Assistant Shop Manager Resume
Headline : Assistant Shop Manager These positions are responsible for on-site management of a single retail shop, ensuring that staff, product and shop operations are handled in accordance with See's guidelines and corporate philosophy in the areas of sales goal achievement, customer service, cost control, and safety.
Skills : Supervisory Experience, Manufacturing, Management Experience.
- Orchestrated daily morning meetings with team to ensure figure awareness and product knowledge.
- Arranged Merchandise on sales floor to meet VM standards.
- Set weekly sales goals for each team member based on LY numbers.
- Guided team to meet sales targets, coach in the moment and maintain ADH.
- Conducted store meetings, seminars, and team training sessions.
- Performed various store operations such as Commercial Breakdown, Sales Curve, Branch Analysis, P&L, Money Map, MRL, ADH, FAB, Inventory CIMS, Sales and Returns Analysis.
- Monitored team on client outreach and data capture. Transfer merchandise in and out of inventory.
Sr. Assistant Shop Manager Resume
Summary : Monitor customer experience and customer service-related concerns including all special order status and manage customer communications accordingly.
Skills : Great Problem-solver, Able To Grasp And Maintain Processes Quickly, Able To Identify Problem, Great Customer Service.
- Lead from the front by personally engaging with customers to demonstrate benchmark levels of customer experience and sales conversion rates.
- Assisted the Store GM in recruiting, hiring, retaining, and training a diverse and brilliant group of bicycle loving sales team members.
- Coached and assisted a super-talented sales team to achieve new personal bests in customer experience and sales conversion rates.
- Prepped menu items such as cookies, waffle cones, cold brew coffee, cereal milk, and earl grey tea.
- Lead the sales team training and development in the areas of customer experience, product knowledge and roll: in sales training.
- Managed supplier and partner training and product knowledge programs.
- Lead the charge in implementing visual merchandising and product presentation standards engaging all team members in the responsibility to maintain standards.
Jr. Assistant Shop Manager Resume
Headline : Reliable, results oriented professional with 10 years of manufacturing experience seeking a full-time position in the industry. R&D that generated 5 new product lines. Created and managed company IT network.
Skills : Customer Service, Money Handling, Money Handling, Computer Operations, Computer Operations.
- Supported provided to company president and general shop manager.
- Assisted production employees and performed setups and teardowns.
- Created and managed company inventory database and assisted in purchasing of goods and services.
- Built production fixtures, check fixtures and test fixtures according to DoD requirements.
- Performed research and development that resulted in multiple long term contracts of $3million in sales.
- Provided tech support to chief engineers in various air force bases and conducted regular conference calls to provide clarity when needed.
- Overall executive assistant duties to company president and founder as required.
Assistant Shop Manager III Resume
Summary : Accomplished facilitator with a good sense of humor and an excellent business acumen that has the drive to create quality results. Managed several public departments and small businesses overseeing employees, customer relations and operations. Over 10 years of project management and program modeling experience involving multiple stakeholders.
Skills : Retail Management, Personnel Administration, Inventory Management, Microsoft Office.
- Executed and supervised daily operations of pawn shop.
- Trained and managed staff in loan, purchasing, merchandising and operational procedures.
- Coordinated movement of merchandise from collateral into inventory.
- Organized and managed sales floor procedures by applying experience in retail operations.
- Compiled statistical reports and statements of sales, loans, inventory, and operational projections.
- Ensured compliance with federal and state laws governing pawn transactions.
- Maintained appropriate files of collateral loans in compliance with state and federal regulations.
Assistant Shop Manager II Resume
Headline : Marine Corps Veteran with extensive experience in security and maintenance. Major strengths include organization, attention to detail, the ability to make effective and sound decisions in crisis and routine situations, and solid verbal and written communication skills. Exercises exceptional judgment and can work independently or with a team.
Skills : Microsoft Office Programs, Cash Handling, Time Management, People Management, Verbal Communication, Organizational.
- Coordinated the work schedules of all mechanics and work order writers to ensure appropriate personnel coverage of all aspects of 24 hour operations.
- Maintained accountability of all diesel truck parts and ensured adequate stock of frequently used items at all times.
- Resolved parts deficiencies through vendor orders, parts transfers, commercial truck dealer purchases, and/or local parts provider orders.
- Assigned work orders to the mechanics to ensure all employees were consistently engaged and all work completed on a timely basis.
- Handled invoicing to major company accounts ensuring all work was pre-approved by client's accounts payable department.
- Monitored training records of all personnel to ensure no lapse of certifications or licenses.
- Supervised the operations of the mechanics, parts and fuel desk personnel, and maintenance crew to ensure efficient operation of facility throughout assigned shift.
- Evaluated subordinate employees on a monthly basis.
Human Resource Management
Assistant Shop Manager I Resume
Headline : Assistant Shop Manager is responsible for maintenance and repairs to various pieces of construction equipment. Assist Shop Manager to insure that all equipment is operating with all safety equipment in place and operable.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint And Outlook.
- Assisted business owner with all aspects of running small engine sales and service shop.
- Took in small engine equipment from consumers for repair, wrote up ticket for repairmen stating repairs needed, passed equipment to repairmen.
- Collected monies from consumers picking up equipment after repairs were made.
- Operated cash drawer and invoicing/receipt computer program.
- Ordered small engine repair parts from distributors at the direction of the shop owner.
- Performed daily reconciliation of cash drawer. Prepared bank deposits daily. Calculated and paid business sales tax.
- Performed periodic inventory of parts and equipment on hand.
Real Estate License
Associate/Assistant Shop Manager Resume
Headline : Assist Shop Manager to insure that all equipment is operating within complete compliance of all environmental regulations relative to maintenance. Will assist in data collecting for maintenance databases.
Skills : Administration, Excel, Customer Service, Computer, Purchasing, Management.
- Prepared and processed requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment for two locations.
- Represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
- Located vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them to determine product availability and terms of sales.
- Developed, maintained, and analyzed budgets, preparing reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Communicated with both vendors and customers via e-mail, telephone, and in-person meetings.
- Resolved vendor grievances, and claims against suppliers.
- Billed and invoicing. Reports compilation including but not limited to sales reports, purchasing reports, and cost analysis.
Assistant Shop Manager/coordinator Resume
Headline : To bring management skills and customer sevice experience to a growing company. Communicate openly with the location Superintendents as well as location staff while maintaining the organization chain of command through the respective manager.
Skills : Customer Service, Financial Management, Rent To Own, Administrative Assistant.
- Responsible for the daily operations of the concessions locations.
- Responsible for the visual standards of each location.
- Ensured leadership team and sales team were aware of the sales trend and maintained daily communication around figures.
- Ensured proper cash handling in line with Ted Baker and Bloomindale's standards.
- Established and maintained business relationships with management at all levels of Bloomingdale's.
- Communicated weekly with supervisor regarding any location or stock issues.
- Assisted in the sales floor and stockroom set up and visual merchandising for the grand opening of Bloomingdale's.
Assistant Shop Manager/Representative Resume
Summary : Assistant Shop Manager is to support the Shop Manager in ensuring the store location follows company policies and procedures. It is vital that every customer that visits the store location, leaves with a smile.
Skills : Computer, Forklift Operator.
- Supervised a team and payroll management of 7-10 people.
- Assisted in recruiting, hiring, training and team development with low turnover rate for team.
- Created daily weekly and monthly reports to track sales.
- Presented store progress in quarterly district meetings for assessing current clientele and pitching local promotions and events to drive sales for next quarter.
- Trained associates on visual merchandising standards and "GUEST" customer services.
- Assisted in the organization of special in-store events.
- Drived sales and traffic through clientele management and executing store events and promotions.
Assistant Shop Manager Resume
Summary : Obtain long term employment with growth potential at an organization where can contribute hard work and a positive attitude. Assistant Shop Manager is to build the store location by increasing car count by providing quality, quick service and encouraging fleet accounts.
Skills : CNC And Conventional Machining, Basic CAD/CAM, Inspection, GD&T.
- Responsible for the production, assembly, shipping and receiving or our product and our inventory.
- Troubleshoot with customers about their tools and product.
- Responsible for completion of projects such as welding, soldering, HVAC, mansonary, framing,drywall and forklift.
- Helped to maintain and run the shop floor smoothly with the responsibility of multiple employees.
- Critical thinking for problem solving. Welding, soldering and sweating of pipes and bar stock.
- General construction skills of hand and power tools.
- Operated front-end loader track hoe backhoe mag/grapple crane overhead crane sixty and thirty ton dump truck sandblaster pressure washer powder coating gun/machine forklift standup forklift.