Sales Executive Resume
Summary : Looking to be connected with a progressive and established company where I will have the chance to help the insight of its goals, while at the same time being exposed to an environment where my skills and capabilities will be utilized.
Skills : Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Marketing Communications, Salesforce, SalesFusion, Microsoft Suite, Lease Up, Yardi, Property Management, Business Development, and Customer Service.
- Maintaining and developing a good relationship with customers through personal contact or meetings or via telephone etc.
- Acting as a bridge between the company and its current market and future markets.
- Displaying efficiency in gathering market and customer info to enable negotiations regarding variations in prices, delivery and customer specifications to their managers.
- Helping management in forthcoming products and discuss on special promotions.
- Recording sales and order information and report the same to the sales department.
- Providing accurate feedback on future buying trends to their respective employers.
- Addressing customer questions and concerns regarding products, prices, and availability.
- Negotiating contracts, sales, and supervised subcontractors organizing projects and schedules.
- Scheduling meetings with customers to change copy and any other needs to promote business.
- Following policies and procedures to ensure customers are treated fairly and equally.
Marketing And Sales Executive Resume
Summary : 9 years of experience as a Sales Executive. Results-driven achiever and effective team leader with exceptional interpersonal skills. Highly flexible and adaptable performer; adept at multi-tasking and thriving in a fast-paced environment while coordinating numerous time-sensitive projects. Able to work on own initiative and as well as a part of a team.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Written Communication, Time Management, Problem Resolution, Organizational, Self Starter, and Positive Outlook.
- Managed sale team, for achieving assigned targets of wireline & wireless data products.
- Managed & assist franchisees and distributors for sales target achievement.
- Developed & managed retailers (product availability, product visibility).
- Managed company's promotional activities (kiosk activities, door-to-door services) compliance with franchisee and affinity partner to bridge company policy to increase in business.
- Achievements: active sale person award 2012-2013 for wireless data products.
- Retailers added/ introduced for wireless data products sales on personal relationships.
- Successfully achieved wireless & wireline products targets for 2008-2016.
- Successfully implemented all promotional activities in line with company policy.
- Manage and supervise the distribution network by appointing new distributors as per the requirements of the company.
- Schedule meetings with customers to change copy and any other needs to promote business.
Regional Sales Executive Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as a Sales Executive. Award-winning, resourceful, and high-energy Medical Industry Sales Professional and Brand Positioning Expert with broad experience marketing pharmaceuticals and medical supplies to local and national accounts. Significant experience in working with GPO contracts and Retail Buying Groups selling to Pharmacies, hospitals, and physicians.
Skills : Consultative Sales Approach, Excellent At The Team Concept and Strong Networking Abilities, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, ACT Online, Internet Applications.
- Proactively recruited to establish & maintain distribution of pharmaceuticals to retail, long-term care, infusion and specialty pharmacies.
- Responsible for sales, market development, account management, contract negotiations, bid/proposal development, strategic partnerships & formulation of multi-level relationships w/ key decision-makers, management & executives.
- I network proactively with group purchasing organizations and retail buying groups to bring better financial outcomes to AmerisourceBergen and my customers.
- Promoting quality products & cost containment solutions to healthcare providers to enhance their patient's outcomes and strengthen my customer's businesses.
- Select Achievements: the first week with AmerisourceBergen I identified a missing solution and based on my input helped to close a $5m account.
- First six months with AmerisourceBergen I increased my territory an additional 12% to goal.
- This was accomplished by working collaboratively with my team and closing four new accounts; this ranked me in the top 10% nationwide.
- I increased my territory revenue by an additional 25% and signed 14 new and renewal contracts.
- Promoting exceptional customer service and maintain rigorous quality standards in an effort to maintain margins of 39%; well above industry standards.
- Preparing and executing weekly sales plan to make appointments ahead of time to meet with new businesses.
Advertising Sales Executive Resume
Summary : 7 years of experience as a Sales Executive. Marketing, Business Licensing, and Brand Management leader with proven industry experience and demonstrated market success. Recognized for top tier brand/marketing management and licensing skills with an extensive track record on flexible Business, Marketing, Licensing and distribution models for a wide variety of products and services.
Skills : Office 2003 (PowerPoint, Excel, Word), MailChimp, Managing Social Media, Sales CRM, Systems Management, Network Security Compliance, Export Compliance, Wordpress Resume.
- Searched for new clients in Latin America with the objective of creating company growth.
- Directed renewal program for offered services (market studies, business club, socio-political analysis).
- Produced media kit that demonstrated key marketing analytics and demographics for use in sales presentations.
- Manage social media and web portal to transform more content into a dynamic portal.
- Resulting in a more fluid communication flow and adding effective tools for field reps.
- Accomplishments: leveraged strengths in cost-effective marketing management and negotiations to end each year resulting in meeting all Trimestral goals set by the company.
- Performed ongoing customer/market research and demographic profiling to identify and capitalize on an unmet market need ahead of the curve.
- Produced media kit that demonstrated key marketing analytics and demographics for use in which develop in growing of the company's database and margin profit of 70% in events.
- Follow policies and procedures to ensure customers are treated fairly and equally.
- Prepare and execute weekly sales plan to make appointments ahead of time to meet with new businesses.
Sales Executive & Account Management Resume
Summary : Dynamic and driven Sales Executive with 9 years of experience, seeking a position in the Houston area that will utilize my sales and management experience to increase profits and facilitate a company's long-term growth.
Skills : Written Communication, Time Management, Problem Resolution, Organizational, Self Starter, Positive Outlook, Passion and Determination, Desire To Learn, Adaptable, Civility, Politeness, and Respect, Trustworthy, Team Building, Enthusiastic, Goal Oriented, Accounting, Business Development, Customer Service, Forecasting, Marketing, Powerpoint, Excel, Microsoft Office Suite, Quickbooks, and Leadership Development.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with domestic and international accounts to create a book of business that exceeds 75 clients and over 2 million dollars in annual revenue.
- Seek business opportunities and strategically develop potential leads to growing customer accounts.
- Expand service/product offerings with existing customers to increase revenue for the organization.
- Facilitate the growth of incoming orders for the Broussard division, which led to increased sales and consistent work for the service factory.
- In charge of the entire quote to invoicing process beginning with obtaining the sale to billing the client and performing appropriate follow-up to ensure customer needs were met.
- Attend monthly meetings and report weekly sales to upper management with details on current/planned strategies and upcoming projections based on planned orders with customers.
- Represent the company at numerous trade shows providing pertinent information regarding the types of parts and services offered to increase exposure and gain market share.
- Travel to customer sites to maintain relationships and to also determine how the company could better meet customer needs.
- Responsible for selling the certified pre-owned server, storage, and networking products.
- Monitored and evaluated the activities and products of the competition.
Jr. Sales Executive Resume
Objective : 2 years of experience as a Sales Executive. Dynamic and results-oriented with exceptional skills in team leadership, analyzing performance trends and ensuring compliance with regulatory agencies. Solid track record of success in increasing sales and improving customer service while holding high moral and ethical standards and reputable character. Swiftly comprehends the & big picture & and executes the boldest of organizational vision.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Online Lead Software, Databases, & Online Quote Configurators.
- Represent all products of the ray medical distributorship including, extremity medical, skeletal dynamics, Osteomed, Dermaclose, and applied biologics.
- Plan surgery instrument usage in all cases and provide surgical implants from sale to delivery.
- Provide product support and coverage for surgeries and attended these cases on a 24/7 basis.
- Organize and strategize a daily schedule balancing sales objectives and opportunities with customer service needs.
- Develop and service new and existing accounts from Statesville, NC to Asheville, NC.
- Process billings and reorder all implants and instruments used in all surgical cases.
- Train surgeons and the surgical staff on currently used and new products through in-services.
- Processed and tracked shipments and troubleshot customer problems in order to ensure total client satisfaction.
- Played key role for this ground floor starts up organization specializing in value-add, insurance forms printing services.
- Take over existing accounts and create relationships with potential customers.
Enterprise Sales Executive Resume
Summary : 10 years of experience as a Sales Executive. Results-oriented Customer Service Professional who excels at uncovering customer needs, finding solutions and handling objections. Self-motivated with exceptional communication and computer abilities.
Skills : Goal-Oriented Competitive, and Strategic Planning, Detail-Oriented, Campaign Development, Exceptional Time Management, Internet Marketing, Team Building, Expertise Social, and New Media, People-Oriented, Business Development, Positive, and Friendly Revenue Generation Strategies.
- Maintained and organized a customer database of over 300 clients locally and nationwide.
- Communicated regularly with the territory, regional and strategic managers for daily support and strategic planning for accounts.
- Cultivated and managed relationships with key clients, vendors and community partners.
- Compared agency and vendor marketing expenses against established budgets.
- Managed project deadlines and monitored milestones through the completion stage.
- Met with an average of 40 clients per week consistently, resulting in a 60% client retention rate.
- Effectively led a seasoned team of partner managers and account coordinators.
- Maintained up-to-date knowledge of corporate/hotel procedures and products and the competitions.
- Assist in the collection of current monies and past due accounts when needed perform other responsibilities as required.
- Conduct scheduled sales/service meetings with decision makers of the business portfolio.
Consultative Sales Executive Resume
Summary : 9 years of experience as a Sales Executive. Highly organized team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills demonstrated by a proven track record of growing client base and existing customer relationships.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, SPSS, Quickbooks Pro, Organizational, Volunteer Booster Treasurer, Operate Office Machines, Multi-Task, and Adaptable.
- Worked to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within Acadiana, baton rouge, and morgan city territory.
- Consulted and sold oracle/micros pos products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, and recommended solutions.
- Understood and articulated highly technical leading edge products & services and presented this knowledge to prospective and existing customers.
- Prepared detailed proposals that include hardware, software, and services.
- Interfaced with system engineers & directors in developing specific account strategies.
- Prepared periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Created value and deliver packaging solutions for the OEM, retail, and distribution markets.
- Explained complicated underwriting and rate analysis to current and prospective employers.
- Utilize an oracle based SFA customer relationship management software updated daily.
- Achieve sales of the company's products through an assigned group of retail outlets and commercial houses.
Area Sales Executive Resume
Objective : My goal is to obtain a position as a Sales Executive, so that I may utilize my 2 years of work experience concentrated in inside and outside sales, marketing, client relations, account management, and customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Proficient Internet Search Engine, LinkedIn - For Professional Social Media Networking, CRM - Customer Relationship Management Programs, Excel, PowerPoint, Sales Prospecting, and Cold-Calling.
- Responsibilities included: sales accountability to achieve sustainable profitable growth for the direct ink profile of graphics, signage and modular display/exhibit solutions.
- Maintain a pipeline of qualified leads at various stages of the sales process.
- Provide exceptional customer services by developing and maintaining strong relationships with prospects and key accounts.
- Develop customer presentations and create sales proposals and responses to rfp's, rfq's.
- Gain market and competitor knowledge to plan sales strategy with the direct ink sales team.
- Consult with customers about print graphics, promotional and way-finding signage, and trade show display and exhibits contributing to website improvements helping develop CRM database for small business.
- Negotiate the terms of sales agreements, develop contracts and successfully close sales.
- Provide quality sales assistance and ensure timely follow-up; respond to customer inquiries and provide pertinent information utilizing extensive product knowledge.
- Products sold: media solutions including online advertising and applications, virtual tour and video advertising, mobile marketing tools and platforms, responsive-design websites, social website marketing, SEO/sem, and email marketing programs.
- Engage in the full range of vehicle sales ensuring a smooth-running, profitable and cost-effective operation.
Sales Executive Resume
Summary : 14 years of experience as a Sales Executive. Looking to secure a rewarding manager marketing position. Where I can contribute to the corporate marketing strategy and continue to grow professionally.
Skills : SaaS, Native Applications, Internet Sales, App Sales, Social Media Marketing, Microsoft Office, Proprietary CRM Tools, Systems Management, Network Security Compliance, and Export Compliance.
- Responsible for new business development, customer retention and expansion, the introduction of new products, and consultative and strategic sales activities.
- Sales territory a mix of national, regional, and local accounts with over 100 active client properties, from more than 40 management companies, equating to over $750k in annual advertising revenue with a particular emphasis on enterprise clients.
- In addition to achieving net revenue and new client goals, customer retention goals, sales presentation and cold call goals, and developing and maintaining relationships with new clients, other responsibilities included: contract negotiations, product upsell goals, building out internet ads, managing ad changes, managing customer it issues, collection on past-due invoices, and competitive intelligence.
- Accomplishments: company leader in territory growth and development and new product penetration--moved a significantly under-performing sales territory into a regional and national leader.
- Consistently exceeded monthly incremental revenue goals by as much as 195%.
- Responsibilities went out daily to bring in new accounts and businesses as well as work on existing accounts.
- Qualified prospects and developed relationships to generate new business.
- Successful in a partner, territorial, direct and system integrator selling motions.
- Communicated to management and sales department about potential clients.
- Sales development targeted executives and decision makers to make appointments for the sales department.