Auto Parts Delivery Driver Resume
Headline : To obtain a full-time position within a company that will allow to utilize skills as well as gain additional knowledge and there is room for advancement.
Skills : Customer Relations, Money Handling, Inventory Management.
- Drove delivery van to deliver parts to Commercial customers, including the loading and unloading parts.
- Completed vehicle safety checks per Company policy and constantly operates the vehicle within safety guidelines.
- Consistently assisted customers in a professional, courteous, and prompt manner.
- Established and maintained rapport with current commercial customers, always remaining aware of, and addressing their needs.
- Recommended products that meet their needs, including informing customers of new products and services.
- Responsible for observing and reporting customer information, including customer buying habits and competitive intrusion.
- Worked closely with the Commercial Parts Pro on account management, including distribution of invoices, account management.
- Responsible for maintaining, cleanliness, appearance, and the safe operation of all Commercial Delivery vehicles on a daily and weekly basis.
Auto Parts Delivery Driver/Executive Resume
Headline : Friendly, out-going, service-oriented person with background in customer service industries. Core competencies include people skills, energetic and motivated learner.
Skills : Automotive knowledge, Vehicle knowledge.
- Pulled and delivered auto parts to commercial customers.
- Answered phones and looked up parts on the computer.
- Maintained a good relationship with regular customers and made sure they received their parts in a timely manner.
- Answered the phone picking up car parts.
- Contracted the driver, currently delivering parts for Superstition Springs Chrysler.
- Engaged with costumers to place orders and handle complaints.
- Set up route locations for the day, load truck according to delivery stop location, deliver parts to the customer.
- Collected money or checks for parts delivered and return monies to the counter person.
Auto Parts Delivery Driver II Resume
Headline : Excellent at customer service , love helping people and making sure there needs are met and they walk away with a smile on there faces.
Skills : Communication Skills, Technical Skills.
- Delivered Auto Parts to Various Locations within Grand Rapids.
- Assisted Customers with Locating Appropriate Item for Car Cashier and Back Store Associate Skills Used Professional Customer Service Skills.
- Delivered auto parts to customers while also being responsible for collecting cash, check, and credit card orders.
- Performed other jobs in the yard which included dismantling and operating forklift.
- Auto Parts Deliverer Prepared orders for shipment.
- Delivered Auto Parts to Business Clients.
- Loaded, routed, and delivered auto parts to fill customer orders.
Auto Parts Delivery Driver I Resume
Objective : Objective is to find a reliable position that is fast paced and allows to put skills to the test. Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
Skills : Driving Skills, Management.
- Transported parts to and from specified destinations within the DFW metroplex.
- Maintained a great customer relationship with awesome customer service.
- Maintained telephone or radio contact with supervisor to receive delivery instructions.
- Maintained truck log according to state and federal regulations.
- Inspected truck equipment and supplies, such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, and water.
- Cleaned sweep mop vacuum wipes down the surface and makes sure everything is in order so other coworkers can find parts for customers faster.
- Delivered parts to auto shops and other customers who are in need of parts.
- Learned how to get around more and learned more customer service skills.
Auto Parts Delivery Driver/Supervisor Resume
Objective : To succeed as a driven individual while maintaining a safe and caring household for family. Friendly Sales Associate adept at working in diverse retail and customer service environments.
Skills : Transportation, Management Experience, Customer Service.
- Ensured the company car was always up to date with inspections, oil changes, etc.
- Answered an average of calls per day by addressing customer inquiries, solving problems, and providing new product information.
- Earned management trust by serving as a key holder, responsibly opening, and closing store.
- Recommended, selected, and helped locate and obtain out-of-stock products based on customer requests.
- Answered product questions with up-to-date knowledge of sales and store promotions.
- Conducted monthly walk-throughs with the manager to discuss interior visual displays, including store window presentation.
- Maintained cleanliness and presentation of the stock room and production floor.
- Participated in physical inventory counts every quarter.
Auto Parts Delivery Driver/Co-ordinator Resume
Headline : Objective is to receive a job opportunity to help grow in career. Goal is to be a valuable employee to employer.
Skills : Microsoft office, Analytical Skills.
- Picked auto part off shelves in the warehouse, filling orders and delivering to the area.
- Duties included accuracy, timeliness, and dependability. Duties included washing, buffing, and waxing vehicles.
- Loaded and unloaded vehicles off a flatbed truck.
- Detailed cars and boats Devoted father and husband Listening to Christian music and attending Church.
- Volunteered time to friends and family.
- Experienced loading and unloading off Flatbed truck Forklift experience Driving a box truck.
- Verified each delivery against shipping instructions before delivering to customers.
Lead Auto Parts Delivery Driver Resume
Headline : Solid background in construction, real estate, REO property preservation and home inspecting with strong supervisory, organizational and communication skills.
Skills : Driving Skills, Organized.
- Delivered automotive parts and equipment to customers, satellite stores, wholesale accounts, and vendors.
- Assured that parts are packaged and loaded safely to protect them from damage.
- Checked payments received with the invoices for each delivery.
- Completes all paperwork in a neat and legible manner.
- Studied routes to ensure deliveries are made within the required time frame.
- Maintained good driving habits at all times.
- Looked for products in designated storage areas and pull them when identified, perform quality control procedures.
Associate Auto Parts Delivery Driver Resume
Headline : Seeking a position of in an organization where extensive knowledge and experience can be used to enhance an organization's productivity and professional growth.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Management.
- Presented Fills orders & stages them for delivery.
- Provided safe, timely, and correct parts deliveries to our wholesale customers.
- Established an efficient route of delivery.
- Completed vehicle safety checks per company policy & constantly operate the vehicle within safety guidelines.
- Established & maintained rapport with current commercial customers, always remaining aware of, & addressing their needs.
- Worked closely with the account management including distribution of invoices & the processing of returns.
- Obtained customer signatures on all pickup & delivery receipts.
Asst. Auto Parts Delivery Driver Resume
Headline : To obtain a position with an established company that utilizes experience and skills for the development of company.
Skills : Technical Skills, Management.
- Picked up and deliver parts and equipment to consumers and vendors.
- Checked with the part manager, wholesale representative, inventory administrator, parts counter people or shipping.
- Received clerk before leaving to coordinate any last-minute pick-ups or deliveries.
- Verified that invoice matched purchase order for each pick-up or delivery.
- Verified that parts are billed and correctly pulled on each invoice before leaving the dealership.
- Checked payments received with the invoices for each delivery. Keep an accurate log of daily deliveries and pick-ups.
- Requested the recipient's signature on each delivery.
Auto Parts Delivery Driver Resume
Summary : Solid background in customer service, Experience in training of new employees.
Skills : Welder, Firefighter, Machinist.
- Delivered parts to company stores on route.
- Loaded and unloaded semi-trailers with a forklift.
- Job on time and got things to the right place. Skills Used Good driving, navigation, and organization.
- Serviced Manager Deliver auto parts to customers.
- Part-Time position, usually in the morning for 4 hours.
- Drove who handled the afternoon route.
- Picked auto parts off shelves in warehouse, filling orders and delivering to the area.