Portfolio Manager Resume
Objective : Portfolio Manager, responsible for multi-million dollar portfolio of homeowner association communities. Areas of expertise include oversight of the financial and operational performance of the portfolio. Success in identifying project goals and aligning those goals with strategic implementation plans to see each step of the project through to successful completion. Excellent communicator, working closely with boards of directors, vendors, government officials, contractors and residents to bridge gaps between client needs and solutions.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Customer Service, Communication, Account Management, Administrative.
- Develops the annual budget for eleven communities in Montgomery, Frederick and Washington counties.
- Through research and planning, meets budgeted goals and ensures the financial stability and growth of each community.
- Promotes client satisfaction and retention through responsive communications, timely reporting, and ongoing communications about the performance of the portfolio communities.
- Performs site and safety inspections to ensure the appearance and physical aspects meet the standards of compliance set forth in each community's governing documents and by each board.
- Communicates concerns and requests for capital as needed to provide for the physical upkeep of each property in the portfolio.
- Prepares requests for proposals, solicits bids and provides recommendations to Boards of Directors.
- Coordinates projects and services from vendors, consultants, government officials and other contractors as needed by researching and identifying needs, negotiating contracts, monitoring progress, processing invoices, and ensuring open communications between all team members as needed.
Portfolio Manager Resume
Objective : IT Manager with over twenty years of experience as an Information Systems Professional (both as software development manager and portfolio manager). Strong leadership qualities and excellent management skills. Currently managing Microsoft Business Solution IT team's portfolio guiding other senior program managers and software engineers. Managed a team of ten individuals as a Development manager at Microsoft Corporation.
Skills : <div>Competitive Spirit, Strong Emotional Control, Ability to Work Independently.</div>
- Managed Federal and Private Student Loan Portfolios in excess of $7 billion dollars.
- Created Financial Data Models for Secondary Marketing Sales which generated over $10MM in annual revenue.
- Developed risk based pricing for private student loans and parent loan programs.
- Performed variance analysis including default, prepay, recovery, and quarterly trend reports.
- Managed multiple 3rd party servicer relationships for loan servicing, originations, and transfers.
- Managed high performance IT & Investor reporting teams.
- Developed investor-reporting models for securitized transaction in order to provide investor with instant access as available.
- Assisted treasury finance team in modeling quarterly mark-to-mark adjustments for securitized products and capital allocations based on RAROC methods.
Real Estate Finance
IT Portfolio Manager Resume
Summary : Seeking Associate Portfolio Manager Position with reputable organization in which my experience can be a positive influence on the growth of company.
Skills : <div>Tenacity, Anticipation, Analytical Ability.</div>
- Managed portfolio of complex IT solution products for manufacturing and operations.
- Successfully handled client relationship, portfolio resource management, risk mitigation and technical leadership.
- Managed delivery of number of large scale manufacturing forward production projects.
- Oversaw maintenance and sustainment activities for lights on managed services for the program support portfolio.
- Significantly improved portfolio performance through building strong collaborative relationship with client and developing and growing internal staff.
- Received high recognition from executive management for being able to handle high pressure tasks, align team's vision and build consensus among teams with vastly different internal objectives.
- Implemented new processes across portfolio and was able to boost performance through use of innovation and best practices.
- Recognized by the client for keen ability to develop, grow and motivate internal staff.
Agency Portfolio Manager Resume
Headline : A conscientious leader who utilizes effective business strategies that yields profits consistent with the best interest of the clients, organization and communities. An expert in enhancing profitability by growing rents, increasing occupancy and adding value to multifamily and commercial assets; including new construction lease ups with as little as 43 units through renovations of established communities of 1120 units.
Skills : Program Management, Project Management, Practice Management, Process Improvement, Waterfall, Agile Development, Presentations, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Project, Sharepoint, Estimating, Proposals, Vendor Management, People Management.
- Lead the coordination of multiple programs and associated projects with on-time, on-budget results across Fiserv business units including Digital Channels professional services, product development, Customer Support, Legal/Finance, and Sales/Account Management.
- Client Management Serve as the primary point of coordination between clients, sales & senior management.
- Develop & maintain strong working relationships & strategic partnerships with key client stakeholders.
- Project Oversight Provide oversight of project managers across a portfolio of client & internal projects.
- Drive acquisition of project teams including project managers & other project resources.
- Provide guidance to project managers on active projects.
- Ensure adherence to PMO best practices, quality standards and effective communications.
- Business Development Manage an opportunity pipeline within assigned portfolio and coordinate with account managers.
Client Portfolio Manager Resume
Objective : To secure full-time, permanent employment that will allow for both professional and personal growth. Client Portfolio Manager is responsible for managing the client portfolio in-house and ensuring that the client base is serviced in a timely manner. This includes working closely with the sales team to develop new account strategies, understanding client needs, and managing relationships with key decision makers.
Skills : Semi fluent in Japanese.
- Managed a portfolio of just over 900 units, combined, with a tax credit, R&D and HOME subsidy.
- Managed site managers, leasing agents and budgets for all properties in the portfolio.
- Successful in turning the portfolio around and making it profitable again.
- Reduced crime and gang activity in the portfolio by 61% in the first 90 days of taking over the portfolio.
- Reduced vacancy loss by more than 15% in the first 60 days of taking over the portfolio and fostered a team environment to keep the momentum moving forward.
- Maintained and filed all disciplinary actions including all verbal and written disciplinary actions that were deemed necessary.
- Met with investors and contractors whether for annual reviews or for syndication.
- Certified payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, rent monies received, security deposits to be returned as well as move in and move out inspections.
Assistant Portfolio Manager Resume
Summary : Highly ambitious and driven individual with great attention to detail. I thrive in fast paced environments and working with multiple tasks at one time. I am empowered to meet performance and sales goals both individually and in a team based atmosphere.
Skills : Skills and Expertise Teamwork, Dependability, Leadership,.
- Manager for 22 homeowner and condominium associations with over 1620 owners.
- Responsible for combined association annual budgets totaling over $4 million.
- Liaison for the board of directors, residents, and the management company.
- Organization and participation in board, committee, and membership meetings.
- Analyze and monitor monthly financial activity and reports; establish annual budgets.
- Seek competitive bids; hire and supervise contractors.
- Oversee special projects and day-to-day activity.
- Regularly ensure physical operations are maintained by conducting on-site inspections.
Commercial Portfolio Manager Resume
Objective : Dynamic, Results Oriented Project Manager Experienced PMO professional in cross divestiture risk analysis, record separation, access provisioning, process improvement, project initiating and planning. Program Lead experience in the management of large data transmission projects for multi- billion dollar divestitures both domestically and internationally. Expertise in the oversight of projects platforms including DMZs, Move-it, Repliweb, and BACLEAR.
Skills : Business Intelligence, Program Management, Software development, Tableau, Business Objects.
- Managed investment opportunities from inception to release of the final product to the buyer.
- Increased investment portfolio value by 30% in one year.
- Finished all projects at or below budget and within all timelines.
- Created a standardized process for evaluating investments and determining project potential profitability.
- Created all management plans, human resource plans and record archiving systems.
- Identified, developed and implemented accounting applications reducing accounting team workload by 35%.
- Managed the creation of all company websites for advertising, and user interfaces.
BBA In Marketing
Associate Portfolio Manager Resume
Headline : Highly motivated, results-driven individual who enjoys a challenge and is committed to succeeding in a challenging environment. I am willing to work with others and I maintain positive attitude even in tough times. I do respect others thoughts and points of views, I am responsible, hard working, punctual and always meet deadlines.
Skills : Word, Excel, AMSI, Rent Roll, Yardi, Onesite, Conventional, Bond, Tax credit, Section 8.
- Helped clients, such as Microsoft and Amazon, improve their onsite sustainability efforts.
- Included: Launched Sustainability program at client site, including a full time onsite Sustainability Manager, metrics tracking, and campus diversion reporting.
- Directed onsite trash sort: increased building diversion 10% in the first two months of operation.
- Reduced trash fees by 20% at one client building through implementation of an on-call compactor reporting program.
- Analyzed compactors haul data and found over $150,000 spent on underweight hauls at client campus in one year.
- Saved $25,000/year by auditing waste invoices and correcting billing errors.
- Aided in LEED activities for recertification, such as completing fourteen 3rd party waste audits and verification of janitorial product specifications.
- Performed cost benefit analyses to aid in reducing client waste stream costs.
Supply Chain Management
Business Banking/Portfolio Manager Resume
Objective : Proven medical industry executive seeking to utilize relationship building skills, contract negotiation and management, clinical and technical product knowledge, experience developing revenue growth initiatives, sales success, as well as cost containment strategies.
Skills : Quickbooks, Microsoft Office, Salesforce.
- Generates viable sales leads and prospects through market and account research, sales events, networking, vendor events and computer programs.
- Contacts assigned and prospective accounts to secure new business.
- Develops and executes profitable business plans for managing accounts.
- Teams with individuals within sales and key corporate personnel to communicate account plans, pricing, and offer assistance to drive sales.
- Develops, executes and communicates business plans for profitably growing sales of assigned customers.
- Provides market and competitor information to appropriate channel within the company.
- Accountable for attaining assigned sales quota, part margin and controllable expense objectives.
- Interacts with customers, vendors, and associates to resolve customer and service related issues.
Portfolio Manager/Equity Analyst Resume
Headline : Over 15 years experience in Fortune 500 corporations and rapid-growth enterprises, executing global strategy, managing executive messaging, developing teams and processes, transforming organization operations, and providing stable operational leadership. Extensive experience in direct oversight of complex, large-scale programs involving diverse customers, offshore partners and worldwide teams.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Administrative, Medical Terminology, Management Experience, Billing, Customer Service.
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Review work done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar, ensure that company format policies are followed, and recommend revisions.
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
- Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
Portfolio Manager Resume
Summary : A top-performing, highly accomplished, self-directed professional with experience and expertise in program management, behavioral assessments, and accounting, seeking a position with an organization that provides quality services for individuals with mental health conditions. Successful in creating relationships, building trust, and supporting business plans that focus on key stakeholders across various sectors.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Logistics, Cross-Functional Team.
- Provided oversight of financial impact of various portfolio programs with strategic vendor partners, with primary focus on compliance reporting, risk cost reduction, and balance sheet impact analysis.
- Reviewed and assessed federal government contract portfolio complied with terms and conditions of program agreement.
- Implemented policies and procedures to ensure contracts were in compliance with federal guidelines and standards.
- Developed month loss trigger report to identify trends with various delinquent accounts.
- Generated special project reports that funneled statistics from various specialized program and created fiscal year to date cash flow analysis for upper management.
- Partnered with US risk management committee to develop strategies to control risk cost.
- Facilitated training on new protocols and systems related to portfolio risk management.