Vice President Resume
Headline : Accomplished IT Vice President with 6 plus years of experience leading complex projects, managing cross-functional resources, designing and executing information technology solutions for complex business problems involving large scale information management platforms.
Skills : Information Technology, Data Management, ETL, Database Development, Data Warehousing, Project Management, Product Development, Customer Support
- Responsible leading the ETL center of excellence team with 15 plus professionals both onsite and offshore locations.
- Responsible for ETL administration/architecture, vendor relationship management, consulting services (ETL standards, common components, training), support services (l3 production support, maintenance activities, performance tuning, metrics & monitoring) and user group sessions (lob liaison, cross lob enhancements, brown bags, train the trainer) across all the ETL platforms within the CCB ecosystem.
- Recruited, mentored and managed teams across different geographic locations.
- Established and managed test data management, data archiving and data federation service offerings within the firm that support different applications across multiple lobs.
- Built a self-service, metadata-driven multi-tier archive solution to actively archive the data based on retentions from various Oracle databases using Informatica ILM tool.
- Enhanced this framework to build a tactical archive solution to archive data from the ICDW Teradata database into HDFS.
- Assessed test data management needs across ICDW and Info1 that include a collection of data flow model diagrams, finding gaps/improvement areas with each business unit and presented a business case with the recommended approach along with implementation roadmap.
Masters of Science
Senior Vice President Resume
Objective : Results-oriented Senior Vice President with over 6 years of leadership and business innovation experience. A visionary who enjoys creating and executing strategies that achieve procurement, supply chain, and business goals. People-centered leader dedicated to cultivating talent. Adept at critical thinking, contract negotiations, and supplier management. To obtain a full-time position that will allow me to utilize my education, experience, professional skills, and unique personal qualities.
Skills : Web Content Management, Business Management, Business Development, Project Management, Product Development, Customer Support
- Shipped over 700 loads at over a $1,000,000 in revenue that resulted in $157,000 in net profit.
- Added accountability and clarity to the company, the company's vision/identity, and the employees through the implementation of the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS).
- Added a meeting schedule that consisted of weekly leadership team meetings, bi-weekly company meetings, quarterly off-site meetings, and yearly "state of the company" meetings.
- Educated the company on who our competition is, and how to win the business of many different customers.
- Preached honesty and integrity all across the company in order to ensure that we were who we said we were.
- Created an identity for the company that our customers were in desperate need for after working with other brokerages.
- Interviewed over 100 prospects for various positions across the company.
- Delivered nearly 50% gross profit on multi-million dollar annual revenue.
Masters of Science
Vice President - Technical Project Manager Resume
Summary : Vice President with 13+ years of Software engineering experience in all phases of the SDLC with cloud, big data, client-server and e-business systems in a variety of verticals. Experience operating an agile and entrepreneurial start-up environment. Experience with large-scale, high availability production web application infrastructure. Proven track record of developing complex financial software products in fast-paced environments.
- Directed application development and maintenance activities at an early stage startup incentive lab, that was acquired by ISS Inc.
- Designed and developed Amazon Web Services (AWS) architecture for the incentive lab award simulator application.
- Implemented quantitative financial models using the map-reduce framework for the incentive lab award simulator application.
- Created, maintained, and organized backlog of features, epics, stories, and tasks in Jira.
- Prepare for and facilitate daily scrum meetings, biweekly sprint planning, retrospective, backlog grooming meetings, and planning sessions with cross-functional teams supporting the award simulator application.
- Created Jenkins pipeline jobs for continuous integration and promoting builds to QA, UAT and production environments.
- Proactively created and maintained secure coding standards using Checkstyle, Jshint, and Codenarc static code analysis tools.
- Created front-end mockups based on user stories and helped finalize requirements with cross-functional teams.
- Developed functional tests using GRB, Spock, and Selenium that are run automatically during the build pipeline on multiple internet browsers.
Masters of Science
Assistant Vice President Resume
Summary : Assistant Vice President Of Sales with a strong entrepreneurial mindset with customer satisfaction as one of my main priorities. I am skilled in both verbal and written communication along with customer relations. Ten years of management experience in a variety of industries. My background is in a range of career fields, such as management, sales, real estate, marketing, advertisement, customer relations, and accounting, and construction.
Skills : Business Planning, Project Management, Business Development, Market Research, Process Controls, Internal Auditing, Purchasing
- Started a small complete home service company from the ground up with my father in 2013 including handyman work, electrical service and remodels, trim carpentry, remodels, contractor and project management, lawn maintenance, pool maintenance, home watch, concierge services, plus more.
- Our goal as a company is to take care of our client's homes like they are our own while coordinating all repairs and maintenance seamlessly with minimal stress on the client.
- Employed a wide variety of hand and power tools including hoists, drills, precision measuring instruments and electronic testing devices.
- Defined clear targets and objectives and communicated them to other team members.
- Reviewed plans and specs during the schematic design of pre-construction.
- Determined the project schedule, which included the sequence of all construction activities.
- Obtained building and specialty permits from local jurisdictional agencies.
- Performed regular job site observations to provide direction for all general contractor personnel.
Bachelor Of Science
Branch Manager/Assistant Vice President Resume
Summary : An accomplished Branch Manager/Assistant Vice President with in-depth experience in corporate real estate including management, financing, sales, leasing, development, engineering and customer relations. Strong leadership qualities with the fortitude to research, train, motivate and develop winning relationships with clients, customers, and employees. To leverage the marketing and management skills I have acquired over the past 10+ years to gain a position in Marketing or Management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Archibus, Facility Solutions, Building Engines, Virtual Lease, PeopleSoft, MRI, Skyline, Yardi & Various Work Order Systems
- Managing and directing staff of 70 employees (eight direct reports) for the largest non-profit healthcare provider in the united states with over $9b a year in revenues.
- Working with the client to improve corporate value by developing an overall real estate strategy.
- Executing a portfolio optimization strategy to reduce costs and maximize occupancy usage.
- Establishing annual KPI's (key performance indicators) and performance metrics to ensure sound fiscal and operational management.
- Responsible for the concentration in strategy to enhance process development, improve efficiencies, reduce costs, and achieve client goals as measured through the balanced scorecard.
- Direct management for gross revenues and operating budgets totaling $250mm annually.
- Overseeing the management team responsible for critical infrastructure to maintain 100% uptime of mission-critical facilities.
Masters of Science
Vice President Of Operations Resume
Summary : Accomplished Vice President Of Operations with 15 years of experience leading teams through all software development phases; from requirement gathering and analysis to design, implementation, testing and support; defined long term technology strategy and roadmap for the team. Leverages passion for technology and problem-solving capabilities to develop innovative technical solutions. Successful track record in collaborating cross-functional and business teams and executing large-scale projects that deliver immediate results and sustainable gains.
Skills : Graphic Design, Marketing Coordinator, Adobe Creative Suites, Microsoft Office, Inventory Management, Creative Direction
- Recruited by CIO to transform and manage information technology environments with legacy hardware, software, systems, and infrastructure, upgrade end-to-end systems and processes and develop an IT strategy based on best practices that enhances operations and simplifies integration between disparate systems and processes.
- Created and executed high quality, customer-centric and cost conscious it strategy that produced $1.1m savings within the first six months.
- Implemented a highly available server and storage virtualization, telecommunications and data network infrastructure which improved it system availability by 60%.
- Immediately addressed disconnect between it and business stakeholders by establishing a formal process to improve communication, consensus building and project management.
- Automated critical IT functions, established hardware and software standards and renegotiated existing vendor support agreements that lowered annual it costs by 30%.
- Maintained 99% customer satisfaction with it services by negotiating service level agreements with key business stakeholders and establishing measurable goals for it performance.
- Redesigned and aligned it operations with ITIL best practices which reduced it support timeframes by 30%.
- Improved HIPAA, Hitech and ISO27001/2 security compliance by 65% in less than one year by conducting security assessments and developing action plans that formalized security processes and procedures within the organization.
Bachelor Of Arts
Vice President Of Business Operations Resume
Summary : Experienced Vice President Of Business Operations/Consultant with 10 years of experience in all aspects of the daily operations in running a business. Proven ability in managing sales, human resources, technology, customer relations, procurement, and marketing. Hands-on management style with a record of building and retaining a motivated workforce. Experience in identifying and obtaining new clients while providing the services and personal attention necessary to assure client satisfaction and retention.
Skills : P&L Management, Contract Price Negotiation, Loss Prevention, Training Staff, Aggressive Marketing, Business Development
- Responsible for all daily operations of a full-service 3pl chain supply company shipping over 40,000,000. 00 of merchandise per year.
- A broad range of responsibility including p&l accountability, marketing, and business development, contract negotiations and pricing, staff training, customer service, and all HR responsibilities.
- Computerized the company including the development and installation of a network that allows clients to access their MIS reports from remote locations.
- Initiated and developed a manufacturing division where we were able to provide clients with kit/set assemble in house allowing for shorter lead times, lower freight charges and the convenience of all services under one roof.
- Developed websites for clients as well as initiating order placement via the website.
- Negotiated long term contracts (labor and freight) enabling the company to better budget and prepare for market fluctuations.
- Also enabled the company to negotiate lower freight rates allowing for increased profit.
- Maintained NAFTA rules and regulations file to assure all requirements were followed.
- Trained staff to handle customer service questions as well as provide clients with daily detailed reports of shipments.
Vice President II Resume
Summary : Accomplished Vice President And Co-Founder with demonstrated ability to deliver mission-critical results. Effective in identifying markets; leading and directing entities and projects from inception through launch and implementation. Offers a successful 20-year career in business operation and management. Excellent oral and written communication skills, commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction, outstanding organizational skills, strong work ethic, a strong sense of responsibility, able to execute a multitude of tasks with a high degree of honesty and integrity.
Skills : Public Relations & Community Outreach, Business Development, Restructure & Profit Generation, Forecasting, Change Budgeting, Purchasing & Procurement Strategic Planning
- Responsible for successful development, launch, and management of multiple SBUs, each of which was responsible for its own profitability.
- Performed feasibility studies, developed and executed innovative business plans and sales strategies for strategic business units.
- Maintained up-to-date knowledge of industries, target accounts, and competitive landscape.
- Developed growth plans by identifying key targets and established strategic partnerships that resulted in new sales.
- Created and integrated market plans to position the company brands in the target marketplace.
- Focused on resource optimization and marketing strategies to achieve the plan.
- Lead process improvement activities that delivered efficiency and consistency in the approach to prospecting, development of brand awareness, relationship building, identification of opportunities and closing.
- Effectively managed all areas of operations, supply chain, sales and marketing.
- Developed, implemented and administered policies to ensure legal and regulatory compliance at local, state and federal levels.
Bachelor Of Arts
Associate Vice President Resume
Summary : Accomplished, outcome-driven Associate Vice President with ten-years success in leading challenging initiatives, with emphasis on engineering solutions, business process, value stream assessment, strategic planning, manufacturing, production scheduling and control, quality assurance, project development, budget management, human resources, and customer support. Expertise in driving high quality and throughput within manufacturing industries, public, and freight transportation environments.
Skills : Microsoft Suite SAP And Oracle ERP Systems Maximo, Project Management; Small Business Development
- Processed championed process development, implementation, and sustainability.
- Focused on processes to ensure consistent and sustainable excellence for our customer and to grow the business.
- Processed implemented ranged from the work instruction definition to the billing and finance processes used.
- Implementation of these processes turned the business around and into a sustainable revenue center for both harbor rail services and the union pacific railroad.
- Drove achievement of the strategic objective, conducted customer meetings.
- Administered resource allocation for budget, staffing levels, and operations providing enhanced value to the customer while performing services on budget with targeted revenues.
- Increased production throughput from 26 cars per day to 120 cars per day in a 45 day period decreased car rejection rate from 26% to < 0. 5% in a 45 day period.
- Revised workflow, process, staffing assignments and staffing levels to exceed the customer expectation.
Bachelor Of Science
Vice President - Sales Resume
Summary : Vice President with expertise in leading, planning, and directing. Successful in increasing business productivity and sales revenue by analyzing and improving sales and operational processes. Strengths include the ability to analyze, identify, solve, design and implement solutions for business processes and procedures. Team builder and motivator who approaches projects and tasks with energy, enthusiasm and goal orientation.
Skills : Word, Customer Service, Event Planning, Training, Filing, Inventory, Management, Powerpoint, Excel, Recruiting, Receptionist, Social Media Management, Cashier, Fundraising
- Successfully led sales division through organizational change and systems integrations by providing strategic direction on a $1 billion revenue company.
- Led cross-functional teams (sales, marketing, risk, and operations) in designing corporate strategies resulting in an increase of 10% in sales revenues.
- Analyzed market trends and conducted GAP analysis to update budgeting and forecasting of division.
- Improved response rates 40%, by analyzing customer-market data trends and refining sales strategies.
- Reduced attrition by 20%, by creating, implementing and formalizing a sales training program.
- Drove achievement of annual targets and established a $60m record in sales revenue.
- Implemented coaching guidelines and QA/QC program that increased customer service levels to 98%.
- Implemented and directed marketing and sales campaigns that increased market penetration by 5%.
- Refined sales pipeline strategies, delivering a positive change in conversions from 24% to 33%.
- Identified and established KPI's that improved team efficiencies, sales strategies, and customer service level agreements.
Bachelor Of Science