Summary : Telemarketer/Supervisor versed in customer support in a high call volume environment. Superior computer skills and telephone etiquette. Telemarketer committed to delivering success through effective personnel and workflow management. Seeking a position where my skills and abilities can be highly utilized. Offering great customer service skills, team player, and a fast learner.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Communications, Database Management, Data Entry, Customer Service
- Calling and or writing letters to respond to correspondence from customers or to follow up initial sales contacts.
- Providing quality customer service to a diverse client base of people calling in for assistance.
- Assigned to provide customer service to callers making donations to other organizations.
- Responsible for cold calling sales leads - outbound calls to businesses to market business loans.
- Conducting business to business telephone sales. Quoted prices, credit terms, and other bid specifications.
- Consistently meeting and exceeding department expectations for productivity and accuracy levels.
- Informing customers about sales and promotions in a friendly and engaging manner.
- Extending customer subscriptions, offering discounts and promotions to ensure high customer retention rates.
- Prioritizing daily workflows, including all inbound calls, quotes, and sales-related inquiries.
Bachelors of Science
Telemarketer/Office Assistant Resume
Headline : Telemarketer/Office Assistant looking for an office environment or call center position. Works well supervised or unsupervised. Would like the ability to set and achieve goals. Seeking fulltime employment opportunity but will accept a contract to hire position. Understands the importance of being a role player as well as maintaining an open relationship with employers.
Skills : Customer Service Representative, People, Communication, Cashiering, Computer, Detail Oriented, Problem Solving, Time Management
- Obtained customer information such as name, address, and reactions of prospects contacted.
- Interviewed people and compile information on topics, such as public issues or consumer buying habits.
- Contacted people at home or place of business by telephone, following specified sampling procedures.
- Asked questions following specified outline on the questionnaire and records answers.
- Reviewed, classified, and sorted questionnaires following specified procedures and criteria.
- Conducted surveys and collect data, using methods such as interviews, questionnaires, focus groups, market analysis surveys, public opinion polls, literature reviews, and file reviews.
- Consulted with clients to identify survey needs and any specific requirements.
- Support, plan, and coordinate operations for single or multiple surveys.
- Reviewed, classified and recorded survey data in preparation for computer analysis.
Part-Time Telemarketer Resume
Objective : Meticulous self-motivated Part-Time Telemarketer who undertakes complex assignments meets tight schedules and delivers superb performance. Possesses knowledge in a variety of things. To obtain a position in a company where I can become an asset using my skills, knowledge, and abilities, while advancement within the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Marketing, Account Management, Billing, Customer Service, Computer, Communication, Computer Literate
- Interacted with customers in response to concerns, inquiries, and requests about service and products.
- Conducted a variety of research using available resources online/manual/training.
- Completed regulated training to stay up to date with system, changes, and updates.
- Executed the capabilities needed to receive inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Conducted a variety of different tasks in a matter of minutes from solving issues the customer presented with their shipment, processing payments, following protocol, adjusting bills, locating the source of the issue and improving the customer's opinion on the company as a whole.
- Executed outstanding knowledge of the procedures and protocol for the job, company knowledge, willingness to learn.
- Managed customer calls effectively and efficiently in a complex, fast-paced and challenging call center environment.
- Conducted client or market surveys to obtain information about potential customers.
Objective : A dedicated and hardworking Telemarketer/Supervisor who is attentive to detail and encourages team efforts. Would like to secure a challenging and rewarding job in the industrial field or retail field that will utilize my dedication, self-motivation, and life experiences. To obtain challenging and progressive customer service, social media or office support position where my people skills and multiple talents will be utilized to service a growing organization.
Skills : Customer Service, Internet Research, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Payment Processing, Internet Search Engines, And Email Servers.
- Obtained customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and entered orders into computers.
- Recorded names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted.
- Explained products or services and prices, and answered questions from customers.
- Contacted businesses or private individuals by telephone to solicit sales for products.
- Delivered prepared sales talks, read from scripts to persuade potential customers to purchase a product.
- Maintained and adhered to federal guidelines and laws regarding " do not call".
- Collected relevant information from the prospect, interacting clients, coworkers, and management.
- Placed and received an inbound/outbound call to/from prospects generated in-house.
- Responsible for generating sales for closers, identifying the right prospects, nurturing relationships, communicating the product, communication skills, business to consumer telephone sales, marketing, closing deals, proficient in web, and consumer relationship management tools.
Telemarketer/Office Assistant Resume
Objective : Telemarketer/Office Assistant with experience in inside sales, customer service, developing a specialty program. Experience in inbound/outbound calls with existing and potential clients. Experience in managerial activities, supervising 50 call representatives, while maintaining established sales goals required by upper-level management. Seeking a challenging position in the Customer Service field with a company that offers room for growth and advancement. Offering excellent skills in merchandising, managing and direct sales.
Skills : Very High WPM, CPR & First Aid Certified, Excellent Computer Knowledge, Conflict resolution Client relations
- Answered inquiries by clarifying desired information, researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolved problems by clarifying issues, researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions, implementing solutions, escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfilled requests by clarifying desired information, completing transactions, forwarding requests.
- Sold additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts, explaining new features.
- Kept the equipment operational by following established procedures, reporting malfunctions.
- Enhanced organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Coordinated between billing department and customers to resolve problems.
- Maintained safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Private Telemarketer Resume
Summary : Private Telemarketer versed in customer support in high call volume environments. Superior computer skills and telephone etiquette. Motivated customer service specialist with over 7 plus years of retail experience in a fast-paced, team-based environment. Driven to exceed sales goals and build long term relationships with customers. Delivers positive experiences through high-quality customer care. To obtain a challenging position in an organization utilizing my skills and experience with an opportunity for growth and advancement.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Multi-Line Phone System, Typing, Organizational, Telemarketing, Clerical
- Developed a reputation as an efficient service provider with high levels of accuracy.
- Investigated and resolved customer inquiries and complaints in a timely and empathetic manner.
- Ensured superior customer experience by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy and resolving problems on the spot.
- Maintained cleanliness and presentation of stock room and production floor.
- Routinely answered customer questions regarding merchandise and pricing.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Making outbound and taking inbound calls putting customers in promo discount bundles with cable/internet/phone.
- Worked responding to customer inquiries about service as well as making outgoing calls to potential clients, offering free inspections.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, develop, network and maintain winning relationships constantly.
Bachelors of Science
Telemarketer/Sales Leads Resume
Objective : Outgoing Telemarketer/Sales Leads offering superb customer service skills and passion for exceeding all goals. With a unique ability to relate to all customers/clients results in high sales. Friendly and enthusiastic to learn to new quickly career skills. My goal is to become associated with a company where I can utilize my skills and gain further experience while enhancing the company's productivity and reputation.
Skills : Time Management, Problem Solving, Quick Learner, Advanced Multitasking, Adaptive, Customer Relations, Customer Service
- Contacted businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to solicit sales for goods or services, or to request donations for charitable causes.
- Delivered prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service or to make a donation.
- Explained products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.
- Obtained customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and enter orders into computers.
- Gathered and verified all required customer information for tracking purposes.
- Addressed and resolved customer product complaints empathetically and professionally.
- Answered questions regarding products, and offer suggestions to cross-sell products.
- Collected and recorded client information such as names, addresses, and type of insurance that was of interest to them.
High School Diploma
Telemarketer/Call Representative Resume
Objective : Driven and results-focused Telemarketer/ Call Representative seeking a customer service position in a fast-paced retail environment. Outgoing, friendly, and efficient with the ability to multi-task. Motivated to work in a team environment for a quality employer. Seeking full-time employment serving the needs of my employer and the company and my co-workers.
Skills : Marketing Communications And Microsoft Office, Data Entry, Reception, Customer Service, Telemarketing, Clerical.
- Identified prospects by reading telephone and zip code directories and other prepared listings.
- Called prospective customers by operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies.
- Influenced customers to buy services and merchandise by following a prepared sales talk to give service and product information and price quotations.
- Completed orders by recording names, addresses, and purchases; referring orders for filling and securing information by completing database backups.
- Maintained a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Took initiative and "upsold" customers by inquiring about their personal needs and making suggestions.
- Answered emails and chats pertaining to all the situations as well, among many other things for this company.
- Answered telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements.
- Built immediate rapport with clients through a friendly and engaging manner.
Business Development And Telemarketer Resume
Objective : An outgoing, reliable, Business Development And Telemarketer that has great computer skills. A very quick learner and love challenging and demanding work. Organized, optimistic, and very friendly. Obtain a position as a team player in a people-oriented organization where I can maximize my customer-service experience in a challenging environment to achieve corporate goals.
Skills : OSHA, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Type 40+wpm, Data Entry, Operate Fax Machine, And General Office
- Establishing new, and developing existing customer relationships primarily using the telephone and electronic communication technology.
- Developing and maintaining a level of technical product knowledge, market knowledge, and customer support expertise to quickly identify and drive the sales function.
- Prospecting, leading generation and accounting profile responsibilities.
- Regularly developing and submitting accurate forecasts and reports as required.
- Developing and maintaining close working relationships with other departments.
- Building and sustaining a high volume of sales activity and a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Sending out Outlook Invite to the interested prospects with a bridge number
- Following up with the registered prospects a day before the appointment by e-mail & phone call.
- Calling up an hour before the appointment to achieve maximum attendance.
High School Diploma
Headline : Exceptional Telemarketer/Marketing talented at driving, personal skills and technically-savvy with outstanding relationship building. Safety-conscious and well-versed in vehicle maintenance and repair. Trustworthy, dependable and professional. Dedicated to being a team player and superb communicator while building strong working relationships within the company and with vendors and customers. To obtain a career where my excellent problem solving and communication skills can be used to the there fullest potential.
Skills : Typing, Bookkeeping, Data Entry, Reception, Customer Service, Telemarketing, Clerical, Computer Knowledge
- Interacted daily with prospects and active clientele via telephone handling both inbound and outbound with a minimum of 4 hours talk time daily
- Communicated effectively with prospects or active clientele to determine the needs and wants information, required to accurately gather product and services solutions
- Met or exceeded projected weekly and monthly sales goals
- Intercepted and responded to customer complaints or concerns with products and seek to resolve the problem while adhering to company policy
- Accurately documented the customers personal information including phone number, address and other order information
- Persuasively engaged the customer in conversation to explain how the item will add value to their lives and meet their needs
- Asked relevant leading questions to understand the customer’s needs and recommended the best product or service for their purposes
- Followed prepared sales script to provide accurate information about a products price, features, and benefits
High School Diploma