex portfolios for affluent and high net worth individuals, trusts, and charitable institutions.
- Interacted with team members to deliver full balance sheet solutions based on clients' overall risk tolerance, asset allocation needs, and investment guidelines.
- Utilized an investment consulting approach to execute investment strategies by leveraging individual securities, mutual funds, ETFs, open architecture, and alternative investments to maximize returns and minimize risk for each client.
- Responsible for $450 million in assets under management allocated across a variety of equity, fixed income, and alternative investment strategies.
- Interpreted capital markets and utilize expertise in investment management on an ongoing basis to maximize return on investment while minimizing risk.
- Partnered with financial advisors, financial planners, trust officers, tax attorneys, and accountants to determine appropriate investment decisions while capitalizing upon latest industry developments.
- Developed business relationships through marketing and partnership opportunities with internal and external partners.
BA In Economics
Investment Manager I Resume
Headline : Seeking a professional business relationship with an organization in need of an employee with excellent interpersonal skills combined with years of experience interpreting, prioritizing, organizing, and adhering to detail in a fast-paced environment.
Skills : Bloomberg, Factset, Financial Analysis, Portfolio Management, Asset Management, Presentation.
- Supervised the operations to a 266-units Tax Credit Community with 8 employees.
- Monitored tax credit documentation for compliance.
- Maintained accurate records of residents accounting via Yardi including entries of income, expenses, processing of move-in/move out as well as month-end close and financial reporting.
- Met with contractors and owners to preserve the community.
- Maintained the community to ensure safety guidelines are in place for inspections from Owners, HUD, and the State Finance Commission.
- Maintained good open relationship with HUD kept residents to follow a guideline.
- Allowed management to increase solid relationship and retention.
Associate Investment Manager Resume
Summary : Investment Manager associated with state and federal regulations 12+ years of experience using the Microsoft Office suite to manipulate and present large data sets Excel experience involves daily use of pivot tables utilizing both static data sets and external data sources such as Access queries and IBM DB2 data tables through Open Data Base Connectivity (ODBC) connections.
Skills : Financial Planning & Analysis, Financial Modeling, Process Mapping, Internal control and Accounting.
- Responsible for $2 billion in trust assets across Active and Passive strategies in Equity, Fixed Income, and Alternative asset classes.
- Managed asset allocations based on established investment policies and monitor investment performance compared to benchmarks.
- Established and maintained close working relationships with investment managers, trustees, consultants, actuaries, and auditors.
- Coordinated the evaluation and selection of investment managers and other external advisors.
- Evaluated and replaced six investment managers.
- Worked directly with executive committees responsible for the oversight of the Pension, Nuclear Decommissioning and Foundation trusts.
- Provided analysis, reporting and attend committee meetings as a subject matter expert.
- Analyzed investment manager fees across Berkshire Hathaway Energy subsidiaries and negotiated fee savings in excess of $100,000 per year.
Investment Manager/Representative Resume
Objective : Extensive experience in business analysis, administration and performance improvement. More than 10 years of focused in strategic planning, process assessment and improvement, and successful projects evaluation and management. Known as an analytical visionary, capable of grasping the global picture, able to identify root causes of inefficiencies accurately and to offer pinpoint solutions.
Skills : Bloomberg, Computer Literate.
- Led team in charge of investing funds.
- Coordinated development of new software and network system that allowed prompt monitoring of all operations by all analysts.
- Coordinated investigation of the local banking systems and commercial paper issuers.
- Gave presentations for personnel soon to be retired on how to invest and how to stretch their means.
- Spearheaded and led negotiations with the nation's leading banks to protect PDVSA's financial interests.
- Created a highly confidential information network inside the banking system and kept all money out of problem banks while maintaining good relationships.
- Managed, more than $200 million (US), even though initially it had significant amounts of money in failed banks.
MBA In Finance
Investment Manager Resume
Summary : Investment Manager with strong experience launching new consumer products or B2B services, and new fundraising programs for nonprofits. Fundraising for environmental organizations as well as performing arts.
Skills : Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom.
- Directed, coordinated, and supervised daily operations and performance for 11-16 multifamily assets involving 4,030 units valued at ca.
- Met frequently with investors, owners, lenders, and state regulatory agents and reported directly to Vice President of West Coast Operations.
- Prepared weekly reports concerning accounts payable/ receivable, issues identified and resolved, tenant and personnel issues, marketing strategies, variances, and regulatory compliances.
- Maintained checkbooks for all assets.
- Demonstrated outstanding ability to work directly with lenders, appraisers, buyers, and brokers.
- Contributed to business expansion by assisting existing clients with new acquisitions.
- Increased cash flow by 25% on portfolio properties owned by the CEO of a corporation.