Regional Trainer Resume
Summary : Talented, well-organized professional with a strong work ethic and dedication to effective curriculum design and implementation. Combine results-driven business skills and invaluable expertise in training, quality control, and professional supervision. Engage in contract development, formal agreements, and primary responsibility for recruitment, hiring and personnel actions.
Skills : Project Management, Budget Management, Mentoring, Quality.
- Taught best practices for state and federal contracts and grants specializing in large-scale public assistance programs in the state of Utah.
- Documented errors, tracked success, reports, and records.
- Utilized UWORKS to enter client data, verify employment information, and perform counseling functions.
- Coordinated the regional new employee training.
- Developed and implemented training plans, policies and procedures for various organization levels based on required knowledge, skills, and abilities for statewide customer service delivery.
- Trained over 250 new and incumbent staff on solid case management practices to monitor and achieve caseload production standards.
- Provided technical assistance on agency services, programs, and computer technology.
Masters Of Arts
Sr. Regional Trainer Resume
Summary : Talented, well-organized professional with a strong work ethic and dedication to effective curriculum design and implementation. Combine results-driven business skills and invaluable expertise in training, quality control, and professional supervision. Engage in contract development, formal agreements, and primary responsibility for recruitment, hiring and personnel actions. Increase success and improve organization operations conducting needs assessments and implementing pertinent policy and procedures.
Skills : Project Management, Budget Management, Mentoring, Quality.
- Completed follow-up training to reinforce and expand on information covered in the New Hire Orientation.
- Worked closely with all branches within the region to ensure that all company policies and procedures are consistently followed.
- Conducted all business in a professional and ethical manner to serve customers and increase the goodwill and profit of the company.
- Able to work overtime.
- Able to travel overnight.
- Supported the Regional Manager by providing training, processing support, and management support within the region as needed.
- Provided support to the corporate training department and periodically provide instruction at New Hire Orientation classes.
Master Of Arts
Jr. Regional Trainer Resume
Objective : Motivated Manager practiced in customer relations, sales and inventory control. Demonstrated skill in improving store operations, increasing top line sales and reducing costs. Highlights Retail inventory management Team-oriented Store operations Conflict resolution skills Outstanding communication skills Sales professional Exceptional leader Reliable.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe CS, Webex, Prezi.
- Trained managers throughout regional district Opened new company stores to ensure successful grand openings.
- Oversaw and maintain quality of procedures for new management candidates.
- Ensured equal hiring practices, and maintain company standards along with constant communication levels between stores in district.
- Directed day to day operations including productivity goals, inventory control, and housekeeping.
- Developed plans for process improvement, scheduling enhancement and labor hours.
- Provided training, coaching, guidance and instruction for management team and associates.
- Coordinated and maintained safety procedures with in store according to companies standard operating procedures.
Regional Trainer III Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Regional Trainer with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Captivate.
- Responsible for planning and conducting in-service training and educational programs for Regional Patient Accounts personnel Training new employees with orientation with specific emphasis on in-depth system training to ensure maximum efficiency with the GPMS and Nextgen computer systems.
- Reviewed and maintained the departmental policy and procedures.
- Audited each department within Patient Accounts for adherence to the policies.
- Maintained up to date training material in accordance with software and departmental changes.
- Obtained feedback from the Collection Department on registration errors and works with the individual to help correct future errors.
- Trained new hires on all facets of their duties and daily responsibilities.
- Retrained Associates on job performance related issues.
- Trained Associates on new systems, computer upgrades and changes in current programs.
Regional Trainer II Resume
Headline : Pet Care Manager Responsible for health and safety of pets in our care Coordinate veterinary care and all daily activities with in Pet Care Department. Coordinate pet adoption and other specialty programs.
Skills : Microsoft Office- Power Pt. -Excell- dropbox-Google Docs.
- Trained and implemented all Enlivant Core Values.
- Included the mission, and vision of the company.
- Coordinated all onboarding processes with the Regional Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Coordinated the relationship building with all internal staff to ensure a healthy and happy environment to bring new and existing residents into.
- Took staffing concerns and shift changing responsibility.
- Assured resident and family satisfaction.
- Ordered and maintained collateral for marketing and sales.
- Oversaw the move in process start to finish.
Certificate In Business
Regional Trainer I Resume
Summary : Training Development Professional with over 10 years experience within a variety of industries spanning Fortune 1000 to high-tech start-up companies, as well as experience working internationally. Exemplary communication skills used to train, recruit, lead, and manage teams. Ambitious, articulate, and loyal employee with demonstrated skill in assimilating new concepts and technology, poised to engage for your organization.
Skills : Merchandising, client relations , inventory management, recruiting, business analysis, driving results, store operations, associate development, team building.
- Provided training development in the areas of Volt's recruiting best practices including client qualifying, candidate sourcing, interviewing techniques, negotiation strategies, profitability, and customer service.
- Delivered a five-day classroom training on the full recruitment lifecycle for all new hires.
- Conducted a two-day technology training for all new hires on the internal database, which encompassed candidate and client management, tracking and billing.
- Independently produced a one-day workshop with manual, facilitator guide and PowerPoint, specifically for National Guard members on resume and interview development and delivered it nationwide.
- Built a 5 page formal performance evaluation for management of training participants.
- Developed and delivered monthly interactive, one-hour, online / virtual courseware.
- Lead a year-long Six Sigma Green Belt project to uncover training effectiveness and ROI.
Assistant Regional Trainer Resume
Objective : A results-driven and customer-centric restaurant operations manager, with proven accomplishment in regional training, hospitality, beverage selection, process improvement, program management, Back-of-the-House (BOH) and Front-of-the-House (FOH) management, leadership training, labor management, staffing, and customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Training & Development, Leadership Training, Cost Management, Quality Control.
- Worked with three joint-venture partners to further development in being SMEs in areas of FOH systems, operations, and training in 30 stores.
- Supported training stores through validation that store-specific criteria met, systems in place, and rituals honored daily.
- Worked with Managers in Training (MITs) to validate learning, supported education in brand-specific systems, and immersed them in culture of company.
- Collaborated alongside management and restaurant teams to ensure total guest satisfaction was delivered by coaching relationship-building and indulgent service techniques.
- Upheld unwavering standards of quality and execution of menu items and detail to service.
- Planned store visits in accordance with needs concerning training, guest satisfaction, cost management, quality control.
- Facilitated and organized ongoing educational workshops and classrooms to increase wine and spirits knowledge, salesmanship, food and beverage pairing, and beverage program awareness.
- Developed in-store training coordinator teams through educational meetings, workshops, and monthly conference calls.
Bachelor Of Arts
Associate Regional Trainer Resume
Objective : An executive position in Training and Development, Account Management, and or Project Management allowing for proper use and further growth of current proven demonstrated skills in project management, customer service, internal and external communication, high energy presentations and employee development over the last twenty years.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Certified Trainer.
- Responsible for southern region/district covering over 120 stores in six states.
- Managed account executives, retail associates, and make-up artists.
- Brought region up to over one million in sales in JC Penney's and Rob/May doors in first year of taking position.
- Responsible for over twenty fragrances and Payot skin care/cosmetics.
- Created and implemented customer service objectives and training programs throughout region at workshops as well as at in store level for all account executives, associates/beauty advisors, coordinators, department managers and make-up artists.
- Provided special appearances as lead skin care facialist/specialist and make-up artist to all new and pre-existing customers.
- Conceptualized, developed and implemented front line selling and building of sales techniques thru new curriculum, provided sales targets per event and initiated performance incentive programs throughout region producing overall increase of sales over 80% in first six months.
Assistant Regional Trainer I Resume
Summary : Top performing medical device consultant; pharmaceutical sales professional with demonstrated record of success. Analytical and extremely organized self-starter, with the ability to identify needs of the customer, makes recommendations and implements effective solutions. Collaborative and proactive team leader that consistently exceeds performance expectations.
Skills : Bilingual Spanish, Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Leadership.
- Prepared weekly training schedules, bartender coverage and dining room server rotations including vacation, days off, holidays etc.
- Ensured all areas remain properly staffed.
- Document processes for all new hires and employees of all current practices in order to deliver any additional training content as needed.
- Conducted training classes for new servers and bartenders.
- Conducted weekly liquor inventory ensuring bar is properly stocked at all times.
- Prepared liquor order form for weekly replenishment vendor order request.
- Maintained and created relationships in accordance with company's values and standards to provide customers the optimal dining experience.
Regional Trainer Resume
Headline : Over 16 years managing, training and supervising family style restaurants have proven ability to grow a business and maintain profitable during economic down turns. have risen to the position as Area Director and to show strong leadership skills and abilities.
Skills : Microsoft Suite, ECS.
- Supervised and coordinated company team members, developed new hire training/development.
- Created progress and budget reports on new hire development.
- Reviewed kpi's to assess future training opportunities for growth and company expansion.
- Assessed training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups.
- Trained acquisitions on customer branding packages, designing yearly marketing plans, managing web content.
- Designed E-mail blast content design, social media strategies creating live stream video content.
- Created policy & procedure process to ensure client goals are met.
- Devised programs to develop executive potential among employees in lower-level positions.
B.A In Communication