Executive Administrative Assistant Resume
Summary : Resourceful Executive Administrative Assistant adept at coordinating travel, organizing large scale meetings, and managing third-party vendors. Skilled at multi-tasking and maintaining strong attention to detail. Employs professionalism and superior communication skills to meet client and company needs. Degreed and the experienced individual seeks to utilize extensive knowledge and training in an Administrative position and explore the opportunity for growth within a successful organization.
Skills : Expense Reports, Microsoft Office, Event Management, Meeting Planning, Human Resources
- Preparing documents (typed, edited and formatted) in accordance with applicable guidelines, in compliance with established DOD, Army, and USAREC guidelines and army regulations 25-50 procedures.
- Scheduling meetings, conference calls, web-based meetings, and resolve scheduling conflicts as they occur.
- Maintaining a calendar of day-to-day and long-range projects, actions, activities, and appointments.
- Coordinating technical support commensurate with the assignment and arranging quick-fix response as appropriate, such as computer and telephone equipment.
- Receiving visitors, answering telephone calls and electronic mail messages and providing assistance or directing to appropriate official as necessary.
- Receiving incoming mail and directives and sorting based on the type of action and suspense date.
- Consolidating requests from subordinate units and submitting requests for postal supplies to the appropriate unit or organizational personnel in order to ensure adequate unit postal supplies are maintained within the office.
- Sorting, disseminating and tracking the incoming correspondence, staff actions, events, and activities.
Business Management & Administration
Executive Administrative Assistant/Office Management Resume
Objective : Executive Administrative Assistant with over 3 years of experience in effective administrative and office management skills desires the opportunity to partner with company leaders to enhance administrative operations and workforce productivity. Strengths include providing executive level support, calendar management, event and travel coordination, strong customer service, accounting reconciliation and expense reporting, tracking organizations budget and overseeing contracts.
Skills : MS Office Suite, Switchboard, Cisco Webex, Salesforce, SharePoint, PeopleSoft, Workday, AsureSpace, Meeting Manager Management
- Responsible for ensuring smooth operation and execution of administrative operations, project meetings, and events.
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings and appointments, managing email inquiries and requests, coordinate incoming and outgoing mail, create and maintain files, and answer phones.
- Using PeopleSoft to accurately code expenses and submit receipts to accounts payable.
- Using Salesforce to create activities and tasks, entering lobbying reporting for project team related events and staff.
- Assisting staff with program-related research, including tracking of federal legislation and executive branch actions through review of congressional testimony, hearings, floor debates, and bills.
- Scheduling conference calls, materials, presentations and/or handouts for meetings.
- Preparing media clips daily and send to prescription drug abuse team via email daily.
- Establishing, maintaining and tracking action documents, for directors' review and signature, in database.
BS in Business Administration
Executive Administrative Assistant To VP Resume
Objective : Executive Administrative Assistant with over four years of experience managing executive offices for Sr. Director, V.P. and C-level executives in a fast-paced global environment: Coordinated complex calendars, expense reporting, and budget tracking, international travel (Visas/Passports), meetings and events, office and project management. To utilize my education and experience in a position, with a stable and growing company, with career advancements and opportunities.
Skills : MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Oracle, Concur, GoToMeeting, Google Docs, Google Calendar, WebEx, Adobe Acrobat
- Scheduled multiple complex executive calendars within multiple time-zones using Outlook, while coordinating advisory board meetings/calls, customer/vendor meetings, interviews and extensive international travel arrangements resolved calendar conflicts helping to free up and protect manager's time.
- Compiled information from team members & built agendas for staff meetings.
- Managed and tracked expenses in excel to meet company budget requirements.
- Managed and ordered office supplies & equipment, coffee and vending supplies for break rooms bi-weekly.
- Reconciled American Express purchases and expense reporting for team members.
- Answered phones & screened calls for the front desk & executive offices.
- Prepared Fed-ex shipments and other administrative tasks that helped offset the workload and simplified daily tasks for team members.
- Coordinated & facilitated the signature process with the company attorney, technical-staff & patent attorney's office.
- Planned and coordinated offsite training events at multiple locations with 15 or more employees in attendance each site.
AAs in Business Administration
Executive Administrative Assistant/Director Resume
Summary : Executive Administrative Assistant/Director with over 12 years of experience providing high-level support to Executives and Program Managers. A highly organized and self-motivated worker, with strong work ethics, good time management and attention to detail. Professional goal is to lead projects that contribute to global social and economic development. Core Competencies are Customer Service, Administrative Professional, International Relations, Project Management, Leadership, and Fundraising.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Professional, Adobe Photoshop, Strong Interpersonal, Verbal And Written Communication, Multi-tasking
- Directly supporting the President, Vice-President and Executive Vice-President of the company while providing general assistance to an office of over 65 individuals.
- Assisting employees with continuing education opportunities and identify key certifications, training, and opportunities for qualified employees.
- Processing and renewing employee and firm licenses, certifications, and qualifications.
- Preparing and assisting with complex county invoicing packages and pertinent timesheet recording.
- Capturing and filtering resumes of qualified prospective employees for upper management.
- Coordinating with outside vendors to facilitate the 401k benefit program as well as office-wide medical insurance policies.
- Assisting clients by providing information regarding contract management including presentations, documentation and meeting deadlines.
- Providing office administrative support which includes correspondence, applications, forms, supply orders, and spreadsheet creation and maintenance.
BA in Sociology
Regional Executive Administrative Assistant Resume
Headline : Versatile Regional Executive Administrative Assistant, adept at managing multiple projects, providing exceptional customer support and streamlining office operations for productivity gains. Extensive experience in building client/vendor databases, optimizing billing processes, and crafting proposals. Committed to strengthening interdepartmental collaboration and promoting high documentation standards. To obtain a respected employment position. Bringing a friendly but pleasing attitude to any workplace. Creative with all tasks at hand, ready to fulfill, meet and exceed any requirement of his employer. While contributing to the success of the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Quickbooks, Salesforce, Administrative Support, Multi-Project Management, Financial Management, Reporting
- Consolidating the weekly sales reports for senior management utilizing Excel pivot tables.
- Conducting conference calls with the senior business department Sales Manager and General Manager, tracking weekly meeting minutes and compiling them in Microsoft Word for organizational reference.
- Redlining and reviewing the business sales contracts consistent with company standards.
- Scheduling and coordinating the business client telecommunication installations.
- Providing contract set-up, order entry, and billing for all commercial business sales agreements.
- Coordinating subcontracting for commercial underground installation of telecommunications fiber-optic.
- Administering office support for front line management, field supervisors, and technicians.
- Executing outstanding client service in direct support to senior sales and management team's initiatives.
Bachelors of Science
Executive Administrative Assistant II Resume
Summary : Diverse Executive Administrative Assistant experienced in key areas such as office management, event coordination and financial administration across multiple industries of Health Care, Hospitality and Non-Profit. Proven success/experience with managing multiple and competing for demands efficiently and effectively to meet client and company needs. Key Skills: Microsoft Office proficiency, Project planning/set-up events, Coordinate and organize projects, Independent decision maker, Travel administration, Time management, Self-Starter/Flexible, Electronic scheduling/Outlook, Meticulous attention to detail, Electronic mail management on the executive level.
Skills : Powerpoint, Sharepoint, Medical Terminology, Microsoft Office, Sharepoint, Excel, Access, Outlook, Employee Relations
- Providing superior support to regional sales executives as well as internal and external colleagues.
- Configuring and maintaining company website driving more company interest, new clients and increased company revenues.
- Reporting included profit and loss statements by unit, producing and tracking budgets for departments directly reporting to store operations along with all retail locations.
- Assisting department directors with presentations, regional and district meetings, preparation and execution, and departmental dictation.
- Supervising the corporate assistants providing all training, scheduling, and report generation.
- Performing a variety of key operational functions by conserving executives time by managing meeting schedule, travel, reports, and company strategic goals.
- Managing all customer correspondence, customer service needs and orders for general manager and sales staff.
- Coordinating travel itinerary and trade show set up for general manager and sales staff.
Sr. Executive Administrative Assistant Resume
Summary : Self-motivated and highly organized Executive Administrative Assistant with several years of experience. Extensive experience with calendar management, meeting coordination and support, customer service, marketing, and event planning. Ability to manage multiple projects at once and prioritize any issues that may arise. Diplomatic and tactful with all customers and team members. Demonstrates a positive and friendly attitude at all times. Flexible and versatile - able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure. Excellent team-building skills.
Skills : Excellent Communication, Database And Spreadsheet Management, Customer Service Oriented, Accurate And Detail Oriented, Filing And Data Archiving, Multi-line Phone Proficient, Team Building
- Planned and coordinated logistics and materials for board meetings, committee meetings, and staff events.
- Created detailed asset reports for 10 million dollar yearly budget and requests for capital expenditures.
- Ordered and distributed office supplies while adhering to a fixed budget.
- Coordinated domestic and international travel arrangements, including booking airfare, hotel, and transportation.
- Answered and managed incoming and outgoing calls while recording accurate messages.
- Opened and properly distributed incoming mail and employee notices around the office.
- Completed data entry, tracked resumes and maintained the applicant tracking system.
- Compiled company information and related material and distributed it to candidates.
- Obtained signatures for financial documents and internal/external invoices.
- Prepared detailed spreadsheets for upper management answered and managed incoming emails from vendors in a timely manner.
Executive Administrative Assistant - CEO Resume
Summary : Ambitious and motivated Executive Administrative Assistant with over 30 years of experience supporting multiple senior leaders within a high-pressure environment. An accomplished professional who has advanced skills in customer service, coordinating complex schedules, travel arrangements and focus on organizational objectives while maintaining a professional environment. Dynamic Executive Assistant with exceptional office experience. Proficiently manages multiple projects with instinctive problem-solving skills and rigorous attention to detail. Seeking a position utilizing my years of Administrative experience, organization and prioritization skills to support projects from conception to timely completion.
Skills : Excellent Communication, Self-directed And Resourceful, Strong Interpersonal, Event Planning, Excellent Planner And Coordinator, Advanced MS Office Suite
- Held several administrative positions throughout 30 years of service within the risk management department, advanced nursing department, finance department, and executive administration.
- Managed the chief officers' complex and frequently changing schedules including travel arrangements, travel expenses and pre-planning coordination of trips.
- Conducted research to prepare, gather and proof briefing materials and agendas for executive-level meetings.
- Managed external contracts for executive administration and hospital-wide communications for a contract update.
- Developed and maintained an alert system for upcoming deadlines on incoming requests and events.
- Greeted visitors entering the office, determined the nature and purpose of visit and directed them to the appropriate destination.
- Supported the human resources department in the annual employee review process to manage performance merit increases.
- Distributed company-wide announcements, booked conference rooms and coordinated catering for administrative meetings and conferences.
- Located and attached appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
Executive Administrative Assistant To President Resume
Summary : A highly competent professional Executive Assistant with a proven track record of successfully supporting Executive Management for over 12 plus years. Team player with a positive can-do attitude, highly motivated, resourceful and reliable, detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task. To obtain a challenging position with a growth-oriented company eager to taking advantage of tomorrow's technology to increase productivity today.
Skills : Travel Planning, Business Writing, Dedicated Team Player, Filing And Data Archiving, Extensive Vocabulary, Advanced Clerical Knowledge, Multi-line Phone Proficiency
- Provided high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings for the estates, permitting, & environment department.
- Managed all aspects of general office coordination, maintain and monitor office calendar to coordinate work flow and meetings, interact with clients, vendors and visitors.
- Filed and retrieved organizational documents, permit records and environmental reports, maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client, staff and agency information.
- Coordinated and directed office services, such as records, budget preparation, personnel, and housekeeping.
- Opened, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Performed general clerical duties to include, but not limited to, bookkeeping, copying, faxing, mailing and filing.
- Coordinated and maintained records for staff, office space, telephones, parking, and office keys.
- Created and modified documents such as invoices, reports, memos, letters and financial statements using word processing, spreadsheet, database and/other software applications such as Microsoft Office.
Executive Administrative Assistant Resume
Headline : Highly motivated and organized Executive Administrative Assistant with a natural ability to strive in the corporate-office atmosphere. Demonstrated ability to communicate with staff and clients, and effectively negotiate with vendors. Positive attitude and desire to learn, the proven capability of managing increased levels of responsibility, works well in both individual and group atmospheres, highly trustworthy, ethical, and dedicated professional.
Skills : Microsoft Office Applications, Oracle, Customer Service, Executive Support, Payroll Administration, Recruiting, Benefits Administration, Scheduling, Training
- Coordinated remote meetings via conferencing and video conferencing technologies planned and coordinated group off-sites for the department.
- Managed and maintained the Director's schedule within the Outlook calendar and worked with other Directors' and VP's admins to coordinate on schedules.
- Made travel arrangements for Director, Managers, and others, including international airfare.
- Coordinated catering and other event planning activities for luncheons, board meetings, and large events.
- Coordinated interviews with multiple directors and provide onboarding for new employees and off boarding for existing contractors/employees.
- Handled and maintained all company ROA's ordered and managed all office and warehouse inventory.
- Performed the general office administration tasks answered and directed all incoming calls.
- Maintained confidentiality and exercised discretion with all company info.