Auto Parts Delivery Driver Resume
Headline : To obtain a full-time position within a company that will allow to utilize skills as well as gain additional knowledge and there is room for advancement.
Skills : Customer Relations, Money Handling, Inventory Management.
- Drove delivery van to deliver parts to Commercial customers, including the loading and unloading parts.
- Completed vehicle safety checks per Company policy and constantly operates the vehicle within safety guidelines.
- Consistently assisted customers in a professional, courteous, and prompt manner.
- Established and maintained rapport with current commercial customers, always remaining aware of, and addressing their needs.
- Recommended products that meet their needs, including informing customers of new products and services.
- Responsible for observing and reporting customer information, including customer buying habits and competitive intrusion.
- Worked closely with the Commercial Parts Pro on account management, including distribution of invoices, account management.
- Responsible for maintaining, cleanliness, appearance, and the safe operation of all Commercial Delivery vehicles on a daily and weekly basis.
Auto Parts Delivery Driver/Executive Resume
Headline : Friendly, out-going, service-oriented person with background in customer service industries. Core competencies include people skills, energetic and motivated learner.
Skills : Automotive knowledge, Vehicle knowledge.
- Pulled and delivered auto parts to commercial customers.
- Answered phones and looked up parts on the computer.
- Maintained a good relationship with regular customers and made sure they received their parts in a timely manner.
- Answered the phone picking up car parts.
- Contracted the driver, currently delivering parts for Superstition Springs Chrysler.
- Engaged with costumers to place orders and handle complaints.
- Set up route locations for the day, load truck according to delivery stop location, deliver parts to the customer.
- Collected money or checks for parts delivered and return monies to the counter person.
Auto Parts Delivery Driver II Resume
Headline : Excellent at customer service , love helping people and making sure there needs are met and they walk away with a smile on there faces.
Skills : Communication Skills, Technical Skills.
- Delivered Auto Parts to Various Locations within Grand Rapids.
- Assisted Customers with Locating Appropriate Item for Car Cashier and Back Store Associate Skills Used Professional Customer Service Skills.
- Delivered auto parts to customers while also being responsible for collecting cash, check, and credit card orders.
- Performed other jobs in the yard which included dismantling and operating forklift.
- Auto Parts Deliverer Prepared orders for shipment.
- Delivered Auto Parts to Business Clients.
- Loaded, routed, and delivered auto parts to fill customer orders.
Auto Parts Delivery Driver I Resume
Objective : Objective is to find a reliable position that is fast paced and allows to put skills to the test. Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
Skills : Driving Skills, Management.
- Transported parts to and from specified destinations within the DFW metroplex.
- Maintained a great customer relationship with awesome customer service.
- Maintained telephone or radio contact with supervisor to receive delivery instructions.
- Maintained truck log according to state and federal regulations.
- Inspected truck equipment and supplies, such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, and water.
- Cleaned sweep mop vacuum wipes down the surface and makes sure everything is in order so other coworkers can find parts for customers faster.
- Delivered parts to auto shops and other customers who are in need of parts.
- Learned how to get around more and learned more customer service skills.
Auto Parts Delivery Driver/Supervisor Resume
Objective : To succeed as a driven individual while maintaining a safe and caring household for family. Friendly Sales Associate adept at working in diverse retail and customer service environments.
Skills : Transportation, Management Experience, Customer Service.
- Ensured the company car was always up to date with inspections, oil changes, etc.
- Answered an average of calls per day by addressing customer inquiries, solving problems, and providing new product information.
- Earned management trust by serving as a key holder, responsibly opening, and closing store.
- Recommended, selected, and helped locate and obtain out-of-stock products based on customer requests.
- Answered product questions with up-to-date knowledge of sales and store promotions.
- Conducted monthly walk-throughs with the manager to discuss interior visual displays, including store window presentation.
- Maintained cleanliness and presentation of the stock room and production floor.
- Participated in physical inventory counts every quarter.
Auto Parts Delivery Driver/Co-ordinator Resume
Headline : Objective is to receive a job opportunity to help grow in career. Goal is to be a valuable employee to employer.
Skills : Microsoft office, Analytical Skills.
- Picked auto part off shelves in the warehouse, filling orders and delivering to the area.
- Duties included accuracy, timeliness, and dependability. Duties included washing, buffing, and waxing vehicles.
- Loaded and unloaded vehicles off a flatbed truck.
- Detailed cars and boats Devoted father and husband Listening to Christian music and attending Church.
- Volunteered time to friends and family.
- Experienced loading and unloading off Flatbed truck Forklift experience Driving a box truck.
- Verified each delivery against shipping instructions before delivering to customers.
Lead Auto Parts Delivery Driver Resume
Headline : Solid background in construction, real estate, REO property preservation and home inspecting with strong supervisory, organizational and communication skills.
Skills : Driving Skills, Organized.
- Delivered automotive parts and equipment to customers, satellite stores, wholesale accounts, and vendors.
- Assured that parts are packaged and loaded safely to protect them from damage.
- Checked payments received with the invoices for each delivery.
- Completes all paperwork in a neat and legible manner.
- Studied routes to ensure deliveries are made within the required time frame.
- Maintained good driving habits at all times.
- Looked for products in designated storage areas and pull them when identified, perform quality control procedures.
Associate Auto Parts Delivery Driver Resume
Headline : Seeking a position of in an organization where extensive knowledge and experience can be used to enhance an organization's productivity and professional growth.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Management.
- Presented Fills orders & stages them for delivery.
- Provided safe, timely, and correct parts deliveries to our wholesale customers.
- Established an efficient route of delivery.
- Completed vehicle safety checks per company policy & constantly operate the vehicle within safety guidelines.
- Established & maintained rapport with current commercial customers, always remaining aware of, & addressing their needs.
- Worked closely with the account management including distribution of invoices & the processing of returns.
- Obtained customer signatures on all pickup & delivery receipts.
Asst. Auto Parts Delivery Driver Resume
Headline : To obtain a position with an established company that utilizes experience and skills for the development of company.
Skills : Technical Skills, Management.
- Picked up and deliver parts and equipment to consumers and vendors.
- Checked with the part manager, wholesale representative, inventory administrator, parts counter people or shipping.
- Received clerk before leaving to coordinate any last-minute pick-ups or deliveries.
- Verified that invoice matched purchase order for each pick-up or delivery.
- Verified that parts are billed and correctly pulled on each invoice before leaving the dealership.
- Checked payments received with the invoices for each delivery. Keep an accurate log of daily deliveries and pick-ups.
- Requested the recipient's signature on each delivery.
Auto Parts Delivery Driver Resume
Summary : Solid background in customer service, Experience in training of new employees. Auto Parts Delivery Driver is responsible for delivering parts to customers. This includes operations, inventory management, and customer service. The Job requires a high level of initiative, initiative and flexibility.
Skills : Welder, Firefighter, Machinist.
- Delivered parts to company stores on route.
- Loaded and unloaded semi-trailers with a forklift.
- Job on time and got things to the right place. Skills Used Good driving, navigation, and organization.
- Serviced Manager Deliver auto parts to customers.
- Part-Time position, usually in the morning for 4 hours.
- Drove who handled the afternoon route.
- Picked auto parts off shelves in warehouse, filling orders and delivering to the area.