IT Support Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that will allow opportunities to apply knowledge and skills in the field of Information Systems Technician while benefiting the goals of a dynamic company.
Skills : Help Desk Experience; Experience With Parature Ticketing.
- Accurately document instances of hardware failure, repair, installation, and removal.
- Assist in developing long-term strategies and capacity planning for meeting future computer hardware needs.
- Support development and implementation of new computer/server projects and new hardware installations.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of hardware and equipment contracts and supervise contract-based installations.
- Conduct research on computer products in support of technology procurement and development efforts.
- Evaluate and recommend hardware products for purchase.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform computer/server, hardware and peripheral equipment improvements, upgrades, and repairs.
- Install customer software and applications on the server and end-user environment.
IT Support Technician Resume
Summary : I am an IT professional with 14 years' experience offering outstanding service to a diverse user base with an infectious enthusiasm for tecnology seeking a challenging position with a customer focus company.
Skills : Desktop Support, Exchange, Active Directory, DHCP, VMWare, Mobile Support, MS Office, LAN, WiFi, TCP/IP, Windows Server, Cloud backup.
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Confer with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications.
- Develop training materials and procedures, or train users in the proper use of hardware or software.
- Enter commands and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Modify and customize commercial programs for internal needs.
- Oversee the daily performance of computer systems.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
Bachelor Of Science
IT Support Specialist Resume
Summary : SME in Third Party Risk Management (TPRM), Vendor Management, Vendor Risk Management, Contract Management and Contract Risk Management. Full lifecycle including vendor selection, maintaining vendor business profiles, performing targeted and ongoing risk assessments and risk scoring, monitoring Service Level Agreements, and managing the vendor off-boarding process. Managed RCSA, SOC1/2 and SSAE16 reviews.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Desktop Support, Networking, Active Directory, Microsoft Servers, System Administration, Dhcp, Avaya, Windows, Windows Server 2008, Vmware, Virtualization.
- Included Firewalls, Network and Systems Infrastructure Support & Risk Assessments Audits.
- Managed customized, secure Intranet/Extranet Application & Messaging Solution Development & Implementation with a team of 40 resources.
- Managed IT Infrastructure Projects for Design, Install and Upgrade for various divisions.
- Designed, owned and managed the business analysis, development, policies, procedures, controls and standards in support of technology solutions, hardware, software development, infrastructure and support.
- Filled the role of business/technology liaison, tasked with discovering, articulating and driving the strategy and tactics of the global technology solutions with both senior business leaders and the technology teams.
- Established a consistent business analysis process for gathering, understanding and time/resource sizing of business needs.
- Conceived, designed and led a team to build and deploy an internet news delivery product.
- Conceived, architected, developed and deployed an ERP/CRM data warehouse client coverage solution.
MA In Economics/Statistics
Executive IT Support Resume
Headline : I am a dedicated IT professional highly effective at maintaining and installing software and hardware for laptop and desktop computers that seeks a role offering opportunities for long term professional growth and development. With 15 years in computer maintenance and repair, I have obtained advanced knowledge of Microsoft Products, as well as extensive experience with X86 Based Systems and Unix Based computers.
- Responsible for: Maintained 98% uptime on company networks through careful and preventative maintenance Resolved virus and malware issues with a 99 to 100% success rate.
- Resolved several technical support inquiries per week.
- Installed software and operating systems on 12 company computers and 10 mobile devices.
- Set up and configured hardware and software on company equipment.
- Maintained accurate hardware and software inventories.
- Restored data, operating systems, files, documents and drivers.
- Trained both internal and off-site users in repairing and resolving recurring issues.
- Resolved computer hardware and software, printing, installation, word processing, email and operating systems issues.
Master Of Information Systems
IT Support Desk Analyst Resume
Objective : Windows XP/Vista/7 24/7 On-Call Support Networking Office  Cisco Wireless Ingenious Wireless Break/Fix Dell Hardware Citadel Hardware HP Hardware Data911 Hardware Software Education.
Skills : Corporate Anti Virus, Network, Troubleshooting, Customer.
- Support desktop, Vehicle PCs and network troubleshooting for LAN and VPN connections.
- Educate and Train customers on new software, applications and upgrades.
- Support for Cisco, Ingenious, and Freewave Radios.
- Design and Setup wireless networks including Cisco, Ingenious, and Freewave Radios.
- Performed preventative maintenance including: cleaning and hardware / software testing Provided first-line Phone and Onsite support.
- Assisted with network expansion and maintenance of the customer's network, including the resolution of network crashes or interruptions.
- Configured new computers, and printers for deployment including troubleshooting of each device.
IT Support Assistant Resume
Objective : A versatile IT professional who enjoys understanding business problems and figuring out ways to solve them with technology. Experienced in some systems administration, allot of Windows desk-side hardware/software support, and executive support. I am comfortable in both start-ups and Fortune 500 organizations. Current IT interests include: Virtualization, Cloud Storage, Automation, and general software/hardware troubleshooting.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Command Line Terminal, Linux Distros, Java, Python, Ruby, SQL, Windows, User Interface Design.
- Monitor and support the entire Florida Sunpass toll collection system that ranges across Florida.
- Provided technical assistance to maintenance technicians and plaza personnel requests received via inbound telephone calls, emails, and the ticketing system, IT Service Management from CA Technologies.
- Engage and dispatch technicians or contractors to problem sites for onsite repair.
- Create new accounts, reset password, and unlock accounts using Active Directory.
- Manage P2000 Security SystemAvigilon Video Surveillance System to ensure safety of FDOT personnel.
- Handle inbound calls and providing customer service to both level III technicians and plaza personnel Utilize CA Technologies Service Desk ticketing system to track system issues.
- Ensure all servers and data centers are communicating properly using the Orion application.
- Used Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition system to monitor utility power, uninterrupted power supply (UPS) status, and room atmospheric conditions.
IT Support Coordinator Resume
Objective : System Admin/Desktop Support Technician always looking to move forward in my career. I have experience with small and large organizations such as local government and financial institutions.Enjoy working by myself and with a team. Microsoft operating systems are my strong suit.
Skills : Autocad, Inventor, Solid Edge, Solidworks.
- Deploy, imaging, rebuild OS, and software push to workstation via AppOS Nextgen.
- Configure and mapping PC workstation to network printer via WARPT tool.
- Resolve and close incident and work order tickets on ticketing system Remedy.
- Answer question and solve problem with client over phone, email, and chat.
- Replace, and reclaim old workstation due to error and unable to perform through welcome screen.
- Restore iOS, setup, and configure Haiku, Canto, KPHC Hyperspace, and Epic on iPhone, iPad.
- Backup, and transfer file from old to new workstation on user.
- Setup new workstation; secure lock new laptop with docking station and desktop with monitor.
BS In Network Communication
IT Support Analyst Resume
Summary : Highly motivated student from an NSA designated Center of Academic Excellence in Information Technology with a 3.97 GPA. I have excellent communication skills with a high aptitude for learning new technologies.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Teaching, Management, Retail, Customer Service.
- Key member of small team responsible for providing technical support for a midsize staffing firm with eight offices and ninety-plus employees.
- Sourced and procured third party software and technical equipment, supported and maintained infrastructure requirements, such as networks (wired and wireless), server patching and maintenance, and maintained company website.
- Managed user accounts in Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange servers, and provided enabling technology through desktop workstation and productivity software (e.g.
- Implemented new time recording system, bringing automation and real-time reporting to the organization and client projects for the first time in the company's history, greatly improving efficiency through real-time decision making, and improving customer satisfaction through better data reporting.
- Implemented and managed company's mobile phone program, which included wireless carrier vendor management, policy management, and device inventory management.
- Achieved recognition for providing personalized "white glove" training and tech support for company executives and other business leaders, including off-site, and after-hours support.
Bachelor's In English
IT Support Representative Resume
Objective : To utilize the training and diverse on-the-job experience in management and administration, apply it to the internal and external customers of the company.
Skills : Microsoft, Bilingual English/Spanish.
- Coordinate with internal IT staff and customers to resolve all technical issues and escalate, if required, to ensure smooth business application processes.
- Monitor all administration activities to maintain and reset all passwords and monitor all requests to include all new users, disabled accounts, and security clearances.
- Maintained all hardware in working order and records of all inventories.
- Installed and configured all client software and hardware on windows servers and train users to use all network programs appropriately and provide back up support, mapping client layouts and creating queues for them, set up schedules for client and audited all inventory.
- Assist users who experience issues via remote desktop support, troubleshoot system issues, auto dialer issues or any other issues with the network.
- Acting liaison between software provider, programmers and Network Administrator.
- Contact for all clients for any issues or questions, created custom reports using Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, DAKCS Report Designer for Clients, the CIO and the SR VP of Operations and maintained all relations with clients on great standing.
- Created all credit reporting files and submitted them to all major credit bureaus to update consumer credit reports.
Spanish Test Score
Regional IT Support Specialist Resume
Summary : I am self-motivated, resourceful, independent, reliable and responsible professional. I have worked in different fields and have shown that I adjust to different environments, while being able to maintain a high professional level of work. I have always taken pride in working in an atmosphere that is demanding and challenging and consider myself a diligent hard worker and not intimidated to learn and adapt to new ideas.
Skills : Desktop Support, IT, Microsoft Office.
- Design and programing applications with Access database for all the company needs with the Dialer, collection software.
- Created and maintained databases, network accounts and programs for specific department needs.
- Creation of reports in Access with interface in SQL 2008 as requested by managers of the company needs.
- Support 80+ users with any kind of problem they have with their computer.
- Followed internal procedures for change management, incident management and escalation.
- Create remove and Modify profiles in Active Directory, retaining data and/or email when it was requested in windows server  and Microsoft Exchange 2003.
- Installation and problem-resolution of PC's, printers, and other peripherals in a Windows-based work environment.
- Installation, configuration upgrade and support of a variety of PC-based software packages such as Microsoft Office and other program used for the company.
Bachelor Of Science
IT Support Engineer Resume
Headline : Successful Desktop Support Analyst with 20 years of professional experience in IT providing prompt and client focused support to 1,800 users. Demonstrated capacity to identify root causes and direct users to lasting resolutions. Adept at conveying complex technical concepts to users of varying technical understanding. Well versed in a variety of common operating systems, applications, and hardware with a proven ability to master new tools and technologies quickly.
Skills : Knowledge of development methodologies.
- Software & hardware documentation and improvements.
- Assisting with new software implementation and training.
- Setup and support of office technology, including video conference equipment, televisions and projectors.
- Support and set up of mobile phones, Ipads and tablets.
- Provided assistance with printer and copier software installation and hardware troubleshooting.
- Maintaining of printer and copier inventory.
- Assisting with deployment of new computers and obsolete inventory.
- Some administration work, including phone, email sharepoint, Teamviewer.
Bachelor Of Science
IT Support Resume
Objective : Alliance manager professional with over 14 years of experience in multiple areas spanning cold calling, lead generation, opportunity creation, solution development, channel partner management, marketing, and budget allocation. Skills below also include forecast accuracy, account planning and mapping, and relationship building, but most importantly, business and revenue growth.
Skills : COBOL, Microsoft Office, Networking, JCL, Unix, Visual Basic, Oracle, Management, Project Management.
- Provided frontline support for the America's Vendors Payables team supporting multiple financial applications over multiple platforms.
- Provided backup support for the Filenet Imaging System.
- Responsible for monitoring problem ticket queues for two teams, as well as multiple e-mail boxes and multiple servers including NT, UNIX, and MPE machines.
- Performed troubleshooting for issues with Win NT, Win 2000, and Win 98 on user PC's.
- Experience with Oracle, Allbase, and SQL Server 7.0 databases that includes SQL and enterprise edition toolsets.
- Administrated ESSII security setup configurations.
- Assisted with testing and implementation of fixes for products such as Captura/Onecard, Non Wage Compensation, MEPS, EDV, Stream and many other internal Agilent products.