Senior Compensation Analyst Resume
Summary : Professional business management experience includes staff oversight, budget maintenance, compliance, training and development, legal documentation review, business development support, project implementation and oversight, gift processing, database management and human resources including, but not limited to, international and domestic compensation.
Skills : Budget Management, Staff Management, Compliance, Staff Development, Training & Development, Customer Relations, Compensation, Communication, Analytical.
- Responsible for planning, implementing, developing and evaluating of compensation programs and processes in support of business objectives Develop and deliver compensation program to enable the company to attract and retain the right talent and create shareholder value.
- Monitored compensation market trends, laws, and regulations to ensure the company remains competitive and compliant Collect and analyze market data, maintain salary survey data warehouse, determine competitive position of company salary range structure.
- Participated in the analysis of global compensation programs including, salary structures, annual salary review process and job evaluation Determine and evaluate competitive compensation for individual jobs and job families by analyzing external data using qualified market reference sources and applying specialized methodology to appropriately trend the data as well as to ensure equity.
- Conducted job analysis to determine appropriate salary level according to job leveling guidelines, maintain documentation processing including job descriptions, survey benchmarks, FLSA classifications and other relevant supporting data Conduct various annual reviews including, internal equity, merit movement, comp-ratio and other metrics for analyses as needed.
- Reviewed new and revised job descriptions, exercising judgement in the determination of job grade and FLSA status.
- Used market data and internal equity consideration to grade positions.
- Established and maintained job codes.
MBA In Finance
Senior Compensation Analyst III Resume
Summary : A diverse professional with a strong focus on process improvement, detailed analysis, and customer service. Skills include job evaluation, market pricing, HRIS data analysis and integrity, salary survey participation, salary range analysis, report creation, merit and incentive compensation program calculation and administration, policy development, and project work that included launching HRIS systems and training personnel.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite; PeopleSoft; Siebel; Salesforce; Cognos; EdiCargowise; Hyperion; JD Edwards.
- Implemented, administered and assisted with design of global compensation programs and short-term and long-term incentive plans.
- Researched, collected, and analyzed data for compensation decision making purposes including base, short-term and long-term incentives and sales compensation programs.
- Conducted global market pay analysis.
- Completed job evaluations, including FLSA testing and pay equity audits.
- Assisted in managing PeopleSoft HRIS data validation and reporting.
- Collaborated with HR Business Partners regarding various compensation matters and ensuring accuracy of job descriptions.
- Developed and maintained job documentation library.
Master Of Business Administration
Senior Compensation Analyst II Resume
Objective : Seeking a position as a valued member of a Human Resources department that leverages achievements, education, skills, and talent as a Compensation Analyst.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Access.
- Administered and communicated corporate compensation programs for over 2,000 exempt and non-exempt employees, including salary and sales incentive administration, market based salary analysis and evaluation, developing job descriptions and participating in cross-functional teams to develop and / or enhance Human Resource Programs.
- Designed, developed and managed over 25 sales incentive plans.
- Maintained plan documents and calculated commissions to be paid to the sales force throughout the plan year.
- Achieved 100% accuracy and timeliness of payments for each payment period.
- Participated in national and local salary surveys to establish and maintain competitive market-based pay structure.
- Improved the overall quality of New Hire On-Boarding by participating on a team tasked to redesign New Employee Orientation.
- Developed a survey designed to get feedback of recently hired employees.
MA In Human Resource Management
Senior Compensation Analyst Resume
Objective : Over 10 years of solid accounting, finance and management experience Complex modeling, strong analytical and presentation skills First hand experience in system consolidation and global reporting Advanced Computer applications skills. Significant exposure to SOX compliance, documentation and audit Highly proficient in process reduction, simplification and automation.
Skills : Microsoft Office, OnShift, PeopleSoft.
- Reported to Compensation Director and communicated weekly progress.
- Focused on employee satisfaction and resolving compensation issues in a timely manner.
- Managed projects that produced desired results within established timeframes by utilizing assigned resources.
- Provided coaching and counseling on all aspects of HR policies and procedures, employee relations issues, performance management, and training development to over 15,000 employees.
- 3 Created, implemented and managed the year-end forecasting plan which impacted over 15,000 employees.
- Reviewed and analyzed over 3,000 compensation changes in order to produce the bell curve/ratings distribution report for upper management.
- Coordinated all senior management and employee communications.
- 2 Completed multiple/custom reports for several levels of line and HR management.
- Applied PeopleSoft Reporting function to design specialized reports.
Bachelors Of Arts In Psychology
Assistant Senior Compensation Analyst Resume
Summary : Accomplished Human Resources professional with a successful track record in Human Resources with over twenty years of experience and knowledge in compensation, payroll, and administrations. Core Qualifications - Great Leadership - Market Analysis - Process Improvement - Customer Service - Organization and Planning.
Skills : Market Pay, WorldatWork, Prompt, Ceridian, ADP, ADP IPay, ADP Total Pay Card, SAP System, JDE Payroll Systems, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Crystal, Lotus Notes, Dayforce.
- Conducted market analysis of jobs, salaries, and incentives in order to evaluate internal equity, external competitiveness, and legal compliance of the organization's pay practices.
- Make sure policies, procedures, legal requirements are in compliance.
- Ensured pay consistency.
- Assisted with the development and implementation of compensation programs for the organization.
- Make recommendations regarding salary grades or market rates for specific jobs.
- Maintained salary ranges and evaluate exemption status.
- Reviewed salary increases for compliance with organization policy and budget.
Associate Senior Compensation Analyst Resume
Headline : Blends experience in commissions and operations support to offer employers a track record of delivering tasks accurately, efficiently and quickly. Known for providing best-in-class customer service, with transparent and concise communication to business users.
Skills : Excel, Access, Powerpoint.
- Led, drove and managed worldwide compensation covering 8000 employees in 41 countries during 6 month-long leadership vacancy.
- Managed executive short and long term variable pay programs, working with 115 global company executives and the finance department to achieve accuracy and timeliness.
- Led administration of executive stock option plan covering over 30 executives.
- Created, trained and drove a global team of SuccessFactors 'Super Users' to assist, teach, train and troubleshoot for employees of all levels while maintaining exceptional levels of customer service.
- Directed qualified and non-qualified deferred compensation administration.
- Led and presented approximately 600 nonexempt, exempt and executive level job analysis, making recommendations to all levels of leadership.
- Constructed over 40 global merit pay matrices using algorithms and macros, and factoring performance appraisal levels and international inflation rate projections.
Assistant Senior Compensation Analyst I Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging position where can utilize sales compensation and or credit & collections experience. a fast learner, able to multi-task and self-manage.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sap, Peoplesoft, PayFactors.
- Maintained the commission calculation process for sales team while meeting monthly and quarterly reporting and payout deadlines.
- Coordinated with sales, payroll, human resources, and information services to ensure complete accuracy of the sales compensation by researching and resolving issues in accordance with policies Prepare quota adjustments requiring good knowledge of sales compensation policies and practices.
- Created and maintained quota variance reports.
- Tracked job transfers and updates position changes, quota changes, etc.
- Prepared adjustments for overpayment and underpayment of commissions or sales bonuses.
- Maintained sales crediting roll-up changes to reflect appropriate crediting supervisor.
- Completed new-hire setup by entering quota assignments and personnel information into the commission database / Oracle compensation system.
Senior Compensation Analyst/Manager Resume
Summary : Innovative reward leader with proven experience in developing and deploying total reward strategies, reward programs and people systems to drive business results in complex multinational organizations.
Skills : Excel, Compensation, Benefits, Analysis.
- Researched and developed new compensation policies and procedures.
- Provided leadership, advice and guidance to management and administrators regarding compensation policies on a daily basis.
- Conducted salary analyses and made salary recommendations to hiring managers for new hires.
- Monitored new and revised federal, state, and local regulations to ensure compliance.
- Identified classification/pay discrepancies and inequities.
- Recommended solutions.
- Graded, determined FLSA status, and wrote job descriptions for new and existing positions.
Master Of Human Resources
Senior Compensation Analyst/Consultant Resume
Summary : Broad based business professional with diverse experience in the financial markets, insurance industry and human resources Excellent analytical, problem solving, project management, interpersonal and communication skills Strong emphasis in training, employee benefits and compensation Established track record of developing positive relationships with employees, producers and business customers.
Skills : Strategy, Compensation, Human Resources.
- Supported the management and implementation of the company's compensation program to the Central Region consisting of 15 hospitals in Texas, Missouri, and Tennessee (13,000 employees in 60-520 bed facilities, including 2 unionized hospitals).
- Provided analysis on inefficiencies in pay practices to provide for standardization to review turnover and retention, span of control, market pay practices, and internal hospital benchmarking resulting in cost savings of $2.5 million.
- Worked closely with the Regional Human Resources Director, Central Region Recruitment Manager, and administrative teams of various hospitals on compensation projects ranging from program changes (weekend option, float pool, differentials, etc.) to reorganizations.
- Presented recommendations to Regional Senior Leadership for approval in the addition and elimination of pay programs and other costs associated with managing compensation in acute care hospitals.
- Developed processes to integrate acquisitions into existing compensation program.
- Facilitated merit increases including analysis from salary surveys, general market data, and the Consumer Price Index.
- Performed analysis for market adjustments for nursing, clinical, management and non-clinical positions.
Master Of Business Administration
Senior Compensation Analyst Resume
Objective : Experienced human resources professional with strong consultative and analytical proficiency. Outstanding leadership, interpersonal and communication skills. A trusted process manager, project leader and business advisor.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, MS Word.
- Provided compensation policy guidance to seven BUs.
- Analyzed and graded jobs, created job ladders, reviewed salary increase requests for policy adherence, and advised managers on legal and procedural compensation matters (FLSA, salary guidelines, incentive plan development, officer promotion requirements).
- Provided critical data analysis in MBNA's largest ever salary compression impacting over 5,000 people.
- Coordinated efforts of 25 personnel, payroll and compensation members to ensure flawless development and distribution of salary statements and the timely and accurate execution of pay increases.
- Developed performance appraisal notification worksheet used to notify managers of appraisal deadlines and to submit scores and merit increase requests to payroll.
- Reduced late submission rate by 95%.
- Created systems reporting educational tools & conducted formalized education.
Bachelor Of Arts In Economics