Aircraft Dispatcher Resume
Objective : Licensed FAA Aircraft Dispatcher, Experienced Aviation professional with strong leadership and relationship-building skills. Monitored the movement of aircraft to minimize delays and maximize safety.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Multitasking, Working Under Pressure, Great Communication.
- Responsible for planning and monitoring the progress of an aircraft journey.
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge in aviation regulations, weather, and aviation software.
- Read, understood, and carried out written instructions.
- Informed pilots potentially hazardous conditions.
- Issued landing and take-off authorizations.
- Calculated the aircraft weight and balance, performance, and fuel requirements.
- Maintained air-to-ground and point-to-point radio contact with aircraft commanders.
- Monitored aircraft using radar, computer equipment, or visual references.
Aircraft Dispatcher Resume
Objective : To enhance skills as an Aircraft Dispatcher while planning safe and economical flights to improve trust and confidence in the Operations Control Center. Verifies required maintenance has been performed and releases aircraft safe for flight.
Skills : Customer Service, Passenger Services Aircraft Mechanic.
- Initiated, exercised operational control, and terminate a flight in conjunction with the PIC in the interest of safety.
- Provided and briefed each flight PIC with all current and available MEL/CDL, NOTAMs, TFRs, METARs, and TAFs of weather phenomena that may affect the safety of the flight during the preflight briefing and in-flight.
- Maintained a log of normal and abnormal flight activities and apply the company's emergency procedure whenever the situation arises.
- Communicated schedule changes and delays to all stations, vendors, handlers, and affected customers on time.
- Computed and analyzed flight data, cause of delays, and other related issues from operated flights and proffer solutions to management where it's needed.
- Monitored daily flight schedules while maintaining situational awareness over all regions relevant to the flights so as to ensure safe and economical operations are achieved in line with company goals for the flights.
- Prepared and signed the flight/dispatch release for each flight dispatch.
- Planned charter flights, co-ordinate, and relate all schedule changes with operation staff, catering, maintenance, outstations, and related vendors/handlers of the airline.
- Ensured all flight information and documents are properly computed, recorded, documented, and stored.
Aircraft Dispatcher I Resume
Objective : Over 3 years of experience as an Aircraft Dispatcher, schedules flights in coordination with flight laboratory instructors and leadership. Assisting unit inventory, and multiple data-collection and record-keeping tasks.
Skills : FOS, NavTech, Avianis, Flight Aware, SkyConnect, International Flight Planning, Load Planning.
- Presented extensive briefings to department leaders explaining operational risks and associating strategies to meet performance goals.
- Created performance summaries to satisfy customer inquiries and expectations.
- Maximized balance of crew and aircraft resources among a vast network of flight schedules.
- Modified training to maintain currency with the operating environment to meet customer expectations.
- Served a critical role within the Company's Emergency Response program as the initiator of notifications.
- Supervised an operations center for a very large airline operating up to 1500 flights per day.
- Recovered the Airline from severe weather impact while minimizing resource costs.
- Developed a training curriculum that reinforced techniques for rapid decision-making.
- Instructed Dispatchers through the classroom and OJT per the Company's training manual.
BS In Management
Aircraft Dispatcher II Resume
Headline : To secure an Aircraft Dispatcher position within a well-established organization and a stable environment that will lead to a lasting relationship in the field of delivery/courier/distribution.
Skills : Health Information Technology, Training, Instruction, MS Excel.
- Prepared flight releases providing legal authorization for flight departures.
- Analyzed and evaluated meteorological data to determine potential hazards to the safety of flight.
- Conveyed all info to pilots and FAA.
- Selected the most suitable route of flight.
- Delayed or canceled flights if unsafe conditions exist or arise, etc.
- Coordinated all pertinent info with management, customer service, crew scheduling, maintenance, and others.
- Utilized several types of computer programs and modes of communication (radio, phone, text, etc.).
Sr. Aircraft Dispatcher Resume
Headline : Over 10 years of experience, majored in Aviation Science with an emphasis on pilot training and aircraft dispatch. Areas of training include flight planning, knowledge of FAR's, meteorology to include meters, and knowledge of NOTAM's.
Skills : Federal Aviation Administration, Corrective And Preventive Actions, Foreign Object Damage.
- Responsible for preparing and filing flight plans containing current weather, NOTAMS, and other information required for the safety of flight.
- Communicated effectively with flight crews, management, maintenance, and station personnel to ensure the safety and comfort of flights during normal and irregular operations.
- Coordinated Diversions with the affected stations to provide the best possible outcome for customers.
- Trained and familiarized new hires with the software used by the company as well as policies and procedures to be adhered to.
- Initiated emergency procedures and notify all relevant parties when necessary.
- Recorded all irregular incidents by filling out appropriate reports or paperwork.
- Performed additional duties as assigned by the Manager of the SOC.
B.S. In Aviation Science
Jr. Aircraft Dispatcher Resume
Objective : Dynamic Licensed Aircraft Dispatcher with expertise in all facets of flight coordination including flight planning, documentation, aircraft characteristics, and airport weight-bearing capabilities required for the safe and efficient operation of aircraft.
Skills : Flight Planning, Airbus A330, DHC-6 SF- 340B, CRJ-200/700/900, Database Management SAP.
- Prepared the Dispatch Release by thoroughly considering the weather planning, fuel planning, aircraft worthiness, and routing strategy for all aircraft under operational control.
- Served as a vital link in assisting the Dispatch Supervisor and Manager of Systems Control in maintaining the Flight Control Center with regard to equipment, procedures, and other operations and duties.
- Coordinated all facets of operations including flight dispatch, scheduling routes, traffic rights, and flight status, while remaining accurately aware of passenger loads and overall customer service.
- Demonstrated leadership and professionalism while responding to accidents and incidents by initiating notification and properly documenting all information in a clear and concise manner.
- Ensured government regulations such as the FAA are always met and keeps all aviation policy and safety practices the highest priority.
- Established excellent working relationships with management, crewmembers, co-workers, maintenance, and all other personnel using strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Utilized the highest level of organizational skills to create a positive, productive atmosphere and provide quality customer service when assisting others by proactively identifying and resolving any potential issues from beginning to end process.
Aircraft Dispatcher/Technician Resume
Summary : To secure a rewarding Aircraft Dispatcher position with a progressive organization that allows an individual to focus on growth potential while contributing to a strong team environment.
Skills : Fight software operations, FLIR operations, EO/IR operations, C4ISR operations.
- Oversaw daily flight dispatch duties of Heavy Jet commercial cargo aircraft in day-to-day operations for Part 121 Domestic, Flag, and Supplemental operations for large ACMI airline.
- Responsible for the operational safety, control, routing, weight and balance, international overflight permits, and DoD Air Mobility Command mission requirements for long haul flights.
- Maintained operational control of aircraft during flight operations, including involvement in resolving emergency, security, and safety situations.
- Responsible for weather dissemination, Federal regulatory compliance, maintenance problem solving and routing, emergency procedures, and communications with local, Federal, and international authorities.
- Worked within company guidelines to ensure customer satisfaction and flight safety.
- Coordinated with any enroute airports in the event of any diversions to that airport for any reason.
- Coordinated all delays, cancellations, and aircraft swaps with maintenance Control, Crew Scheduling, reservations, and Operations.
Bachelor Of Science
Lead Aircraft Dispatcher Resume
Objective : Hands-on experience in managing passenger service agents and operations. Immense knowledge of weather theory and chart. Exceptional knowledge of complying with attendance standards.
Skills : Interpersonal, Detail Oriented, Data Entry, Filing, Safety, Bilingual, Customer Service, Computer Literate, Documentation, Forklift, General Office, Internet, Microsoft Office Suite, Problem Solving.
- Ensured optimal level of safety for flight crew members and passengers.
- Administered everyday operations for the flight and ensured compliance with government regulations.
- Planned flights and monitored meteorological conditions before dispatch.
- Provided assistance to complete various passenger services.
- Accommodated and provided alternatives if there are any delays in the flight.
- Coordinated with departments and resolved any service issues.
- Coordinated with the pilot in command and ensured compliance with FAA regulations and policies.
Asst. Aircraft Dispatcher Resume
Headline : As an Aircraft Dispatcher, responsible for flight safety and performs activities such as ensuring that departures and arrivals take place in time, developing flight plans based on a variety of factors, assessing aircraft performance, notifying pilots of available options in case of emergency, and canceling or delaying flights if necessary.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Citrix Software, Kronos Software, Genesis Software, Lawson Software, Bilingual.
- Maintained flight operation documents.
- Performed weight and balance in accordance with airline procedures and limits, as well as FAA limits and restrictions.
- Abided by local rules and regulations related to training and safety.
- Responsible for equipment appearance and cleanliness.
- Oversaw and Monitor gates and assist with settling any gate changes.
- Prepared and signed the dispatch release to provide legal authorization for a flight to depart according to government and company regulations to expedite and ensure the safety of flight.
- Analyzed and evaluated meteorological conditions, aircraft position reports, and aeronautical navigation charts to evaluate the progress of the flight, determine potential hazards to the safety of flight, and select the most desirable and economic route of flight.
- Computed the amount of fuel required for the safe completion of flight according to the type of aircraft, a distance of the flight, maintenance limitations, weather conditions, and minimum fuel requirements prescribed by federal aviation regulations.
Aircraft Dispatcher Resume
Headline : Motivated, highly-organized, and skilled technician with a solid background in aviation and all phases of structural assembly and operations, proficiently in performing production, diagnosis, and repair responsibilities.
Skills : Aircraft Fleet Dispatcher, Aircraft Technician.
- Maintained knowledge of company procedures as per regulations.
- Evaluated the weather and airport conditions for aircraft takeoff and landing.
- Provided appropriate flight crew members and ensured every travel arrangement is completed.
- Scheduled duty hours for crew members and selected appropriate crew members as well.
- Scheduled flight as per the required timeframe and ensured safe flight at all times.
- Inspected and loaded various air munitions air-to-air and air-to-ground missiles, rockets, and chaff and flares.
- Maintained and operated electrical generators and bomb lift trucks.