Assistant Vice President Of Sales Resume
Headline : Assistant Vice President Of Sales with an exceptional talent for spearheading campaigns, including SEM audits, technical element optimization, backlinks, marketing strategies, research & writing, and relationship management. A high-performing, creative leader who consistently demonstrates dedication to process improvements and customer solutions, technical solutions and tangible returns on investments.
Skills : Salesforce, Pipedrive, Microsoft, Apple iOS, National Account Management, Project Management, Leadership Development, Negotiation.
- Established and developed client relationships and nurtured existing accounts by providing a professional corporate image while ensuring coordinated and timely deliveries of quality marketing campaigns.
- Instrumental in securing the Premier SMB Partnership with Google in 2010 through in-depth industry expertise and commitment to organizational success.
- Identified key decision-makers in small- to medium-sized businesses, and established contact, built rapport, and secured new accounts to contribute to the bottom-line profits of Driven Local.
- Originated 15 new accounts in 2010 by building a pipeline of solid leads and referrals, establishing a reputation as a knowledgeable industry contributor.
- Secured an additional 18 accounts in 2011 and 20 new accounts in 2012; exceeded spend goal of $150K by $30K through 15 existing accounts while achieving and maintaining a 90% retention rate.
- Contributed to team and customer success by creating and delivering engaging client-facing presentations to communicate benefits of Driven Local, educate customers on online marketing trends and opportunities, and conduct in-depth competitor research to implement campaigns to deliver superior marketing reach.
- Provided oversight and professional development opportunities to a 4-person sales team, ensuring accurate and timely expertise for client deliverables.
- Identified talent and recruited top-performing sales team, lending expertise and industry knowledge to professional development campaigns to improve individual performance and contribute to bottom-line profits.
Bachelor Of Arts
Vice President Of Sales/Key Account Executive Resume
Summary : Accomplished Vice President Of Sales/Key Account Executive with the motivation, knowledge and ability to develop and implement strategies to aid company growth. Possess strong leadership and communication skills with the capability to follow through tasks to completion.
Skills : MS Suite, Salesforce, Delphi, LMS, MS Suite, Salesforce, Delphi, LMS, Marketing Communications, Media, Strategic Planning
- Managing sales operations, hiring, directing, and motivating a sales team, and driving $15 million in US, Canada, Europe, Australia, and Asia-based reseller channel sales in the optical disc technology market.
- Planning, organizing, and orchestrating six annual national and international company trade shows, presenting/marketing technology products, developing/expanding reseller contacts and networks, and accelerating company market presence and market share.
- Training, mentoring, and technically supporting the sales team and improving team competency and productivity.
- Consulting with CEO, strategizing/implementing business development and sales plans, and optimizing sales and profitability.
- Researching/evaluating market intelligence, developing strategic product price points and offerings, and advancing company market position and competitiveness.
- Championed/led new business expansion initiative, developed trusting client relationships, increased North American distributors from 10 to 38 and international distributors from 1 to 12, and drove sales from $3 million to $15 million within 36 months.
- Traveling national and international sales territory, conducting on-site distributor visits, presenting value-added sales opportunities, and expanding account sales.
- Training and supporting end-users in field service settings, troubleshooting/resolving complex product application and software issues, and achieving high client satisfaction and retention levels.
Bachelors of Science
Regional Vice President Of Sales Resume
Summary : Accomplished Regional Vice President Of Sales with 12+ years of proven domestic and international expertise in sales, strategic planning, new business start-up, market plan execution, capital asset oversight, cost containment, budgeting/finance, customer service, and staff training, supervision and mentoring. Skilled at establishing operational excellence within culturally diverse environments, translating conceptual models into specific growth strategies, and planning/executing multi-faceted domestic/global business development campaigns designed to improve market share, gross revenue, and EBITDA while reducing costs.
Skills : Sales, Management, Salesforce, Operations, Telecommunications, Salesforce, Pipedrive, Microsoft
- Manage the execution of trend and market analysis, as well as utilize modifications and gaps in the market to target new business.
- Generated a new performing arts segment with emphasis on target market toward the attainment of sales, revenue, and margin goals.
- Execute the design and implementation of significant process mapping of order acquisition and order fulfillment processes, resulting in streamlined flows and organizational realignment.
- Demonstrate industry expertise in increasing integrated project bundling activity, therefore resulting in eight projects and $2.6M in revenue.
- Manage numerous personnel from Sales and Sales Management teams to drive sales and professional growth as well as productivity in compliance with company policies.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with clients, which include effectively negotiating and closing key projects through extensive travel with the sales staff.
- Create and develop effective teams to promote cross-functional decision making and strategic planning.
- Growth Development Impacts Made significant strategic and operational contributions, thus enhancing the profitability of the business.
Master Of Management
Co-Founder And Vice President Of Sales And Marketing Resume
Summary : Experienced Co-Founder And Vice President Of Sales And Marketing, effective at building loyalty and trust, both internally and externally. A committed partner that instantly adds value to both client relationships and company culture. Thoughtful listener and respectful communicator that consistently embraces learning opportunities.
Skills : Apple iOS, National Account Management, Project Management, Leadership Development, Negotiation.
- Using proprietary "Ever Present Management" model applies interactive technology to recruit, train and manage remotely - which in turn delivers an industry-leading level of responsiveness to its clientele.
- Serve as the face of the SalesMakers executive team by leading the efforts on new client acquisition and retention through a broad knowledge of retail sales needs.
- Responsible for planning and setting the overall business development and marketing strategy for the designated region to obtain maximization of market penetration Partners with the EVP and Regional Director teams to devise, set and manage the implementation of the business development strategy for a specified territory.
- Sets and manages regional budgets, working with the relevant Regional Directors/Managers.
- Manages and has ultimate responsibility for P&L lines across a specified territory.
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring, training and launching over 40 new markets.
- Ensures through the Regional Directors/Managers that professional, well-led and well-motivated teams are developed, continue to develop, and skills and potential are maximized.
Bachelor Of Sales
Area Vice President Of Sales Resume
Summary : Dedicated Area Vice President Of Sales with a proven track record in the Pharmaceutical and Biotech industries. Reputation for delivering quality results and exceeding sales goals. Known for building strong working relationships with clients and suppliers. Demonstrated ability to successfully manage teams and programs.
Skills : Sales Management, Sales, Marketing, Advertising, Quality Management, Production Management, Teaching, Computer Repair, Network Administration.
- Directed an organization of five Regional Vice Presidents, 40 District Managers and 500 sales representatives selling VAC Therapy to hospitals, skilled nursing facilities and home patients in the eastern half of the United States representing $500 million in sales and rental revenue and the profit and loss for the entire area.
- Developed the area's sales and marketing strategy surrounding 5 new product launches in two new product portfolios.
- Finished 2010 103% versus the previous year and 109% of new product objectives.
- Actively coached all District Sales Managers, with two promoted to Regional Vice President Roles within two years.
- Developed and instituted the group's first training program for newly appointed RVPs.
- Additionally, led five Directors who managed portfolios of $150 million in rental and sales revenue with Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs) and national chains for skilled nursing homes and long-term acute care facilities.
- Sold more than $6 million in capital sales of VAC Therapy and an Asset Management program to six of the top skilled nursing home chains in the country.
- Played an active role in developing all Directors and promoted one Director to Region Vice President role after one year.
Bachelor Of Arts
Vice President Of Sales/Owner Resume
Summary : Vice President Of Sales/Owner with a distinguished sales leadership career consisting of strong management performance and unprecedented top-line growth. A take-charge leader with excellent interpersonal skills, combined with success at motivating teams and developing top-caliper people. Ability to use analytics within a strategic approach to maximize results. Successful at building award-winning teams and developing revenue-generating processes while cultivating strong relationships with internal and external customers.
Skills : MS Office Suite, Quickbooks, Salesforce.Com., Delphi, LMS
- Accountable for administering and expanding the company brand to achieve company sales objectives throughout North America within the dermatology, medical spa and retail channels Screen, procure, coach, and manage the field sales team consisting of over 30 representatives.
- Identify trends, conduct thorough research, and promptly respond to customer needs and demands to assist with product development.
- Work within all facets of assortments, content, and training to facilitate brand presence in targeted markets.
- Devise and introduce training programs and special events for key accounts and specialty stores.
- Keep all account managers inspired to champion results while executing financial plans related to operational budgets.
- Successfully opened high-status retailers, eCommerce accounts, and national spa accounts.
- Opened and managed over 100 dermatology and spas locations.
- Conceptualized and executed a North American Sales and Distribution strategy in compliance with brand sales goals and objectives.
BBA In Business Administration
Regional Vice President Of Sales And Operations Resume
Summary : Regional Vice President Of Sales And Operations with proven executive leadership in sales, marketing, business development, and trade relations. Results-driven business leader and professional with over 8 years of consumer goods and marketing expertise. Accomplished executive with a passion for problem-solving, building profitable businesses and works with a high level of professionalism and creative approach. High-performance team player with expertise for finding solutions to business issues that lead to bottom-line results.
Skills : MS Suite, Salesforce, Delphi, LMS, Marketing Communications, Media, Strategic Planning
- Grew revenue, expanded distribution, increased profitability, staffed and led a world-class team that was widely recognized for results.
- Structured and built a dynamic sales team and infrastructure that grew the brand from zero revenue to $111 million.
- Managed top to top relationships with the largest retailers in the country, including; Walmart, Walgreen's, CVS, Rite Aid, Costco, Sam's, Supervalu and others.
- Developed and implemented business team planning processes that provided creative and innovative solutions to improve productivity, profitability and increased employee motivation and effectiveness.
- Coordinated efforts to provide the sales team with high-level selling tools that grew revenues in this analytical retail environment.
- Implemented a high-performance forecasting tool and procedures that determined annual revenues growth within single digits.
- Introduced a trade promotional tracking tool that helped reduce expenses and time allocated to tracking deductions, which lead to improved bottom-line results.
- Developed a strategy to enhance corporate morale, secure retail positioning, and expand distribution and merchandising while managing through a large FDA recall.
Bachelor Of Arts
Vice President Of Sales And Co-Founder Resume
Summary : A creative results-oriented Vice President Of Sales And Co-Founder with a vast background of experience in customer service and B-2-B sales. Major strengths in the area of communications written and oral. Proven success in creating long term customer relationships with exceptional networking skills. Excellent people skills with the ability to handle difficult situations with little or no supervision.
Skills : Outside Sales, Scheduling, Plant Operations, SOP, SalesForce, Sales, Management
- Grew printing company with 125 employees, 12 salespeople, five presses and a large bindery from $5 million in annual sales to $10 million in annual sales.
- Progressed rapidly in responsibilities from Sales Representative to Vice President in three years.
- Managed 10 salespeople, reviewed all marketing plans and formulated sales projections.
- Regularly exceeded sales quota of $500,000 per year with sales of $1.7 million per year.
- Distinguished as the first sales representative in company history to break $1 million in the first year by focusing on contracts with large companies; landed a major JC Penney's national in-store signage contract.
- Doubled sales revenues by positioning the company using existing equipment to lead in point-of-purchase advertisement printing for large retailers including JC Penney, Zales, and 7-Eleven/Southland Corporation.
- Introduced sales incentives and provided mentoring during meetings that motivated salespeople to consistently achieve and exceed sales objectives.
- Monitored draws in relation to sales, charted daily sales, understood salesperson capabilities and kept meetings brief and constructive that enabled accurate projection of sales.
Bachelor Of Science
Vice President Of Sales & Business Development Resume
Summary : An energetic and results-oriented Vice President Of Sales & Business Development with extensive experience in product launch, business development, training and education, market research, public relations, territory management, strategic planning, and brand management in the advertising industry. A cost-conscious problem solver who streamlines processes to most effectively achieve strategic sales goals. A dedicated team leader who leads local teams to success while ensuring client satisfaction.
Skills : Sales, Management, Salesforce, Operations, Telecommunications
- Report directly to the CEO, tasked with maximizing performance and volume through sales and road force for this world-renowned $19M women's eveningwear collection.
- Cultivate and forge enduring relationships with major retailers and specialty stores both domestically and internationally.
- Develop and implement strategies to protect and expand market footprint, increase awareness, elevate the brand, deepen relationships with accounts and maximize profitability.
- Work directly with leading retailers and specialty stores throughout the country and abroad.
- Notable Accomplishments: Energized and advanced sales; generated over $6M in new business while managing $13M in the existing business.
- Fostered the performance development of staff through ongoing coaching and mentoring on best practices.
- Worked collaboratively with the CEO, Sue Wong on the development of the sales vision and execution of the sales strategy for domestic and international markets.
- Leveraged market insight to advise on opportunities to expand into new product and customer appropriate markets.
Vice President Of Sales And Marketing Resume
Summary : Vice President Of Sales And Marketing responsible for leading sales, business development, and customer collaboration across the global marketplace for QEP; a worldwide leader in the manufacturing, and distribution of a comprehensive line of specialty tools, flooring, and related products.
Skills : Sales Management, Marketing, Business Development, Management, Customer Relationship Management.
- Recruited to drive business development for one of North America's largest suppliers of high-precision process control instruments used in various industries (oil and gas, pulp and paper, food and beverage) worldwide.
- Provided strategic and tactical leadership to 20+ internal & external sales, customer service, and marketing representatives.
- Increased sales, delivering multiple record years, growing revenue from $9 million to $20 million.
- Created and expanded annual business plans for sales representatives, with quarterly & annual reviews.
- Restructured the Customer Service department, and transitioned former manager into a top producer in sales.
- Tripled the total number of top (million-dollar) producers by providing structure and leadership.
- Initiated in-depth quarterly account assessments with sales representatives and members of the management team to provide balanced, objective evaluations of account potential.
Bachelor Of Arts