Physician Assistant Student Resume
Objective : Responsible for Performing duties to support the goals and objectives of the Geisinger Health System in its efforts to provide quality patient care and patient satisfaction.
Skills : Epic, Allscripts Inpatient Computing, Microsoft Office.
- Able to intubate a handful of patients, as well as perform numerous minor procedures.
- Performed bedside procedures, including central line placement and intubation.
- Assisted and performed bronchoscopy, central line placement with a bedside heart catheterization, arterial line placement, and downsize tracheotomy.
- Responsible for performing various technical functions in support of the testing activities performed in Laboratory Medicine.
- Worked under the general supervision of the appropriate technical specialist or trainer and administrative direction of the appropriate Supervisor.
- Required strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization and with members of the medical staff.
- Interpreted lab and test results to properly manage patient care.
Masters Of Physician
Sr. Physician Assistant Student Resume
Summary : Seeking employment that utilizes skills, energy and passion for providing quality patient- oriented care, Requires ability to perform repetitive tasks for prolonged periods of time.
Skills : Proficient In EClinical Works, Allscripts, Practice.
- Performed physical assessments and created treatment plans for newborn through adolescent age group patients for both acute and chronic medical problems.
- Included patient and parent education, well child exams, vaccine appointments, adolescent exams, and school physicals.
- Included well child exams, adolescent exams, adult physicals, and pre-surgical clearance physical exams.
- Evaluated and treated adolescent through geriatric age female patients for both acute and chronic medical problems.
- Provided yearly gynecologic exams, obstetric exams, PAP smears, STD screening, counseling, and education.
- Assisted in open and laparoscopic cases.
- Assisted in the closure of the surgical site.
Masters Of Physician Assistant
Jr. Physician Assistant Student Resume
Objective : To obtain a position in which can utilize and continuously advance knowledge and skills as a Physician Assistant in order to better serve community.
Skills : Skilled at taking histories, performing physicals, documenting results and formulating a care plan.
- Performed Well-Child examinations & managing medical conditions Pediatric dosing Administering immunizations.
- Provided primary care services Managing chronic medical conditions, adjusting medications Ordering and interpreting necessary labs, imaging, and .
- Delivered safe patient-centered care in all types of clinical settings Obtain thorough medical history, vital signs and perform comprehensive physical .
- Used interpersonal skills with the patients diagnosing conditions that ranged from otitis media to pancreatitis splinting sprained and broken extremities ordering appropriate lab tests or scans interpreting images or lab results treating patients accordingly to there condition.
- Required working knowledge of computers.
- Performed in-office procedures to excise, shave, or punch biopsy actinic keratosis, seborrheic keratosis, and verruca.
- Consulted with nurses & physicians to determine pretreatment & eligibility requirements of protocol from completion to registration of participants.
Masters Of Physician Assistant Studies
Physician Assistant Student III Resume
Summary : Seeking a position as a physician assistant in a setting that integrates physician assistants with attending physicians in a cooperative and team-oriented environment.
Skills : BLS, ACLS, PALS certified; Proficient in EPIC and NextGen EHR systems.
- Assessed and managed critical care cases while reporting to various preceptors including physicians and physician assistants.
- Performed initial assessments, formulated differential diagnoses, advised lab/imaging strategies, proposed proper medical treatments and admission to the proper medical units.
- Assisted with intubation, thoracentesis, central line placement, insertion of Foley catheters and GI tube placement.
- Assisted with EKGs, PFT's and allergy skin testing and interpreted results for supervising physician.
- Performed full physicals, well woman exams, and pre-surgical evaluations.
- Wrote assessment and progress notes for outpatient charts and independently dictated office notes.
- Completed history and physicals on new admissions, and progress notes Accomplishments Participated in care of patients in the stroke team.
Physician Assistant Studies
Physician Assistant Student II Resume
Objective : Physician Assistant position in family practice/urgent care clinic, applying the clinical learned, Completed history and physicals on new admissions, and progress notes Accomplishments Participated in care of patients in the stroke team, .
Skills : Proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and the Internet with a typing speed of 40wpm.
- Maintained detaile records of results which may include collecting, extracting & entering data; &/or preparing basic charts & graphs.
- Performed scientific literature searches in support of research.
- Completed portions of grant applications &/or documents associated with current local, state, & federal regulatory guidelines, requirements, laws & research protocols.
- Accomplished at each rotation, would help within the clinic or hospital setting as much as preceptor would allow.
- Wrote admission orders, daily soap notes, discharge summaries and outpatient orders.
- Appropriately prepared, anesthetized, debrided, and sutured lacerations demonstrate appropriate aseptic technique including gowning & gloving.
- Performed and interpreted ekgs, injections, iv placement, ng tube placement, catheter placement, intubation, suturing, casting and splinting, shave and punch biopsy, i&d, peg tube placement.
Master Of Science
Physician Assistant Student I Resume
Summary : Working as a family and internal medicine Physician Assistant in an outpatient primary care clinic Lassen Medical Group in Red Bluff, CA. Work full-time at the clinic and cover urgent care shifts in hybrid-clinic one Saturday per month. Position is very autonomous as technically run own practice within the clinic.
Skills : Microsoft Office Products.
- Did inpatient rounds with charting, dictating and patient presentation for both acute and chronic conditions.
- Managed long-term issues in outpatient clinical setting.
- Well educated in headache, seizures, vertigo, movement disorders, balance disorders, stroke, dementia, TBI, and neuropathies.
- Treated patients ranging from the age of 2 weeks to 95 years old.
- Participated in inpatient rounds and performed history and physicals and presented patients to supervising physician or nurse practitioner.
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Handled multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a fast paced environment.
Physician Assistant Science
Assistant Physician Assistant Student Resume
Summary : Developed a versatile skillset and range of experiences through past clinical work in primary care, urgent care, cardiology, nephrology, and other specialties. Willing to work hard and provide quality patient care and preventative health education to the community.
Skills : Procedures: Suturing, Steroid/Botox & trigger point.
- Obtained include shave biopsy, cellulitis management etc.
- Performed history and physicals and presented patients to supervising physician or physician assistant and discussed assessment and plan.
- Demonstrated willingness to accept additional responsibility with a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with a team.
- Demonstrated good data entry skills.
- Able to operate basic office equipment.
- Received Laboratory samples and checks them for accuracy.
Master Of Health Sciences
Associate Physician Assistant Student Resume
Summary : Seeking a primary care Physician Assistant position in an outpatient setting where can utilize excellent interpersonal skills and fresh new-graduate energy in practicing medicine and caring for patients while continuing to enhance knowledge of general medicine and health care. Focus is on preventative medicine and starting lifestyle changes with holistic approaches to initial medical treatment.
Skills : Perform comprehensive H&P's and develop treatment programs.
- Rounded on patients at Imperial Point Medical Center with Dr.
- Obtained full histories and physicals and wrote notes complete with assessment and plan which he then looked over at the end of the day (did not .
- Examined and performed pre-operative and post-operative care daily.
- Scrubbed and assisted in up to seven surgical procedures per day.
- Rounded and assisted with care of inpatients.
- Utilized the ability to prioritize STAT, urgent, timed and routine orders.
- Helped the advising preceptor examine the patient, interpret lab results, order tests and prescribe medications.
Associate Physician Assistant Student I Resume
Summary : Physician Assistant with over 10 year background in emergency medical services including ER tech, Army Medic and EMT. Previously employed in Limb Salvage, Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine in Portland, OR. Currently employed in burn, wound, hand, hyperbaric and plastic surgery.
Skills : Wound Debridement, Epic, Hyperbaric, Limb Preservation, Luna Fluorescent Angiography.
- Examined up to 10 patients per day.
- Gathered extensive medical histories and performed thorough physical examinations ranging from neonates to grown adolescents.
- Ordered all of the proper screening tests and vaccinations for each well visit.
- Evaluated and performed complete history and physicals on children taken from their families due to neglect or abuse.
- Examined up to 30 patients per day while in clinic and up to 5 patients per day on surgery days.
- Rounded in hospitals and participated in hospital calls.
- Assisted and sutured on all surgical procedures, laparoscopic and open surgery.
Physician Assistant Student Resume
Headline : Over 15 plus years experience as a Physician Assistant with a focus in Orthopedics, Emergency Medicine, and Internal Medicine. Twelve years of experience as a Emergency Room and Critical Care Nurse. Highly confident in identifying patients medical problems. A dedicated team player that has a positive approach to problem solving.
Skills : English, Spanish.
- Cited for outstanding clinical acumen and patient care.
- Trained in Family Practice and Internal Medicine while attending Stanford University.
- Performed and interpreted EKGs, injections, IV placement, NG tube placement, catheter placement, intubation, suturing, casting and .
- Completed detailed notes for 20-40 patients per day o Ordered radiological, urine and blood testing as indicated by history and physical o .
- Obtained history and physicals for patients during initial clinic visit o Observed colonoscopy and esophagealgastricdueodenoscopy with biopsy and .
- Assisted in general surgical procedures; mediport insertion and removal of sebaceous cysts.
Maintained adequate stock of supplies.
Master Of Medical Science