Executive Sales Manager Resume
Headline : Experience includes national and regional account development, forecasting, key account management, direct negotiations, operations, P&L maintenance and overall business profitability.
Skills : Office: Word, Excel Spreadsheets, Sales.
- Demonstrated experience in Professional Sales, Pipeline Management, Presentation Skills, Consulting, Sales Leadership, Strategic Marketing, Account Planning and Forecasting.
- Responsible for developing strong relationships in order to assess needs, develop and present proposals, provide market solutions, and drive strategic collaborations.
- Responsible for business plan development and execution including current business protection, footprint expansion, contract rigor, business infrastructure, integrations, and pricing excellence.
- Establish and lead negotiation teams for pricing, contracts, resources, strategy, and tactics.
- Accountable for cross-functional personnel facilitation to drive business in marketplace.
- Possess a strong business acumen developed through sales management and leadership responsibilities.
- Leadership Results: All teams achieved at least 40% revenue growth and 4 Rolex Award winners were produced.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Executive Sales Manager Resume
Summary : Applying to use extensive development of long-term client relationships, creative marketing, inside sales, cross sales to team and lead managers, training and providing coaching of professional referral partners and internal staff.
Skills : Finance, Customer Relations, Management.
- Coordinated joint business venture efforts between a Volume Builder, Real Estate Sales Company, and Mortgage Company to increase sales and monitor day-to-day functions for efficient construction processes.
- Evaluated the strength of customers' mortgage data and prioritized construction scheduling from data.
- Effectively utilized and prioritized building workforce as needed to increased annual building construction from 100 to 120 houses.
- Oversaw daily operations closing over 500 homes within 45 months.
- Monitored all phases of new home construction contracts including recommendations for negotiating contracts, tracking completion stats, and scheduling loan closings.
- Attended all loan closings, reviewed and executed loan closing documents.
- Scheduled and coordinated weekly managerial sales meetings to evaluate and determine a workflow management plan to maximize production volume of homes built and closed monthly.
Jr. Executive Sales Manager Resume
Objective : Executive Sales Manager with an aptitude and proven success record in sales seeking to start and grow a new career with a progressive, multinational company to join the ranks as an entry level Process Engineer.
Skills : Communication Skills, Business Development, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, Sports, Bilingual, Computer Skills.
- Took on a new challenge in the northeast region of the United States.
- Working with executive management, owners and board to create a focused path forward.
- Diversified my knowledge base to include Industrial lubricants and specialty products the company has in its portfolio.
- Focused on with bringing in new clients and solidifying current relationships.
- Creating unified company documents and drafted sales forecast and implemented company budget plans.
- Co-developed 2 new products to company suite of Oil & Gas & Specialty Products offerings.
- Create and implement all marketing aspects while co-managing social media and company website.
- Required duties: Searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximizing client potential globally.
Diploma In Technology
Lead Executive Sales Manager Resume
Summary : Equipped with 2 decades of experience in distribution and retail management within the construction and building industry, currently in search of a position that will draw upon knowledge and expertise in sales management, training, leadership, and customer service, and will provide opportunities for further professional development and growth in the future.
Skills : Microsoft office, Typing, Inventory controls, Hiring, Training, Diversity Training, Payroll processing, Scheduling, Event Organization, Evaluations, Budgeting Goals and analyzation.
- Conducted staff meeting, in addition to training new hires.
- Ensured proper maintenance and rotation of store displays.
- Oversaw, reviewed, corrected, and approved frequent updates in the Price/Specifications Binders to make sure that information always remained current.
- Effectively used decision-making skills, critical thinking, and elements of effective communication; through excellent interpersonal skills.
- Cultivated and maintained relationships with corporate accounts.
- Organized special promotions, displays, and events, following corporate standards, policies, and guidelines.
- Handled all basic frequently occurring situations regarding: Order placement, order and return status issues, and current product information.
Executive Sales Manager III Resume
Summary : Entrepreneurial executive with over 12 years of managing call centers, operations, sales, client services, marketing, project/process management, information technology, web application development, and telecom. Proven record of solution based customer relationship management and consulting initiatives for non-profit, educational, government, and private entities. Extensive experience identifying client needs and providing solutions and services.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Typing, Management, Management.
- Expansion of strategic partnerships to increase visibility, branding, and sales.
- Inside and Outside sales of software products to automotive dealerships.
- Manage outbound campaigns and territory trips.
- Utilized a customer-focused selling process to identify needs and goals of potential customers.
- Owned the entire sales cycle- including aggressive prospecting, qualifying leads, and closing sales opportunities using a variety of sources.
- Demonstrated product information and features via phone, web, and in-store efforts.
- Met and exceeded individual monthly and quarterly targets and goals.
Executive Sales Manager/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Able to manage multiple assignments efficiently while meeting deadlines. Team player known for honesty, integrity and a genuine passion for success.
Skills : MS Office 365, Hubspot, Legend by NexJen, Fast Learner.
- Started and managed a personal portfolio of over 100 accounts nationwide with a total revenue of $1.5 million in sales per year.
- Collaborated with other account managers to prepare and deliver performance updates and quarterly business reviews.
- Business development professional with 12 plus years as a top sales performer.
- Comfortable with new ideas, innovative products and a start-up environment.
- Successful at acquiring, expanding and managing key corporate accounts.
- Focused on maximizing sales by managing all accounts systematically.
- Believes that consistency and dedication build the most successful business partners.
Executive Sales Manager II Resume
Objective : Focused and results-driven Retail Manager with 6 years of experience working for respected leaders in the high-end retail industry, with an emphasis on lucrative marketing techniques, efficient procedures, productive team management, and superior customer service.
Skills : Microsoft office, Windows XP.
- Capably manage 2 departments in the juniors section consisting of 6 brands with a combined revenue of $500,000 annually.
- Manage a team of 15 Sales Associates and 10 Stock Associates.
- Personally train and mentor every associate.
- Communicate daily with team members to follow-up on training and redirect behaviors if necessary.
- Maintain accurate records of all training and personnel management activities.
- Credited for effectively managing 2 departments within the largest Macy's store in the world.
- Increased client sales by 10% and revenue of junior dresses by 10%.
Bachelor Of Science
Executive Sales Manager I Resume
Objective : Professional with 17 successful years of sales, account management, and data analytics experience. Past thirteen years sales experience across a wide range of therapeutic disease state & markets, all requiring versatile selling styles and tactics.
Skills : Proficient in the use of MS Office, SalesForce.com, and ACT CRM.
- Create and implement Annual Marketing plan/ Assist with Strategic Sales Plan development.
- Identify and implement public relations and marketing needs.
- Work with key clients to build to accomplishing conference objectives.
- Quarterly and annual support staff evaluations.
- Post event activity including: billing, rooms pick-up, thank you letters and surveys.
- Maintained and operated a two million dollar annual sales department.
- Interviewed and trained associates, made schedules and delegated tasks.
- Preserved aesthetic integrity of the department.
B.S. In Sciences
Asst. Executive Sales Manager Resume
Summary : Utilize experience and interpersonal skills to achieve sales and market share goals for national sales organization.
Skills : Mircosoft Office, Certified Speaker.
- Managed wholesale and field operations for West Central Division.
- Supervised staff of four Divisional Sales Managers and two City Sales Managers.
- Called on national and regional retail chains to secure placement and promotion.
- Collaborate with corporate officers to develop sales and marketing programs.
- Secured Chain authorizations and wholesaler services for new title launches.
- Implemented innovative frequent shopper promotion in King Soopers, Denver, CO Executed successful single issue promotions for Sept.
- Create business opportunities that were beneficial to the company's direction.
BFA In Fine Arts
Executive Sales Manager Resume
Objective : Perceptive Customer Service Manager who cultivates positive customer relationships through clear and helpful communication.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Staffed and scheduled departments based on business needs.
- Merchandised products in visually appealing displays.
- Acted as a liaison to the Executive Manager.
- Planned events to enhance selling opportunities.
- Coached and trained employees to standards utilizing fast feedback.
- Reviewed detail reports on business plans and sales summaries.
- Supervised the productivity of up to 60 employees at a given time.
- Headed a committee of employees that facilitated suggestions and needs of the staff.