Corporate Intern Resume
Headline : Corporate Interns are entry-level professionals who are gaining hands-on experience during an internship. They are usually in charge of secretarial duties.
Skills : Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, Customer Service.
- Acquired knowledge and skills in the Call Center, Marketing, Accounting, Leasing, and Insurance departments.
- Received checks, cash, and bank cards to perform transactions for clients.
- Established, maintained, and coordinated the implementation of accounting principles.
- Computed transactions are in accounts payable.
- Recommended other products to customers to execute the bank's cross-selling strategy.
- Designed marketing projects for an assigned department.
- Conducted a variety of customer service tasks which include providing account balances.
Corporate Intern I Resume
Objective : Participate in a summer project, developing a business plan, Participate in business development initiatives.
Skills : Microsoft Office, C Programming, Mechanical Shop.
- Rotational program with Inventory management, Planning & Scheduling, vendor management, and PMO office.
- Built and maintained a strong relationship with all stakeholders, including.
- Provided input to management in order to optimize resources and capacity to meet objectives for efficiencies.
- Automated emailing for scheduled tasks from Excel using VBA to end-users.
- Worked closely with the approved General Contractor(s) to procure estimates for Capital Improvement Projects (CIP).
- Supported the production MRP and Engineering R&D to the source, procure, review documentation.
- Analyzed the Root cause of delay priority issues with Data Analytics using Excel.
Corporate Intern II Resume
Headline : Test FG Safety stock methodology in peak season and suggest improvements, Work side-by-side with the talented people behind acquiring new customers to our site.
Skills : Photoshop, SQL, HTML.
- Learned different techniques in cake decorating and icing cakes.
- Helped design and prepare products for special meetings, events, and presentations.
- Toured the manufacturing plants to gain a better understanding of the bakery products. commercialization process.
- Attended meetings to gain a better understanding of the manufacturing side of baking products.
- Worked with CSM BP components to formulate new recipes and techniques.
- Aided in new innovative uses for select existing product components.
- Ability to interface with various levels across the organization.
Corporate Intern (Part time) Resume
Objective : Interested in obtaining a position in a facility where can prefect acquired skills and learn new things. Carried out qualitative analyses of the web site and its media importance.
Skills : Excel, Aseptic Techniques, Data Entry.
- Completed various projects for heads of departments including HR, Wholesale, E-commerce, and President.
- Worked closely with the president's personal assistant Caroline Cozier.
- Gained experience using OnQ Hotel Management Software.
- Learned how to manage and activate hotel room key cards.
- Exercised flexibility when meeting the miscellaneous demands of guests including dry cleaning a packaged.
- Managed multiple tasks and requests from various senior individuals.
- Exposure to programs such as Bloomberg, ADP Broadridge, and Loan for day to day tasks.
Corporate Intern (Full time) Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Corporate Intern with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment.
Skills : Technical Skills, Management.
- Gained insight into the different functional areas of a corporation.
- Assisted in the integration of corporate material including PowerPoint material, white papers.
- Assisted in identifying the effects of a two-tier product marketing strategy utilizing SaaS.
- Created contract templates seeking to mitigate away certain risks.
- Developed a pivotal report in the renewal negotiation of a Tier 1 client.
- Utilized internal systems output reports to create meaningful, relevant, reliable reports.
- Collaborated with peers to update certain document flow charts.
Corporate Intern III Resume
Objective : Hard-working self-starter wishes to obtain an entry-level position in the compliance/ securities industry. Formulated communication strategies for effective corporate communication.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Pro-Engineer, AutoCAD.
- Assisted with day-to-day servicing of wealth management clients opening new accounts.
- Completed information and paperwork.
- Created reports highlighting monthly performance for all clients.
- Researched and prospected various local organizations using Internet tools and database searches.
- Handled incoming calls and customer service.
- Helped Financial Advisors, compliance officers, and senior management with daily activities.
- Examined mutual fund performance and rating in order to help assist Financial Advisors.
Lead Corporate Intern Resume
Headline : Monitoring team email and assisting the team with workflow management, Be a student of the business regarding effective analysis and decision making to improve department performance
Skills : Microsoft Applications, Customer Service, Enterprise Claims System.
- Developed analytical and research skills by completing a quality monitoring project for the long-term.
- Performed data analysis using statistical methods.
- Conducted a time study on case managers to evaluate work efficiency.
- Honed research skills by contributing to research on the prevention of catheter-associated.
- Contributed to an auditing project on physician and employee hand hygiene in efforts.
- Navigated through new systems/processes with minimal downtime.
- Wrote scripts and logged of commercial schedule.
Jr. Corporate Intern Resume
Objective : Help plan and design online and offline campaigns by working side-by-side with the talented people behind acquiring new customers.
Skills : Data Analysis, Customer Service, Interpersonal Communication.
- Shadowed Loan Officers in processing loan applications from prospecting to closing.
- Performed Underwriting duties alongside the Loan Officers and order Title Search and property appraisals.
- Assisted with credit write-ups and presentations.
- Participated in loan committee review meetings.
- Worked on removing various ticklers on booked loans.
- Ensured HELOCs files have the proper documentation to be pledged to the Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago.
- Performed Underwriting and Credit Analysis tasks alongside the Loan Officers and order.
Sr. Corporate Intern Resume
Headline : To acquire full-time employment in a Chemical & Biochemical Engineering position relating to process engineering. Communicated company noble mission, values, and social responsibility.
Skills : Auditing, Data Analysis, Data Entry, Accounting.
- Managed bookkeeping of IVSP's inventory, receipts, contracts, accounts payable, and customer invoices received from clients.
- Designed and implemented customized marketing campaigns.
- Utilized multimedia assets for current and prospective clients.
- Worked cohesively with the General Manager, Account Executive, and Corporate Interns on game-days with on-court.
- Ensured proper activation of current partnership accounts.
- Partnered with stakeholders to call-in returns for loans on a daily basis.
- Assisted with counseling/mentoring at-risk teenage students.
Corporate Intern Resume
Objective : Dedicated and focused administrative personnel who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals. Seeking a role of increased responsibility and authority.
Skills : Management, Analytical Skills.
- Formulated communication strategies for effective corporate communication.
- Communicated companys noble mission, values, and social responsibility.
- Resolved corporate communications risks efficiently.
- Identified and promoted internal and external communication opportunities to support communication methods.
- Developed professional corporate profiles for both printed and electronic media.
- Managed corporate events and participated in exhibitions for the companys promotion.
- Assisted with client project deliverables, as requested.
Master Of Arts