Personnel Clerk Resume
Summary : Veteran with 8 years active military training and discipline Charismatic Lean Six Sigma White belt trained leader, able to motivate, problem solve and adapt to multiple team scenarios Efficient Microsoft Office Suite and Maximo Work Order software 7 years, records keeping experience 6 years D.O.D. (Department Of Defense) logistics management experience, resulting numerous awards.
Skills : Supply Management, Efficient With Microsoft Office Suite, Records Keeping, Attention To Detail And Culinary Arts.
- Assists preparation of payroll documents.
- Verifies correctness and accuracy payroll warrants and distributes to employee.
- Verifies employment informing authorized persons employees' status.
- Types information onto personnel and payroll documents from verbal or written instructions.
- Mails or distributes examination bulletins other types bulletins to employees and the public.
- Posts information onto bulletin boards removes obsolete material.
- Assists in maintaining position rosters by typing and filing routine information and/or documents.
Associates In Applied Sciences
Sr. Personnel Clerk Resume
Objective : Extremely organized. Strong multi-tasking time-management skills. Proficient MS Office suite, Email, Internet Ability to write, speak interact clearly professionally Can handle sensitive information with highest degree integrity confidentiality. Exceptional customer service skills, over phone person, with customers, internal department.
Skills : Project Management, Human Resources, Event and Travel Logistics, Customer Service, Marketing & Sales, Office Technology Proficient, Report Composition, Front-Office Operations, Professional Presentations, Written Correspondence, Accounting/Bookkeeping.
- Reviews pay accounts determine correct standard pay entitlements upon separation.
- Processes pay actions using automated systems.
- Provides general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing copying to management.
- Creates ,modifies various documents using Microsoft Office.
- Manage student pay and personnel issues.
- Handle personnel promotions and as well as job change.
- Greets customers upon entrance and handled all questions and requests.
Jr.Personnel Clerk Resume
Headline : Detailed oriented professional with extensive experience in records file management. Significant knowledge management procedures allowing growth and performance workplace. Demonstrated ability grasp new concepts perform them well team environments.
Skills : Administrative, Clerical, Computer, Windows, Excel, Office Management.
- Helped direct and solve employee issues policies.
- Accepted applications.
- Learned to dress carry self professional way.
- Explained benefits and coverage.
- Answered inquiries pertaining to employees.
- Scheduled and confirmed appointments.
- Answered queries regarding examinations, eligibility, salaries, and other military benefits.
- 1980(Lancaster high school - Lancaster, OH)
Asst. Personnel Clerk Resume
Summary : 34 years of experience, including Recruiter, Human Resource Manager an Director of Human Resources industries including Rubber Miscellaneous Plastics Products, Apparel Accessory Stores and Wholesale Trade-Non-Durable Goods. Most recently, have been working Recruiter Resource from October.
Skills : Billing, Charge Entry, Working Rejects, Requesting Medical Records.
- Compiled personnel records.
- Maintained and updated records.
- Filed employment records.
- Searched employee files upon request.
- Investigated employee complaints.
- Served as a liaison between management and employees.
- Explained company personnel policies.
Certification In Real Estate Sales Pre
Associate.Personnel Clerk Resume
Summary : Motivated, personable business professional with experience medical, human resources, administrative field. Talent for quickly mastering technology very diplomatic, tactful with professionals non-professionals all levels. Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Human resources.
- Maintained assigned base payroll clients, provides customer service support resolves clients issues concerns, establishes and maintains a positive working relationship with clients.
- Ensured deadlines met payrolls reports produced accurately.
- Interacted with client base via telephone, fax, and/or e-mail to obtain payroll data including hours worked, salary adjustments, special payments and employee deductions.
- Maintained computerized other office records logs.
- Performs other administrative clerical tasks assigned or requested, including maintaining client files.
- Assisted sales associates, customers, and managers in the processing of payments, finance applications as well as various other office administrative duties designed.
- Contributed to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Personnel Clerk III Resume
Summary : Naval Veteran. Business Owner. Sales Professional. Rental Manager. Real Estate Broker. Social Media Marketing Consultant. Trainer. Professional Standards Instructor.
Skills : Law Enforcement.
- Verified processed active duty pay entitlements.
- Processed personnel reporting for duty, including review of personnel records, forms processing, data entry, scheduling for orientation and indoctrination.
- Explained personnel policies, benefits, procedures employee job applicants.
- Reviewed travel claims, update data,prepared financial reports.
- Arranged maintained official correspondence, personnel records, files, and travel claims.
- Maintained printed electronic files containing sensitive information under provision US Government Privacy Act.
- Answered multi-line phones.
- 2011(University of Phoenix - San Diego, CA)
Personnel Clerk II Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Personnel Clerk with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving getting exposure on multiple projects, would excel collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Legal Assistant, Customer Service, Administration.
- Prepared and maintained officer and enlisted personnel records.
- Prepared monitored requests promotions arranged for promotion ceremony,include promotion declination, reconsideration promotions, arrange for reduction removal boards enlisted.
- Prepared monitored requests for reductions, transfers and discharges.
- Prepared and monitored requests for identification cards, military special pay programs, personnel accounting strength management.
- Applied knowledge of provisions and limitations of Freedom of Information and Privacy Acts, requisitions and maintained office supplies, blank forms, a publications.
- Applied typed military and non military correspondence draft and final copy.
- Prepared orders and request for orders, and initiate, monitor, and process personnel evaluations.
- Prepared and reviewed personnel transfer records and process personnel for separation and retirement.
Personnel Clerk I Resume
Objective : Four years experience Personnel Department Homeland Security. With Marine Corps Duties were processing data integrity entry, processing forms and writing letters ensure standards human capital were adhered.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint. Data entry, 45 WPM. People person with a great personality.
- Compiled and maintained personnel records for more than 1,000 Marines while twice deployed to Iraq.
- Executed daily operations including general organization, correspondence and maintenance of an updated filing system as well as responding to written and telephonic inquiries on general personnel issues.
- Recorded employee information, personnel data, compensation, transfers, benefits, attendance, performance reviews,tracked termination dates classification of their determinations.
- Updated employee files t document personnel actions and to provide information for payroll, tracked records of paid leave nontaxable wages other personnel information as needed.
- Trained 3 new Employees daily processes responsibilities office of the Battalion Command.
- Developed, coordinated and trained new team of 5 employees daily,was responsible supervise them while sorting mail for 1,000 armed service members.
- Served as a trainer for the Iraqi Army, to include the education of conduct while on a military convoy.
- (Personnel Administration School for the United States Marine Corps)
Lead Personnel Clerk Resume
Headline : Customer oriented business savvy highly motivated professional with over thirty years knowledge, experience Administrative Assistant across board range of medical, profit and non-profit industries.
Skills : Management, Leadership Training, Logistics.
- Operated office machines, such photocopiers scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, personal computers.
- Answered telephones, directed calls, received messages.
- Maintained updated filing, inventory, mailing, database systems, manually computer.
- Communicated with customers, employees, other individuals answer questions, disseminate explain information, take orders, address complaints.
- Compiled, copied, sorted, filed records activities, business transactions, other activities.
- Reviewed files, records, other documents obtain information respond requests.
- Delivered messages and ran errands.
- Served as office manager in absence of supervisor.
- Monitored and directed the work of 6 personnel, assigning daily tasks to be completed.
Bachelor Of Science In Criminal Justice Administration
Personnel Clerk Resume
Summary : Service-focused social worker ,case manager with strong commitment serving needs individuals with compassion and excellence.
Skills : Administrative Assistant, Social worker.
- Conducted research to gather clear-cut information.
- Applied standardized analytical methods and techniques to accurately assess gathered information and establish.
- Maintained effective relationships with management to gain confidence and cooperation of supervisors and managers for the management advisory service provided.
- Established information technology principles sufficient to: translate HR business practices into information system requirements.
- Maintained and enhanced data needs of the serviced population; and design, integrate, retrieve, and provide HR reports to the serviced population.
- Maintained data quality for the HR database; and/or maintain portion large database module supporting business process.
- Advised on military awards and decoration submission, approval, processing, and authentication requirements develop, update, coordinate, and ensure timely publication of the directives and objectives of the program; compile statistics and analyze trends of award approvals; and serve as a technical resource to awards boards.
Master's In Business Administration