Executive Sales Manager Resume
Headline : Experience includes national and regional account development, forecasting, key account management, direct negotiations, operations, P&L maintenance and overall business profitability.
Skills : Office: Word, Excel Spreadsheets, Sales.
- Demonstrated experience in Professional Sales, Pipeline Management, Presentation Skills, Consulting, Sales Leadership, Strategic Marketing, Account Planning and Forecasting.
- Responsible for developing strong relationships in order to assess needs, develop and present proposals, provide market solutions, and drive strategic collaborations.
- Responsible for business plan development and execution including current business protection, footprint expansion, contract rigor, business infrastructure, integrations, and pricing excellence.
- Established and lead negotiation teams for pricing, contracts, resources, strategy, and tactics.
- Possessed a strong business acumen developed through sales management and leadership responsibilities.
- Achieved at least 40% revenue growth and 4 Rolex Award winners were produced.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Executive Sales Manager Resume
Summary : Applying to use extensive development of long-term client relationships, creative marketing, inside sales, cross sales to team and lead managers, training and providing coaching of professional referral partners and internal staff.
Skills : Finance, Customer Relations, Management.
- Coordinated joint business venture efforts between a Volume Builder, Real Estate Sales Company, and Mortgage Company to increase sales and monitor day-to-day functions for efficient construction processes.
- Evaluated the strength of customers' mortgage data and prioritized construction scheduling from data.
- Effectively utilized and prioritized building workforce as needed to increased annual building construction from 100 to 120 houses.
- Oversaw daily operations closing over 500 homes within 45 months.
- Monitored all phases of new home construction contracts including recommendations for negotiating contracts, tracking completion stats, and scheduling loan closings.
- Attended all loan closings, reviewed and executed loan closing documents.
- Scheduled and coordinated weekly managerial sales meetings to evaluate and determine a workflow management plan to maximize production volume of homes built and closed monthly.
Jr. Executive Sales Manager Resume
Objective : Executive Sales Manager with an aptitude and proven success record in sales seeking to start and grow a new career with a progressive, multinational company to join the ranks as an entry level Process Engineer.
Skills : Communication Skills, Business Development, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, Sports, Bilingual, Computer Skills.
- Took on a new challenge in the northeast region of the United States.
- Worked with executive management, owners and board to create a focused path forward.
- Diversified knowledge base to include Industrial lubricants and specialty products the company has in its portfolio.
- Focused on with bringing in new clients and solidifying current relationships.
- Created unified company documents and drafted sales forecast and implemented company budget plans.
- Co-developed 2 new products to company suite of Oil & Gas & Specialty Products offerings.
- Created and implemented all marketing aspects while co-managing social media and company website.
- Required duties: Searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximizing client potential globally.
Diploma In Technology
Lead Executive Sales Manager Resume
Summary : Equipped with 2 decades of experience in distribution and retail management within the construction and building industry, currently in search of a position that will draw upon knowledge and expertise in sales management, training, leadership, and customer service, and will provide opportunities for further professional development and growth in the future.
Skills : Microsoft office, Typing, Inventory controls, Hiring, Training, Diversity Training, Payroll processing, Scheduling, Event Organization, Evaluations, Budgeting Goals and analyzation.
- Conducted staff meeting, in addition to training new hires.
- Ensured proper maintenance and rotation of store displays.
- Oversaw, reviewed, corrected, and approved frequent updates in the Price/Specifications Binders to make sure that information always remained current.
- Effectively used decision-making skills, critical thinking, and elements of effective communication; through excellent interpersonal skills.
- Cultivated and maintained relationships with corporate accounts.
- Organized special promotions, displays, and events, following corporate standards, policies, and guidelines.
- Handled all basic frequently occurring situations regarding: Order placement, order and return status issues, and current product information.
Executive Sales Manager III Resume
Summary : Entrepreneurial executive with over 12 years of managing call centers, operations, sales, client services, marketing, project/process management, information technology, web application development, and telecom. Proven record of solution based customer relationship management and consulting initiatives for non-profit, educational, government, and private entities. Extensive experience identifying client needs and providing solutions and services.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Typing, Management, Management.
- Expansed of strategic partnerships to increase visibility, branding, and sales.
- Managed outbound campaigns and territory trips.
- Utilized a customer-focused selling process to identify needs and goals of potential customers.
- Owned the entire sales cycle- including aggressive prospecting, qualifying leads, and closing sales opportunities using a variety of sources.
- Demonstrated product information and features via phone, web, and in-store efforts.
- Met and exceeded individual monthly and quarterly targets and goals.
Executive Sales Manager/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Able to manage multiple assignments efficiently while meeting deadlines. Team player known for honesty, integrity and a genuine passion for success.
Skills : MS Office 365, Hubspot, Legend by NexJen, Fast Learner.
- Started and managed a personal portfolio of over 100 accounts nationwide with a total revenue of $1.5 million in sales per year.
- Collaborated with other account managers to prepare and deliver performance updates and quarterly business reviews.
- Business development professional with 12 plus years as a top sales performer.
- Comfortable with new ideas, innovative products and a start-up environment.
- Successful at acquiring, expanding and managing key corporate accounts.
- Focused on maximizing sales by managing all accounts systematically.
- Believed that consistency and dedication build the most successful business partners.
Executive Sales Manager II Resume
Objective : Focused and results-driven Retail Manager with 6 years of experience working for respected leaders in the high-end retail industry, with an emphasis on lucrative marketing techniques, efficient procedures, productive team management, and superior customer service.
Skills : Microsoft office, Windows XP.
- Managed 2 departments in the juniors section consisting of 6 brands with a combined revenue of $500,000 annually.
- Managed a team of 15 Sales Associates and 10 Stock Associates.
- Personally trained and mentored every associate.
- Communicated daily with team members to follow-up on training and redirect behaviors if necessary.
- Maintained accurate records of all training and personnel management activities.
- Credited for effectively managing 2 departments within the largest Macy's store in the world.
- Increased client sales by 10% and revenue of junior dresses by 10%.
Bachelor Of Science
Executive Sales Manager I Resume
Objective : Professional with 17 successful years of sales, account management, and data analytics experience. Past thirteen years sales experience across a wide range of therapeutic disease state & markets, all requiring versatile selling styles and tactics.
Skills : Proficient in the use of MS Office, SalesForce.com, and ACT CRM.
- Created and implemented Annual Marketing plan/ Assist with Strategic Sales Plan development.
- Identified and implemented public relations and marketing needs.
- Worked with key clients to build to accomplishing conference objectives.
- Quarterly and annual support staff evaluations.
- Posted event activity including: billing, rooms pick-up, thank you letters and surveys.
- Maintained and operated a two million dollar annual sales department.
- Interviewed and trained associates, made schedules and delegated tasks.
- Preserved aesthetic integrity of the department.
B.S. In Sciences
Asst. Executive Sales Manager Resume
Summary : Utilize experience and interpersonal skills to achieve sales and market share goals for national sales organization.
Skills : Mircosoft Office, Certified Speaker.
- Managed wholesale and field operations for West Central Division.
- Supervised staff of four Divisional Sales Managers and two City Sales Managers.
- Called on national and regional retail chains to secure placement and promotion.
- Collaborated with corporate officers to develop sales and marketing programs.
- Secured Chain authorizations and wholesaler services for new title launches.
- Implemented innovative frequent shopper promotion in King Soopers, Denver, CO Executed successful single issue promotions for Sept.
- Created business opportunities that were beneficial to the company's direction.
BFA In Fine Arts
Executive Sales Manager Resume
Objective : Executive Sales Manager is responsible for the sales planning, coordination, and execution of the company’s product portfolio. This includes leading and overseeing the customer experience team, customer success team, and account management team to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Staffed and scheduled departments based on business needs.
- Merchandised products in visually appealing displays.
- Acted as a liaison to the Executive Manager.
- Planned events to enhance selling opportunities.
- Coached and trained employees to standards utilizing fast feedback.
- Reviewed detail reports on business plans and sales summaries.
- Supervised the productivity of up to 60 employees at a given time.
- Headed a committee of employees that facilitated suggestions and needs of the staff.