Division Sales Manager Resume
Summary : Results driven leader with 12 years of increasing responsibility in the vaccine industry. Award winning, proven success in direct vaccine sales as a representative, division manager and sales training. Demonstrated ability to effectively lead, manage and develop people.
Skills : Sales, Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce.
- Responsible for all poultry, beef and pork sales within the division.
- Hiring the 5 regional managers as well as any new broker partners we hired within the region.
- Onboarding and training all the mentioned personnel was responsibility.
- Responsible for negotiating and/or approving any and all marketing programs with distributors and/or operators.
- Attended state and local events that involved small business topics and issues.
- Attended monthly board meetings with local business owners and lawmakers.
- Directed design of software designed for field service for standardized reporting.
M.S. In Economics
Sr. Division Sales Manager Resume
Summary : Inspirational and Results-driven National Sales Executive who develops strategies that create business value and facilitate sustainable multimillion-dollar growth. Process excellence to create sales synergies that expand corporate capability and market leadership.
Skills : Coaching, Leadership, Sales Management, Performance Management, Forecasting, Budgeting, Project Management.
- Responsible for full embrace and execution of the Division Sales Manager Field Management Process Framework, including consistent ownership and management of the: Behavior, Results, and Talent.
- Directed sales, sales support, sales planning, incentive plans, product placement, talent management, and training.
- Upgraded sales team, hiring five high potential sales professionals to affect organizational change.
- Implemented a wide array of field management best practices to identify and drive business opportunities.
- Transformed division, underperforming in all business measures, improving results in lead generation, recruitment, active orders, and sales.
- Implemented stringent cost controls, reducing the cost of goods 50%, successfully increasing profitability 10%.
- Spearheaded implementation of new training systems and business models, including SBDM, OSSM, and PATD certification, lifting sales.
Jr. Division Sales Manager Resume
Summary : Division Sales Manager (DSM) is a sales position designed to generate deposit growth. The DSM will work to attract, retain and deepen relationships with consumer and business prospects. Expand knowledge of all aspects of operations within the Sales Industry.
Skills : Sales Management, TS/SCI Clearance.
- Supervised, directed, and evaluated the performance of eight sales associates covering a three-state region and 25 soft drink franchise bottlers.
- Ranked in the top 5% of corporate divisions for delivery of sales and volume plans for three consecutive years.
- Became a direct communication liaison between the company and two of its largest franchisees.
- Recognized by one of the company's largest customers/franchisers as the associate who most improved its business.
- Developed a comprehensive training program for new hires as well as experienced sales associates and supported the sales team in writing and closing contracts.
- Guided two sales associates that were promoted to higher-level positions.
- Achieved 37%+ increase in Pepper brand store display activity with major retailers.
B.A. In Marketing
Division Sales Manager III Resume
Objective : Implementation of Company Sales and Marketing Strategies. Implementation of an Effective Safety Program. Fair Employment Practices are Followed for Current and Potential Employees.
Skills : Proficient in SalesForce, Compass, ZOHO, Sherpa CRM, Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Provided management, scheduling, and supervision for assigned route sales persons and route builders on a daily basis.
- Promoted sales of Company products by implementing company sales direction through sales reps.
- Called on customers to generate sales and establish strong customer relationships.
- Ensured fair employment practices were followed with current and prospective employees.
- Responsible for execution of Company developed sales strategies.
- Administered safety program among employees on a daily basis.
- Ensured contractual obligations were fulfilled, and maintained routine contact with union reps.
- Ensured that employees' information was properly and timely submitted for pay and benefits.
- Ran routes during absence of regular sales representative as needed.
Division Sales Manager II Resume
Headline : Sales professional with a 15 year track record of sales success across multiple markets, and diverse product lines. Extensive experience in account management, new business development, and executive level sales management.
Skills : Personnel Management, Excellent Marketing.
- Developed, trained and mentored a team of 3 employees for the division.
- Proposed and justified lead generation resources in order to develop sales territories.
- Coordinated with departments to provide positive ROI for 2 new pieces of equipment.
- Implemented cost savings initiative of raw materials for packaging division.
- Consulted with purchasing to assess current and new suppliers resulting in significant cost savings for the organization.
- Traveled throughout the United States to call on prospective and regular customers.
- Worked with engineering, purchasing, and production departments to develop new product lines.
- Established relationships with production, design, and customer service to meet customer needs.
Bachelor Of Science
Division Sales Manager I Resume
Objective : Versatile, creative, and professional with proven analytical skills. Adept at researching and crafting reports, solutions, and presentations using multiple software platforms. Reliable, accurate, and efficient working on multiple projects at once. Successful in communicating with and presenting to all channels and levels of leadership.
Skills : Multitasking, Sales Manager, Sales Tech.
- Increased revenue in the chat sales division from a high of $140K per month to over $300K per month within the first 6 months as manager of the chat department.
- Helped monitor, coach, train, and managed another 60 employees in their daily routines that represented an additional $3M in revenue.
- Created and maintained reports, set goals for employees, trained and coached both current and new employees on the company technology and expectation of the division.
- Maintained employee records and enforced company policies, rules, and regulations.
- Interviewed, hire, promote, and terminate employees for all divisions when necessary.
- Ensured product levels in the warehouse were at the correct levels to meet the demands of accounts.
- Led warehouse improvement initiatives to advance operational efficiencies.
MBA In Business
Division Sales Manager/Coordinator Resume
Headline : Sales Manager with experience working for world class, industry leading manufacturers of compact equipment. Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales and personal goals.
Skills : Sales And Marketing, Advertising.
- Establish the new Distributor network for Division.
- Manage a team of 6 Regional Managers.
- Formed alliances with 3 National Account customers.
- Grew market share in all product categories.
- Worked directly with store management and owners of 370 accounts to achieve sales growth each year.
- Tracked progress of different account related issues that account managers needed to resolve, intervened when appropriate.
- Hired a team of 14 sales professionals worked with the team to develop a strategic plan to penetrate and grow the market.
Division Sales Manager/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Highly experienced Division Manager who has demonstrated success and has a proven ability to develop sales in highly competitive markets. Experienced in working with union and non-union employees and understanding contractual agreements.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Business Development, Customer Service.
- Assessed local markets and prepared strategic business plans in order to grow sales and service.
- Recruited, trained, evaluated, and developed staff.
- Performed internal audits to ensure compliance with corporate policies, procedures, and controls.
- Served as liaison between field personnel and corporate staff.
- Coordinated delivery logistics as well as negotiated and administered delivery contracts.
- Analyzed and managed budget, allocated resources, and implemented cost reduction initiatives.
- Partnered with professional staff to prepare annual budgets, forecasts, and sales reports.
- Presided over store openings and closings.
Lead Division Sales Manager Resume
Summary : Cross-sell all products and services to meet clients needs and achieve strategic objectives, cross-sell ratios, and retention goals. Create sales opportunities outside of the branch.
Skills : Sales Management, Account Management, Direct Sales, Direct Sales.
- Managed 12 Territory Managers and 10 seasonal merchandisers Increased sales from $13.2M to $19.6M (33%) in the first full year.
- Implemented a commercial sales program that grew from $504K to $1.3M (60%) in its first year.
- Designed, coordinated, and built by hand in the PSI warehouse.
- Managed, trained, and set expectations for 3 account sales managers to ensure division sales goals were achieved.
- Performed safety and osha compliance inspections of company warehouse facilities and route delivery trucks and provided direction for corrective action.
- Supported the district manager in the enforcement of all company policies and procedures by regularly inspecting settlement paperwork and money handling practices.
Division Sales Manager Resume
Headline : Outstanding sales customer service and management performance. Over 20 years in management, customer service, distribution, marketing and sales, working with customers and clients.
Skills : Inventory Management, Sales Management, Safety, Forklift Operator.
- Established the forward vision of the sales department.
- Adopted a strategic and coaching-oriented position to set the tone for the division's sales culture and ultimately responsible for achieving sales objectives.
- Supervised 3 Area Sales Managers directly as well as 22 Sales Consultants.
- Designated as one of the Sales Managers to participate with other team members across the country to develop a new training program for new hires, sales consultants and Sales Managers.
- Team leader for a group that focused on New Hire Curriculum.
- Standardized reporting for consistent record keeping, reviewed profit and loss statements, set and managed division budgets.
- Work closely with marketing teams to implement programs focused on the generation of good qualified sales leads.
B.A. In History