Data Specialist Resume
Objective : Dedicated and eager contributor who's ready to expand knowledge base and take on new opportunities. Seeking entry level Data Analyst position with opportunities for professional development toward a Database Administrator or IT. leadership position.
Skills : Data Entry, Databases, Data Analysis, ERP.
- Responsible for participant registration and profile creation.
- Initiate parent phone calls for application corrections, student start dates, and meeting scheduling.
- Report student absences and maintain parent communication in support of program retention goals.
- Run data based reports regarding student demographic information.
- Build cycle schedules in DYCD online and Youth services databases for funder perusal.
- Provide clerical support for Program Director in the form of written correspondences and personnel file upkeep.
- Log monthly fire safety drills as per Department of Health regulations Create promotional flyers for program activities and special events.
Bachelor Of Arts
Logistics Data Specialist Resume
Summary : Adaptable to change and new opportunities, also organized and provide great customer service, also good communication skills, very positive attitude includes problem solver and quick thinking.
Skills : typing, and answering phones, data entry, great charts and graphs,.
- Responsible for receiving emailed child data updates and entering these updates into to State Homesafenet database system and the Partnership for Families KIDS software such as: placement updated child demographic updates, legal status updated and child photo updates.
- Responsible for internal and external Homesafenet and KIDS IT work orders.
- Answering IT help desk back up coverage to process work orders.
- Research data problems with KIDS software.
- Answering Partnership for Families switchboard calls.
- Processed state placement error data sheet, Processed inventory in CMHC, filing and other general office tasks.
- Perform weekly reports as needed Variety of clerical duties as needed.
Certificate In General
Master Data Specialist Resume
Headline : Highly dedicated Planner with years experience in Supply Chain and Inventory Management. Excels in recognizing and implementing process improvement. Extremely organized professional that can execute multiple tasks and expedites in an accurate, timely manner.
Skills : MS Office, Financial Analysis, Financial Reporting, Research, Marketing Strategy, Operations Management.
- Answer incoming calls, input, and assign trouble tickets.
- Perform the input and tracking of all daily work.
- Load and assign work the same day it is received.
- Reassign workloads due to vacation, sick, training, etc.
- Assignment of trouble tickets within a 15 minute timeframe.
- Create and maintain monthly schedules of work assignments.
- Track vacation records for over 30 employees.
Group Data Specialist Resume
Summary : Currently working on my MBA at UTA. Previous employment was contracted with our Federal Government, I offer professionalism with technology skill-set, management, customer service, problem solving, analytical, multi tasking, organizational skills, ingenuity and much more.
Skills : Sequel Pro, Microsoft Office, ArcGIS, Google Earth.
- Complete customer requests to update system data while verifying compliance standards.
- Monitor SQL database and improve data quality.
- Perform ad hoc queries not available in standard reporting tools.
- Develop and maintain Excel based programs.
- Designed a revenue credit estimator using VBA.
- Updated and reviewed information in GIS/ESRI systems.
- Ensured multiple systems running in sync with one another.
Inventory Data Specialist Resume
Headline : Experienced background in IT, HR, and administrative support roles. Quick ability to learn and master new practices, projects and technologies; equally successful in team and self-directed settings. Proficient in a large range of computer systems, communications and platforms. Extensive customer service and support role experience.
Skills : IT Management, Information Technology, Human Resources, Customer Service, Administration, Administrative Assistant, Technology.
- Entered large array of data and information into a database while simultaneously reviewing data for errors and deficiencies.
- Prepared and reviewed process of service for legalities, correctness, completeness and due diligence.
- Prepared, reviewed and notarized Declarations and Affidavits as needed.
- Processed and delegated work orders as needed in a fast-paced environment.
- Assisted in client requests, customer service and order input.
- Maintained a consistent work flow efficiently and completely while simultaneously and promptly responding to client requests of filings, research, service of process, retrieving and delivering of completed work.
- Filed documents and performed research with the court as needed.
Bachelor Of Arts
Information Data Specialist Resume
Summary : Over two years of work experience in finance, operations and marketing roles, which I believe gives me an edge in analyzing both the quantitative and qualitative aspects of finance and business strategy.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, GIS, GPS, Microsoft Access, NEPA, CEQA.
- Oversaw the process of collecting competitors' hotel rates from beginning to end for the Americas and Europe, managing data flow, supervising dates/occupancy/comp sites and ensuring that all inputs worked.
- Liaised with third party company data collector and worked through/cleaned up any issues that arose.
- Made information available to corporate Account Managers.
- In instances of non-competitive rates, communicated and corrected the problem, resolved issues and handled requests from over 400 Account Representatives.
- Major Achievements After acquisition of Venere.com, a large European competitor, successfully coordinated and launched the ratemail program for all worldwide markets, oversaw content, ensured accuracy and timeliness, assisted legal and technical teams.
- Acted as primary contact for all questions, escalations and troubleshooting for the program.
- Led weekly meetings with Account Managers/Coordinators, reviewed any current issues, supervised training on new program features.
- Ensured all sites set to shop correct markets and adjusted when necessary.
BA In Marketing
Data Specialist II Resume
Summary : To serve in an administrative position and have the opportunity to apply my organizational and people skills in a manner that will reflect positively upon the department and corporation. I am quick to learn policy and procedures, and thrive in an atmosphere of professionalism.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Excel, Word, Title Research, Office Management.
- Collect/record data received from participants in the R-AHEC programs.
- Prepare state and federal reports from collected data.
- Prepare/produce program brochures for distribution.
- Participant on committees to organize community events.
- Research potential grant opportunities Fiscal duties include accounts payable, process deposits, check runs, post payroll to accounting system, backup for payroll submission to third-party.
- Purchasing to include: Request quotes; check NYS contract pricing, ordering.
- Grant/Funding duties to include: work with staff and partners to submit grant proposal applications.
- Prepare, maintain, and modify contract budgets as needed.
Data Specialist III Resume
Summary : A highly motivated, multifaceted IT professional with over 15 years of exemplary military service. Highly creative, recognized as a results-oriented and solution-focused individual having superb analytical skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SQL, Servers, Desktop Support, Customer Service, Windows, Linux, Networking, Computer Hardware, Data Analysis, Database Management, Network Management.
- Building, entering, mining and analyzing data.
- Access and provide data, verify data accuracy and assist as needed with MoStemWINS grant project.
- Create, analyze, troubleshoot, and de-bug new/existing software programs.
- Ensure data security, integrity and consistency.
- Receive, prioritize and analyze user requests; meet with users to define needs; identify attributes and additional data required to fulfill requests; and identify and provide solutions and data.
- Keep users informed of project status and developments; provide technical support and training as necessary.
- Some travel for grant team meetings and training.
Human Resource Management
Jr. Data Specialist Resume
Summary : Currently pursuing my Master's Degree in Organizational Leadership and looking for a position as a Data Analyst, or Health Information Analyst with growth opportunities.
Skills : Spanish, Japanese, ServiceNow System Administration, Microsoft Office, Digital Photography, Adobe Creative Suite, Writing.
- Work in the Data Integrity Group (DIG) where I analyzed and researched data from client records then cleaned the data and update record errors while ensuring accuracy and adhering to HIPAA standards.
- Managed projects for wellness screening and flu immunization program for DIG.
- Communicate to program managers and account coordinator on all data related development issues.
- Create a variety of reports based on the data needs of the project managers.
- Create analyzer files and test files with eligibility files provided by the customer.
- Clean analyzed and data upload to the client.
- Handle root cause analysis on any quality concerns in terms of keyed data back to the DIG leadership and project managers.
- Use various EDI systems to send and retrieve customer information.
Data Specialist I Resume
Objective : Ambitious professional with superior analytical and problem solving skills, and adept at providing financial and statistical analysis to support multiple projects.
Skills : SAS, R, SQL, Microsoft Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Website Management, Advanced Excel, Forecasting, Data Analysis.
- Manage and oversee all technology platform data for MARCOA Publishing and MyBaseGuide websites and mobile platforms, including but not limited to: websites, Content Management System, integration with (Zoho) CRM, data collection and analysis.
- Work closely with peers, sales team, clients, and developers to implement projects.
- Specific responsibilities include: Manage the execution of web-based business management programs.
- Perform Google Analytics and utilize Webmaster Tools.
- Perform in-depth analysis to identify key opportunities for platform functionality and services in order to meet MARCOA Publishing's needs of continual site usage by clients and visits by customers.
- Serve as the internal advocate for MyBaseGuide website/mobile app data and business management technology data.
- Develop, maintain, and oversee website requirements, business rules documentation, and project plans.
- Develop, maintain, and oversee process documentation, business rules, and project plans.
Certificate In Biostatistics
Data Specialist/Analyst Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Data Specialist with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Type 45 Wpm 100% Accuracy, Microsoft, Excel.
- Provided excellent customer service, assisted customers and visitors with applications and appointment scheduling, multi phone line operator.
- Assisted case managers and supervisors setting up group rooms for participants groups and staff meetings as needed.
- Entered program data in multiple data bases, maintain spreadsheets and logs, conducted satisfaction surveys for different programs.
- Operator of office equipment such as faxes, scanners and copy machine.
- Collected payments from program participants.
- Maintain contact list with daily check INS and updates of participant information.
- Answer multiple phones lines providing excellent customer service.
- Assist scheduling patients to the hospital for medical clearance.
Data Specialist Resume
Objective : Human resources and defined benefits/defined contributions professional with proven success in major benefits and pharmaceutical firms. Areas of expertise and core competencies include: HR metrics and reporting Traditional pension and cash balance plans 401(k) and profit-sharing plans Data analysis and reconciliation Excellent math, analytical, spreadsheet and database skills Proven relationship building with internal and external clients.
Skills : Computer Skills, Data Entry, Detail Oriented, Excel, Forecasting, Ms Word, Outlook, Power point, Project Management, Research, Team Player, Training.
- Reviewed and processed payments for invoice statements received from our vendors.
- Monitored gasoline fuel obtained by our gas and electric technicians.
- Entered and retired company vehicles in our systems.
- Troubleshoot problems at our service locations that would interfere with our technicians obtaining gasoline fuel for company vehicles.
- Submitted monthly reports to our show fuel tank volume in our fuel tanks.
- Contacted our gasoline vendor to request fuel deliveries for our service locations based on fuel volume.
- Paid all invoices that were sent to Fleet Department for repairs and TECO work orders once all charges had been charged to a particular work order.