Wellness Consultant Resume
Summary : Dedicated Veterinary Technician with experience in all facets of animal care and veterinary office administration. Works hard to create a positive, compassionate customer experience.
Skills : Customer Service Skills, Management.
- Administered legal documents that pertain to physiological assessment, Health history questionnaires.
- Conducted physiological assessments; percent body fat, flexibility, muscular strength, muscular endurance, and cardiorespiratory endurance.
- Reviewed results and ratings with the client, write an individualized aerobic exercise program based on client's results and personal goals.
- Demonstrated and explained all resistance and aerobic training equipment to the client and revise or tailor all exercise prescriptions as requested or needed.
- Measured and monitored resting and exercise blood pressures.
- Prepared and explained the electrode process to the client prior to cardiorespiratory testing.
- Administered specific treadmill exercise protocols for stress testing clients.
- Recognized and enforce all American College of Sports Medicine guidelines for exercise testing and prescription.
Master Of Arts
Wellness Consultant I Resume
Objective : Dedicated team player with a very extensive background in the Customer Service field. Seeking a position where can grow and advance with a company while gaining stability.
Skills : Cash handling, Communication Skills.
- Created a science curriculum for 6th grade.
- Planned and executed lessons that are engaging yet informative, and comply with the Basic School of learning.
- Held meetings with parents and other teachers regarding growth and development.
- Utilized knowledge of native wildlife as well as the flora and fauna native to NC to educate youth from various organizations.
- Led groups of various aged children hiking, canoeing, and through games to teach concepts such as the importance of pollinators.
- Consulted a business specializing in children's health, ADHD, food allergies and homeopathy.
- Guided clients to wellness through personalized plans to obtain maximum health benefits.
- Reviewed and research new techniques to benefit current and future clients.
Wellness Consultant III Resume
Summary : A Professional with years of experience in Leadership and Education is seeking a position as an Adjunct Instructor.
Skills : Cashier, Sales, Merchandising, Customer Service.
- Incorporated wellness education in an office, school, clinic settings, non- profit organizations, and community events to promote healthy lifestyles.
- Organized monthly events to promote healthy lifestyles as well as increase community awareness.
- Assisted in the recruitment and coordination of volunteers to attend and assist with health fairs.
- Created a database to track and maintain communication via email, phone, and newsletters.
- Negotiated contracts and budgets with organizations that are mutually beneficial.
- Worked with guests and members to provide education on the importance of massage therapy and facial services, resulting in membership sales.
- Operated within all Massage Envy's policies, procedures, and guidelines to provide a great customer experience.
Wellness Consultant II Resume
Headline : A highly enthusiastic individual with several years hands-on experience in call center settings. Customer focused approach and exceptional communication skills.
Skills : Customer Service, Telephone Skills.
- Greeted customers, answer questions about vitamins, herbs, minerals, health products, help customers and give information about the health products they were interested in.
- Locked money in safe, make deposits to the bank. Keep the store clean, put product away keep the shelves stocked and clean.
- Enjoyed giving information to the customers.
- Helped people and talking with them comes very naturally.
- Demonstrated project management expertise by driving on-time and in-budget vendor selection processes.
- Identified customer needs and requirements, crafting a request for proposals (RFP's), interviewing candidate vendors and selecting finalists.
- Arranged monthly seminars to increase participants.
Wellness Consultant/Executive Resume
Headline : A successful professional with experience as a customer service representative. A confident decision maker and effective problem solver with exemplary people skills.
Skills : Public Speaking, Presentations, Marketing Development.
- Responsible for all aspects of program development and client care in Northern VA.
- Developed and implemented intake, assessment and monitoring/care for all clients participating in bi-tri-weekly in-home fitness training.
- Conducted monthly body analysis, nutritional and emotional evaluation of goal attainment.
- Provided any health-related information/resources needed to achieve optimal wellness which may or may not include referrals to other community specialists.
- Developed and expanded all intake and follow up assessment forms.
- Developed tutorials for on-line nutritional software programs and goal attainment worksheets.
- Increased behavioral change compliance/accountability. Skills Used Curriculum and form development.
Wellness Consultant/Representative Resume
Summary : Dedicated team player with a very extensive background in the Customer Service field. Seeking a position where can grow and advance with a company while gaining stability.
Skills : Cash Handling, Analytical Skills.
- Greeted guests and members as they enter the clinic.
- Presented Wellness Program to all to al Prospects, conduct pre-chat, communicate with therapists and estheticians.
- Conducted wellness presentations customized to client's needs.
- Actively sold and suggested retail, gift cards, enhanced services, etc.
- Answered phones File folders Organize Scheduling appt.
- Customized massages Accomplishments Loving attending to people's needs.
- Provided clients with a nutrition plan, taught appropriate portion sizes, ways to help the client lose the appropriate amount of weight.
Wellness Consultant/Co-ordinator Resume
Objective : To obtain a full time position where can interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services as well as handle and resolve complaints effectively.
Skills : CPR Certified, Technical Skills.
- Opened and closed store, management responsibilities.
- Responsible for any and all binders that hold all membership records.
- Operated the systems such as POS, excel, powerpoint and Millenium.
- Clean the spa as well and make sure it's maintained.
- Received bonuses for sales percentages. Skills Used Customer service, ability to work with different operating systems.
- Set appointments and promote products, Usually by referrals, contacting by phone, and door to door.
- Paid based on a number of appointments reached and commission that was made.
Asst. Wellness Consultant Resume
Objective : A health and wellness consultant is a professional who assists individuals in achieving and maintaining optimum wellness by advising them about healthy diets.
Skills : Sales, Matlab, Engineering, Communications.
- Received verified and corrected shipments of products and corrected invoicing mistakes.
- Organized all customer returns and damaged products into spreadsheets.
- Shipped returns and damaged products back to vendors and ensured the correct amount of credit was received.
- Created records in Filemaker for customer's special orders.
- Placed accurate orders via phone, email, and fax.
- Assisted customers in finding, pricing, and recommending products they desired.
- Studied and mastered the uses and applications of herbs and supplements carried within the store.
Lead Wellness Consultant Resume
Headline : Motivated retail department member who thrives in a team-oriented environment, working creatively and effectively to reach company goals.
Skills : Food handling, Sales.
- Completed all cleaning, stocking, organizing and pricing tasks in the assigned sales area.
- Promoted from Wellness Consultant to Haba Manager and then Nutrition Manager.
- Assigned employees to specific duties to best meet the needs of the store.
- Managed staff of 8 total sales associates and cashiers.
- Received and processed customer payments and counted cash drawers.
- Scheduled employees according to customer levels.
- Partnered with sales representatives and managers to coordinate delivery and merchandising schedule.
Associate Wellness Consultant Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that will enable to use strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with various people while becoming a positive asset to the company.
Skills : Communication Skills, Management.
- Worked with individuals and corporations to design and implement health and wellness programs.
- Assessed individual health status and develop a personal wellness plan.
- Developed exercise facilities ranging from square feet.
- Provided one-on-one personal coaching sessions.
- Created and work special events including health fairs for organizations.
- Performed on-site health and environment inspection for client's home and/or office.
- Exposed professional health connections to benefit customers.
Wellness Consultant Resume
Summary : Experienced Personal Assistant effective at minimizing hassles and alleviating client concerns by effectively coordinating schedules, planning events, running errands and handling childcare.
Skills : Adobe, Management Experience, Computer Skills, Communication Skills.
- Established Chinese herbalist methods and practices.
- Accurately charted all patient services in records.
- Reported all incidents, accidents and medical emergencies to law enforcement.
- Described the use and operation of merchandise to customers.
- Received and processed cash and credit payments for in-store purchases.
- Placed special merchandise orders for customers.
- Maintained friendly and professional customer interactions.
Associate Of Arts