Shop Manager Resume
Summary : Ability to direct complex projects from concept to fully operational status. Goal-oriented individual with strong leadership capabilities. Organized, highly motivated, and detail directed problem solver. Proven ability to work in a variety of diverse situations with great success. To pursue my career in an environment conducive to continual education and advancement both professionally and personally.
Skills : Management, Inventory Control, Business Operations, Shipping, Ordering, Recruiting, Cash Handling
- Preparing all new equipment before it leaves for the customer's office.
- Troubleshooting problem equipment that is brought into the shop for repair.
- Answering incoming calls and e-mails from customers, sales reps, field managers and field technicians.
- Supervising two technicians and the warehouse personnel, making sure they achieve their yearly goals, position descriptions, mission, and vision statements.
- Working with the sales department and warehouse to schedule timely delivery and installation of all equipment.
- Responsible for the demo floor network and equipment, including customer files, pc software, and applications.
- Responsible for testing potential new equipment and supplies for evaluation
- Responsible for developing, maintaining & training assigned shop and training personnel.
- Responsible for preparing used equipment for wholesale and scheduling pickups in a timely manner.
Brandshop Manager Resume
Headline : Results-driven, detail-oriented, hard-working, efficient Brandshop Manager with a diverse background. To obtain a management position with a dynamic company to use my skills to develop, motivate, lead to enhance growth and profitability. To apply my organizational, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills to your company to exceed the goal and increase productivity. While following all company policies I take pride in working towards improving operations, being a team player, and upholding the mission of the company.
Skills : Relationship Building, Training And Coaching Staff, Business Planning And Operations, Accurately Completing Administrative Records And Paper Work
- Ensured outstanding service by providing an experience that exceeds customers' expectations.
- Drove performance and operational excellence monitor store performance-utilizing company tools to track WTD, MTD, QT, and YTD sales and key performance indicators.
- Maintained merchandising excellence-followed company visual merchandiser, made visual changes to increase store performance.
- Established behaviors each day to drive our sales and business coached and trained the team to achieve personal and store goals.
- Supported the company values-team partners with animal rescue organizations and had hosted six in-store events, hosted three girl scout after-hours events to activate self-esteem, and collected school supplies for kids in need.
- Planned and executed two store events a month which contributed to making monthly targets.
- Educated the team on faster, better and efficient ways to maintain and exceed their job performance.
Workshop Manager Resume
Objective : Accomplished, driven, and educated Machine Shop Manager with extensive customer service and general labor skills seeking a full-time position to maximize customer service, professional, and labor skills. Highly dependable, can effectively problem solve and manage critical projects or situations while delivering the highest quality possible.
Skills : Microsoft Office Products, Autocad, Project Management, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Mechanical Design, Field Service, Numerous Additional Skill Sets
- Managed and coordinated all shop floor personnel daily work duty schedules.
- Managed all aspects of remanufacturing hydraulic and mechanical equipment for us coast guard ship cranes per government specifications.
- Managed all aspects of remanufacturing domestic customers hydraulic and mechanical equipment such as cylinders, valve stands, hydraulic motors, pumps, and mechanical gearboxes.
- Evaluated, wrote and submitted the condition and recommendation reports of all equipment submitted for remanufacturing.
- Performed work in the engineering department working with AutoCAD to produce machining and fabrication drawings.
- Performed work in the machine shop operating manual engine and turret lathes, manual horizontal and vertical mills, radial drill presses, honing machines, hydraulic presses, and various other industrial equipment.
- Performed work in the fabrication shop fitting and welding using MIG welders.
- Maintained physical security of stock, assets, and team. Ensured team delivers accurately in payment and cash handling in-line with company policies and procedures.
Assistant Shop Manager Resume
Objective : Experienced Assistant Shop Manager with a strength in customer service, social media marketing and business development. Highly creative business professional with a well-developed ability to analyze work-flow and streamline procedures. Expert in resolving problems and ensuring full customer satisfaction. Quick learner with outstanding work ethic and exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Skills : Microsoft Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Microsoft Outlook, Constant Contact, Intuit, QuickBooks, POS Software, Intel, RetailEdge Software, Google Apps
- Promoted and monitored quality service among staff through training and by acting as a positive role model.
- Ensured that goals will be met through appropriate planning and organizing of staff, inventory, and expenses for short and long term success.
- Developed and monitored the capital expense budget to ensure that the store is properly maintained and upgraded to meet the high maintenance standards that reflect the company image.
- Maintained expenses measured as a percentage of sales. Met or exceeded budgeted margin contribution.
- Made staff aware of sales goals. Monitored a loss prevention program to protect the company’s inventory and assets.
- Took necessary action to lower expenses if sales goals are not being met.
- Maintained staff levels that allow for the best possible customer service.
Bachelor Of Arts
Service/Shop Manager Resume
Summary : Service/Shop Manager who supplies customers with the latest facts, figures, and trends in the market. Successful at building a strong sales team, thus achieving short and long-term company goals. Established great relationships with customers for repeat business. Excelled in every organization to the highest level attainable. To apply the skills I have acquired working in the service industry and through the knowledge gained during my education to help jump start my career in the business management field.
Skills : Logistics Administration, Personnel Administration, Inventory Management, Customer Service, Marketing
- Trained and managed staff in loan, purchasing, merchandising and operational procedures.
- Organized and managed sales floor procedures by applying experience in retail operations.
- Compiled statistical reports and statements of sales, loans, inventory, and operational projections.
- Ensured compliance with federal and state laws governing pawn transactions.
- Maintained appropriate files of collateral loans in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Communicated with upper management regarding operational exceptions, and customer issues.
- Interpreted and communicated company policies and work procedures to staff.
- Determined schedules, sequences, and assignments for work activities based on work priority, the quantity of equipment and skills of personnel.
- Recommended or initiated personnel actions, such as hires, promotions, transfers, discharges, or disciplinary measures.
Shop Manager/Buyer Resume
Objective : Dedicated Shop Manager/Buyer with four years of experience. Seeking an opportunity to utilize my skill set to further the efficiency and profitability of my workplace. Along the way creating an environment where my coworkers can depend on me and seek out my advice for the betterment of the company. To obtain a position in management to use my years of experience to help a company grow to its maximum ability.
Skills : Management, Inventory Control, Business Operations, Shipping, Ordering, Recruiting, Cash Handling, Marketing
- Consistently meeting or exceeding all financial and operational objectives for the store.
- Ensuring unexpected customer service levels are maintained by staff.
- Recruiting, training, developing and coaching a productive store team.
- Maintaining the store staffing requirements to support forecasted sales and payroll budgets.
- Facilitating semi-annual physical inventory. Managing all aspects of daily store operational controls.
- Regularly communicating with District Manager to discuss strengths, opportunities, and trends in business.
- Identifying opportunities to drive traffic into the store through community and/or industry events.
- Creating customer loyalty and creating and maintaining relationships with the community.
- Ensuring pricing, signage, and displays are correct at all times.
- Maintaining acceptable levels of merchandise based on turns, at all times.
- Participating cross-functionally with the company’s plans and programs as a strategic partner, with a perspective of the impact on people.
Bachelor Of Science
Sales Manager/Workshop Manager Resume
Objective : Sales Manager/ Workshop Manager who quickly and proficient in growing key customer relationships. Represent establishment with friendly, professional demeanor at all times. To offer my professional experience, creativity, excellent interpersonal skills, and leadership to a position that provides personal and professional growth. To offer my extensive management experience and excellent interpersonal skills to a traditional but progressive and diverse company that will benefit from a highly motivated, dedicated and loyal employee, with a history of commitment to personal and company success.
Skills : Service Coordination, Monitoring, Time Management, Administration And Clerical Management, Service Orientation
- Used performance management tools to educate, coach and mentor sales team to leverage strengths while driving key selling behaviors.
- Actively led employees by regularly conducting performance assessments, providing feedback and setting challenging goals to improve employee performance and developing next-level leaders.
- Tracked and communicated results of network and recruitment efforts and coordinate introductions of “warm” candidates to direct supervisor.
- Performed payroll functions, such as maintaining timekeeping information and processing and submitting payroll.
- Held team accountable for sharing product and company knowledge to customers with enthusiasm and passion.
- Inspired others to achieve results through a sense of purpose, a spirit of cooperation and personal growth.
- Provided ongoing communication with customers through hand-written thank you notes, phone calls to and in-store visits to promote in-store events, new products, and promotions, etc.
- Created a positive work environment where all employees are motivated to do their best.
- Recognized and rewarded individual and team accomplishments using existing organizational tools and programs as well as by finding new, creative and effective methods of recognition.
Co-owner And Shop Manager Resume
Summary : Co-owner And Shop Manager with over 8 years of retail management experience. Proven results in improving customer satisfaction while increasing profitability. Looking to transition into an office atmosphere where I can utilize my skills to improve your company. To work for a company that will appreciate the knowledge and skills that I possess and allow me to grow with the company.
Skills : Customer Service, Cash Handling, Retail Sales, Cashiering And Teamwork, Excellent Communication, Management
- Developing information on retail customers to enhance sales, maintaining customer log.
- Planning, coordinating and setting up for special events and promotions.
- Maintaining communication with Supervisors regarding retail sell-through, activity recommendations to increase sales/inventory and accommodate retailer issues.
- Participating in staffing decisions including employment, discipline, training, assignment, and termination.
- Creating a productive work environment through consistent coaching and training of the Sales Consultants.
- Ensuring that all practices meet applicable legal requirements, policies, and procedures.
- Evaluating daily operations on an ongoing basis and making recommendations/initiates action to enhance productivity, efficiency, effectiveness, and profitability.
- Ensuring that the store achieves company objectives and KPI goals.
Bachelor Of Science
Assistant Shop Manager Resume
Headline : Assistant Shop Manager who achieves high levels of customer satisfaction. Works at a very high pace and high-level output speed. Can adapt to different roles and situations with ease. Non-confrontational, relaxed, and cheerful personality always ready to take on the days problems and duties. Team player in all situations. Seeking a management position with a focus on merchandising, marketing and driving product sales.
Skills : Sales Management, Merchandising, Client Relationship Management, Inventory Management, Microsoft Office Suite, Mac/PC, Logistics Management, Marketing, Telecommunications
- Assumed overall responsibility of the store. Consistently created a welcoming environment for the customer by greeting and assisting as well as quickly responding to customer inquiries and needs.
- Demonstrated desired behaviors for staff including a passion for beauty and self-expression, driving sales, handling difficult and/or complicated sales, cash management, operational excellence, inventory control and follow up with customers.
- Ensured company standards are met for store and associate appearance at all times.
- Prioritized, planned, and adjusted schedules as necessary to maximize sales.
- Hired to the needs of the business, actively recruiting to ensure open positions are filled quickly.
- Planned, coordinated, and executed all merchandising direction, campaigns, and sales promotions in a timely manner.
- Coached the team at the moment, providing consistent and constructive feedback.
- Ensured staff is trained and knowledgeable in beauty, product, customer service, merchandising and operations.
High School Diploma
Shop Manager Resume
Summary : Dispatcher/Shop Manager with over fourteen years' experience offering outstanding service to a diverse clientele. Excellent phone etiquette and interpersonal communication skills, able to quickly establish rapport with clients, identify needs and match them with appropriate resources and solutions. Skilled in persuasive sales techniques, able to convey information with creativity and sincerity, consistently winning business.
Skills : Microsoft Office, 10-Key, Power Tools, Retail Management, Warehouse, Inventory Control, Inventory Management, Procurement, Manager, Production
- Established a learning culture and maintain a strong connection of the store team to the Brand.
- Advocated product Had excellent product knowledge and drove the same standard across the store team.
- Maintained a strong understanding of product sales performance and optimize sales of the available inventory
- Nurtured customer relationships. Established and embedded customer-focused behaviors across the store team.
- Built and cultivated long term customer relationships and lead the team to do the same.
- Drove store performance and productivity. Built and maintained familiarity with the local external environment; customers, competitors, and talent.
- Maintained a commercial mindset and continually identified and converted opportunities to drive store performance
- Drove operational excellence across all areas of the store
- Ensured compliance with all corporate standards, policies, and initiatives.