Data Administrator Resume
Objective : Having 1 year of experience as a Data Administrator. My objective is to partner with an established organization where I am able to use and develop my skill and expertise while working with and capitalizing on the knowledge of others.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Windows, Research, Editing, Team Building, Typing, Organizational Development, Public Speaking, Data Entry, Data Analysis, Documentation, Filing, Fax, SharePoint, Microsoft Office, Excellent Communication, And Organizational.
- Worked full-time as a data administrator supporting HPES next-generation enterprise network (NGEN) project management office (PMO).
- Responsible for monitoring and escalating clearance and certification issues in joint personnel adjudication system (JPAS) for Ngen partners including coordinating with multiple facility security officers (FSOS) to speed up pending clearances and address resolution.
- Responsible for creating a Sharepoint site to track pending clearance and certification issues and create weekly update reports for leadership based on the SharePoint tracker.
- On a weekly basis created the cumulative USMC Ngen onboarding report to include pivot tables and data analysis, onboarding totals report, and enterprise service desk (ESD) report for the united states marine corps (USMC) to display the current resources onboard and the projected resources to come onboard in coming weeks.
- Performed user acceptance testing for the developing resource management systems to include active resource qualification maintenance and administrative cross-account support.
- Attended reoccurring office meetings with the HPES Ngen team and USMC and responsible for taking meeting minutes and developing executive summaries for leadership.
- On a weekly basis, provided HPES Ngen leadership with an action item update report to track actions and owners based on the customer meeting.
- Responsible for updating and formatting HPES backfill processing documents for the HPES USMC account team.
- Responsible for updating the Sharepoint action item tracking excel file for HPES USMC account leadership.
- Responsible for creating a responsible, accountable, supported, consulted, informed (RASCI) chart for the PMO office to maintain accountability and ensure tasks are properly allocated to avoid resources being overloaded.
- Presented pertinent information at customer preparation meetings with the HPES USMC account team to better prepare for meetings with the USMC.
- Updated USMC staffing status slides based on meetings with the HPES USMC team.
Data Administrator I Resume
Summary : 13+ years of experience as a Data Administrator possess an excellent ability to combine business and technological expertise with the full and complete understanding of clients perspectives and desires. Seeking career advancement in the field of Business Reporting.
- Processing benchmark reports using Excel, Excel Macros and various in-house software.
- Coordinating with data collection engineers and ensured that all assigned drive routes are covered.
- Reviewing the integrity of raw data files collected by data collection engineers to spot any potential equipment issues.
- Notifying supervisor if any anomalies in data are spotted and requested for re-drive when necessary.
- Creating the database using NQDI and imported raw data from network drive into the database.
- Extracting data from the database and created CSV data files using the in-house software.
- Converted CSV data files into appropriate formats and plotted data onto map layout using gis software map info.
- Reviewing call events and RSSI (received signal strength indicator) on drive routes to determined cause of call failures.
- Assisting team leads in the reviewing and publishing of benchmark reports processed by other team members.
- Providing comprehensive training of the reporting process to new team members.
- Assisting team members in the troubleshooting of reporting issues and recommended solutions.
- Participating in the testing of in-house software, documented and reported potential issues.
Data Administrator II Resume
Summary : Professional with 15+ years of extensive broad-based experience in Administrative Services and Data Management Systems within a fast paced - high volume Fortune 500 company. Adept at researching and preparing professional reports.
Skills : Office Management, Data Entry, Customer Service, Employee Training, MS Access, Database, Design/Programming, Excel, Spss, Powerpoint, Word, SAP, And Kuali Coeus.
- Responsible for processing orders and cleansing data systems to support clients needs.
- Modifying existing databases and database management systems and make changes using proficient data entry skills.
- Monitoring database activities and performance to ensure data integrity and operational reliability.
- Respond to inquiries from a variety of sources and provides database extracts for use by the company, clients, and team members.
- Training new team members for the purpose of ensuring their ability to use database information efficiently and company policies and procedures and standards are being met.
- Troubleshooting database malfunctions for the purpose of resolving operational issues and restoring. Ensure the performance of the system and the platform on which the database runs. Add new users to the system.
- Identifying data problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions within time constraints. Evaluate information and results.
- Providing findings to management or other groups on technical, systems on process-related topics; ways to store, organize, analyze, use, and present data.
- Interpreting user requests on database changes, updates, and restores; perform appropriate actions.
- Responsible for data backup and restoration in the event the of disaster or as assistance to staff.
- Providing customer support including customer needs assessment and service requests.
Data Administrator I Resume
Summary : While working in information technology for over 11 years as a Data Administrator, I developed the project management, technical skills, and leadership to support organizations strategic objectives.
- Creating business intelligence dashboards, KPIs, and reports in Sharepoint, PowerBI, and SSRS reporting.
- Developing and implementing a customer service platform to serve the organization in every aspect of data use.
- Design, establish and maintain a data infrastructure for various stakeholders.
- Consulting with district and website administrators to exchange information, present new approaches, and develop system changes as it pertains to data infrastructure.
- Advising the district regarding vendor software issues pertaining to data extract, import, and integrity.
- Creating a cost-benefit analysis to support a detailed definition of data requirements and departmental workflows.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the data team including managing staff that supports business operations, databases, reporting, and instructional needs as well as various district functions.
- Assessing and anticipating technology projects by recommending appropriate action and necessary resources.
- Establishing and direct the strategic and tactical goals, policies, and procedures for the district’s data needs.
- Proposing hardware/software solutions to accomplish the district’ s objectives.
Application Data Administrator Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as a Data Administrator is seeking to secure a position with a well-established organization and stable environment that will utilize my skills to benefit mutual growth and success.
- Data management (post-processing the driving test RF data, creating the database, extracting raw data) using NQDI (net qual data integration) software.
- Converting to CSV files using remis and creating call detail records (CDRS) using Romulus for network analysis.
- Post-processing log/raw files collected by drive test teams and generating comparison reports.
- Performing network analysis on the basis of daily network collection collected through swiss qual equipment.
- Creating thematic maps for finding access failures for dropped and blocked calls.
- Generating voice and data benchmarking reports for different markets for att gsm/UMTS networks and other competitive market carriers of CDMA and gsm technology analyzing KPIs like service coverage, access failure rate/accessibility (call setup success rate).
- Retainability (dropped calls), mobility(hand over success rate) voice quality, integrity and the access time of the network.
- Analyzing and generating map plots in the report specifying RSSI versus BLER, RSSI versus MOS coverage quality RSSI before and after the handover, (PDF/CDF charts)etc.
- Scanning of the necessary networks is performed using both a PCTEL seagull LX scanner integrated into the diversity unit and a wider networks scanner as a separate unit.
Data Administrator IV Resume
Summary : Experienced Data Administrator. Motivated, organized team player with extensive skills in Computer operations/ training, familiarity with majority of office software programs and many Graphic programs, Internet and Social Media. Encompassing a diverse background with outstanding problem solving skills.
Skills : Excel, Customer Service, Training And Support, Inventory Control, Data Entry, Data Analysis, Acrobat, Associate, CCNA, Cisco, Cisco Certified, And Network Associate.
- Key sales orders, stock transfers, account adjustments and merchandise adjustments.
- Streamlining and enhancing the corporate accounts receivables operations system.
- Assisting store managers with corporate procedures used to correct installment contract issues.
- Balance and process daily reports for 10 stores accounts receivables on a daily basis.
- Designing and implementing the printed formats used in all daily transactions for accounts.
- Converting hard-coded reports into excel spreadsheets for monthly insurance and specialized requests for email listings, yearly sales listings, monthly sales figures and inventory listings.
- Database searches for misapplied payments, miscoded sales, unauthorized inventory adjustments.
- On-site support for hardware issues, telecom issues, and software concerns.
Junior Data Administrator Resume
Objective : Driven, personable business professional with 2 years of experience as a Data Administrator in a variety of industries. Demonstrated talent for quick mastering of new skills and application of current abilities infused into the fundamental base work of business protocol.
Skills : Technology Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, All Apple Software, 10 Key, Database Management, CRM, Google Apps, SEO, WordPress, Web Hosting, And Project Management
- Maintain data on a global platform (NA, EMEA, APAC) implementing Oracle applications including PIM (master data hub/sbp603), JDA, and remedy.
- Create and manipulate ad-hoc queries using SQL to meet the data needs of the business unit or department.
- Input, maintain and ensure data accuracy; reviewing and approving all item changes in as400, sbp201, sbp203, sbp406, and JDA.
- Coordinate routine audit checks for millions of data points ensuring that quality assurance is applied across all Oracle platforms.
- Process data change requests and modify information in related spreadsheet files, Oracle databases, or templates.
- Resolve all data discrepancies by determining the source of the inconsistency and tracking issues to resolution.
- Troubleshoot issues across multiple files to ensure quality data and efficient work processes.
- Research for new means of qualifying and obtaining data and methods for utilizing analytical tools effectively to be used for systems development and improvement.
Senior Data Administrator Resume
Summary : 21+ years of experience as a Senior Data Administrator is seeking to obtain a challenging, innovative, post-graduate full-time position in the fields of Supply Chain or Operations Management, particularly in Management Consulting, Process Improvement, Procurement, Production Scheduling and Logistics/Distribution.
Skills : Microsoft Office, WS_FTP Pro 9, WinSCP 5.11, Lotus Notes, Visual Sourcesafe, Information Technology, Oracle 10G, Unix, And SAS.
- Responsible for overseeing data loading of more than 1400 small dialysis facilities received in various formats.
- Responsible for working with data sources to develop data submission standards.
- Responsible for the monthly database transfer to Amgen, typically in excess of 14,000,000 rows.
- Directly involved with the design and implementation of the DCS import tool resulting in a decrease in the turn around of data loading from 5-7 day to a 1-3 day turn around.
- Providing product training and mentoring for new team members to provide the high-quality data delivery for the customer on a 24 hrs coverage basis.
- Responsible for data retention and destruction adhering to contract requirements.
- Responsible for completing all documentation, user guides, project checklists, detailed work plans, etc.
Data Administrator Resume
Headline : Data Administrator/ Quality Assurance professional with 6+ years of experience and have been dutifully committed to this role at Global Wireless Solutions for the past three years.
Skills : Core GSM, UTMS, And LTE Technology MapInfo Total Commander AutoCAD Project Planning Data Communication Schematic Design Team Development Design Review Specifications Operations Industrial Systems Fundamentals Lean Manufacturing Bilingual.
- Perform data analysis using MapInfo and in-house software for att benchmarking site estimation.
- Analyze layer 3 messages for various technologies including CDMA, GSM, UMTS, and LTE to validate and troubleshoot call failures in assigned markets.
- Providing market level site counts and site locations for all major carriers based on the individual market analysis (bands naming convention, market PN plan and offset) as well as RF parameters including RSSI, TA, LAC, and PN using MapInfo.
- Delivering site estimation reports to ATT including the number of sites, percentage of each band used in each technology and channels used in the market during the test drive.
- Identifying, track and report problems with benchmark data including software and hardware problems.
- Responsible for updating the site estimation manual and providing guidance and training to new rf analyst.
- Extensive use of MapInfo, total commander and in-house software such as Romulus, remis, site count use MapInfo and RF analysis tools, software and data collection software.
Data Administrator Resume
Summary : 8+ years of experience as a Data Administrator, a detail and customer focused - serving and supporting the needs of other employees so they, in turn, can serve external customers more efficiently. Learns new systems quickly, works well under pressure, tech-savvy, people oriented.
Skills : Acrobat, Associate, CCNA, Cisco, Cisco Certified Network Associate, Excel, Spss, Powerpoint, Word, SAP, And Kuali Coeus.
- Create, organize, enter and manage assessment data associated with the college’s academic and administrative programs.
- Assisting faculty with the breakdown of assessment reports as well as counsel students on grade outcomes.
- Creating weave online program matrices, social networking information, as well as utilization of banner.
- Serving as the central support member of the day-to-day operations of the scantron machine.
- Assisting with the organization and publishing of all health sciences: (rad tech, physician assistant program, clinical laboratory sciences) programmatic self-study reports and site visit details.
- Assisting with the implementation and data reports related to course and instructor evaluation and various surveys using survey monkey, e-listen, and paper surveys.
- Participating in meetings, including a weekly meeting with the office of assessment.
- Assisting the associate dean for assessment and dean with pharmacy and health sciences specific tasks as directed.