Executive Secretary Resume
Summary : Top-notch, dedicated and honorable assistant with over 12 years of comprehensive and specialized training in a fast-paced, multi-task environment with the ability to prioritize accordingly. Uses independent judgment, minimal direction while having a solid, highly developed sense of responsibility and excellent interpersonal skills. Maintain excellent written and oral communication skills, problem resolution abilities, and a high level of confidentiality.
Skills : Executive Assistant.
- Served the Chief Compliance and Internal Audit Officers Performed complex administrative and secretarial support.
- Prepared confidential reports and compiles compliance and audit data.
- Efficiently managed Microsoft Outlook Calendar to facilitate scheduling of meetings.
- Prepared Accounts Payable paperwork necessary to process invoices.
- Completed Office of Inspector General (OIG) exclusion checks weekly for new employees.
- Arranged business travel and processes related expense reports.
- Ordered and maintained office supplies for Compliance and Audit departments.
AS In Business Management
Executive Secretary III Resume
Summary : Administrative Professional I am seeking a part-time position that will allow me to utilize my experience as an organized, professional with extensive experience and proven results in planning, coordination and reporting. Effective in managing resources, priorities, and effort to get the job done consistently within stated time constraints. Engaging at building working relationships based on helpfulness, reliability and trust.
Skills : Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Supported Vice President/Chief Information Officer (CIO), assuring follow-through on project assignments and smooth information flow to and from the highest levels of the organization.
- Coordinated scheduling, screened communications, and permitted/denied access.
- Arranged travel and prepared expense reports.
- Coordinated offsite Fall Strategy and budget meetings with top corporate leadership and contracted food and beverage services.
- Compiled stock options and bonus report for senior management.
- Provided directional leadership to 17 colleagues supporting functional managers.
- Advocated and worked collaboratively to standardize processes, procedures, and communications.
- Initiated regular staff meetings, training/development opportunities, and technology tools to automate routine functions, advance open communications, facilitate teamwork, and improve morale.
Executive Secretary/Local Representative Resume
Summary : Qualified secretary with 5 years in fast-paced customer service and business environments. Collaborative team player with exceptional attention to detail and strong communication, time management and organizational abilities. Driven to provide first-rate administrative support for fast-paced operations. Personable and professional under pressure.
Skills : ECW, NextGen, Kronos, Gateway Clearinghouse, Navicure Clearinghouse, Mckesson Clearinghouse, Microsoft Office.
- Prepare letters of interest for prospective clients.
- Gather information on a particular geotechnical field and prepare statement of qualifications.
- Follow up on letters for potential jobs, including resumes, prior job reports or any documentation requested.
- Open files after making sure that all billing information is correct and complete to be used for accounting purposes.
- Prepare, format and prepare and bind all reports for professional presentation.
- Screen and assist screen phone calls for engineers.
- Order all office supplies and keep stationery stocked, especially for last minute reports.
Legal Executive Secretary Resume
Summary : Self starter that works well under time constraints and pressure. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Project management that includes development and budget experience Creative and flexible. Proven record of excellence and dependability. Ability to multi task and follow through.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Outlook, Some Excel; Speak And Write Spanish Fairly, Customer Service Oriented.
- Provided administrative, technical and clerical support to CEO.
- Liaison between CEO, Board of Directors, Administrative team, partnering agencies and community.
- Maintained CEO's calendar, coordinating schedule of meetings, daily operations, conferences and special projects.
- Maintained file management systems, both manual and electronic as needed.
- Coordinated Board and Administrative team meetings; including preparation and distribution of agendas, supporting documents, taking and transcribing minutes and maintaining updated Board/Administrative team meeting files and minutes.
- Assisted with coordination of events such as clinic presentations, official federal and state visits, health fairs, community projects, holiday events, strategic planning, employee recognition events and staff in-services.
- Assisted with customer service; chaired customer service committee.
- Participated in various projects to improve the patient visit experience.
Cerificate In Executive Secretary
Assistant Executive Secretary Resume
Headline : Dedicated and energized Dental Front Office Receptionist/Financial Coordinator with 8-plus- year hands-on experience in managing front desk operations, dental records, treatment plans, appointment scheduling and follow-up. Profound ability to explain treatment plans to the clients. Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Medical Terminology.
- Planned, organized, and the managed the administrative task and provided direct support to the Director of Joint Military Intelligence Training College (JMITC), as well as other faculty members.
- Identified potential problems and initiated corrective action.
- Prepared and reviewed all incoming correspondence for director's signature.
- Developed detailed standard operating procedures for lower level admin staff of seven.
- Managed and tracked all military evaluations for final processing.
- Coordinated functions such as retirement ceremonies, tours, briefings and award ceremonies.
- Composed Air Force retirement invitations and created business cards for agency personnel.
- Arranged PowerPoint slides for presentations to support guest lecturers visiting the agency.
Executive Secretary II Resume
Summary : Experienced, resourceful, and dependable in all aspects. Extensive knowledge in leadership, communication, accounting, payroll, managing, marketing, advertising, and collections. Strong research, planning and organizational skills. Payroll Accounts Payable/Receivable Collections Networking Advertising & Marketing Sales Social Media- Publish/Market Scheduling/Dispatching.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Outlook, some Excel; Speak and write Spanish fairly, Customer service oriented.
- Perform a variety of key relations functions, addressing inquiries of current and potential faculty members, Played key role in design of department's website, collaborating with Web developers to identify and define essential components of site functionality.
- Process all travel reimbursement as well as division purchases.
- Prepare meeting agendas and carefully monitor all action items.
- Ordered office supplies and kept record of purchasing receipts.
- Key Results: Responsible for planning, organizing and managing the day-today administrative activities of the program and ensuring compliance with all internal and external policies and procedures.
- Posted open positions both internally and externally, and contacted outside staffing agencies to recruit for open positions.
- Assisted via recruitment search committee with hiring, screening of candidates, coordinating interviews.
- Served as a back-up time keeper Process H-1B VISA application and other employment authorization paper work.
Master's In Adult Learning
Executive Secretary Associate Resume
Objective : Professional who posses excellent product skills in Publication domain (school / college education in India) with pioneer of publications -Oxford University Press, India (private entity of Oxford University, UK) as Regional lead in marketing department. Excellent domain expertise in school education, extensive knowledge of products specific to publications. Provided exceptional customer support, and streamlining office operations for major productivity gains.
Skills : Microsoft Office, adding machine, typing, filing,.
- Reporting to President Job Responsibilities: Streamlined office operations for marked productivity gains, creating standardized documents, highly accessible filing system, and detailed Outlook database storing client/vendor information.
- Aided President in meeting deadlines, scheduling meetings, and resolving pressing issues.
- Facilitated the travel management for internal employee and the clients.
- Maintained the company performance report, Sales Reports & MIS reports.
- Supported President in maintaining schedule, proofreading documentation, and executing special projects.
- Bolstered efficiency through organizing records and maintaining extensive client database.
- Reads and screens incoming correspondence and reports; makes preliminary assessment of the importance of materials and organizes documents; handles some matters personally and forwards appropriate materials to the administrator or executive and staff.
- Increased efficiency through producing office standard documents for invoices, contracts, company letterhead, and business cards.
Bachelor's In English
Executive Secretary I Resume
Objective : I am looking for a position with a stable company that will utilize the knowledge I have gained in not only the medical field but also management and leadership abilities for their benefit but also mine. I have always learned quickly and strived to achieve to the best of my abilities and have always assumed more responsibilities while moving up quickly but I am confident I can combine what I know and what needs to be learned to do my job more than sufficiently.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks.
- Executive Secretary for the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Management and Investigations Office; Department of the Treasury, International Affairs Office; U.S.
- Customs and Border Protection, Financial Systems Division; and the Navy Strategic Systems Programs Office.
- Served as the secretary to the Inspector General, Deputy Inspector General and as the principal administrator support to their staff in the Management Office, Personnel Services Office, Information Management Office, and their Budget and Acquisition Office.
- Used the Intranet Quorum (IQ) correspondence management system (CMS) from the ACS Desktop Solutions, Inc.
- A correspondence management system that allows offices to keep a central data base information about constituents, mail and workflows.
- Maintained and prepared the Time and Attendance for the Division.
- Answered telephones, maintained calendar, prepared correspondence, work on Excel spreadsheets, mail merge documents.
Executive Secretary/Program Coordinator Resume
Summary : Accomplished executive secretary offering 21 years of administrative experience reporting to Managing Director and Co-Head of Global Markets and other high level managers. Proficient user of MS Office.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Acowin, ESC.
- Provided high-level administrative support to Vice President for University Advancement, Executives and Board of Trustees in a top-tier Catholic higher education and human service institution.
- Supported VP and teamed up with directors to create and review department budgets.
- Periodically met with University President to review proposals.
- Prepared meeting agendas, and gave prospect donor profile presentations at board meetings.
- Collaborated with Senior Financial Aid Officer to write, submit, and track student scholarship grants.
- Worked in partnership with Director of Information Technology and assisted with the transfer of Prospect Information Network data from Jenzabar database.
- Monitored gift activities and assess flows, patterns, and trends to support university fund-raising strategies.
- Provided support to facilitate a $25 Million campaign report, necessitating research on input specifications in preparation for successful delivery and scheduled training sessions for electronic screening software, Prospect Information Network (PIN).
Bachelor Of Arts In Music Management & Performance
Legal Executive Secretary Resume
Objective : Administrative support professional experienced working in fast-paced environments demanding strong organizational, technical and interpersonal skills. Trustworthy, ethical, and discreet, committed to superior customer service. Confident and poised in interactions with individuals at all levels. Detail oriented and resourceful in completing projects, able to multi-task effectively. I offer a 15 year track record demonstrating multiple skills and the ability to follow through with projects from inception to completion.
Skills : Write for local magazine.
- Provided support for up to 10 professors each semester.
- Coordinated meetings between professors and students based on each professor's calendar availability.
- Heavy phone contact with professors, students and administrators.
- Edited and prepared documents and letters for distribution.
- Prepared and administered final exams, midterms and course evaluations.
- Processed reimbursements and cash advances.
- Coordinated conferences, including travel, lodging arrangements, and registrations.
Sr. Executive Secretary Resume
Summary : I'm an administrative professional with greater than 10 years experience in the insurance industry. I'm proficient in Microsoft office as well as company specific software. I'm a fast learner and well organized. I'm seeking a position which uses my vast administrative experience to further my career.
Skills : Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, Adobe Professional, Outlook, Gmail, Google Docs, Executive Management, Office Manager, Instructor, Volunteer.
- Assisted senior management at executive level, with all secretarial/administrative support to maintain daily operations of organization.
- Served as the primary point of initial contact on any matter directed to the Director/Executive Director.
- Handled all incoming issues and prioritized the plan of action.
- Proactive, independent, good judgment, and very organized.
- Maintained all calendar events, appointments, and in house meetings.
- Arranged travel for the Directors and management through website or company travel sites.
- Travel arrangements were also coordinated for company guests for the purpose of roundtable meetings.
- Coordinated all special breakfast and luncheons for guests visiting the company.
Executive Secretary Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Executive Secretary with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Typing - Over 60 Wpm, Office Equipment, Filing, Answering Phones, Customer Service, Excel, Organizational Skills, Communications.
- Functioned as a management assistant.
- Audited and certified payroll for over 40 employees.
- Completed many monthly reports for executives.
- Enrolled prisoners in school inside the prison, scheduling class times for each.
- Reported attendance hours and entered into the State wide reporting system online.
- Ordered office supplies with a credit card that was issued to me, and completed a credit card log at the end of each month verifying purchases with receipts.
- Prepared agendas and scheduled meetings for executives.
- Served on a committee to edit policies and procedures.