Assistant Vice President Resume
Objective : GS is working as Assistant Vice President (AVP) for German bank Commerzbank AG. He is working as Group owner/Technical lead for North America region for Middleware Engineering and Connectivity services. He is the designated OCM (Operating Control Manager) and PCM (Product Control Manager) for Middleware and Connectivity Engineering Group for Commerzbank AG, North America. He is the point of Contact for all middleware and connectivity related activities from North America region and its dependencies with other parts of world which includes Germany, Czech Republic and Singapore.
Skills : Inventory management, auditing, quality assurance, Microsoft Office,.
- Manage the development and maintenance of division's pricing and relationship profitability model.
- Develop regional and strategic pricing offers and programs - including evaluation of competitive offers and creation of marketing collateral.
- Produce and enhance complex departmental reports to include project/product analysis, profitability, sales performance, and trend analyses.
- Prepare and distribute key economic, industry and financial information to Senior Management and Sales.
- Conduct ad hoc research and analyze business results to facilitate more profitable business decisions.
- Present high-level analytics and strategic recommendations to key stakeholders and executives.
- Support regional marketing and sales initiatives including creation of pitch books, presentations, product bulletins and sell-sheets specific to target segments.
Assistant Vice President of Development Resume
Objective : Real estate professional with over 6 years of experience in lending and retail banking. Compliance, operations, production, loan servicing, sales, repurchases, modifications and secondary markets all have been a part of the daily operation in my various work endeavors. Effective in successfully training and developing specialized project teams to generate revenue from unconventional resources.
Skills : Excel, SQL, LSAMS, FiServ, MSP.
- Oversaw the daily operation of the underwriting and processing staff to ensure cohesiveness and file flow order in the commercial lending division.
- Ensured open communication with the Sales and Production for a fluid process.
- Prepared performance evaluations and conducted production meetings with the executive management committee for loan approval.
- Strategies discussed with the team to develop best practices for strong turn around time for clients.
- Hired, trained and managed a team of loan professionals in loan processing, underwriting and funding for the downtown office.
- Redesigned the existing processing and underwriting processes.
- Reduced approval time from 96 to 48 hours.
- Implemented various quality controls measures to reduce fraudulent practices.
Assistant Vice President II Resume
Headline : A solutions-oriented forward thinking leader who is passionate about process reengineering to enhance the customer experience. Sets aggressive goals and is accountable for continuously driving improved performance, leading change and ensuring high standards. Gains people commitment to achieve business objectives through clear communication of the company's vision and flexing leadership styles to inspire high performance.
Skills : WebSphere Application Server, IBM MQ, IBM business process manager/ Process Server, WebSphere Portal Server.
- Defined and directed corporate web strategy across all business units while guiding online marketing and business direction for the Company.
- Dove the overall technology strategy for customer relationship and distribution management platforms.
- Oversaw the tactical execution of the corporate web strategy across all business units while guiding online marketing and business direction.
- Increased efficiency of the Licensing and Contracting Department personnel by 33%.
- Improved effectiveness of departmental workflow process by implementing on time (3 month timeframe) and within budget an automated workflow system designed to eliminate or reduce lost paperwork and accelerate administrative processing.
- Enhanced overall corporate online performance by creating a content HUB and single sign-on for agents.
- Results included increasing flow of client information to agents by 35%, reducing call volume by 27% and providing an electronic workflow system that enhanced agent processing by up to 40%.
- Achieved $3M in cost savings by reengineering a corporate loyalty rewards program.
Assistant Vice President of Sales Resume
Headline : To continue my growth with a strong financial or mortgage service company utilizing my core strength, internal and external communication skills and problem solving abilities that will contribute to customer satisfaction and bolster company growth.
Skills : Well-versed with MS Office and SAP.
- Managed a team of over 18 employees that included full time and contract.
- Communicate policy and company procedures to staff to make insure request are processed proficiently.
- Focused on maintaining a 90 % to 100% high customer service level agreement pertaining to appraisals completed for mortgage home loans.
- Managed the process of corrections to appraisals to insure accuracy and reconsideration of value.
- Assisted the District Managers, Regional Chief Appraisers and Reviewers in processing internal reviews on appraisals after submission from appraisers.
- Assist and delegate the workload of the department when employees are absent to make sure that the department runs smoothly without involving of upper management.
- Monitor the lunch schedules to make sure employees are leaving and returning from lunch in a timely manner to assure that incoming and outgoing calls are handled appropriately.
- Perform quarterly and annual year end performance reviews including monthly one on one conversations.
Assistant Vice President/Merchant Specialist Resume
Objective : Results-proven, Fortune 50-experienced marketing professional with a successful track record in driving sustainable growth and multimillion-dollar gains in a variety of sectors. Talented marketer and communicator who excels in conference and event planning, promotions, awareness campaigns, branding / affinity programs and educational and training curriculums. Innovative thinker, proficient in creating solutions to increase efficiencies, optimize performance, reduce costs, solve problems, build partnerships and strengthen relationships.
Skills : Executive IT Management.
- Co-led strategy development for $400M in non-performing commercial real estate loan portfolio.
- Headed 5 team members, including 2 direct acquisition analysts and 3 indirect reports.
- Created and deployed asset repositioning and stabilization strategies.
- Assessed value-add acquisitions, determined profitability, and negotiated offers.
- Coordinated valuation projects for CRE acquisitions.
- Supported merger & acquisition transactions for 3rd parties.
- Key Transactions: $1.7B recapitalization for private equity firm, providing advisory services and CRE NPL sale analysis.
- $1B private M&A transaction for large Midwest financial institution, delivering CRE advisory services.
Sr. Assistant Vice President Resume
Summary : Daily operations management ; Building inspections ; Hiring and training ; Owner and investor relations ; Budget development ; Contract negotiations ; Bid solicitation ; Capital project management ;Unit remodels ; Cost containment and financial planning ; Delinquency management ; Relationship management ; Creation and implementation of policies and procedures.
Skills : MS Word, Excel, Skyline, Package Track, Building Link, Yardi.
- Responsible for providing multidisciplinary leadership and direction for the planning, development, execution, and operation of over 260 branch facilities worldwide to achieve strategic, operational and fiscal goals.
- Oversee branch real estate portfolio activities; including site selection and negotiations, design, construction, maintenance, and on-going operations.
- Manages fiscal resources, including development of and compliance with multiyear budgets ($70 million capital and $35 million expense annually) that support strategic goals.
- Measures project and program performance against established budgets, schedules, and quality control standards.
- Leads ongoing visioning efforts for branch location strategy, design and innovation, process efficiency and work load leveling, while ensuring alignment with key business objectives.
- Develops organizational capability and inspires team to achieve business goals through confidence in leadership and teamwork.
- Identifies and communicates key responsibilities and practices, evaluates results, and provides leadership through coaching, counseling, and guidance for ongoing future developmental needs of the team.
- Provides direct leadership and management for four teams, totaling over 60 people, for acquisition of real estate, design, construction, and property management.
Assistant Vice President III Resume
Summary : Highly resourceful, goal-oriented, self starter with strong interpersonal and highly effective communication skills. My background includes extensive senior level management experience in customer service, collections credit card, property management, mortgage and banking, audit risk management, transportation and distribution industries. Possess high degree of integrity, initiative, drive, and gets results.
Skills : Risk Management, Relationship Management, Customer Relationship Management, Leadership Skills, Operations Management, Training & Development, Team Building, Coaching, Motivated, Project Management, Process Improvement, Problem Solving, Proficient In Ms Office, Process Development.
- Responsible for management of an operations department that performs back office support assisting loss mitigation and collections front end agents for mortgage loans.
- Manage control reporting to ensure compliance with internal, investor, and Treasury requirements with regard to loan modifications, foreclosures, short sales, FDCPA guidelines.
- Provide coaching and development of 4 managers and 50-60 FTE.
- Manage a process improvement team of 3 people that are responsible for identifying business gaps and process improvement.
- Manage 3 business analysts that perform daily, monthly, weekly reporting duties relating to productivity and business trending.
- Project initiation, planning, testing, validation and implementation as well as process flow analysis and gapping analysis.
- Create and Cascade down all policy and procedures Monthly MBR and Capacity planning Expense Management Offshore assistance as needed Performance Reviews Department Staff Training.
BA in Marketing
Assistant Vice President Servicing Resume
Headline : Customer Service Operations and Process Improvement Management professional with experience building, organizing and managing with strong leadership and communication skills. Proven performance excellence in management, problem solving and customer relations. Built strong customer relationships and negotiated service level agreements to meet customer expectations. Led and participated on system integrations and product implementations.
Skills : Marketing, International Business, Financial Services, Strategic Planning, Wealth Management, Estate Planning, Trusts and Estates, Secondary Market, Life Insurance Premium Financing, Insurance Law.
- Accountable for managing a team of seven direct managers and 112 staff members while working collaboratively with three other AVP's to fully manage a team of 250.
- Breadth of transactional service responsibilities incorporates all aspects of the case life cycle from implementation of new groups through the lifecycle of the case to include contracts, billing and inforce service.
- Define, communicate and execute regional case service strategies with Regional Vice President of Distribution and Regional Administration Manager; adapting where regional/geographically appropriate market based customer experiences and services are needed.
- Responsible for effective overall customer service management for the West Region and Worksite Service Teams.
- Work in collaboration with business distribution partners (sales/enrollment) to insure effective implementation of all new business cases in accordance with market and budget/profit expectations.
- Created and facilitated a virtual One Team to partner with underwriting, claims, customer experience, reporting and distribution in support of the Region.
- Manage a budget of $2.2MM.
- Support and execute on process improvement strategies and service based persistency plans for regional inforce block of business of $100MM and a sales goal of $105MM.
Lead Assistant Vice President Resume
Summary : I am seeking an opportunity where my critical thinking and total quality management experience can implement success for the company and myself. Professional Assistant Vice President of Executive Customer Solutions.
Skills : Marketing, International Business, Financial Services, Strategic Planning, Wealth Management, Estate Planning, Trusts And Estates, Secondary Market, Life Insurance Premium Financing, Insurance Law.
- Responsible for developing and presenting advanced planning sales strategies to drive product sales at industry and customer meetings.
- Provide technical expertise in estate, business and charitable planning.
- Support third party distribution of life insurance products through education of new and existing sales concepts, products, and company policies.
- Strategic technical analysis of proposed premium finance platforms.
- Review financial underwriting and legal issues with newly proposed insurance arrangements/opportunities.
- Develop and implement innovative plan for the marketing of certain planning or sales concepts involving estate, business and charitable arrangements including premium financing, employer-owned life insurance, and legacy planning.
- Pilot new communications media including HTMLs and iTunes podcasts.
- Ad hoc projects on initiatives involving international underwriting, business development efforts targeting new sales agents, and a strategy to manage premium financing risk, compliance, and marketing.
Assistant Vice President Resume
Summary : Information Technology professional with 16 years of experience in software development, maintenance, data warehousing and businesses intelligence applications. Expertise in client server applications, decisioning systems, reporting systems, data warehouse applications and application maintenance.
Skills : Real Estate, Management, Accounting.
- Developed annual management plan and budgets for commercial real estate portfolio, including operating budget and capital improvement budget.
- Led the asset / property management of multiple properties, largest of which was 680,000 square foot downtown Chicago commercial office building.
- Accountable for operations management.
- Successfully negotiated and leased over 200,000 square feet of office/retail space (total lease values in excess of $46MM), in less than three years, reducing property marketable space to less than 6%.
- Managed all lease activities and transactions, including negotiating lease terms.
- Successfully grew property revenue by 42% while holding operating expenses to less than a 2.5% annual increase resulting in a 280% increase in net operating income.
- Created value by converting former common area into revenue generating leased space.
- Competitively bid and supervised completion of over $10MM of capital improvements.