Premium Territory Manager Resume
Headline : Proven Premium Territory Manager with a strong background in building new territories and strengthening relationships to increase profitability. Demonstrated ability to create client loyalty beyond the sales relationship. Effective team leader with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills who motivates by example. Able to relate well to people from diverse backgrounds and levels of authority. Flexible professional who adjusts rapidly to new and challenging situations and works well under pressure. Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously. Knowledge of Windows, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer.
Skills : CRM, Microsoft Office, Product Management, Product Knowledge Training, Operations Management
- Developed basic business plans and led assigned territory's execution of business results.
- Met and exceeded profit objectives, volume quotas, and equipment & service targets for foodservice beverage in the geography.
- Successfully increased new territory by 218% within two years of assignment.
- Developed new business by identifying prospective customers using business directories, following leads from existing clients, and attending trade shows and marketing events.
- Maintained successful client relationships through consistent market research that enabled the supply of products, prices and value-added services that met their business needs.
- Managed deliveries to clients, troubleshooting any problems that may have occurred during the ordering process (e.g., delivery mis picks, missing items, stock-outs).
- Communicated and collected accounts receivable as necessary, working with the credit department and client, collected all balances due based on approved credit terms.
- Established and fostered relationships with key customer personnel in key departments: purchasing, sales, marketing, and national accounts.
- Trained and worked on a cooperative basis with distributor sales organizations.
Bachelors of Science
Senior Territory Manager Resume
Summary : Senior Territory Manager with territory management experience and a background in account management, product presentation, and business development. Self-starter with highly developed negotiation, persuasion, and influence skills. Seeking a Sales Representative position in the medical device industry utilizing my strong consultative sales skills and a solid track record of performance marketing technology product lines.
Skills : Management, Medical Terminology, Microsoft Office, Marketing, Excel, Event Planning, Powerpoint, Public Speaking
- Prospected new accounts to continue to grow and support existing accounts in the food service, hospitality, health care, and educational industries.
- Worked independently to learn customers' operations, understand their cleaning and sanitizing challenges, and devised solutions to meet their needs.
- Evaluated market conditions to determine the allocation of resources to various products and services.
- Inspected, tested, and observed chemical changes in pool and spa system equipment, utilizing test kit, reference manual, and knowledge of chemical treatment.
- Provided emergency service coverage to appreciative customers who may operate around the clock.
- Held many industry certifications in order to provide the above standard performance for my clients.
- Trained staff on proper safety and sanitation procedures in order to comply with local and state codes.
- Planned and worked efficiently to meet and exceed sales and service goals.
- Followed and reinforced all loss prevention and inventory control programs.
Specialty Sales Territory Manager Resume
Summary : Highly motivated Specialty Sales Territory Manager who is committed to reaching and exceeding company and personal goals. Twenty-five plus years of proven sales experience. Strong interpersonal skills. Able to build and maintain excellent relationships with employees and clients. Effectively plans and prioritizes activities to accomplish short and long term business objectives. To earn a sales position commensurate to my experience, abilities, and efforts that encompasses over 25 years of successful sales and account management.
Skills : Product Management, Product Knowledge Training, Operations Management, Business Development, Microsoft Word, Webinars, Sales, Business Management, Leadership, Salesforce
- Responsible for managing $11,011,361 territory with a total of 46 accounts.
- Accountable for growing volume, share, and profit along with gaining and maintaining distribution on key and new brands, selling and implementing promotions, display compliance, shelf management, and nutritional training.
- Responsible for implementing brand strategies, distribution, pricing objectives, promotions, and Ad plans.
- Monitored and managed the business plan, trade budgets, spending and volume to achieve sales goals.
- Mapped territories, trained on-call procedures, tracking, computer integration, and business reports.
- Interviewed candidates and involved in the selection process for the 2012 and 2013 program.
- Assisted the Account Manager with national conference call deck and present retail priorities.
- Overachieved on business, people and team accomplishments along with organizational contributions to receive this award.
Lead Territory Manager Resume
Summary : Results-oriented Lead Territory Manager with 16 plus years of proven performance in the retail and wholesale industry. Proven record with managing multiple lines of product in a large territory. Actively builds positive relationships with store management. A motivated individual comfortable working independently or in a team-driven setting. Regularly provides product training and demonstrations. Successful in a results-driven atmosphere. Experienced in leading a team and often called upon to assist other staff.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Territory Management, Retail Management, Team Management, Team Building, Business Development
- Responsibilities include planning and prioritizing sales activities and customer contact towards achieving agreed business aims including inventory and sales objectives.
- Managing product mix and shelf space according to agreed upon ROI targets.
- Working closely with store managers and internal business group personnel to meet product assortment goals and overall sales growth goals by store.
- Planning/carrying out/supporting local marketing activities and integrating personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities.
- Monitoring and reporting on market and competitor activities and providing relevant reports and information.
- Leading training sessions with store personnel and end consumers to ensure a high level of accuracy in paint tinting, product knowledge, and sales techniques.
- Conducting outside sales activities and customer contact in the commercial sales market through various communication measures, e.g., telephone contact, face-to-face, product demonstrations, and product launches.
- Working closely with internal commercial and business development group personnel to develop commercial sales product knowledge and to focus goals within the regional target market and product mix.
- Providing a high level of customer service in responding to customer complaints, escalating issues to appropriate personnel as required.
Bachelors of Science
Sales Territory Manager Resume
Summary : Highly motivated Sales Territory Manager with excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively or as a whole productively. Proven sales success in a current sales role with a keen eye and ear for great campaigns. The ability to spot trends, pin-point sales opportunity, and do research to create an effective marketing and sales plan. To obtain a sales and marketing position that leverages my planning, presentation and listening skills allowing me to maximize sales and profitability for the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Consultative Selling, Strategic Planning, Key Account Management, Excel, PowerPoint
- Responsible for $18.7 million in product sales per year within my territory.
- Successfully launched 10 new products and achieved the highest distribution in my sales region for the recently launched electronic cigarette.
- Secured and managed an account that made up 10% of my territory's sales volume.
- Selling and executing national/local brand building marketing programs and initiatives within these accounts.
- Achieving and exceeding assigned quantitative and qualitative sales goals and brand building measures.
- Achieved positive sales growth for all focus brands for the last 4 years.
- Establishing outstanding relationships with Store Managers/Owners by providing expert consumer insights and advice through the development of individual business plans.
- Actively promoting the marketing mix through direct discussions with retailers using analytical proficiency and influencing skills to promote a beneficial business plan for the company and the retailers.
- Consistently demonstrating the application of company values in all business interactions.
- Currently holding highest position for territory management through proven sales success in division and region.
- Currently ranked in the top 25% of sales region for growth against benchmark goals.
Bachelors of Science
Regional Territory Manager Resume
Summary : A seasoned Territory Manager And Marketing Executive with 7 years of management experience in a wholesale environment, with advanced abilities in areas such as marketing, sales, product management, and profit responsibility. Successfully introduced new products, developed/implemented marketing strategies, managed key accounts, and prepared budgets. Possesses strong management skills developed through progressive levels of responsibility, and the ability to develop and achieve executive-level objectives within a team environment.
Skills : Wholesale Prospecting, Sales, Territory Management, Customer Service, Training, Event Planning
- Responsible for driving business from the distribution channel to the dealer channel into the installer segments of the builder channel.
- Creating a presence in the marketplace to develop brand recognition through product placement on projects specification of product through architectural involvement and education.
- Working with regional and national builders for product acceptance towards specification.
- Establishing and maintaining client relationships while increasing sales and development.
- Establishing and maintaining excellent client relationships to identify and solve customer needs.
- Ensuring all paperwork is correct and completed prior to the end of each business day.
- Gathering data on clients and their markets, reporting back to the company allowing them to create new business strategies, conduct market analysis and develop new and improved ways of marketing their products.
- Identifying prospective customers by using business directories and following leads from existing clients.
Masters Of Science
Regional Territory Manager Resume
Summary : Regional Territory Manager with over 15 plus years of experience in marketing, sales, customer service, procurement and negotiation of contracts with strong leadership, problem-solving and communication skills, and a proven track record of increasing sales, promoting products and services, and exceeding customer expectations. Looking for an employer who can utilize my skills, enthusiasm, collaboration and driven nature to not just achieve, but surpass their goals and gain market share in a challenging economy.
Skills : Consultative Sales, Management, Finance, Territory Management, Kronos, Genesis, Member Tracking System
- Providing leadership and guidance to a team of 17 people who are responsible for the timely transportation of vehicles.
- Reading, interpreting, and providing reports to the superiors on a regular basis.
- Responsible for having an in-depth knowledge of the territory including the trends, issues, and pricing.
- Assisting the dispatchers with difficult and complex calls and dispatches, and serving as the technical expert over complaint-taking and dispatching operations.
- Possessing the knowledge of current trends in the territory with the ability to shift focus and efforts in advance where needed.
- Providing guidance and assistance to the dispatch team to continuously improve days to deliver and margins.
- Coordinating the transportation of vehicles by contacting carriers in our established network or locating new carriers to work with us.
- Resolving problems as they arise, problems consisting of missing vehicles, damaged vehicles, and late vehicles.
Bachelors of Science
Regional VP, Territory Manager Resume
Headline : High Energy Territory Manager/Field Trainer skilled at generating recurring revenue streams by developing new business and increasing volumes through Account penetration with existing Customers. Possess proven selling skills as demonstrated by consistently being recognized as a Top Performer each of the past 5 years. To obtain a customer service position that utilizes my knowledge and skills in issue solving, sales and customer service.
Skills : Sales Planning, Problem Solving, Lean/Six Sigma, Marketing, Training & Development, Territory Management, Microsoft Office, Cold Calling
- Ensuring that employees within the assigned territory are in compliance with all shop operational guidelines including organizational standards, product management, safety and loss prevention.
- Maintaining a plan of action for fast, friendly customer service. Resolves customer complaints as needed.
- Supporting Shop Managers, Assistant Managers, and Sales Associates, as needed.
- Communicating various goals to the shop management team including sales and shop expenses, and coaching accordingly for the attainment of weekly, monthly, and annual goals.
- Allocating budgeted hours and continuously monitoring results.
- Preparing shop schedules to appropriate levels and within legal guidelines.
- Providing guidance on scheduling/staffing in certain situations.
- Communicating and coordinating with Regional Sales Manager regarding issues pertaining to customer service and Loss Prevention violations.
- Participating in the investigation of losses, reviewing and consulting with Regional Sales Manager and Human Resources on disciplinary action.
Bachelor Of Business Administration
Executive Territory Manager Resume
Headline : Executive Territory Manager with strength in sales, business development, and customer service. Offering more than 6 years in sales, sales operations, and marketing. Successful in new account acquisition and growing existing accounts sales. Seeking a position where I can utilize all my skills and experience with sales/marketing to secure a bright future within the marketing, sales, business-development arena.
Skills : Marketing, Training & Development, Territory Management, Microsoft Office, Cold Calling, Sales, Customer Service, Customer Relationship Management, Management, Staff Management, Business Development
- Made planned contractor calls and documented the discussions and the visits in CRM managed a portfolio of 5 accounts and $3,300,000 in sales.
- Increased sales volume by adding over 100 accounts in the territory.
- Created strategic brand building events to expand the current product portfolio.
- Prospected and conducted face-to-face sales calls with business executives and directors throughout assigned territory.
- Met existing customers to review current services and expand sales opportunities.
- Acquaint lowes employees with the latest selling techniques, and train them on all products.
- Give exceptional oral and Powerpoint presentations to employees and contractors meet with contractors and gained commitment on orders continuously utilizing problem resolution skills to overcome obstacles.
- Assigned tasks, directed workflow, communicated policies and procedures to sales staff.
- Monitored the editing of associate schedules and ensured scheduled hours met the workload/budget.
Bachelors of Science
Specialty Territory Manager Resume
Summary : Motivated and accomplished Specialty Territory Manager attentive to details with outstanding follow-through. Proficient in building relationships, negotiating deals, and closing sales. Detail oriented and an innovative self-starter and congenial salesperson. A versatile and skilled training and management professional with excellent hands-on experience in developing and improving sales and retail operations. An assertive manager with outstanding interpersonal, communications, negotiation and people management skills.
Skills : Business Development, Microsoft Word, Webinars, Sales, Business Management, Leadership, Salesforce, Problem Resolution, Data Entry, Management, Telecommunications
- Managing a given territory to ensure the highest company sales and standards are met.
- Coordinating sales promotions, and expansion of product line utilizing PPT training, demonstrations and OSHA regulations to the end user and distribution network.
- Managing pricing gross profits, ROI, and special pricing quotations between the company and end-user contracts.
- Recruited to expand and manage distributor client base, generate new accounts from cold calling business to business and new product implementation.
- Providing training and seminars to store staff on product features, benefits, and details.
- Reporting daily growth opportunities, prospecting opportunities, schedules, and account projects through the companies CRM tool.
- Performing business reviews with customers to show new product lines, evaluate the current business, address new ideas and sell them on profitability.
- Building strong relationships with all players to retain the business at all times.