Professional Services Consultant Resume
Objective : Experienced Data management professional. Successfully delivered multiple data management systems reducing costs of overhead and improving reliability.
Skills : Communication Skills, Management.
- Planned and executed large and complex email migrations for clients.
- Engaged as a specialized consultant for Microsoft to oversee and improve the migration practice at Microsoft Online Services.
- Worked as Migration Duty Manager for Microsoft as a customer of M3TG leading a group facilitating the migration of mailboxes.
- Handled complex escalation issues for Microsoft regarding the integration of Blackberry Enterprise Server as part of the mailbox migration process.
- Created new migration processes and documentation to facilitate migrations that require the integration of Blackberry Enterprise Server.
- Worked with client IT teams to create processes to facilitate migrations including pre-migration checklists, site surveys, health checks.
- Planned and executed Windows domain migrations from Active Directory Native Mode.
Professional Services Consultant/Representative Resume
Summary : Utilize experience and knowledge of resolving complex problems. Ensure successful ongoing operations with knowledge transfer to customers.
Skills : Salesforce, Footprints, HP Service Manager.
- Participated in a team of Solutions Architects, Software Implementation Specialists and other Consultants to install.
- Configured and deployed HEAT Software to various HEAT Software clients and customers.
- Deployed, configured, and tested HEAT Software Cloud and Premise Solutions.
- Designed workflows, new processes, data flow, and business rules to align with existing systems and business practices.
- Worked with customers on-site to discover and document "as is" and "to be" business process and solution design requirements.
- Created and deliver end-user training and workshops specific to configuration.
- Acted as support to the Project Manager in developing project plans, milestones, and Level of Effort estimates.
Professional Services Consultant II Resume
Headline : To secure a challenging position with an organization which promotes a path for success while providing a stable work environment.
Skills : Communication Skills, Analytical Skills.
- Offered consultant services for planning, implementation, integration, system customization, and data conversion.
- Conducted detailed business requirements analysis with clients including review of current processes, needs analysis, data requirements.
- Facilitated and managed HRIS implementation and integration projects including specifications for system configurations and customizations.
- Procured project resources; managed schedule and budget. Wrote scripts to facilitate multi-phased data conversions.
- Customized system software and SQL database structure and stored procedures as needed for the client's implementation.
- Exceeded quota every eligible quarter and was in the top three of revenue producers for the last 3 quarters with the company.
- Developed a high client satisfaction rating based on survey results.
Professional Services Consultant I Resume
Objective : Licensed Occupational Therapist with 30 years of experience in providing OT services in a variety of populations of all ages and in a variety of settings, including geriatrics, pediatrics, psychiatrics.
Skills : Problem Solving Skills, Leading Skills.
- Developed the corporate quality indicator program and implemented the corporate CQI program.
- Completed analysis reports of the QA and CQI data monthly.
- Conducted quality assessment audits in the form of annual pre-survey visits, twice-annual quality indicator visits, quarterly Medicare Audits, and follow-up site visits.
- Troubleshot management issues clinical software education and working with DPHHS on survey issues.
- Conducted in-facility training courses for theory and application of leadership skills, Medicare PPS, and Medicaid requirements.
- Worked in Reston, VA at Software AG doing Quality Assurance and Testing of the Internally developed software.
- Traveled throughout the central states as a consultant working on integration projects.
Professional Services Consultant/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Looking to obtain a dynamic, challenging opportunity that contributes to the success of an outstanding company via Information Technology experience from various global industries.
Skills : HTML, Graphic Design, Email Marketing, Project Management.
- Promoted from the role of Support to found and launch the Professional Services Department.
- Created the most successful revenue-driving services offering - Bronto Jump Start program.
- Experted at Bronto Marketing Platform, Bronto Integrations, and Bronto Professional Service offerings.
- Listened to the needs of new customers and apply this knowledge to solve business challenges and help drive customer success.
- Created and manage ongoing relationships with hundreds of clients through their early use of the Bronto Marketing Platform.
- Communicated customer needs internally and collaborate effectively with other parts of the organization including Sales and Engineering to ensure customer success.
- Created custom project plans and manage customer implementations by applying Bronto Launch methodologies across all customer projects.
- Managed new customer communications and share status updates with internal and external stakeholders.
Professional Services Consultant/Analyst Resume
Headline : Able to work with minimal supervision, developing and implementing a well-organized plan to resolve the current business issues.
Skills : MS Office, Medi soft, Supply Chain Management, ERP.
- Defined business requirements, prepared documentation (BRD), and configured software for implementation.
- Reported monthly status per MS Project plan.
- Provided professional services to clients including mapping and redesign of client financial and manufacturing business processes.
- Reduced manufacturing variances by over by modifying the production reporting process and the costing process.
- Documented client development of system configuration, pilot testing, and solution integration, including gap analysis and issue resolution.
- Responsible for functional training programs for the client to enable knowledge transfer and successful use of the software.
- Remedial training reduced the standard costing process from three days to four hours.
Professional Services Consultant Resume
Summary : Deeply technical position in the area of computer data storage as it relates to engineering, implementation, and/or administration, with opportunities to grow into new technologies and solutions.
Skills : Management, Communication Skills.
- Implemented storage solutions for customers using EMC VNX SAN and NAS solutions.
- Implemented storage solutions for customers using Netapp FAS SAN and NAS solutions including Flexpod solutions.
- Implemented ESXi 5.1 and ESXi 5.5 VMware virtualization along with Netapp and EMC storage systems.
- Implemented EMC Isilon and EMC XtremeIO storage systems.
- Implemented storage solutions for EMC customers using CX, CX3, CX4 Sans and NS series NAS unified storage systems.
- Implemented storage solutions with EMC VNXe 3100, VNX 5100, and VNX 5300 storage arrays.
- Installed and configured VMWARE ESX 4.0 clusters that attach to EMC storage arrays.
- Provisioned storage to hosts via FC and iSCSI connections to Windows, Linux, and UNIX host PowerPath multi-path software.
Associate Professional Services Consultant Resume
Headline : Able to translate complicated scenarios into clear, concise and understandable terms to match varying degrees of technical knowledge.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Problem Solving Skills.
- Worked/trained with most products to include EPO, VSE, HBSS, Encryption, and Deep Command with a managed and centralized Active Directory.
- Trained also includes deployment, installation, managing dashboards, permission sets, creating system Tree.
- Installed MDE on McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) Server, (Install Extensions.
- Checked-in software packages, Configure AD, and Deploy packages to client.
- Administered and oversee server which handles security posture for nearly end-points and eight global repository servers.
- Created procedures for installation, deployment, and support for the Encryption Application to the customer.
- Responded to escalated support requirements for technical assistance.
- Administered the Mcafee encryption deployment of 40,000 laptops, and
Lead Professional Services Consultant Resume
Summary : Project leader with an ability to scope and lead multi-phase projects, create efficiencies through process definition and standardization, and gain buy-in from management and peers.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Organized.
- Supported antivirus upgrade projects at Manati and Barceloneta cities Community Banks.
- Supported Windows migration at AstraZeneca Pharmaceutical.
- Completed PC installation for new training and office facilities on Aon Hewitt.
- Provided Network Administration and Desktop support to Plaza Motors Corporation.
- Provided Network Administration support to Eli Lilly pharmaceuticals.
- Updated for all TV monitors at San Juan, PR Sheraton Hotel.
- Resolved user encryption problems at the Tier 3 level.
Asst. Professional Services Consultant Resume
Headline : Strong technical background leveraged with leadership skills allows for successful solution delivery that provides true business value to an organization.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Leading Skills.
- Led vendor of cloud-based financials/ERP software suites.
- Implemented over 50 mid-market and enterprise-level NetSuite software deployments.
- Worked with customers to document and validate their business requirements and map them to NetSuite functionality.
- Configured/customized the NetSuite OpenAir and NetSuite ERP applications to meet their business requirements.
- Evaluated companies' ERP, CRM, and project management procedures and provided best practices for optimizing and streamlining business processes.
- Empowered customers to become self-sufficient by collaborating with them during the hands-on stages of the project.
- Supported all accounts ranging from mid-market to enterprise.
Professional Services Consultant Resume
Headline : Ceating responsibilities, menu maintenance, creation of requests and request sets, registering applications, forms, form functions, reports, concurrent programs, etc.
Skills : Technical Skills, Problem Solving Skills.
- Defined and Scheduled Concurrent Programs to launch as Concurrent Requests.
- Captured additional information in standard as well as customized forms.
- Implemented custom logic using Form Personalization.
- Created materialized views and refreshed through concurrent requests.
- Scripts for validating the data and Storing the data into and then populating the base tables by running the ITEM IMPORT Interface.
- Responsible for Order import using Order Management to update sales order into respective base tables.
- Developed custom AR reports using XML Publisher.