Lead Officer Resume
Summary : Lead Officer with experience in sales management, customer service, billing, asset management, planning, and forecasting.
Skills : Customer Service, Purchasing.
- Helps to provide 24-hour security guard coverage for Keuka College, assist residence hall staff in the enforcement of campus policy, protect against trespassers and unwanted visitors on campus, and provide crowd and traffic control at special events.
- Routinely patrols the campus to secure buildings and conduct fire safety checks in common areas of residence halls and other College buildings.
- Regularly tours buildings and grounds to identify and report mechanical malfunctions, fire hazards, security risks, and other dangers.
- Locks and unlocks buildings as required.
- Investigates, documents, and reports suspicious activities and crimes.
- Secures emergency scenes pending the arrival of qualified public safety officials and assist emergency responders as needed.
- Enforces school, safety, and parking regulations and document violations for judicial review.
- Provides escort services for students, faculty, staff, and visitors upon request.
- Maintains lost and found property as required by the laws of New York state.
Sr. Lead Officer Resume
Summary : Looking for an entry-level security or media production work. To the position will be accountability, self starter, take charge personality, comfortable in stressful environments, attention to detail, great customer service, advance computer knowledge, fast learner and adaptability to any changing environment.
Skills : Management, Project Management, Customer Care, Security.
- Monitors and authorizes entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Writes reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Calls police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Answers alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Circulates among visitors, patrons, or employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Sees more occupations related to this task.
- Patrols industrial or commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Escorts or drives motor vehicle to transport individuals to specified locations or to provide personal protection.
- Operates detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
Jr. Lead Officer Resume
Objective : Security officer committed to upholding public and economic security interests in all maritime regions. Provides prevention, protection and response services for the benefit of citizens and property. Security officer with strong background in management, supervision, training and customer service.
Skills : Tableau, Excel, SQL, Data Analysis, Google Analytics.
- Monitored building access and identified all officials and employees before authorizing their entrance.
- Noted and followed up on any unusual behavior.
- Responded to calls in both routine and emergency situations.
- Maintained accurate and detailed logs of all events that occurred during each shift.
- Processed and logged accurate and detailed incident reports.
- Prevented crimes by immediately reporting all unusual, unauthorized and illegal activity on the premises.
- Collected and organized all surveillance data and information to protect client possessions and workspaces.
- Delivered accurate verbal and written reports to company personnel.
- Verified each individual's right to enter restricted areas and denied access to unauthorized persons.
Lead Officer I Resume
Objective : Lead Officer strengthens national security and foreign policy objectives through the clandestine collection of human intelligence (HUMINT), and by conducting covert action as directed by the President. Learn more about the Directorate of Operations.
Skills : Carpentry, Supply Logistics, Concrete work, Warehouse Inventory.
- Sends daily emails to warehouse using a professional manner.
- Inspects inbound and out bound trailers for damage.
- Verifies seal numbers.
- Keeps track of appointments and drop loads as they come in.
- Arrives and departs trailers from Foxware.
- Supervises 4 other security officers to maintain a procedure to the standards set by the client.
- Writes reports on all incidents of damage.
Lead Officer II Resume
Headline : Design, develop and deploy the worlds deadliest ships and integrated warfare systems. Looking for something new and exciting. Have been in corrections for approximately 6 years.
Skills : Accounting, Customer Service, Computer.
- Assumed full responsibility in ensuring that every personnel entering the installation carry an authorized and valid access credentials; conducting vehicle search; executing overwatch functions as needed for security forces; issuing individual and vehicle passes; and deploying pop-up barriers to prevent gate runners from accessing the base.
- Provided proactive leadership to on-duty officers as well as maintained constant coordination with Security Forces personnel and flight chief.
- Prepared incident reports and daily officer logs to record personnel's daily work performance.
- Facilitated post briefing when requested by the higher command.
- Maintained security of the community through apprehending individuals suspected of doing criminal activities.
- Demonstrated expertise in military terminologies and codes used to communicate with other officers and staff.
- Inspected baggage over 50 lbs. , lifting and moving to baggage loading area.
Lead Officer III Resume
Summary : Conscientious worker with Multifaceted, Operations and Customer service background includes experience in Supervision, Security and Investigations. Excellent eye for details and the ability to motivate others.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Protects transportation infrastructure from terrorist attack and ensure freedom of the movement for people and commerce.
- Discovers and stops emerging transportation security threats, utilizing technology.
- Provides friendly customer service to travelers.
- Ensures full screening of passengers and their accessible property before boarding domestic and/ or international commercial flights.
- Proficiency in the use of security equipment and procedures to include X- ray machine, explosive trace detection machinery, standard pat down searches, Advanced Imaging Technology, property searches, ticket document checker, and Identify and prohibit potential threats from entering the sterile area.
- Requires to be proficient in all technical duties and to be able to relay complex information to diverse persons, employees and passengers.
- Maintains screener certifications through yearly test as well as images tests and weekly online courses to learn and review new screening methods.
Asst. Lead Officer Resume
Objective : A truly self-motivated and driven people's person. Have an ever-growing wealth of knowledge and experience. Passionate about working with artists who are dedicated to pushing the boundaries of games.
Skills : 3D Modeling, Zbrush, 3DS Max, Maya, Adobe Photoshop, UV Mapping.
- Leads a team to ensure proper screening and safety of the flying public and airport employees.
- Resolves simple, informal complaints of employees and referring others such as formal grievances and appeals to the supervisor, or an appropriate management official; and serving as a supervisor, facilitator, and negotiator in coordinating team initiatives and in consensus building activities among team members.
- Supervises team members, monitoring and reporting on the status and progress of work, and representing the team in communications with the supervisor or manager for the purpose of obtaining resources (e.g., computer hardware and software, etc.).
- Assists management and Law Enforcement Officers (LEO) with inquiries for information or investigations that may be initiated against a regulated party; participating in information briefings concerning sensitive information.
- Develops preliminary incident information for LEOs and superiors, and writing various types of communications, reports, and documents that are germane to the work performed.
- Conducts explosive residue tests, supervise, instruct and train probationary screening force personnel, complete incident reports of; seized weapons, chemicals, illegal paraphernalia, and explosive material.
- Enforces TSA standard operating procedures to prevent security breaches and control the public flow through the security checkpoint in a timely manner.
- Acts as Supervisor at the checkpoint utilizing a wealth of information acquired in the time spent as a Lead Transportation Security Officer, to assist and collaborate with supervisors and managers; offering relevant examples in variations and parallel personnel utilization techniques to enhance security operations and the passenger experience.
Associate Lead Officer Resume
Headline : To secure a growth-oriented Lead Officer position in a progressive organization to utilize practical knowledge and experience with an opportunity for professional development and personal growth.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Receptionist, Scheduling, Security.
- Oversees the staffing functions and programs at assigned facilities.
- Acts as on-site supervisor of the department for assigned facilities.
- Exercises direct supervision of the line officers.
- Verifies time sheets for the security staff assigned shifts and locations.
- Responsible for maintaining departmental budgets.
- Enforce security policies and procedures to help ensure departmental compliance with organizational goals, applicable federal, state, and local ordinances, and regulatory agency standards.
- Evaluates assigned CHS properties assessing risk, based on internal and external activity.
- Reviews security reports with recommendations to assigned facility administrators.
- Reviews schedules for zone assignments and ensures adequate coverage exists.
Lead Officer/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Seeking an opportunity with an organization that has expanded responsibilities, values, professionalism, rewards and contribution. Opportunity to work in an environment that will challenge me mentally and provide opportunities for advancement.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Protects the traveling public by identifying dangerous and/or deadly objects in baggage, cargo and on passengers by preventing those objects from entering or being transported onto an aircraft in a courteous and professional manner.
- Manages a staff of officers who conduct screening operations, administer laws, regulations, and policies pertaining to TSA's aviation security program.
- Trains and arranges technical training of officers.
- Monitors and reports status and progress of work.
- Supervises job performance of officers, ensuring the accomplishments of assigned goals and objectives.
- Prepares reports and maintain records.
- Acts as a liaison between officers, supervisors and screening managers to coordinate resources and secure needed information pertaining to major work issues as they occur.
Lead Officer Resume
Objective : Hardworking, Professional, dependable, team player, detail oriented, self-motivated individual with a strong desire to contribute time and effort to a rewarding position within your company.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Trains guards in work procedure, use of surveillance equipment, operating procedures, and company policies.
- Performs investigations when appropriate and prepare written reports of all related incidents.
- Responsible for monitoring access and digital surveillance system.
- Coordinates and maintains a secure general/visitors parking lot with mobile security officer.
- Accesses control of persons entering into the buildings, coordinating & maintaining building security using CCTV.
- Monitors associate access using Win DSX computer access system.
- Establishes and maintains courteous and effective working relationships.
- Communicates Cleary, and concisely both Written and orally for the purpose of obtaining and disseminating information.