Objective : Dedicated healthcare professional with a strong understanding of clinical research protocols, data collection requirements, and methodologies. Talented Technologist with 2 years of experience producing clinical diagnostic radiographic images and performing routine diagnostic imaging procedures.
Skills : HPLC, Wet Chemistry, Data Entry, SOP, R&D, Microsoft Office, Force Testing, Organic Chemistry, General Chemistry.
- Performed analytical testing in accordance with Food and Drug Administration, Code of Federal Regulations, and International Organization for Standardization.
- Pharmacopeia testing under current Good Manufacturing Practice guidelines and compliance with Standard Operating Procedures and test methods.
- Investigated nonconformances, unexpected results, and questionable lab results and determined root cause.
- Analyzed and identified unknown and known materials for client investigations and melting point.
- Pharmacopeia reference standard, industry-standard reference library, and/or reputable external sources.
- Created calibration standards for gas chromatography and determined concentration of ethylene oxide, based on internal test method and quality control standards.
- Competitive analysis for how brands consumer products, production plan support, sample analysis, and method development.
Radiologic Technologist Resume
Summary : Experienced Radiologic Technologist with 17 years of total experience, the last three including Computer Tomography. An ARRT Certified in Radiography and cross-trained in CT, which was signed off by a registered CT Technician. Provide excellent patient care while providing highly accurate and detailed data other medical professionals rely on for diagnosis and treatment options.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 8.1/8, Microsoft Windows 7, Ubuntu Linux, Microsoft Windows.
- Coordinated with the Lead Product Engineer, members of my team, and members of other teams regarding benchmarking and engineering tasks.
- Assisted with the characterization and performance benchmarking of new processor models according to specifications from the Product Engineers.
- Settings were configured through an automated benchmarking application and various software utilities, as well as through manual means.
- Validated and analyzed performance benchmarking data, as well as creating spreadsheets and reports that compared and summarized the data.
- Assembled and maintained computers used for testing (desktop PC's, laptops).
- Involved installing operating systems and software, as well as troubleshooting hardware- and software-related problems that would keep test-platforms from running as intended.
- Performed user acceptance testing and troubleshooting for revisions of the automated benchmarking application itself as well as the actual benchmark tests when necessary.
- Used issue-tracking systems (Jira and TeamTrack) to submit detailed bug reports and enhancement requests regarding the hardware platforms used for benchmarking.
Engineering Technologist Resume
Summary : Over 16 years of experience troubleshooting and repairing electrical and electronic systems and equipment including a robotic, pneumatic, mechanical, hydraulic and vacuum systems. Adept at providing technical equipment support and developing new processes through ongoing maintenance, defect resolution, and enhancement solutions.
Skills : Data Analysis, Documentation, Excel, Inventory, Inventory Control, Networking, New Product Development, Project Management, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Research, Sales, Training, Technical Writing, Vendor Management, Word.
- Responsible for testing, troubleshooting, repairing and calibrating complex semiconductor fabrication equipment, along with their associated microprocessors.
- Implemented and instructed platform certification courses for new technicians and facilitated 200 mm/ 300 mm system projects - reducing test cycle optimization time.
- Conducted and supported several off-site system installations/ start-ups, locally and globally, involving the following system type/ product business groups.
- Worked with design engineering, Global Product Support, and Customer Engineers on new product introduction (NPI) projects.
- Started up the first in the fab, first in the world, five-chamber, ACP mainframe, DPS/ Etch system.
- Improved the heat exchangers/ chillers integration process for AMAT etch engineering, which increased productivity by 15%.
- Wrote OMS's and red-lined test procedures for the final test of systems and sub-assemblies.
- Exhibited and conducted many projects over the years, such as streamlining total processes.
- Transitioned the manufacturing, of the factory interface modules for the Volume Manufacturing group.
Medical Technologist Resume
Summary : 8 years of experience as a Medical Technologist, is now seeking to advance commitment to the profession, provide the highest quality imaging exams with exceptional customer service.
Skills : MRI Supervisory, TBI Research, Functional Imaging, Pediatric, Enterography.
- Provided key medical imaging support at the largest overseas level 1 trauma center caring for military personnel and their families.
- Performed routine and complex 2D and 3D MRI scanning of the head and/or body on inpatients and outpatients using a 1.5T Avanto and 3T Verio scanner.
- Performed reformations in multi-planes from data acquired during 3-D volumetric studies.
- Performed advanced post-processing of vascular and spectrographic images for the radiologist review to aid in diagnosis.
- Assigned protocol manager, and worked closely with radiologists and MRI technologists to ensure optimal image quality and scan times.
- Performed quarterly safety training to 10 MRI employees and non-MRI ancillary personnel working in the area of the magnet to avoid safety-related injuries.
- Screened patients for contraindications to MRI including claustrophobia, implants and lab values.
- Administered intravenous contrast agents via hand injection or power injector and started intravenous access ports.
QA Technologist Resume
Headline : Over 7 years of active engineering experience in the technology and aerospace industries. Proven track record for delivering products from conceptual phase to high-volume production.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 8.1/8, Microsoft Windows 7, Ubuntu Linux, Microsoft Windows.
- Provider of health saving solutions through blood services, diagnostic laboratories, organ, and tissue donation.
- Responsible for testing samples, record review, and initiating new protocols that increase efficiency while decreasing operating cost.
- Lead collaboration of Lean, Six Sigma, root cause analysis, and validation projects.
- Provided recommendations for business efficiency resulting in new output with high profitability.
- Audited and created Quality System Documents (QSD) including Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for various machines and laboratory processes.
- Recognized testing discrepancies and QSD, FDA, and cGMP compliance and resolved through troubleshooting.
- Facilitated quality control and record review processes to ensure the validity of results, protocol, equipment, and supplies.
- Tested samples and maintained daily records of results following QSD, FDA, and cGMP guidelines.
Technologist II Resume
Summary : A result-oriented, high energy, hands-on professional with a successful track record of accomplishments in healthcare and product management.
Skills : Ability In Selling Products, Cash Handling, Customer Service, Ability To Multi-Task, Computer Work, Information Technology.
- Interacted with the end-users extensively, gathered requirements and analyzed the needs of end-users.
- Worked extensively on the development life cycle to meet the client requirements and performed exceedingly well to their expectations.
- Extracted, loaded and performed data loading from various data sources which include implementing business rules and load data to EDW or data marts using Informatica ETL tool.
- Performed and coordinated testing with the testing team and validated the data.
- Administered Microstrategy business development environment and maintained the security access for various users and groups.
- Installed, configured Microstrategy I server and Enterprise manager environment.
- Responsible for the creation of schema objects like simple and compound attributes, facts, hierarchies, tables.
- Developing the technical specification documents into complex reports and interactive dashboards.
- Configured Narrowcast server environment and developed objects related to it.
Freelance Technologist Resume
Objective : Freelance Technologist with over 3 years of extensive experience. Strong technical and interpersonal skills with a proven track record for implementing innovative lifecycle process improvements and business unit strategies. OCA certified.
- Transitioned new products from the development stage to the full production stage for a privately owned manufacturer of textiles and chemicals.
- Performed textile coating formulation, off quality analysis and environmental compliance.
- Trained operators on equipment and procedures.
- Verified chemistry on a lab-scale using a lab coater.
- Selected to work closely with the R&D Department in the development phase of a new product and then transitioned to help to manufacture in the scale-up and launch phases.
- Entrusted to serve as the backup to the environmental chemist performing regulatory compliance and waste disposal.
- Took a high add-on silicone coating for one-piece woven automotive airbags from lab to full production scale in just three months.
- A key member of the team in the development of a urethane primer/silicone topcoat coating system for one-piece woven automotive airbags.
Lab Technologist Resume
Objective : Over 3 years of experience as a Lab Technologist. Position in computing security, desktop and server administration, or communications, utilizing technical and communication skills to achieve company goals.
Skills : Nanotechnology, Nanotribology, Lab Automation, Lab Automation, Surface Engineering, Surface Engineering.
- Program Manager for company-wide security policies and guidelines.
- Developed the document outlining lifecycle processes for the review, approval, and cancellation of policies/guidelines.
- Answered user questions concerning the interpretation of policies and guidelines and developed presentations and magazine articles for Chief Security Officer.
- Additionally, acted as security focal for wireless network implementation and provided consultation on the product and network security.
- Created assessment reports and presented to security management for status and guidance.
- Represented Security at design reviews to ensure compliance with company-wide standards, and attended project meetings to provide direction on security options.
- Developed and gave security presentation to members of new Microsoft acquisition.
Food Technologist Resume
Headline : An analytical and results-oriented Food Technologist and customer-focused individual. Strong cross-functional experience in sales, including developing new business opportunities, and account management. Utilizes excellent organization and communication skills to coordinate with daily operations and customer service, thereby meeting a common goal.
Skills : Fiber Splicing, Voice and Data Cable Termination, Excellent Organization, Communication Skills.
- Executed development of over ten innovative concepts for company portfolio for generating revenue from current and prospective customers.
- Trained five new hires in the methodology of soy protein incorporation for acidic and neutral beverages as well as correct evaluation methods.
- Oversaw product development with a focus in RTD and DBB beverages, including meal replacements, pediatric nutrition, sports nutrition, and clinical.
- Coordinated with the sensory team to schedule consumer and descriptive panels for customer-specific projects within the parameters identified.
- Provided ingredient recommendations in proven food applications for current and prospective customers.
- Developed products, including initial concept, formulation, processing, evaluation, sensory, shelf life, and commercialization.
- Assisted research chef in the culinary development of product demos at trade shows and IFT events.
R&D Technologist Resume
Summary : Research and Development Technologist with the utilization of obtained professional expertise enabling to adapt and learn new techniques and processes readily. Demonstrated knowledge and accountability of production type manufacturing processes.
Skills : Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office Software, Outlook, Lotus Notes, Struers Wet Saw, Staple Ultrasonic Welder, Solder And Brazing, Dial Indicators.
- Responsible for ensuring that the appropriate quality control procedures and measures were undertaken.
- Order supplies, maintained and repaired research equipment as necessary.
- Meet changes leading to increased cost control and more efficient design for future pilot production build in a manufacture ready environment.
- Worked with engineering teams to drive the implementation of innovative new technologies for continuous improvement.
- Recommended quality control measures to reduce production errors and affect cost savings initiatives.
- Establish cause and effect to project test specifications by analyzing and recording data.
- Detect failure analysis and diagnosis discrepant product parameters utilizing LabView to run module conditioning tests.
- Strengthened consumer relationship through education of vehicle technology.
MRI Technologist Resume
Objective : Professionally trained MRI Technologist with 4 years of experience ensuring high standards of culturally competent care for a wide variety of patients with diverse needs.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Great Communication, Excellent Time Management.
- Reports and resolves customer service issues in a timely and efficient manner, treating all customers with courtesy.
- Proficient in the use and operation of the specific imaging equipment and the department's policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills with all staff, patients, and families.
- Efficient utilization of department supplies and resources.
- Recognizes and reports malfunctions in equipment.
- Demonstrates proficiency in performing technical imaging procedures safely.
- In accordance with facility standards of care and selecting proper technical factors and proper patient positioning.
- Familiar and complies with appropriate JCAHO standards and directives.