Decision Support Analyst Resume
Headline : To obtain an administrative position that utilizes comprehensive IT knowledge, prior work experience, strong communication skills, education and close attention to detail in order to provide a high quantity amount of work combined with exceptional quality and superior results.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Office Suite, Quickbooks.
- Provided various data analysis functions and report generations as necessary in order to analyze and track issues involving: health care costs and utilization trends.
- Provided performance results, patient outcome and quality measurements, and changing market factors.
- Provided research and decision support activities/suggestions to all levels of management, including the Board of Directors and CEO of the corporation.
- Designed projects, workflows, and databases for Quality Improvement Department under minimal to no supervision.
- Trained coworkers on database entry and management techniques according to specific projects requirements.
- Provided/Physician Credentialing, Member Satisfaction, Network Business Development, and Office-Site Nurse Evaluations.
- Participated as team member, as well as Team Lead occasionally, for studies involving data gathering procedures, data identification and extraction, analysis, programming and testing new or existing business.
Bachelors In Mechanical Engineering
Sr. Decision Support Analyst Resume
Summary : Specialize in Business Intelligence and SQL Development. Experience in a diversity of fields, including Healthcare, Marketing, and Legal.
Skills : Strong leadership in challenging environment, Decision making.
- Prepared, analyzed and maintained complex statistical and financial records Extensive analysis of the internal business situation and external .
- Worked closely with Data warehouse personal to develop processes and tools to measure data integrity.
- Designed and supported standardized data.
- Captured raw financial data from various systems developing coherent and relevant outlook reporting for senior leadership that presented.
- Included coordinating and retrieving data from multiple varied sources and providing results in a timely manner, formulating queries and generating.
- Conducted and managed data programming and analysis in for a Medicare/Medicaid Advantage insurance company, specifically involving Risk and Revenue.
- Utilized T-SQL, Crystal, Sharepoint, Microsoft Power BI Tools, SQL Server Report Studio (SSRS) and SQL Server.
M. B. A. With Distinction In Information Management Systems
Decision Support Analyst Resume
Objective : To secure a position with an organization that will utilize my education and experience; as well as analytical and interpersonal skills; giving me the opportunity for creativity and unlimited growth.
Skills : Project Management, Change Management, Leadership Development, Leadership Development, It Service Management.
- Wrotes complex queries, builds tables, designs procedures, and analyzes data.
- Customized dashboards, reports, and graphs for the Risk Management and Coding team.
- Designed and built multi-node algorithms for new and innovative analysis of revenue programs.
- Refined SQL code to improve agility, responsiveness, and automation.
- Developed interactive reports and enables end users to filter and display data.
- Developed algorithms to determine effectiveness of revenue building initiatives.
- Identified untapped sources of revenue.
Jr. Decision Support Analyst Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Decision Support Analyst with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects.
Skills : Microsoft Office, McKesson STAR, McKesson Trendstar, Contract Payment Adviso.
- Supported the identification of new PQRS & HEDIS registries, and work with analytics design and information technology.
- Developed teams as needed to incorporate data changes to meet the operational business/clinical needs.
- Buildt report rollup groups for customers in system.
- Analyzed report requests from customers and develops appropriate reports as needed.
- Analyzed and verified data in system after system changes, upgrades, processing year changes, etc.
- Promoted Customer Adoption, Understanding & Use of Data.
- Supported the use of data as an enabler to increase customer's use of the self-service analytic toolsets.
B.S. In Business Administration
Asst. Decision Support Analyst Resume
Summary : Seasoned Financial Analyst seeking a challenging position with the ability to apply more than 15 years of diversified responsibilities pertaining to building financial forecasts & budgets, interpreting economic impacts, costing proposals, general ledger mainframe analysis, and trending accounting data to support divisional enterprise.
Skills : Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Business Analysis, Master Data Management, Data Mining.
- Developed/conducted system testing for Oracle databases.
- Assisted in design and development of data marts for analysis and marketing campaigns.
- Provided analysis and business tools which supported the business plan objectives.
- Performed other complex analytical studies and projects for the purpose of improving the performance of the department and the financial performance of Physician Associates.
- Developed automated management and operational reports for utilization by Executive team, Directors and Managers.
- Automated tools designed to increase productivity.
- Developed practical solutions that could be implemented and used to drive revenue and information improvement.
Tourism University IDEE
Associate Decision Support Analyst Resume
Headline : Over 20 years of experience in the Healthcare Information Systems field. Possess highly effective leadership skills, as well as exceptional project management, computer systems installation & optimization, budget development & administration.
Skills : Microsoft Office, CDIS Application, , Strategy planning.
- Corporated Compliance co-chairperson Patient.
- Accessed Operations Supervisor.
- Developed methodologies and custom applications for analyzing customer purchasing behavior, trends, risks & opportunities to increase sales.
- Prepared product line profitabilities and financial analyses on new/existing products or services.
- Maintained the Cost Accounting System and performed payer payment and pricing analysis.
- Prepared required financial and statistical schedules and monitored compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
- Maintained processes expenses, revenues and volumes in TSI (Cost Account System).
Bachelor Of Science In Nursing
Decision Support Analyst III Resume
Summary : An experienced Decision Support Analyst with over 9 years of BI development, business process analysis, IT and Accounting Audit experience. Had various experiences with financial audits, financial reporting, program/systems development, and computer operations.
Skills : Team Building, Customer Relations, Employee Engagement, Financial Management, Great Communication .
- Supervised temporary employee on various planning.
- Responsible for gathering requirements for maintenance of and enhancements.
- Acted as MIS liaison to various business units, working with division figureheads to set strategic direction for their business unit specific .
- Reported and data quality assurance and ETL for 8 hospitals.
- Automated numerous reports for 8 hospitals and wrote sas programs to generate 12 monthly reports for mental health measures.
- Responsible for analyzing financial data to support decision-making in all divisions.
- Provided support for modeling and budgeting, financial reporting, pricing of services, and contract/reimbursement monitoring.
Bachelor Of Science In Health Care Administration
Decision Support Analyst II Resume
Summary : Expert in applying data to drive solutions with a proven ability to continually expand team's toolkit, identify enablers early and implement systems. Respected leader with a customer service focus. Often able to exceed expectations by applying prioritization, creativity and a precise goal focus on projects.
Skills : Meditech, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio.
- Prepared database reports and analyzed data, with the goals of process improvement, operational efficiency and regulatory compliance.
- Performed ad-hoc reporting and auditing.
- Managed the routine process of data extractions and report production ensuring their quality and timeliness.
- Assisted in auditing as well as regular and ad hoc reporting of patient accounting & cost data using system DSS and data warehouse as needed.
- Responsible for Action O-I data entry and reporting along with statistical analysis of reported data.
- Met with departments and reviewed statistical data and found ways to reduce costs both labor and supplies.
- Responsible for data analysis and excel spreadsheets to department heads to analyze data.
MBA In Business Administration
Decision Support Analyst I Resume
Summary : Developed prototype systems to reduce redundancy resulting in reduced expenses, quicker turn around & greater client/customer satisfaction. Awarded for helping company obtain additional business. Privacy compliance knowledge and achieved CMM level.
Skills : Mainfame Business Applications, Operating Systems, Computer Management.
- Worked with database management and reporting tools, including Microsoft SQL Studio 2008, IBM Cognos, and other data .
- Designed and developed simple to complex ad hoc analysis projects.
- Conducted analysis, presented recommendations, variance research and reconcile .
- Analyzed Health Care Payor Groups' reimbursement during month end close.
- Explained large dollar variances that are greater than unacceptable .
- Provided support for a Global Datamart that contained all of Oronite's 100,000 global sales transactions.
- Analyzed and validated an average of 2,500.
Masters Of Information And Library Studies In Information And Library
Decision Support Analyst Resume
Headline : Diligent and dependable with excellent communication skills in time management. Innovative effective and efficient with strong interpersonal skills.Highly qualified Decision Support Analyst.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Business Objects, Truven Analytics, Case Trakker.
- Led on product development for wellness services, health coaching, condition management programs, and bio-metric screenings.
- Developed reporting infrastructure that produces branded reports for wellness services, finance, and population health.
- Developed and managed brand portfolio, capital budgets, reporting infrastructure, and database builds.
- Assisted in designing a wellness platform for data warehousing, tracking, and reporting.
- Generated reports such as stop loss and top providers using SAS Enterprise Guide.
- Identified and recommended optimal equipment acquisition and fleet operating scenarios given internal and external conditions.
- Created specified output for automotive CRM client using SAS, Cognos, SQL and Unica Affinium, with 100% customer satisfaction.
Bachelor's In Management Information Systems And Business Analytics