System Integrator Resume
Summary : Highly qualified team orientated IT professional offers MBA, Bachelor's degree Chemistry along with PMP certification.
Skills : COMPUTER : Networking, Microsoft Office, and Windows Operating Systems.
- Maintained IT team's master schedule drafted schedules for smaller efforts for Customer approval.
- Updated baselined documentation with approved changes ensure accuracy existing network configuration.
- Prepared and coordinated RFCs for changes to Integrated Management Plan.
- Provided hoc testing for SharePoint development.
- Established protocols reviewed program documentation; generated formal review documentation participated system program reviews.
- Consolidated numerous action tracking systems into central repository for Project Management Office.
- Reviewed and provided input on group level Project Management Framework to ensure it aligned with Enterprise and Center Project Management Framework.
- Reviewed projects in Primavera to ensure project statuses were current and accurate.
Bachelor Of General Studies In General Studies
Sr. System Integrator Resume
Summary : Involvement in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Testing Life Cycle Good Knowledge in QA processes standards (ISO/IEC 20000 and CMMI ), Software Testing Methodologies, Analyze Requirement, Develop Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Scenario, Test Case Test Script Experience Requirements, Functional Design Document Use Case Analysis Five years of experience in Manual Automation testing Proficient in Functional, System, Integration, Regression.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Drafting, Drafting.
- Responsible for providing input to Project Specialist (PS) during requirements development.
- Identitied requirements, performing analysis, design, packaging, coding, documentation testing for assigned project.
- Worked together with other team members & customer resources identify, understand & document functional and technical requirements of a change request.
- Identified drivers needed by automated build process for new workstation and server equipment added to the inventory.
- Provided expertise for performing vulnerability analysis remediation based Government, USDA Departmental/OCIO/CTS Agency specific guides, policies, security notices bulletins for implementation by DDSB.
- Analyzed their impact on deployed CTS End User environment and provides recommendations to DDSB Management.
- Reviewed vulnerability scans of the CTS End User environment provided by the Operations Security Branch and makes recommendations for corrective actions.
- Customized existing (agency developed and COTS) windows installer packages through the use of direct edits, transforms and patches that adhere to CTS packaging standards.
Certification In Program Management Level II
Jr. System Integrator Resume
Objective : IT Project Manager, with Master of Science in Information System December 2011 and a B.S. Mechanical Engineering and member American Society for Quality (ASQ), Certified Quality Auditor, and ITIL Foundation Certification Version 3 with 25 years in increasingly responsible positions within IT project management engineering field.
Skills : Leadership, Acquisitions, Program Management, Military Operations, Contract Management.
- Supported Divisional Chief and Deputy Chief of Infrastructure Service Group/Desktop & Video Services Division (DVSD)in managing daily operations.
- Compiled Weekly Highlights within Desktop & Video Services Division from all operation teams to be reviewed with Divisional Chief and Deputy Chief in preparation to submitted senior management front office.
- Supported Project Operations Division, provided data entry support to Asset Management team for Directorate of National Intelligence IT hardware inventory for 2013 to be completed by the end of January 2014.
- Monitored daily customer requests supported by Requirements team and operation responses to ensure that customer requests have been processed and completed to meet needs of customers.
- Capturing business requirements to executed and managed.
- Processed accesses to Infrastructure Service Group/DVSD Project Operations intranet groups, databases, applications for team members within division.
- Identified and improve processes where it is needed in DVSD and provided other administrative duties to ensure continuous operations.
- Used Primavera for recording daily activities on timecard and use MS Project Management and MS Visio for workflows.
- Tracked DVSD projects using MS Project 2010.
Master Of Science In Information Systems
Asst.System Integrator Resume
Objective : Highly qualified System Integrator with experience in industry. Enjoy creative problem solving, getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Field Service Manager, General Manager, Operations Manager, Computer Instructor, Systems Integration, Field Serice Technician.
- Shayba Arena" data network for one of stadiums for Sochi 2014 Olympics.
- Project audit/renew, network infrastructure deployment.
- 1500 ports data network based on Cisco 6509 (VSS), 3750, 2960, ASA5510, ASR 1002; 90 Cisco AP, 5508 controllers, WCS, Cisco MSE positioning.
- Video surveillance and building management networks integration, special security requirements.
- "VTB Arena" Stadium video surveivalence system design.
- Data network, video-analytics systems.
- Cisco based data network, NICE based video analytics.
- 2006-2007, 2010-2011 Plus Communications, Moscow, Russian Federation System integrator focused on Cisco and Juniper solutions for enterprise and service provider networks, Cisco Gold Partner.
- Principal Engineer Network project design and deployment for enterprise, campus networks, telcos and government customers.
- 1995(Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology)
Associate. System Integrator Resume
Summary : Accomplished Information Technology Professional with diverse Information Systems skill set. Creative problem solver with demonstrated ability to resolve critical Business Information System and Corporate issues through application of best practices along with dynamic combinations of people, technology, processes, controls, standards.
Skills : Microsoft Windows Server.
- Responsible for 9 Navy Master Data interfaces with various 3rd party systems.
- Responsible for all documentation, testing, developer requirements.
- Responsible for all user contact on requirements test results.
- Changes were made to MM master data as required using MASS or LSMW.
- Changes were made to 9 different interface areas covering approximately 60 different interface extracts.
- Changes ranged from minor to complete logic changes/rewrites.
- Works as the liaison between the end user and the developer.
System Integrator III Resume
Objective : An accomplished IT professional specializing in highly visible software application design with in-depth background in full cycle of software design process.
Skills : Autocad, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Forklift Driver, Shipping And Receiving, Machine Operator, Assembly, Manufacturing, Computer.
- Provided technical knowledge customers in most effective and efficient approach, usually high volume, provide workarounds or established procedures to correct discrepancies diverse environments.
- Monitored multi critical Information Systems, IT infrastructure [including data centers, facilities] for deficiencies, provide accurate and concise reports to brief customers stakeholders.
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service, efficiently accurately, reinforcing expectation of customer.
- Delivered positive customer requests experience.
- Reported incidents, problems customer service request in various locations.
- Assisted management to review service request determine service escalation required.
- Participated in the IT Operational Board meetings to brief customers and stakeholders of any unplanned system outages or scheduled system maintenance status and resolutions.
- Interfaced with other support groups in real time to discuss incidents and problem discovery/resolution using common space environment [e.g., chat].
- Provided recommendations to improve operational services, standards operational procedures, and proactive in problem detection, research and resolution.
Diploma In Computer Information Systems
System Integrator II Resume
Objective : Educated in electrical engineering, digital and analog systems, object modeling Experienced at rapidly learning new platforms new programming languages.
Skills : Active Directory, Juniper, Linux, Wireless Mesh Network, Data Warehouse, Web Development, Cisco, Windows Server.
- Executed change management, compliance, resolution management as part of functional requirement handling.
- Planned and co-managed BPM training, deploy e-commerce system-related end-user training, develop end-user training documents.
- Served as main contact, decision maker, escalation point for client, worldwide teams of up to 50 personnel in 6 geographic locations (North America, Europe, South America), other end customers.
- Transformed underperforming business into profitable entity with 20%+ profitability within 6 months through optimizing.
- Boosted sales 10% year over year by implementing additional e-commerce system functionalities, including pre-order functionalities, cross- and up-sell initiatives, online marketing customer surveys.
- Recommended use of BPM approach to process document and reengineer all core processes among all existing BPO clients using SharePoint-based BPM solution.
- Expertly redesigned governance and change management structure as part of constant effort to enhance and improve e-commerce front- and back-end system.
Certificate In Project Management Professional
System Integrator I Resume
Objective : Seasoned IT professional with broad experiences and skill sets offer over 12 years of experiences system network administration, system analysis integration, project management, system/network performance.
Skills : Computer Proficient, Computer Hardware, Microsoft, Electronics, Soldering, Problem Solving , Customer Service , Management , Excellent Communication , Excellent Customer Service , Excellent Computer , Motivated, Hard Worker.
- Performed preventive maintenance tasks, Install, program, or repair automated machinery equipment.
- Read, modified, troubleshoot PLCs, SCADA Network.
- Worked with electrical/electronic schematics and documentation, Install and repair electrical apparatus, such electrical, electronic and mechanical components of machinery and equipment.
- Followed all safety and emergency rules regulation.
- Performed Corrective, Preventative, and Emergency work orders assigned on all production equipment and facilities required.
- Perform modifications and new installations as needed and assigned for electronic and mechanical equipment.
- Excellent customer service.
Associate Degree Of Applied Science
Lead System Integrator Resume
Objective : Dedicated Enterprise Architect/IT Executive with 25+ years staff, process, technology implementation, enabling technical innovation.
Skills : Professional Development.
- Worked with several international and domestic teams launch multiple iterations of diverse product offerings.
- Managed complex, global, multi-function project delivery relationship.
- Planned, implemented, documented maintained solutions to total systems subsystems using in-house and/or commercial off shelf products.
- Managed monitored quality and status of schedules across complex international cross-functional teams to ensure consistency and adherence to budget.
- Collaborated tightly with product management, marketing, engineering, network engineering, other cross-functional teams (legal, finance, IT, etc) to create resource and schedule baselines, result, product launches came in within timelines and budgets.
- Delivered end-to-end project management support.
- Provided total systems perspective including technical understanding of relationships, dependencies requirements of hardware software components.
- Coordinated with the COTR and other team members to ensure problem resolution, appropriate risk mitigation and increase user satisfaction.
Master Of Business Administration In Acquisition
System Integrator Resume
Summary : Security Management/ System Integration professional with excellent skills in management training security personnel.
Skills : Computer, Database Management, MS Office, Cerner, Implementation, SQL.
- Provides on-call 24 hours security services to Government Facilities.
- Supports system project integration efforts across multiple projects.
- Ensures systems designed, installed, operating in efficient manner all within program/project schedule deliverable requirements.
- Prepares submits status reports, defines and improves processes,adheres applicable government and industry standards.
- Overseas day-to-day security activities involving, but not limited to access control, scheduling, coordinating reviews inspection of Government facility, evaluating existing security practices making recommendation to correct any identified deficiencies.
- Prepares incident reports and utilized computers designated application programs plan, manage, research execute necessary assigned tasks.
No Degree In Philosophy